Author Topic: Video - Oath to the Triity from Madagascar by Albert with followers he carries  (Read 246 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Albert, also known to me as Nalikaa, who is a bonafide member of this discussion forum sent us a remarkable video of his group, and himself, taking the OATH TO THE TRINITY FOR SERVICE TO THE DIVINE MISSIONS ON URANTIA, this which we call earth.

I am informed Albert (also known as Nalikaa to me) that your OATH TO THE TRINITY has been received by the PARADISE TRINITY and is accepted as your pledge, and with those who believe in your OATH TO THE TRINITY AND TO THE MAGISTERIAL SONS ACCORDINGLY, as the sole indigo race members of the Magisterial Mission to date, and that word indigo refers to the original color of the original races to appear on URANTIA  five hundred thousand years ago (500,000 years ago),and that you are the first of the black race to so assign our names to the Father, to God the Mother Son, and to Jesus, as your guides to eternity and the great treasures on Paradise, as that is your home now Nalikaa.  We are the FATHER, THE ETERNAL SON, AND THE INFINITE SPIRIT and pledge our loyal support to you so long as you live in the truth and the glory of God.  

We thank you Ron for the patience and caring you give Albert as Nalikaa too, and to praise his group for understanding they all took an Oath to the Paradise Trinity for service together.  AMEN

Ron here - I attach the video to see as he stands before those he leads to take the OATH OF SERVICE as provided above and that the Paradise Trinity sees this as somewhat of a breakthrough for Them and or the Paradise areas occupied by the existential Deities together and apart as the trialed Paradise Tinity today on all matters having to do with Urantia, this earth.  Be assured the word earth is now appended as Ron implies it to mean and that is his to found in his heart as well shortly as he must learn his power is just when in concentric circles with the Will of God as it is now manifest on Urantia, this earth.  May it always be used together now and the new Urantia Book shall be so tittled: "URANTIA This EARTH, the Sixth Epochal Revelation.   We now have the proper title at last and you just coined it Ron.  Thank you,

Now click on the attached video at the bottom.  Your play back has to play the file extension .AVI otherwise get a recorder that can play it to a tape if you can transfer it for yourselves.  

MANTUTIA has spoken through you Ron as you are so busy trying to figure out how to handle the video  file.  I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON and Ron was unaware of this being done until this evening.  I was totally unaware of it, and now I am so gobsmacked over this development I know not what to say other than, like Ron,  I am deeply moved.  We laud all who can understand enough English to understand the value of a pledge and Oath of service to God through the Paradise Trinity entirely, for all service is in its name and no Deity individually.  Each one in that group of twenty-seven (27) pledged with Albert aka Nalikaa.  Thank you all and good day.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON."

Ron the video of the Oath taking is at the bottom here to do a double click on to play it  I find it astounding and deeply moving.  May God bless them all!   RON

EMAIL FROM ALBERT ABOUT TAKING THE OATH WITH HIS WITNESSES fyi and edification

Albert aka NALIKAA aka RALY;
 Location Place: Antananarivo/MADAGASCAR;
---------- Message transféré ----------
 De : "RALAIVELOMAHARAVO ALBERT" <naliralyasnkfm@gmail.com>
 Date : 2 févr. 2020 19:26:00;
 Objet : REPORT CONCERNING MY " OAF TO GOD AND TO THE PARADISE TRINITY ".
 À : <aronolac@comcast.net>
 Cc :
> Albert aka NALIKAA aka RALY;
 > Location Place: Antananarivo/ MADAGASCAR;
 > Local Time: Sunday 2nd, February; 2020; 19:21:00; P.M.
 > Subject: REPORT CONCERNING MY " OAF TO GOD AND TO THE PARADISE TRINITY ";
 >
 > <><><><><><><><><><><><><>
 >
 > Hello RON. Hopefully you are in better state of health my brother. I am sending to you today Sunday 2nd February; 2020, that Report officially to aknowledge you that I have sworn last Sunday 26th, January, 2020 A.M. the required " OAF TO GOD AND TO THE PARADISE TRINITY " before becoming the human host for the LIGTHLINE MADAGASCAR  to the behalf of my Country and the Malagasy people ( the inhabitants of Madagascar Island ). So, it had been well done conformly to the required rules for such extraordinary event of great value as MICHAEL JESUS ordered me to do.
 >     I am sending to you in an other separated mail the Video showing me and my witnesses while I was swearing the OAF.
 >     There has been neither any  other ceremony of any sort done simultaneously to that, nor mixed to that,  of course.
 >     There have been more than fifteen people all around me at least. They are not being any family of mine but are being some few comrades of mine as also practisers of kung - fu belonging to my own Association. They have been acknowledged of anything before I speak before them that morning, as they were just come to do their regular sport training activity in that place where they are used to do that every Sunday 12/12 months a year... That place is being our Association's official headquarters for eleven years know.
 >     Then, while I was asking them to be my " witnesses " for an ' OAF TO GOD ...' to be sworn by myself; they were really surprised but then  I explained summarily to them in some few sentences the reasons why as well as how to do it, and then, the ' OAF ' had been sworn straight away by me. Everybody was glad being here at that moment....
 >    Before the ceremony I have performed two different transmissions those I transcribed on some sheets of paper but I couldn't post them yet to the forum being too busy until today...
 >     I asked the MC if some photos migth be taken about the ceremony of The 'OAF ' and it was allowed by JACK0802AB to be done, and to be sent to yourself RON but to be divulged not at all by any manner to no other one except myself and my own family. So, be assured I' ll send it to you in another mail.
 >     Now: I feel happy even I have some problems concerning the effective practical realisation of that unusual work that I have to solve positively. Anyway, I trust in God and I am praying " ...so, help me God !!! Amen". aoi.
 >     
 >     Best Wishes
 >    
 >     End.
 >   
 >     Albert aka NALIKAA aka RALY
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
N.B.: - First: beyond is being the original mail I sent to you RON;
          - Today, Thursday 6th February 2020,  I am arranging and sending to you  once more that 'message of REPORT ' because it seems to me that the first sending of it wasn' t effectively sent at all.
          - Same, the other mail with the Video Report surely was lost for the same unknown reasons....then, I' ll resend it too just after that message.
           -  I would make a remark and above all would like to ask respectfully to our heavenly FATHER as well as to MICHAEL OF NEBADON and also to MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK to give us Malagasy people as my community and myself,  humbly, an essay as last test for human urantians to have an exceptional start up for the LIGTHLINE MADAGASCAR , that because all those few days I have praying FATHER TO HELP ME while I was seeking for some telephone provider that could offer us an affordable offer for mere local conference phone call...
       Miraculously if I may so  say, I today have just found one ' new brand pre-paid formula ' that is more cheaper as it could be and not at all complicated.
       I am insisting and I am praying FATHER OF ALL to give us that chance because the Malagasy People have always being believers in GOD  long time ago before the arrival of the first christian missionaries...as being attested by the following local proverbial wisdom : " Don't look at the silent valley around you because GOD is beyond your head...and some few other ones as well.... "
        To be clear and to summarise, I must say that the Malagasy People are  hungry and thirsty of GOD and of His Divine Justice and also of the ' real truth of life ' facing that solvable poorness of ours instead of the many efforts and essays that have being done until today by our leaders the ones after the others, after fifty ( 50 ) years of independence....
      Be assured that I may find easely more than twenty ( 20 ) attendees only for the very start up session; that for any honour of mine personally ( "ego-tly" ) NOT but rather and only for the sucssesfullness of The FATHER' S  UNIVERSALWIDE PLAN !!!
       Then, I pray that we could do it if GOD would allow that for us all here in MADAGASCAR and I would schedule it for next Sunday 9th, February, 2020; at local Time : 9:00:00 P.M.
         That is being my wish and I must end this by that prayer to FATHER: ". ... SO, HELP ME GOD . ".Amen.
         a o i.

Best Wishes and good evening/nigth
Albert aka NALIKAA aka RALY.
         END.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 10:50:53 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
BRAVO!!! Nalikaa. We should all perhaps follow your example, by taking a Oath of Service in the presence of witnesses, with the approval of a Celestial Being. I applaud the way you did it, using a video for all to view; it is very inspiring and uplifting. I pray that you may reach as many of your countrymen as possible through the LIGHTLINE. It is with the sincerity of heart and a deep desire to serve others that the blessing comes from the Universal FATHER. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
NALIKAA,  Thank you, dear brother, for sharing this with us.

It is beautiful to see such sincerity of intention and devotion shine through your face.

It is a blessing for all to see.

Thank you.

Lemel

Offline racarole

• aoi. Dieu est avec nous.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Félicitations à nos frères de Madagascar ...
Shirag. Dieu est avec nous. aoi. Racarole

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
This is so heartwarming and wonderful.  Unfortunately I was not able to view the video as I got a message it was not compatible with my mac, but this is terrific news.  Blessings to you NALIKAA. :)
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Amethyst, Apple has a compatible program for the Mac.  On a PC it is played by the Windows Media Player, and I am willing to bet they have it for free for Mac users, but I do not use.  The *.avi file format is normal video playback file and see if you can find a free one that plays avi files.  Google or search with keywords  MAC software avi files    See if you get it fast and free if Apple is a problem.  Ron

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
I agreement with you Ron,  Appel is a problem because I haven't been able to watch Nalikaa's video that is worth it because of the history. I will keep trying to see if I can see the video. Thanks

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Mac users

This link takes you to 11 top avi players for mac.  Most are free and one called ELMEDIA is 19,95 USD because it is so clean and easy to use and it is very much the PC Windows Media player in its basic format.  Scroll down this web site to see pictures of each screen and the ability to download the software and screens. 

The 11 TOP AVI PLAYERS FOR MAC SHOWN ON THIS LINK:
https://videoconverter.wondershare.com/convert-avi/avi-player-for-mac.html#part5

Online Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
Je viens de regarder la vidéo. Merci Nalikaa pour Madagascar. J'ai plusieurs amis Malgache sur facebook qui attendent Lightline en Malgache. 

Offline dreamcat01

• Dream And Pray For Wisdom To Serve!
    • MSN Messenger - medging@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
MAC PROGRAM FOR AUDIO FREE
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2020, 11:40:54 AM »