Author Topic: Next scheduled LIGHTLINE call ( Feb.19) and the recording of the Feb. 12th call  (Read 67 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone,
We just completed our February 12 conference call.  I understand there were some problems with the streaming and we will try to get that problem worked out soon.
MACHIVENTIA MELCHIZEDEK was our lead contact.  We also heard from A DIVINE COUNSELOR,  the MIGHTY MESSENGER JONSON, and MICHAEL also was there briefly.  The messages were to help us to be patient, and keep up our faith and let us know how much our efforts are appreciated.  We were reminded to be clear in our intentions, and how much the DIVINE COUNSELOR was helping in the rebellion clean-up.  We were told that our MOTHER SPIRIT is doing better and should be more available for transmissions soon.
It was relatively short, but contained a lot of helpful information.  I got cut off at one point, so the recording went blank for a short time.  I hope you all find the recording helpful.  I thank MACHIVENTIA MELCHIZEDEK, THE DIVINE COUNSELOR,  JONSON the MIGHTY MESSENGER, and MICHAEL for their help, and I truly appreciate those who attended.  Hopefully next week the streaming issues will be fixed.
Our next scheduled call is February 19 at 6:00 p.m. New York time.
Amethyst

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1531904/362464/VCISPREC02_362464_20200212_150047

« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 10:09:50 PM by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Next scheduled LIGHTLINE call and the recording of the Feb. 12th call
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 07:57:41 PM »
GOD bless you Amethyst! Well done. 

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Next scheduled LIGHTLINE call and the recording of the Feb. 12th call
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 05:36:33 AM »
6 pm New York time is midnight in France and Europe. At 9 pm, after having dinner, I got myself ready to connect to the LightLine, but in the meantime I took a little nap, just to recoup some energy, but when I woke-up it was all over.

I would not for now engage in the live-streaming, though it is user-friendly, the french audience being not scattered all over the country, so I prefer for the time being to go with the call-number, until there is a real progress. It would surely be useful to Albert of Madagascar who has several groups in different locations. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.