Author Topic: 12 february 2020 just a question about reality  (Read 370 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 12 february 2020 just a question about reality
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2020, 01:02:50 AM »
Thought Adjuster

Barely 48 hours have passed since the announcement that we have a New Reality and it has

already caused such a mental dilemma for many of you members and guests alike on this forum.

First and foremost, you must understand that since last September, when the supreme turned

rogue and decided to put an end, to what he considered to be, unworthy of his continuance 

in such a role, he effectively brought to an abrupt end a reality that had been in place for many

thousands of years.  When he left, he took everything with him and as a result, you have all

been left naked.

The seriousness of such an event sent shock waves throughout the whole of creation and caused

all to ask the question, "What now"?

The INFINITE WISDOM OF THE FATHER saw the need for a rapid solution.

Something new was needed. Yes, a whole new ball game, you could say.

Someone, somehow, had to take over from where the supreme left off and that someone

could only be FATHER HIMSELF with the continuing help, to some degree, from

GOD THE SEVENFOLD.  In fact, this was the only option available to FATHER  to ensure

the continuance of ASCENSION careers for humans, amongst many other things.

So, a new reality calls for a new PURPOSE and so I now come to the point of my intervention.

We, the Thought Adjusters, are no longer required to merely adjust the thoughts of our Wards with

the aim of raising the level of spiritual attainment. WE now have a new role to play and that

is a NEW PURPOSE, to BECOME the thoughts of our WARDS.

Yes, you humans are being upgraded in your ability to receive OUR thoughts.

This NEW REALITY of NEW PURPOSE is of such magnitude it will take some time for

you to adjust.

We ADJUSTERS have also to adjust to this monumental change but I must tell you that WE

are so pleased with this change and are so looking forward to the eventual blending of OUR 

thoughts with yours. There is, no longer, a supreme to mediate between us. It is FATHER,

ADJUSTER, and YOU!

This is THE NEW REALITY, THE NEW PURPOSE, a FUSION OF ADJUSTER AND HUMAN

THOUGHT.

Yes humans, it is of such magnitude and you should all bend your knees and give THANKS

and PRAISE TO HIM WHO HAS BROUGHT THIS INTO BEING.

OUR FATHER OF ALL.

Good Day

White Stone

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2020, 02:03:05 AM »
You're so good, Ron!  How can anyone be like you?  You are the pride of Michael of Nebadon. He agrees with you no matter what. You even have the Deity Absolute patting you on the back. Well done, sir!

I have nothing further to add to your forum. It has definitely taken a turn that I am not following, but you all here can make up your own minds, especially now that you're indwelt by Father/Son Adjusters.

May you all find what you came for. Remember, you have been given the ability to make choices and decisions, based on your own understanding of our earth, Urantia.

White Stone 

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2020, 02:09:57 AM »
The tense situation in the universe and on Urantia and on the forum can only explain so much effort to write and read to explain the question, in the end very beneficial to all of us at least mortals, because I think that spirits have well understood this, including our Adjusters, only they explain to us longly.

Question: Why does White Stone write to Ron B. authoritatively, demanding an explanation, while looking for the phrase "supreme acting adjuster" in the Urantia Book and not finding it, because he chose this phrase and not another when looking more generally for "ADJUSTER classification in the URANTIA Book"? And I see that White Stone is still nervous. He still needs peace and more reflection.

It is a pity that SA did not immediately say what he meant by passing to Ron the "ADJUSTER classification in the URANTIA Book" formula.

I would like to thank everyone who took part in the discussion and explaining, though not entirely, this important matter.

Domshia.
Andre

White Stone

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2020, 03:17:44 AM »
Andre P., I am not nervous!  You don't know anything about what is going on here, so I suggest you keep your responses about me to yourself, OK?  I am not respected here. My views are contrary to the current thinking of the Serara Forum. Ron would really like me gone and shows his disdain for my comments every time I make them. Notice how, whenever I am critical of something he said, Ron will make a drastic change. This time, Machiventa Melchizedek supposedly will be leaving, not to come back for years. Just watch; this will change again.

I still respect the Urantia Book. Ron, obviously, does not agree with what I have said, and lets everyone know how wrong I am. There is no ability to give a contrary opinion without the "he said, she said" comment coming up. I will not question him anymore. He is always right. It's his forum. Have fun, Andre!

White Stone 
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 03:31:45 AM by White Stone »

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2020, 04:31:44 AM »
Dear White Stone, for the most part, I disagree with you and my assessment of the forum situation is also different from yours. Here are some of my comments taking into account our history on this forum.

We need you in this forum and I'm not the first member to express this, but. It is a pity that you cannot use your whole imagination to understand the situation of Ron B. but also of Michael of Nebadon and other spirits and compare it with your situation. They serve us and without them we would lose a lot and not only us, and therefore, even from the point of view of behavior between people, it would not be inappropriate if you tried to soften your statements. Also, I think you feel too confident in your concrete logic, which is usually questionable. You have recently revealed your age to us and at your age such things are no longer appropriate. Excuse me, but let me say it as older than you.

Superficially, I could compare your behavior to a young elementary school student in a dispute with his teachers who have a lot more than him on their heads and are not at all interested in treating him harshly. However, your last post shows that there is a deeper disagreement with the functioning of this forum, and this is a problem that cannot be solved in the short run, but maybe for years. I could compare you to the large majority of Urantia Book readers who were once convinced that it would be all true for at least a thousand years and they do not like this forum because there is too much talk about its outdatedness, meanwhile it takes a long time to understand this. So I wish you patience.

I hope that one day we will meet in person and talk about matters and memories more pleasant.

Andre

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2020, 04:44:41 AM »
Thank you Lemuel for explaining in simple terms, in your post above, and so vividly of what the NEW REALITY implies for all of us. There have been other english terminologies and expressions that have been used to discuss this change in the Adjuster’s status, but they have brought a lot of confusions in the mind of readers, particular to those, I think so, who are not too familiar with english language. On a personal level, I was looking for such a clear explanation that can be pass on to foreign readership, without all the argumentations that create confusions. If you don’t mind, Lemuel, I would like to use the materials you offer here as the main subject for the French LightLine audience to-night. Thank you and Domtia.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2020, 05:25:09 AM »
Clency, thank you for your comments. You are very welcome to use whatever you think is appropriate. I hope all goes well with your Lightline tonight.

White Stone

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2020, 05:48:04 AM »
Andre_P, I respect your comments, but disagree that I am needed on this forum.

Do you believe that the Lucifer Rebellion is over?  That Lucifer and Caligastia are no longer alive? Who, other than Ron Besser, informed you of this?

Do you also go along with the belief that God the Supreme committed suicide?  Who, other than Ron Besser and a small handful of forum members here, can vouch for the truthfulness of this statement?

Why have we waited so long for the Sixth Epochal Revelation? Was it not promised back in 2016-2017? Do you really expect it to show up at all?

Why was the name of Urantia changed a few times, only to go back to being called  Urantia once again? Ron Besser, again, was the only person bringing this information. There is no corroboration anywhere on the planet.

Do you just blindly accept everything Ron states as the truth? Jesus didn't agree with the religious rulers of his day. Had he not asked tough questions of His teachers, we would  most likely have had a totally different outcome. Yet, he did go against those rulers, and we know what happened to Jesus.

Now, we have so many changes to the Urantia Book that have appeared here, on the Serara Forum, that we need a new teaching to restate all of these changes. But things continue to change so rapidly, that a new Urantia Book would need updates every few months to keep up with all the changes.

Take a look around the world-- are these changes recognized anywhere else, outside this forum? No, Andre, there is no verification of any of these statements being accepted by any other UB groups or forums. Now, why is that?

Lemuel, you said the whole world was rocked by this information. You have to look closer! It stops as you leave the Serara Forum. No one out there agrees; it's just this group. And, the attitude toward Ron and his forum is truly not going along with any of this!

I have tried for years to expose the insanity happening here, but I am of the opinion that most members here have been hoodwinked by the information presented here. The gullibility of the majority of members is unbelievable!

Yes, Andre, I am like that child who questioned his teachers. You who dare criticize me for this would do well to look again at the work of Jesus. Had he accepted their teaching as truth, had he not taken that hard road that ended his physical life, on the cross, we would be living in a very different environment than we are now.

I know I share a common goal with many of you here; to do the will of Our Father, and ultimately, continue this work as we make the long journey to Paradise. Will well be together then?  I sincerely have my doubts. I have spent most of my life wearing "the whole armor of God". I was taught to "test the spirits, to see if they are of God".

Do you value your futures with God? I wonder what will happen to you, when you cross the portal into your next life. Will we hear "Well done" or "Depart from me"?  I am not willing to hear that I was fooled into believing a lie, and that I have no part in the Book of Life. I would like to consider myself as a "good and faithful servant".

This is why I am critical of the teaching here. My life depends on it!  No amount of blindly agreeing with Ron's "truth" is worth the risk of losing eternal life.

White Stone 

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2020, 08:17:49 AM »
White Stone, we have reached the point your presence is with us to remind everyone of your disagreement not only with what our work is, but even how we do it.  I am now speaking as admin, and admin concludes you do not agree ever with the process of the Voice of God, but that you wish to undermine the very foundation we trail the world of allusion to understand the process of spirit fragmentation.  That is your problem now as I am cutting this off and returning  you  to your natural state: disbelief.  You will have to take it as it comes now. 

The reason we believe there has to be a termination of this individual is that we do not mind criticism, but there is also from most of us here, the need to terminate those who just find nothing satisfactory with the nature of our work.  Let it be known there is not much I care for about White Stone, but I think white Stone is worthy, once he cools down and learns nothing matters very much from our perspective, but to remove the sound of fury over and over of "why daddy?" gets answered, then kicks daddy in the shins relentlessly.  I see no use for the exercise and remove the child as too immature to let stand the obvious:  we are all learning the hard way there is no free lunch yet, and the child is not hungry but mad.

Good day White Stone.

ADMIN
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2020, 08:59:40 AM »
Dear White Stone, I don't see such deep problems as you present them in this matter. Opinion differences can even be deep. Write only politely and reasonably, even if you completely disagree. Never assume that only you can be right, though at first glance it would seem. Just respect people, they are not inferior to you. One more thing, I do not urge you to see Ron B. as better than others, but do not assume that he should be the same as many others, because there are no reasons for this.

Andre

Online SonsofGod

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2020, 02:26:39 PM »
Speaking  to White Stone, Sue's TA and Ron only gave reports about the change in the person of TA from supreme acting adjuster to Father – Son Adjusters in us, and our experiences of such change within. It was un-imaginable that this could and would happen at the time the UB was written due to the acts of the supreme. 

Now, reading your reply to Ron posted today at 05:48:04 AM, I believe the only remedy you have is getting in touch with your TA, pray without ceasing, meditate, and stay consecrated to remember God’s presence until you claim that you are a new man. No doubts that your thoughts are off limit by some ungodly power White Stone. Your words are harsh, argumentative, critical, even a touch hateful and untrue. None of that are the Fruit of the Spirit of God: But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other. These words helped millions to ripe the fruit of the spirit and it should guide you in your walk and conversations. It continues to say, 

You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love. For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” If you bite and devour each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other. So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever you want. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law. The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.
This is the way I see you (underlined), you are in the flesh, I hope you see, but Wisdom also says: “Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, but God weighs the hearts.” In my eye, you are that man, but you may not see that you are wrong. Another most helpful word, “My son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments; for they will add length to your days, years and peace to your life. Never let loving devotion or faithfulness leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will find favor and high regard in the sight of God and man. Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and turn away from evil. This will bring healing to your body and refreshment to your bones.

You repeatedly express your opinion and obviously convinced that you are right, but see how many of us are trying to show you that you are in error because we care about your wellbeing? You might say,  it is because we believe lies, but you could not be more blinded to the truth, for in the multitudes of counselors there is safety.

You do not trust the word of God coming through this forum, but instead you let other spirits antagonize your heart, and your mind’s perceptions deceive you. Turning against the massager of God is same as turning against God, if he tells the truth which he does, but your spirit does not come in agreement with it, nor recognize when God speaks through Ron, because you are in a different spirit. That is the spirit of the world, the ruler of the flesh. You are not speaking what your TA would say, and you really need to repent. We love you and pray for you, and pray that you return with a renewed mind, ready to be a part and serve the Lord.  Even He said on the conference call that you are led by the spirit of the supreme to speak against Ron. Would you just stop it please! We do not want to hear that, you see, none of us agree.  
Valerie 

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2020, 04:16:28 PM »
Please, White Stone wrote me to ask me to tell you he is no more.  That means he can no longer respond to the forum as he is no longer on the forum.

Relax, folks, what happens at times is that people disagree with the purpose of a conversation.  Our purpose is not to question the validity of God and the Voice of God, but to learn how to use it in order to make the brand of using God to help solve problems of all kinds actually usable and solvable.  White Stone did not believe that was a right way to go about anything and he used a Urantia Book to suggest we were following error to use the Voice of God this way.  Not so, but his purpose was not our purpose and he complained bitterly over it.  I cannot help what people believe but we must believe what we have is so valuable it is silly to throw stones at me or the Voice or your decision to investigate the ways it can help our lives for the better.  C'est la vie as you French speakers say if I got that down right too.  The sound of silence over our purpose issue is back and I am delighted not to take the heat over it again.  Many thanks for your patience and forbearance all.   RON 

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron is in a very difficult day and wishes to hear nothing but peaceful musings for the moment.  He will hear fine a few more days or minutes depending on the hour God strikes best for him.  Today SETH joined him to see how he was doing and he is doing fine but not fine and we shall see.  He loves many people and they tuned in historically you might say and are aware Ron loves them and hatefully care not he is theirs no more.  He left them as they left them cold and indifferent over the issue of friendship and loss as we all do in the material realm.   Be assured he is fine and working as we go.  I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON and that is that.  K"

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Majesthia Gondo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2020, 04:48:30 PM »
Oui ,c'est ça mr Ron. C'est la vie.  :D

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2020, 12:05:28 AM »
Ron of that controversy in which you and White Stone fell again (which I enjoy very much for how enriching they are), and taking into account that point 28 of the highest statements of human philosophical thought, can be applied here, when White Stone argues based on his high knowledge of the content of the Urantia Book? Only because he recently made known that his criticisms are intended to move awareness and discernment.
48: 7.30 (557.14) 28. URANTIA BOOK: The argumentative defense of any position is inversely proportional to the truth it contains.