Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Remain Steadfast  (Read 81 times)

Offline Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Remain Steadfast
« on: February 09, 2020, 02:36:32 AM »
Speaker: Thought Adjuster
Subject: Remain Steadfast
T/R: Lemuel
Date/Time: 9th Feb 2020  08:36 Local  07:36 Z

https://app.box.com/s/auv1ot28f5r5e93i3mrphr24xuinteg3

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Remain Steadfast
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 08:20:45 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission
Remain Steadfast

Lemuel : Good morning everyone. My Beloved Thought Adjuster has impulsed me strongly this morning to speak to all of you and to encourage all of you to remain steadfast. You must all have realized by now that things are not what they use to be and things are definitely not what they should be and it is true that you are all under attack from the Supreme Being and all those who form part of his vast residue. Those who stand for Light, for Truth, for Beauty, for Goodness, for Unconditional Love for FATHER, those are now his enemies and he will do all he can to bring you all down, to bring you over his side. This is his aim, but this cannot succeed, it will not succeed if you remain steadfast. You are all much stronger than you give yourselves credit for.

You have been lead to this forum for this very reason and some of you have been here for years and you are still here. It is true some have gone, but the nucleus of this forum remains and I am here to encourage you all this morning to remain here, remain steadfast. The way to victory is at first to recognize the enemy and you have all experienced over the past months or so, how this enemy operates. It is simple and it is an effective way - divide and conquer, so the seeds of doubt and question, it is that simple. Having recognize these things, apart these things from you, they do not belong, they are not true, they are temptations. Do not fall into these temptations. You are all the most beautiful of souls and this earth and this uniiverse needs the steadfastness you all have and as a combined force, there is nothing that can beat you down.

You are humans and as humans you have faults, yes, but you are also divine beings and you already have claimed your divinity. So, do not let anything or anyone persuade that you are not divine, do not let anyone take it from you. Your divinity comes from FATHER Himself, you all have your Beloved Indwelling Father Fragment and as long as you hold on to Him, you are holding on to FATHER Himself and therefore remain steadfast in this and do not let anything or anyone try to persuade you otherwise. This is my message to all of you this morning : remain steadfast and true to that which you know is right and true and noble. I bid you all a good day.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Remain Steadfast
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2020, 07:46:56 AM »
Tank you