Author Topic: LIGTHLINE OF THE TEART OF MADAFASCAR SHEDULES AND RELATED NEWS AFTER THE LAST ON  (Read 76 times)

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • View Profile
    • Email
    Albert;
    Location Place: Antananarivo/MADAGASCAR;
    Local Time: Wednesday 12th, February; 2020; 5:18:00 ; P.M.;
    Subject: REPORT OF THE FIRST ESSAY OF THE LIGTHLINE OF THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR  proceeded on last Monday 9th, February 2020; at 9:16:00 P.M.;
    MC: JACK 0802AB and MIAEL OF NEBADON;
    Host: Albert; 
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Hello Ron and Everyone of the list.
From now on, I only  be called only  by my name Albert here on that discussion forum. No needs to use those several userames that I used   to refering to me until now.
     I think that last Tuesday I lost too one another post that I have finished good and sent to the forum as being an " OFFICIAL REPORT OF THE FIRST LIGTHLINE OF THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR " as that has been required to me to be entitled it.
     Never mind, I am making that other one to aknowledge you all here and also all Guests who are here of the development of the LIGTHLINE PLAN  in my country and among our community as "Malagasy People" ( the MADAGASCAR's inhabitants ).
    I was notified as being authorized on Friday 7th, February to make the ' start-up ' for LIGTHLINE MADAGASCAR and that with the order to call it by that today's name being written here ; and also to only use my name as ' Albert ' from now on while working the FATHER's business. 
    I had to work  in some very tigth time in order to perform it because I unfortunately did receive that message only last Monday afternoon.....but my problem  was since that Saturday  8th February some local people of the place have already pre- signed to be attendees  while the L.M. comes to start  or that I have previously scheduled  for the Sunday nigth 9th February .... but the Sunday at noon I had remembered that my schedules was wrong because it was to be held in parallel to LIGTHLINE U.S.A. prefixed for that Sunday 9th  too and which has the priority above L.L.M. still an essay...then, I had to report that second one to Monday 10th. All that has been explicitly explained in my " lost message " of Tuesday. And same I had explained also that; even though the bad synchronisation I performed the Monday's essay of L.L.M. because the volunteers for attendeeing where more than thirty persons.
    I thougth I have to give satisfaction to them instead of all none perfected management of mine.. Then, we did it Monday nigth at 9:16:35 P.M. ( local time )
     I  divided the several individuals in some little groups of  5 persons each , that being the maximum numbers that could be run by our local phone providers in a local conference calling. Yes , they all ( 4 phones providers ) are offering the same conditions, but too expensive ones ! Let it be also known that there is none special offer for special international conference call yet here now on. So, we had to do with  that and with the chosen individuals as being attendees. 
     Effectively, we did the local conference 16 minutes later than scheduled in the timing.  Nevertheless, while the conference was running two among them were being lost because of technical mishandling by themselves that I couldn't arrange  anyhow.
     I have praying  before beginning, and while speaking but also I have inviting any good willingly Celestial Beings as well as any Teachers to come and above all Teacher JACK0802AB. After my introduction of the L.L.M. welcoming Him I gave Him the live- micro to manage to deliver on his teaching , being so waited....
    He made a self introduction of Himself, then, He talks of His authority, explained the target to reach and His motivation for His work as being the GOD's Work , and summarising He spoke about General  subjects of interests already treated on the forum site. He presented the reasons for God's interventions of today's. After, one hour or some little more and some minutes He invited the attendees to ask their own  questions. There have been four ( 4 ) asked  questions and He answered them all I think the must clearly as that could be done. The first three questions were relating to the proper subjects of our own Association as concerning our SI-JO MIZAËL' s Teaching and his personal status of now on. 
    The fourth one and last was relating to the possibility or not for our country to exploit and to hold the management and the mastering of our so abundant natural richness and wealth as well as our so unic endemic resources speaking about the flora and fauna of our island. He then, gave explanations above all about the world economic system behaviours of today's about trades  and the modern civilisation sample of now.... That led Him finally to explain about the doubtfulness of the effectively of such goodwill involvement to auto- management of such richness, if not the Divine Mission that would being called " THE MAGISTERIAL MISSION " isn't rescinded at all but to become a happyful reallty for harmonized interdependanceness of any human worldwide community. 
    Being questioned if He would like to say anything else, MICHAEL OF NEBADON spoke to the Malagasy People to assure them that they are being His Beloved Creatures that He intends to save from the evilness of some 'bad SONS Of GOD' He explained the necessity to the establishment of the " RENEWED TEACHING MISSION OF NOW ON., that has finally been started one month before the end of the last year 2019.
     Asking me, Albert, about the next schedules for the  " L.L.O.T.H.O.M.", He assured me that He was agreeing me arranging that to be held next Wednesday 12th February tonigth at 9:00 P.M., in order to give satisfaction to these several candidates pre- signers to be attendees to that. After, He greeted all , He then, ordered to shut down the records and to stop the conference calling of the day.
    The whole conference calling had lasted  for one hour and fourty seven minutes.
    Here, i am preparing myself and the future attendees to be chosen to make themselves ready to effectively attend to the todays' s session.
    This would be my " report " about our first LIGTHLINE OF THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR of the Monday 10th February 2020.
    I will send by mail to you RON, the audio recording of that first session even though the questions of the attendees are not of sufficient hearable loudness. That was because of the mishandling of the voicing device well mastered yet not; but today we should make it well and better done.
    Thank You to MICHAEL OF NEBADON , The CREATOR SON OF GOD FOR NEBADON and thank You Dear Teacher JACK0802AB for that first step of a real value for God and also for my People who wants many more, even some endless careness to their genuine spiritual education  from now.
 I am praying FATHER : "...SO, HELP ME GOD and HELP US ALL YO DO EFFICIENTLY YOUR WORK ! ".
      Thank you all for reading me and for listening perhaps the video when being sent here.
     Albert.
     DOMTIA.

END.
I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.

Offline rarija

• View Profile
    • Email
aoi Albert. Félicitations à vous tous mes frères et soeurs  de Madagascar pour cette première. J'attends avec impatience de pouvoir écouter l'enregistrement.

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Albert;
Location Place: Antananarivo/MADAGASCAR;
Local Time: Saturday 15th, February;2020; 2:50: 00; A.M. ;
Subject: REPORT ABOUT THE SECOND ESSAY FOR THE LIGTHLINE OF THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR HELD LAST WEDNESDAY 12th, February; 2020; 9:18:00P.M.;
Category:ANNOUNCEMENTS AND GENERAL INTERESTS TO ALL ABOUT SCHEDULES AND RELATED NEWS AND THE THIRD SESSION TO GET HOLD;
Local Host: ALBERT;
MC: JACK0802AB/ FATHER/ MICHAEL OF NEBADON/ JESUS/ PLANETARY PRINCE MACHIVENTA MELCHIDEDEK/ ZOKRA.

<><><>>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>>><>

HEllo Ron and Everyone on that list as my Dear Brothers and Dear Sisters. 
    I must apologise making so lately  that report of our second essay of ' THE LIGTHLINE OF THE HEART OF MADAGASCAR ' done unfortunately unsuccessfully at Wednesday 12th, February; 2020; tonigth that has been cut off after just forteen and four minutes ( 14:04mn ) of a correct starting on; that because of the inaccuracy of the sold type of the phone providers' offer to us to work with,  for that we have to use was some pre-paid credits supposedly to be sufficient to allow us to run  all the whole conference calling session of that Wednesday without problem  to its end. Then,  we had to stop all the operation straigth away. There was no other solution.
    So; I had to declare the cancelness of that. But that  session '  essay ' ; of course, thatcwas totaly disappointing result for all.... Today I am making that report to express my  sincere excuses to you all and above all to my comprehensive and very patient five (5 )  attendees of that aborted session and also to God and to All the Celestial  Teachers Who were present and have mostly honoured by their presence our ' L.L.O.T.H.O.M. '. Again, sorry, all !!!
     I am strongly resolute to  manage another  remake session   but perfectly well done and that scheduled to be on board for today, Saturday 25th, February; 2020; at 9: 00:00 ; P.M. as that has been already scheduled from the beginning on the Friday 7th, February,2020.
    The major problem for us in our country about the matter is concerning the phone service offers that are provided to us : too dear and non professional at all. Although, we'll do our best to keep " L.L.O.T.H.O.M " running  positively with the means on board until we could find some more efficient phone deal offer
     That is being our report concerning the second but unfortunate " L.L.O. T.H.O.M. " session of last Wednesday ; and here is also the Announcement of the next one to be held for today Saturday tonigth at 9 P.M.
     Best wishes to all and have a nice Saturday. 
     I am praying You GOD: " ...SO, HELP ME GOD ! "
     DOMTIA.
    Albert
    END.

I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.