Author Topic: A New Lightline from the Old Teaching Mission Today  (Read 459 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: A New Lightline from the Old Teaching Mission Today
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2020, 10:38:36 PM »
Just to mention I am a little unnerved the impeachment issued broke out in a thread about LIGHTLINE.  However, let me say this some for my own benefit too:

I see LIGHTLINE as a vent for people who want spirit reformation take place and desperately so!  I think that tends to allow some latitude in what gets discussed in the context of a LIGHTLINE ventilation of things like the Australian election and other country elections or constitutional crisis if that is what it is.  However, I remind everyone that what we have in America right now is the direct result of the failure of the Magisterial Mission to appear at all.  What some of this discussion SHOULD BE is what failed us?

White Stone and Steven the Magisterial Sons are ready to take this on in the United States particularly.  The US constitution is dated to the 18the century rural America and th so-called right to bear arms was a huge issue in that era over the failure of the British Government being able to house its troops in prepared bases.  Great Britain was appalled at the idea of rebellion, but that is hat they started when the King started demanding that his troops be placed in homes in the various colonies without protection of the house or property.  Many a farmer in New Hanpshire had his entire herd of cattle and.or goats and flocks of chicken eaten up by the constatn burtering of the animals he was forced to feed billeting the king's army.  They said finally enough was enough when George III decided to add insult to injury by adding a petty tax on the favorite colonial past time and they put their finer up to his majesty and threw all the goods overboard one chilled night on December 16. 1773.  The rest is history known to the rest of you.

However, Monjoronson intimates this evening he would love to get into why HE and SERARA want to revise the United States government for it contains the seeds of a great democracy over and above Parliamentary systems.  Steven Gitz seems to see some merit in protecting the view of the President currently in office as a way to protect the issue of the statue of limitations on human endeavors while in office and who make mistakes in protocol.  The House of Representative right sees it as a man over stepping his prerogatives as a powerful President but the Senate is never sure why they hold a trial on their side of the Capitol at all.  That has been trued from time immemorial, but the fact is the Senate is the true body through which these House objections should be aired.   The rest of the world should hardly care what the political philosophy is in the Senate of the United States, but it should on one particular issue:

That issue is that the Magisterial Sons have chosen the government of the United States to reform and that is a very power reason to present these vies through a discussion about the efficacy of LIGHTLINE at any time.  I Ron Besser hold the view that a good discussion among participating members on Lightline is necessary of there is to be a good spiritual response to their intentions for all who wish to listen as to the news and the proper behavior stated about man's behavior to other men, whether those other men are citizens of their country or not.
But such a disccusion needs to have limits and we tend to be over them with this one, but I am not going to squelch it either as it is okay to speak to these things especially as we are trying desperately to give room for spirit to establish a foot print on Urantia, and to do that it must be relevant to our human problems and our future needs for good  government, nit just here in the US, but fully all around the world.  Every issue that is controversial in the United States is an open wound in many countries--  too many countries-- around the world.  The number of failed States is now about forty=two including Libya, Sudan, Congo, certain Malaysia principalities, and in the southern hemisphere Venezuela and Columbia, perhaps Peru if they are not careful, Mozambique, and on and on.  Many are on the brink, and the issues almost always is corruption and undemocratic use of resources.

The American House of Representatives is without favor for charging Trump with malfeasance but they are not wrong to examine the President for lack of tolerance to opposition to various treatments of the entire matter of state sponsored decisions to disrupt American elections.  I point out in favor of Steven Gitz, that the United States for decades used the Voice of America to cause rebellion in the satellite Soviet States and the Russia complained bitterly of American use of its subway system to trial Soviets from using it freely by pressing certain issues in posters suddenly appearing on its wall asking citizens to be vigilant against their own government and so on.  Funny, when the shoe is on the o the other foot Americans squeal like little girls at the worm of political incorrectness of influence from the old Russian idea you Americans are stupid but rich. 

This may seem harsh to your ears just to say these things but that is what happens when the majority of citizens in any country take no issue with corruption and disease as is happening all over Africa again.  They must be made whole but that citizenry is so ignorant of good health practices they do themselves in every several decades due to the lack of medical care and insufficient funds to care for even the most basic clinic nearby for births and age care.  But this is about LIGHTLINE, and I ask Monjoronson to state as he will as we go here:

MONJORONSON = "I have returned from Paradise to all.  I was charged with crimes by the Supreme Being, and I will always use capitals as Ron does what we ask when we speak.  I lament the use of small letters of his title on Urantia, and Ron always has to ask how we wish to write the title.  I use capitals and always will.

"I point out to you White Stone you are not wrong in your objection to the Senate trial.  Actually Ron is furious with the actions of McConnel, and sees McConnel a puppet of a Republican machine that has no regard for anything but holding power.  He has said to the Speaker of the House, and so have we said so to that official.  It is not because we are for or against individuals but we do have views of the office they hold and the Speaker of the House is the third most important person when it comes to succession to the Pr4esidency of the Untied States.  Should the President resign or be removed, and the Vice President quit, the Speaker of the House becomes President as Gerald Ford did when Nixon resigned and Agnew was not replaced as Vice President yet. 

"Finally, we make no use of this forum to speak to our work shortly just because it is up to MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK to assign those who can afford the work now, to become a STAFF member of the PLANETARY PRINCE office, as that is what Ron calls them and I tend to agree with Ron on most of these issues.  He is one smart chap that has some actual use of mota due to his Adjuster fusion once again three mornings ago.  That was a total surprise to Ron, to MONJORONSON, to SERARA, to MICHAEL OF NEBADON, GABRIEL, ARCHANGEL RYA who is also the Archangel Michael, and so on down the list of hierarchy Deity and divinity.

"Meanwhile Ron suffers greatly with paralysis and blindness and sees no redeeming feature to live further under these circumstances and says so.  The Thought Adjuster tries to quiet him, but he blundered not tonight when he let the Supreme Mother know it was causing fruitless problems on Urantia and needed to understand that cruel and unusual behavior doomed the Supreme from ever running affairs on Urantia.  That said I yelled at Ron to stop screaming at a dead Deity, but that Deity resurrects itself over Ron and takes lickings all the time.  We know not how to stop that and Ron is desperate to get out from under such cruelty.

"That said, Amethyst you are headed that way too and that is because you are a weaker color of ron, but as such you rebel against aggression all the time and we must report that even Sue is beginning to face a similar protective quality from the Supreme, and that so call protective quality is your death sentence as Ron bitterly resents its actions on any of you including himself.  That said, WHITE STONE you motion the very thing Ron cares most about and that is diversity and he allows most of your views attendant so long as you do not shoot a hole in the bottom of the boat you are all in.  That said, you all need to understand that MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK is thoroughly disgusted with the Senate of the United States for failing to perceive they are astride what is areal threat to the AMERICAN REPUBLIC and that they will vote to censure the President but not remove him in our opinion.  It is also not in the interest of you members to discuss this any more as it is a site for discussion about our actions and we are supplying you a great deal more than we ever thought we would do under these very difficult circumstances. 
\
"Fully exposed now:  The trial of the Senate of the United States will determine how the political role of democracy can last in the United States as the grand experiment to produce a democratically run government while keeping its tribal nature intact.  Ron correctly feels that Africa will remain a backwater until tribes are reduced or eliminated.  He is not wrong but the black man does not see it that way, and so we must reform while a whole continent is to be educated how to run a government as a tribal endeavor, and I know most nations states in Europe consider that so passe that no one will help much to reform those African regions that persist in such abdominal poverty.

"We conclude with this:  Ron has triggered a huge reform work for all of us as he dares so damn much that things improve and to get out of the bed of corruption and hypocrisy to the point no State on Urantia is without it now.  The UNITED STATES government is not corrupt at all but if Trump is allowed to stay he will see to it and that is not to take place once I, MONJORONSON and SERARA are available to run the MAGISTERIAL MISSIONS as we must and not in accordance with any book published in the past by Daniel Raphael or anyone else for that matter.

"The FIFTH EPOCHAL REVELATION stays put momentarily as Ron expected but MICHAEL OF NEBADON is pressing for its release now and we will help if MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK sees to it with us.  Good day. MONJORONSON AND SERARA."

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK - "Ron blanches at the support of Trump for any reason but allows Gitz his views because Gitz has a proper point to make and Ron feels they are ture to the extent of fairness, but Ron is advocating a total removal of Trump and forcing him into exile out of the Untied States.  To him the man is poison and shoud be allowed to live inside Russia or where ever authoritarian government exists to be supported by him.  In this I full concur and the Most Highs feel that Trump is ready to move on by his own admission that the United States acts far too weak as a great power and lets people run over it at will.  Unfortunately he never learned the ways of Great Britain which knows how to handle great power wisely and still retains the remnants of a happy Empire.

"That said, the UNITED STATES has nothing to fear so long as it acquits itself in accordance with the views of MONJORONSON that all great nations stumble at times and that their reform is hard and slow but that they eventually reform well enough to sustain their greatness.  We believe that happens to the UNITED STATES too when it is realized it is the one nation with the power and prestige and the wealth to do great good on Urantia anytime it wishes to do so.  Unlike Great Britain which is so hammered by a small terriroty to rule itself with, the Untied States is hemispheric and contains so may untapped resources it could go thousands of years without importing fuel to burn or use other wise.  Only Great Britain can claim any such wealth within itself but it is too poor at times to realize it sits on so much natural coal and uranium that it has export value for centuries to come.  Uranium can produce a fuel that is not nuclear at all.

"WE seldom call Ron down but we now do so to end this transmission so he can hear for himself what is proposed shortly with the LIGHTLINE discovery by Mark Roger in Idaho.  If we said Utah that is wrong  but Mark lives in Idaho, Coeur d'Alene to be exact.

"Until later we reamain your advisor Planetary Prince and wish you a good day. "

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2020, 11:34:33 PM »
QUOTE:"Meanwhile Ron suffers greatly with paralysis and blindness and sees no redeeming feature to live further under these circumstances and says so.  The Thought Adjuster tries to quiet him, but he blundered not tonight when he let the Supreme Mother know it was causing fruitless problems on Urantia and needed to understand that cruel and unusual behavior doomed the Supreme from ever running affairs on Urantia.  That said I yelled at Ron to stop screaming at a dead Deity, but that Deity resurrects itself over Ron and takes lickings all the time.  We know not how to stop that and Ron is desperate to get out from under such cruelty.

"That said, Amethyst you are headed that way too and that is because you are a weaker color of ron, but as such you rebel against aggression all the time and we must report that even Sue is beginning to face a similar protective quality from the Supreme, and that so call protective quality is your death sentence as Ron bitterly resents its actions on any of you including himself. END QUOTE

Dear Monjoronson, as stated above, should we be alarmed or take extra care to fight the "protective quality" from the Supreme? I feel as though this sounds like a rug is pulled out from under us (Ron, Amethyst and myself) and we are under some attack of sorts due to the incessant pains we are enduring in relation to our Adjuster who is working to fuse us. What is really meant by the words "protective quality" and how do I and Amethyst and Ron deal with this as it is now a "death sentence" to us? Does this mean we are going to die and move on? Does that what the Supreme wants of us? If so, why and do I need to get a will written up just in case this goes pear shaped for me? As much as I fight all day long, I have even taken sick leave for a few days off work to try to rest as much as I can but the pain is relentless in my lower back and the headaches keeps persisting no matter how much I try, it still is present and nagging me to the point I yell, "gee its fun being human!". I appreciate the views placed here and understand that we are really about the Missions on this planet and to see a better way of government and reform. I agree to that and hope there is way forward for this to occur. If there is anyone that can answer my queries above, it would be greatly appreciated. I have Monjoronson here who wishes to speak:

"Sue this is Monjoronson here speaking, please type me, [yes sir go ahead] good I have a real hard time with the Supreme too but in all honesty I agree with you, Ron and Amethyst in your struggles. I am now keeping myself clear as to what can be done with the Supreme and I hold it well that things will work in one way or another, keep your powder dry and stay clear of yelling please! [yes roger that!] Good, that is all for now and do write a will just in case as things are so wild and woolly, we have no idea how this goes for you and Amethyst and Ron. That said, keep with us in your willingness to transmit as we go about our work in Spirit to enable a certain mission to be placed. That is all for now, good day.K"[Thank you Sir Monjoronson for your kind response and will do what is a sensible thing to do, g'day to you too. Sue. End.]

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2020, 12:03:36 AM »
Sue, amethyst might think this is parity, but it is not.  For your will, go on line and ask for a free will service for a form to fill in for yourself.  In the United States if you fill in a will of sorts even written by hand-- but I suggest you type it-- and have two witnesses sign it, the law can probate it as your last will and testament.  i did that for a couple of years, but it got complicated enough for me to have a lawyer do it again and that is the passing of real property is tough to do without good wording to prevent confusion.  when I say real property that is real estate or corporations.  Look for a form on line you feel you can use and copy it to a sheet of paper and fill it in or write around it with two witnesses and that should be well enough.  You might check your laws with a google search as you might have government agencies willing to write it for you.  That does not exist here.

Insofar as our fight to feel better again, I am assured by MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK we will be relieved from these awful pressures as a group.  Hear that.  We will be healed as a group, and it is you and Amethyst and several we do not know two of which are in China.  I leave that for now and spell check this ladies:

The truth of the matter is that Amethyst and I share the same body type.  The truth of the matter is that you Sue are nearly broken with hard work and need an office job.  You have the office skills to be a good secretary but you need to pull in the good mate slap on the back yous sometimes do and be more distant when greeting clients and so on.  You will be helped to do that if you answer a few ads in the paper for this kine of work or work you favor so long as it is mostly at rest during the day and not on your hands and knees cleaning the messes up at the hospital.  we leave it at that for now.  I am MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK and wish you a good day. K"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "You three are the ones to carry the work of God in spirit once you leave URANTIA once you move to the mansion worlds.  Be assured this happens not now in spite of how bad you feel Sue and Ron, and Amethyst is not far behind.  We see the reason and part company with the purpose of it entirely.  It is mostly so you can take in universe energy  without eating all the time.  Ron is nearly done with that ability, but you two are just beginning to work toward it.  This must sign on with you Sue due to famine to appear in Australia shortly and in the US, Amethyst will have to fend for herself unless you moves in more supplies than you are used to keeping Amethyst.  lay in soup and milk and tea or coffee and Ron is not a coffee drinker but has taken cups of recently to get caffeine to energize his blood supply a little.   Amethyst you need more than caffeine, you need a stimulant too and a quick snort of Amaretto would do the trick.  Also Sue, drink a quarter inch of whiskey ever week and that will help your back pain considerably.  Ron you do as you are and keep the Potassium pills flowing into your system as your body is now dependent on them for a better heart rate.

"All of that said, all three of you must learn to deal with pain and suffering in others and Ron in particular dislikes that so much as he feels so inadequate to help and he will have help if he holds the back of the nape (head) and slight press into the nape to realign energy pulses into the brain stem.  Be a doctor and tell them what you are doing and the permit it easily,  Stop with about four of those pulses and you will be awarded a big smile for good as they may die right there and then but worry it not you did not cause it.  Keep yourselves ready Amethyst and Ron and less so Sue but all of you including Gitz and Gossett and White Stone and many others on this site, need to understand you are going to be used frequently and hard to help others as best you can and that goes in spades for you Mammal Besser as we laught at that one all the time as you call yourself that all the time to remember your place with us.  K"

END

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2020, 01:12:13 AM »
Roger that Ron, Michael and Machiventa Melchizedek. I am heartened to hear we will be healed as a group. Yay! In the meantime I have a will pack I got from the local post office that is legally approved and will get it signed and stored safely within a week. I said a prayer this afternoon and ask for help to persevere as much as I can. That said, a bit of whiskey a week would help! I also have got some helpful suggestions from my co-workers on what they found helped them and that is to use magnesium oil (preferably a roll on one or a spray, then rub it in) and to take magnesium and calcium tablets as well. I also got from Aldi,some time ago, a Shiatsu Back Massage Cushion (electronic) with heat function. I use that sitting back on it in a chair and let it work a massage on my lower back. I still have aching pains and am not sure if that is helping at all! Well, I wish to thank you Michael for such a generous answer through Ron and am sure it is going to be one heck of time for us to endure. I would enjoy office work but even sitting in the chair typing this is not without pain. And no, I never get on my hands and knees to clean but use equipment to avoid or keep that to a bare minimum although this work is demanding on my body anyhow. I am making the most of resting and I hope in the next couple of days it might get better, but I find it difficult to see that at this stage as it is still persisting which I have never had this type of pain ever before. It is so unusual and quite stubborn. The one thing I do notice is that it all started the moment I recognise the familiar vibrations are returning and the rumblings and ringings are ever around and hence the pain cropped up and the headaches and I know something is going on which is why I had to say something here. 

I am very appreciative that I am not alone in this and am now understanding Ron's frustration along with Amethyst as we are all going through this together. My Adjuster is very supportive and understanding and has asked me to persevere as much as I can as this is all part of the work my Adjuster is doing to return me to a fusion state so as to be of service in the Father's business. May the Father's will be done.

Sue/7inOcean

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2020, 10:03:36 AM »
Ron, briefly, whenever possible, I can never go unreacted to everything I consider injustice, and in this case, although I give all the credit to what you express, I think you are still making a wrong judgment regarding the current government in Venezuela. I do not believe that you are a person who informs you through the commercial information media, that is why my concern to perceive that Venezuela is a failed state. On the contrary, now the country is when it has a government that is occupied by the true people, the popular masses that previously subsisted on what the oligarchs who ruled allowed them, but all the wealth of that nation, one of the richest in natural resources, a few appropriated them. Today in Venezuela, contrary to what the opposition media report, there is a true democracy; it would only be necessary to consider that more than 3 million homes have been delivered for the population, it would be enough to enter to qualify if it is a failed state or not; Surely not for the population.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2020, 10:41:03 AM »
Occerpa, let me clarify for you.  Venezuela is transitioning from a failed government to a bright new hope for a good government.  That is how it should have been stated, and that is not the fault of the Magisterial Son, but of my transmission of words he was concerned about for Venezuela.  I am properly aware of the events for the most part that leads up to the now recognized President of Venezuela, Juan Guaido.  I like the fellow personally as I see him in news reports and the fight to get to be sworn in.  I think the world is relieved he is to take the lead for Venezuela properly as I am.  We take our fear for a failed state back and live life comfortably again with this Presidency.

Occerpa, recognize this too:  I am dealing with Paradise Sons who are determined to reorder the governments of Urantia.  Failed states are multiplying mostly due to corruption and the inability to pay down huge debts accruing to every government on Urantia.  Venezuela is tremendously wealthy by any standard once it gets it oil production back to normal, and that it provides the world its natural resources in minerals and other forms of wealth that are natural to that beautiful land.  The stigma of failed state lasts only as long as there is a failure of the people to replace the corruption and you have done that now and Venezuela is well on its work to retain honor and privilege among the Organization of American States.  That body is soon to vote for the full reconciliation of Venezuela back into the paternity of world nations as well.  I congratulate you on taking the right stand in all cases.

Finaly, let me note something for you.  Juan Guaido  was born on 28 July 1983.  He is also a typical Virgo astronomically.  Virgo in general seeks justice at all costs and lives their lives with the idea of fairness to all.  I am not supposed not these things but I do for one important reason:  When God determines the path for a child of destiny, he is also aware of the vectors present at birth.  Our astrology does not do that well, but it can do very well to point to reasons of hope for any human who has to take on the responsibilities of an entire nation as Guaido is now doing.  Let me give you a capsule of instructions God sees for this man of destiny in Venezuela.

"Juan Guaido is born in a vector of justice no one foresaw for Urantia until it was made manifest by the consequence of a truly corrupt dictatorship, now dying out as quickly as it arrived.  Juan Guaido is presently unable to speak fully or well due to the turmoil of transition from the dictatorship to a democratic government under his regime.  He is blessed with a strong family tie and works to believe in American help for his new government.  I doubt he gets much help from the United States for awhile until our little dictator in a tea pot is reduced in hubris, but for how he has the hope of many Americans, including me, to start well and to end well, whenever that may come to pass.

"I tell you this Occerpa:  he must be carefully nurtured by the people of Venezuela, for if they are not supportive, the sources of evil will present themselves again and revolution will ensue once more.  Revolution is not known well in the Untied States, but even America may face it unless we put evil back in the bottle and throw it into the fire perdition as we must too.  It is unheard of that a Virgo will just quite, but Juan Guaido is without a lot of mental help if he does not learn to pray to God again and ask for the divine intervention Venezuela needs just as the United States does these days.

"Never pretend the Most Highs are absent.  Venezuela is worth every penny you own and every hope I hold to stay strong as things unravel, not just politically, but in the earth itself to challenge Venezuela greatly.  I am seeing in this chart the sue of Guaido as a great man but he can falter when too much is placed on his back too soon and we might not be choosers of that unhappy reality without learning how to pray to God for the divine help Venezuela needs, as does Mexico as does the Untied States and evern our Canadian friends must learn to cope too.

"Juan Guaido is without mercy at the moment.  The US is tasting a slap in its pocketbook and its will to be good for reasons the US may pay for.  However, the American people deal better with disasters like this than most people and may be the first to offer aid to Venezuela when push comes to shove and however that might come down, as it is not fully predictable as to earth changes or governmental behavior.

"I close with this.  I am aided and abetted in these factual disclosures by none other than MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and as you often pray: 'May God's will be done!" so do I all the time as we are nearing the end of our world politically and financially as you and I have always known it.  Venezuela is typical of many countries in South America, but untypical of many of the same by becoming sure the nest time someone attempts to seiz control of its government, there is opposition aplenty to prevent it happening again. 

"I pray for your success Occerpa and your love and support for the national entity known to us a Venezuela.  I pray for all countries who need God and help to untangle the gross mess of debt and intrigue we dare not call out just yet, but there is intrigue everywhere and let us hope both the United States and Venezuela are on the same side when it comes time to accept our lot." 

Thank you  for your post Occerpa.

Ron

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2020, 12:57:48 PM »
As always Ron can not be without pleasing you for that attitude and ability so finished to address every issue that is addressed in this forum and for nothing I will stop following the opinions of heaven, but it was a question I have if I can connect or would to do in the Spanish teleconference here in half an hour, because I fully understand that not everything is said or written for everyone at the same time, but why I am going through a totally different situation than what you describe in relation to Venezuela: Juan Guadó, this man is inept without the necessary preparation but also a great corrupt, tied to the matrix corruption of the Colombian oligarchy with photographs with criminals of Colombian terrorist paramilitaries with proof of evidence. Now Venezuela has a responsible democratic and sovereign government and the only thing that can be considered as failed is the pretensions of the Empire to subdue this people worthy of the liberators Bolívar and Chávez. According to Astrology but there as for Juan Guadó, because the stars mark the matter, but as a directional as the compass on the ship but here this mediocre individual, he lost his north: another true puppet of the Empire as the president is from Colombia, that as a Colombian I am ashamed even of mention his name. Venezuela is a great example of how to govern with justice and equality. I will read your answer again because I always get something to rescue, but for nothing I can change the concept I have of a corrupt dummy and even committed to crimes in his protests. In Venezuela it is the only country in the world where oligarchies take to the streets to protest and the masses defend the government. Thanks Ron

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2020, 01:09:36 PM »
I smile Occerpa at the irony.  Spirit watches the fact of existence to the point they meagerly protect what is so long as the intention is good.  I merely added their view of what is and hardly know the politics as you do.  But I am sure that Guaido is worthy if given the chance, Columbian or not

I also address the full meaning of the other comments I doubt you truly noticed, as it takes a leadership in any country to make sure that international aid gets directed and you in Venezuela will ask for that in priority to whose name holds the Presidency in the near future.  If this list is up then, write me and we will talk about it as it then stands.  best wishes to you and your political affiliations.  RON

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2020, 09:35:07 PM »

571/5000

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Ron first, to report that I tried twice to connect with Lightline - Spanish today but they left me both times waiting for a long moment listening to clavichord music; So I don't know if it was done or not.[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]On the other hand Ron, I think t[/color][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588235294118)]hat I did not write correctly[/color][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] my last post because it seems you found it ironic and caused you a smile. In the first place I have never been a politician and I have no direct link with Venezuela; I am a Colombian national and only moves me to defend the truth in all areas. Excuse me[/color]

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2020, 09:55:03 PM »
If you heard music Occerpa you were inside the call.  We had, and I did not tune in because I know nothing of the language used, and full of  technical problems galore and it must be tried again later to  stabilize the work too.  Keep the faith as we are trying again in a few days or so.  With practice we can do a lot better too.

I am not sending much out today as it is tricky when the powers to be are hiding behind large hills of changes to be made and Urantia is going to go through some again I hear.

For that reason Occerpa I wonder if you have the choice of time to listen to a Lightline this coming Sunday I am hosting as I have moved Lightline to Sunday afternoon at 2PM New York time.  They say they have some changes to relate to us concerning the LIGHTLINE work at hand.  The Hispanic Lightline I think is intended to be held at 2PM some day they choose again New York time too.   We will have to see what Lemuel schedules again.

END