Author Topic: Reconstructing the Ultimaton papers  (Read 3306 times)

cobergland

• View Profile
    • Email
Reconstructing the Ultimaton papers
« on: January 17, 2015, 12:32:20 AM »
Hello, I hope this meets with Ron's approval, but this area has lost much information on Ultimatons since Ron had to today restructure our available memory space here.
I hope to post links to all of the fascinating material on Ultimatons which has been previously printed.
Here is the link for Document Q, which was not the first paper on Ultimatons here (it says so in the paper...), but is a most excellent one, and one that I need to reread and reread and reread several more times.
https://app.box.com/s/zk3akt47wywuovotoeiz
If you know of other papers about them, please post a link, so that I and others interested can follow and start our own 'library' if possible.
I love reading about them Ultimatons...oh yeah.
Thanks you
Craig
Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream

cobergland

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Reconstructing the Ultimaton papers
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 01:09:37 AM »
Here then is the link to Flurry #10, also on Ultimatons.
It appears there is still a good amount of info on these basic building blocks of Universe, and as I find them I will post links.
In a while when there are a good amount of articles, I will try to sort them by date, and then will modify this post to reflect that.
Please jump in with your discoveries, too.
Thank you
Flurry #1  https://app.box.com/s/rd24kk6eavpqzoiwzzb8

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 02:46:27 PM »
Cobergland -

I am truly sorry what has happened but it just did not occur to me that some of those old and no-longer-responded-to posts were actually archives people wanted to read and reread.  I have two comments for you if this helps:

1) Kurt has suggested, and I will take him up on it, that I provide 24 hour notice before I house clean so you all can save what you want from posts you like to reread or study again.  So the 24 hour notice is to be made, and I do not expect to house clean until early 2016 UNLESS the Magisterial announcement fills us up with a lot of excited posting that has to be removed for future use of the forum.  Remember, such an announcement will have a profound effect on the Internet because people will engorge themselves with email and a lot of other uses that we are not used to seeing.

2) Document -Q- is the best source of Information for Ultimatons on the planet today.  All who are interested in the subject should download the file to their computer for safe keeping.  These documents are NOT SAFE with the coming distribution of more material on Ultimatons on a web site we have nearly ready to open on the Internet.  We need a few days or weeks to top it off so it plays well on your screens.  It is called "Raysonscience.org" and it is dedicated to the subject of science and especially the phenomenon of the Ultimaton on Urantia.

I hope this helps put a band aide on your disappointment!

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

cobergland

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 03:27:21 PM »
Thank you Ron, it is very exciting to learn about Raysonscience, and am looking forward to it with much 'salivation'.
It is good perhaps that I am searching through the archives and looking at the old Flurrys for info on Ultimatons because it cannot hurt me to be exposed to them and read pertinent things other than Ultimatons, too.
So, no bandaid needed, but I appreciate the sentiment.
I still would like to put up here a list of the Ultimaton stuff as I find them, as it seems thus far, that there is very little repetition of information in what I find.  This shows there is a great deal of info yet to come, I suspect.
Thanks for what you do and who you are.
Craig

cobergland

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2015, 03:43:09 PM »
Here is link to Higgs Boson stuff:
Flurry #11
https://app.box.com/s/p0kh48umf7gt8cdzglzl

and the last one I see is Flurry #16
A kind of Q and A
https://app.box.com/s/itz39mkepkxhhzfx3t8h

MidiChlorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2016, 07:14:41 PM »
Here then is the link to Flurry #10, also on Ultimatons.
It appears there is still a good amount of info on these basic building blocks of Universe, and as I find them I will post links.
In a while when there are a good amount of articles, I will try to sort them by date, and then will modify this post to reflect that.
Please jump in with your discoveries, too.
Thank you
Flurry #1  https://app.box.com/s/rd24kk6eavpqzoiwzzb8
"cobergland" - I thank you for having posted this link above, where I perused the document and will still examine it in detail, but I found many discrepancies listed from what I have deciphered from the Urantia Book and I have made post on other forums where the UB indicates that "Zero Point Energy" is viable and also described in the UB.  The statements made in this document indicating that temperatures below "absolute zero" can not be achieved is a miss-truth and has been produced recently, where which the narration presented in the following article "Quantum gas goes below absolute zero" indicates that this products is as follows: "peculiarity of the sub-absolute-zero gas is that it mimics 'dark energy'," where even the UB refers to dark energy or matter occupy the universe and often act as a balancing factor.

So it would seem that more research into what is found in the Urantia Book needs to be re-addressed.  Where I have been reading much presented here on this forum regarding the science factor and more specifically "Ultimatron's" which is actual fully described in the UB, but needs to be extracted, which is difficult unless one uses a specific philosophical approach.

(457.3) 41:2.4 The circuitizing and channelizing of energy is supervised by the five hundred thousand living and intelligent energy manipulators scattered throughout Satania. Through the action of such physical controllers the supervising power centers are in complete and perfect control of a majority of the basic energies of space, including the emanations of highly heated orbs and the dark energy-charged spheres. This group of living entities can mobilize, transform, transmute, manipulate, and transmit nearly all of the physical energies of organized space.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 07:31:40 PM by MidiChlorian »
The Reality of knowing what Wisdom is, is in the Experiencing of the Philosophy of using Knowledge.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2016, 09:19:25 PM »
Midichlorian there is a web site we have up dedicated to the Rayson material.  Ultimatons are discussed which you can read at

http://www.raysonscience.org/ultimatons.html

I also want to comment on dark energy.  Rayson says that if you fool around with dark energy it could destroy portions of the local universe and it is never to be discussed without Rayson being present.

Dark energy is what is left over when Ultimatons break apart instead of form sub-particles.  This is the result of the Unqualified Absolute being temporarily undecided how to handle a group of new Ultimatons that are still blazing hot after going through a quanta screen just inside Havona.  Each Ultimaton receives an identification code on its shell, and that code is erased and broken up and the exploding Ultimaton is grabbed back into the Paradise region for reworking.  We do not know why.  Dark energy is the potential energy release of each Ultimaton destroyed and has no use whatsoever in the time=space universes.  It eventually dissipates, but if some fool gathers it up for an experiment they could cause an uncontrolled explosion that would rip sub-particles apart and destroy planets and dreams for trillions of miles around the field of so-called dark energy.  They cannot manufacture dark energy in the lab on Urantia, but a space probe could scoop some of it and we will not allow that.

We suggest that if you must discuss it, please copy the text I wrote above as a caveat to its warning for disuse.

Ron

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2016, 09:39:30 PM »
I think that harnessing dark energy could lead to teleportation someday.

MidiChlorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2016, 09:45:13 PM »
Midichlorian there is a web site we have up dedicated to the Rayson material.  Ultimatons are discussed which you can read at

http://www.raysonscience.org/ultimatons.html
Thank you Ron B., I have read these articles and I have been working with the Urantia Book for many years and have found much information that has been written on the aforementioned site which does not follow along the lines of what I have found and documented from the UB.  In reference to the previous article, specifically regarding isotopes, which I have done some major research on recently that the UB has specific references which are also contrary to todays know science but, for the most part, the information presented is incorrect based on current science?

Also, the Ultimatonic process is very well noted in the UB, where I can provide said information but it is difficult when I find some information which is not as presented in the Urantia Book, so I attempt to give the benefit of doubt and research the presented information and present any contradictions which may apply.

The list below, provides information as to the current known isotopes and their numeric values, not to mention how they cross reference various elements.  Some of the isotope numbers presented in the article reference in my last post do not line up with these numbers, therefore additional information presented might need to evaluated differently?
The complete list of nuclides.    

Thank you in advance.

P.S.: In the article which I presented earlier, it indicates that this sub-absolute-zero gas also seem to have anti-gravity properties which is also mentioned in the UB.
"For instance, Rosch and his colleagues have calculated that whereas clouds of atoms would normally be pulled downwards by gravity, if part of the cloud is at a negative absolute temperature, some atoms will move upwards, apparently defying gravity."
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 09:50:59 PM by MidiChlorian »
The Reality of knowing what Wisdom is, is in the Experiencing of the Philosophy of using Knowledge.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2016, 10:24:48 PM »
MidiChlorian,
Two things: the Urantia Book is limited in what it presents.  I assure you what we present on the web site is accurate to the extent revelation allows.  Your disagreement about isotopes is because you accept present science and no the revelation which is clearly stating that science has not caught up with how isotopes behave under conditions not relevant to conditions on earth.
You write:
The list below, provides information as to the current known isotopes and their numeric values, not to mention how they cross reference various elements.  Some of the isotope numbers presented in the article reference in my last post do not line up with these numbers, therefore additional information presented might need to evaluated differently?

Ron for Rayson - Nuclides as listed in your reference have nothing to do with Ultimatons; they have to do with minor perturbations of the atom of radium which they do not state  Radium has 104 isotopes and only 9 are known on Urantia as either stable or fleeting.  The table you show is marked Gd for various elements not defined as far as we can see, but the proper idea is that isotopes exist in the trillions and carbon itself has 3,750 of them some unknown to you and me.  Nuclides as best as I can tell are another name for radium isotopes but it is not clear to me what they do mean.  An on line dictionary defines nuclides this way:
"a species of atom characterized by its atomic number and its mass number See also isotope"

How do we separate the idea of a nuclide from an isotope and why the two different labels?

In any case let us state our case better to you:  Do you wish to be revealed to in science or do you wish to accept the prevailing view of science on these subjects?  Compare science to the Urantia Book or Rayson and accept the Urantia Book premise.  Science on Urantia does not have its head screwed on quite right in its pronouncements especially about the boson and certain kinds of sub-particles they have misnamed.  Be assured the universe of origin of the phenomena knows what they created and the process is known to the universe which is the text book we use from Rayson to state both cases for the Ultimaton and isotopes. 

Kurt or whoever is talking about black matter, you do NOT harness black matter for teleportation or for anything!  All it can do is be explosive and like a horrible acid it could spread out and destroy every thing in its path!  Disregard anything you read in science about their speculations as they have created a fable about dark matter that is not true.  Black matter should be marked with a skull and bones and buried when Father decides to remove it from the universe.

Ron for Rayson

MidiChlorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2016, 04:10:05 AM »
MidiChlorian,
Two things: the Urantia Book is limited in what it presents.  I assure you what we present on the web site is accurate to the extent revelation allows.  Your disagreement about isotopes is because you accept present science and no the revelation which is clearly stating that science has not caught up with how isotopes behave under conditions not relevant to conditions on earth.
You write:

Ron for Rayson - Nuclides as listed in your reference have nothing to do with Ultimatons; they have to do with minor perturbations of the atom of radium which they do not state  Radium has 104 isotopes and only 9 are known on Urantia as either stable or fleeting.  The table you show is marked Gd for various elements not defined as far as we can see, but the proper idea is that isotopes exist in the trillions and carbon itself has 3,750 of them some unknown to you and me.  Nuclides as best as I can tell are another name for radium isotopes but it is not clear to me what they do mean.  An on line dictionary defines nuclides this way:
"a species of atom characterized by its atomic number and its mass number See also isotope"

How do we separate the idea of a nuclide from an isotope and why the two different labels?

In any case let us state our case better to you:  Do you wish to be revealed to in science or do you wish to accept the prevailing view of science on these subjects?  Compare science to the Urantia Book or Rayson and accept the Urantia Book premise.  Science on Urantia does not have its head screwed on quite right in its pronouncements especially about the boson and certain kinds of sub-particles they have misnamed.  Be assured the universe of origin of the phenomena knows what they created and the process is known to the universe which is the text book we use from Rayson to state both cases for the Ultimaton and isotopes.  

Kurt or whoever is talking about black matter, you do NOT harness black matter for teleportation or for anything!  All it can do is be explosive and like a horrible acid it could spread out and destroy every thing in its path!  Disregard anything you read in science about their speculations as they have created a fable about dark matter that is not true.  Black matter should be marked with a skull and bones and buried when Father decides to remove it from the universe.

Ron for Rayson
Ron B./Rayson - It has been stated above that "the Urantia Book is limited in what it presents", where I'm not sure what limited might prevail but yes, it is limited in that it cannot present directly, what is not current in todays science, in order to keep from advancing science beyond its evolutionary requirements.  However, that being said, it does not mean that the UB narrations cannot be presented in such a way as to imply pertinent information which would assist in the evolution of science.  Just in the indication that an "ultimaton" exists is, in a sense revelation and not evolution. The UB does make it plain in its presentation on "ultimaton's", in a format or terms which can be understood by todays science, I.E.: the following UB quotes:
( 476.6 ) 42:6.4 The ultimatons, unknown on Urantia, slow down through many phases of physical activity before they attain the revolutionary-energy prerequisites to electronic organization. Ultimatons have three varieties of motion: mutual resistance to cosmic force, individual revolutions of antigravity potential, and the intraelectronic positions of the one hundred mutually interassociated ultimatons.

( 476.7 ) 42:6.5 Mutual attraction holds one hundred ultimatons together in the constitution of the electron; and there are never more nor less than one hundred ultimatons in a typical electron. The loss of one or more ultimatons destroys typical electronic identity, thus bringing into existence one of the ten modified forms of the electron.

( 476.8 ) 42:6.6 Ultimatons do not describe orbits or whirl about in circuits within the electrons, but they do spread or cluster in accordance with their axial revolutionary velocities, thus determining the differential electronic dimensions. This same ultimatonic velocity of axial revolution also determines the negative or positive reactions of the several types of electronic units. The entire segregation and grouping of electronic matter, together with the electric differentiation of negative and positive bodies of energy-matter, result from these various functions of the component ultimatonic interassociation.
Therefore, it would seem that the UB is not that limited in what it can or does present, where in todays science the focus on the components of an electron should be primary, although it does not indicate that "ultimatron's" are exclusive to electrons only.

Now to the point which you make regarding accuracy and "the extent revelation allows" where if the information is to be helpful revelation, then it must relate to what is currently understood, as to be comparable with new and old information.  In other words, it is easy to say that, this or that, is accurate and that, anything else has no value but, at the same time not present a complete infrastructure has little value to work from. Also, if the revelation presented is only valid in "how isotopes behave under conditions not relevant to conditions on earth", what benefit would there be as revelation if not relevant to Earth?

Regarding your inference to "The complete list of nuclides" which I presented in reference to "isotope table" located at the bottom of that reference page has the notations which I indicated.  As to the association between "nuclides and isotopes" that should be self explanatory to someone who has some understanding of this subject.

The other issue which I have and the presented revelation listed, does not compare correctly, but it is my hope that if the accurate information is located elsewhere and can be verified and applied to facts other than unverifiable narration, I would welcome this information in that it can be validate as true.

However, is was indicated above that "Radium has 104 isotopes and only 9 are known on Urantia as either stable or fleeting."  Okay, I'll give in that not all isotopes are known and that many isotopes can be considered as radical isotopes having a negative notation of values, which are not know on Urantia but to indicate that "Radium" has any know "stable of fleeting" isotopes is contrary to what has been published as known.
Radium (Ra) has no stable or nearly stable isotopes, and thus a standard atomic mass cannot be given. The longest lived, and most common, isotope of radium is 226Ra with a half-life of 1,600 years. 226Ra occurs in the decay chain of 238U (often referred to as the radium series.) Radium has 33 known isotopes from 202Ra to 234Ra.
Therefore which of those known 33 isotopes of "Radium" are stable? If the stable isotopes are those which are unknown, then what value is there in even mentioning this information?
And, yes, isotopes do not have anything to do with "ultimaton's" but I didn't state that they did. But they are mentioned in the UB as the overlapping values which are associated to many other elements which share the same isotopes. You'll have to excuse me if I didn't make myself clear.

Nevertheless, I'm surprised that the reference made above to "Gd": "The table you show is marked Gd for various elements not defined as far as we can see", -- "Gd" is the element symbol for "Gadolinium" which is number 64, and was used as an example in the narration??

You stated above:
In any case let us state our case better to you:  Do you wish to be revealed to in science or do you wish to accept the prevailing view of science on these subjects?  Compare science to the Urantia Book or Rayson and accept the Urantia Book premise.  Science on Urantia does not have its head screwed on quite right in its pronouncements especially about the boson and certain kinds of sub-particles they have misnamed.  Be assured the universe of origin of the phenomena knows what they created and the process is known to the universe which is the text book we use from Rayson to state both cases for the Ultimaton and isotopes.

I'm not sure how to respond to the above in that it asks questions that the context is not certain; highlighted in "Blue", if I may ask what is the "prevailing view of science"? and, highlighted in "Red" ?? "accept the Urantia Book premise" as compared to "science" or "Rayson" where the one is fact and the other is premise??

When I read and digest the Urantia Book, I read it like computer code, and can see the applied science written in its context.  I have found how the ultimaton's are used as presented in the paradise environment and also have found the mechanism which can be used for the creation of unlimited energy.  There is even a blueprints for an optical pump which could be used for several applications but, I hesitate to revel any of this information because Urantia is not ready for most of this stuff and would use it for monetary gain and military superiority.  So why should I change my philosophy of gathering information and present it to anyone who does not have the capacity to understand it value??

I have hidden information on various forums which when put together would expand the information listed in the UB into an encyclopedia.    So, what are you really asking?

Oh, by the way todays science has already transported/teleported anti-matter from sight to sight in a University in Europe, so maybe the UB will help them transmit matter next. Doesn't anyone stay up to date with scientific progress?  

« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 04:26:15 AM by MidiChlorian »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2016, 11:22:58 AM »
February 4, 2016 11:20 AM York, Pa

MidiChlorian, you provide a wonderful response to an objection I have over how to use present science.  I am working with Rayson to answer you briefly and let you take it from there.

Urantia scientists are an excitable lot and quite proud of themselves.  You have fallen under their spell and it will deviate your discoveries into dust if you attempt to fit them in the prevailing view of science today. 

I am Rayson and Ron unshackles me as he feels as I do, you have some of it but not enough of it to understand what you discovered.  Ron knows the mechanism in general about how to move Ultimatons up a ladder of Muons.  Science does not even know what a Muon is, yet they exist in profusion and they get mislabled as Gluons and Charms and so forth, and that is just a hint of how confused science is in attempting to read the universe and how it works energy for practical uses on Urantia.

Please consult your Urantia Book where it talks about Isotopes and how they explain the radium situation.  I am a Magisterial Son, and I have considerable power to work the study of radium which I have devoted much of my life as Magisterial Scientist to.  Radium is a cuss word in the universe of universes, because it flies in the face of what we try to teach about using sub-particles and how they affect religion in scientific circles.  Radium has no use for anything but destructive purposes, yet the universe could not possible move the way it does without radium and its hundreds of isotopes.

Ron would like me to discuss with you a problem you must rid yourself of if you are ever to develop a good view of the universe and its faults with Ultimatons as a subject.  Ultimatons are pre-matter and we discuss them on this list like they are handy little bits of energy when in fact, they are anything but tiny bits of energy and cannot be easily moved to do anything unless we compel them into doing tricks we want them to perform.  I am Rayson and I must leave for reasons of State.  Michael of Nebadon takes up this narrative now:”

Michael of Nebadon - “MidiChlorian, you are mistaken to think you are placing Ron at a disadvantage in this argument your bring to the forum.  He has the backing of Rayson and myself to obtain the maximum knowledge allowed on Urantia concerning the Ultimaton, (Ron: and such a cascade that I wonder if we did not spray you all too much with what we did put on the record), and that Ultimaton will save the life of millions in the coming years.  Nevertheless, the issue your really bring to the table is that you are proud of your achievements, and without spilling the beans about what you discovered, your work will suffer the fate of most others on Urantia if you do not get out from under the misery of scientific proofs now worked on Urantia.  Let me cite an example:

“Years ago, Ron ran into a scientist in Washington DC.  That scientist had a brilliant scheme he had calculated a way to reduce coal to 1/500 microns through a process so revolutionary that science today is still attempting to replicate how Ilok could do what he actually did in the lab.  Ilok made the mistake of taking his discovery to the US Government and the special interests saw to it that he was ridiculed and dumped out of the way so oil and other interests could continue without the interference of vast improvements in their use.  Ron knew how he did it and worked his tail off attempting to get around the oil cabal, and finally the formulas were taken to a university where they were proved.  Ilok could not deal with approvals of this nature and forced the university to state it would not report their findings until he was dead for twelve years.  That death took place in 2000, but they have refused to do anything about it because they were not paid for their work.  The politics in science are horrible and you are inviting people to view your work who will toss you over the cliff before they give you a chance to use it unless they can share in the profits more than you do.  I warn you MidiChlorian you fool around with states of matter that are explosive and that is why today the Ilok formulas are not present as major corporation attempt to duplicate his successes.  The Ilok micron formulas know how to prevent unstable isotopes of carbon from exploding and you must find a way to call in stability into what you do or perhaps face death when they do fail to stabilize and explode.

“In conclusion, you take the revelations of scientific work Ron has done and pile it on a heap of instability in the minds of Urantia scientists and think the falsification resides in the Urantia revelations, but that is not true, and you must adjust your thinking to take in that what has been shown to you by Rayson through Ron is correct and not the other way around.”

Rayson - MidiChlorian, you take Ron as slightly addlepated and wrong headed to suggest you have to change your ways and not the other way around.  Ron has already established a corporation that will lead in the participation of bringing Ultimatons and even teletransport to practical use and he knows most of the basics.  But he obeys our injunctions to stay out of the hair of Urantia science and to reduce revelations about Ultimatons until I am available as a real flesh and blood teacher in your universities, and there we will set the record straight.  Perhaps one day you will my student and we can talk over what you cannot see right now.  Your work with radium is understood but beware of its dangers as it can blow your head off if you do not handle it better than you currently do.  The danger is ignorance and not your intentions which we all support up here for you.”

Michael of Nebadon - “Radium is no friend of the universe, but as Rayson says it makes the universe work.”

Siraya, Master Spirit One and Voice of the Universal Father - “I am a powerful Master Spirit and I come into this discussion to relent with one thing concerning your work MidiChlorian, and that is to say you have discovered a universe secret, but you also have not allowed others to work with you on it.  We understand the reasons why as well.  However, you need to learn to transmit and Rayson will work with you and Ron in the York Corporation that will house these experiments and many others as well.  You could learn to leap in great bounds that which restricts you now if you could just learn transmission processes.”

“I am Master Spirit Four, the Voice of the united wills of the Father and the Son.  I seek no distribution of wealth to those who do not deserve it, but I seek that all who gather forces with you to be aware you cannot control what you discovered once it is known.   The united will of the paternal Deities will not save you from being thrown away if you disclose it to the wrong people and then pay the price of censorship either for national security or commercial license some one else wants to take away from you.  I am Ocilliaya, and I speak now for the united will of the Father with the Eternal Son:

“You speak well MidiChlorian, but speak low and softly when you disclose this to others.  You are working in a realm of thought few posses, but you must beware of the thought processors who already know of your breakthrough on Urantia and they plot to know how you achieved what you did.  Learn that Rayson, a Magisterial Son and a Paradise liaison between Urantia and Paradise, is well aware of your dangerous experiments and hopes you can listen just well enough to avoid conscription into the national security cabal that exists in the United States that shuts down dangerous ideas to the prevailing will of commercial interests on Urantia.  Our work for you is to achieve that which you have discovered and to protect your interests, but shut down IMMEDIATELY all of your peremptory displays of tempter in front of these people and that is because they can ruin you once you tell them more than you should.” 

“I am Master Spirit Five, the Voice of the Infinite Spirit and my name is Mantrinaya.  The Infinite Spirit advises you MidiChlorian to copyright all sentences you speak to anyone about your discovery, and I avow you speak with Ron in private as he can help protect you, through me and my Associates called the Power Directors.  Ron is a friend of the court of the Power Directors and enjoys their soliloquies from time to time on Ultimatons.  You are dealing with the vice of men who are merciless and you need to get out of their way.  Get out of the idea of producing wealth this way until you are secured in your own safety and in your own invention.  We leave it at that for now.”

For the Father, the Son and in the Spirit,
Ron

Daniel alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2016, 07:58:57 AM »
Dear Rayson, Ron, Goubergland, and MidiChlorian,

All of the above is very helpfull and appreciated for my education and I must let you know your time and love is registered here for all time! This discussion is very understandable to a neophite scientist like myself. Thank you all for your time and service!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 08:11:17 AM by Daniel alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214 While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

MidiChlorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2016, 06:48:31 PM »
February 4, 2016 11:20 AM York, Pa

MidiChlorian, you provide a wonderful response to an objection I have over how to use present science.  I am working with Rayson to answer you briefly and let you take it from there.

Urantia scientists are an excitable lot and quite proud of themselves.  You have fallen under their spell and it will deviate your discoveries into dust if you attempt to fit them in the prevailing view of science today. 

I am Rayson and Ron unshackles me as he feels as I do, you have some of it but not enough of it to understand what you discovered.  Ron knows the mechanism in general about how to move Ultimatons up a ladder of Muons.  Science does not even know what a Muon is, yet they exist in profusion and they get mislabled as Gluons and Charms and so forth, and that is just a hint of how confused science is in attempting to read the universe and how it works energy for practical uses on Urantia.

Please consult your Urantia Book where it talks about Isotopes and how they explain the radium situation.  I am a Magisterial Son, and I have considerable power to work the study of radium which I have devoted much of my life as Magisterial Scientist to.  Radium is a cuss word in the universe of universes, because it flies in the face of what we try to teach about using sub-particles and how they affect religion in scientific circles.  Radium has no use for anything but destructive purposes, yet the universe could not possible move the way it does without radium and its hundreds of isotopes.

Ron would like me to discuss with you a problem you must rid yourself of if you are ever to develop a good view of the universe and its faults with Ultimatons as a subject.  Ultimatons are pre-matter and we discuss them on this list like they are handy little bits of energy when in fact, they are anything but tiny bits of energy and cannot be easily moved to do anything unless we compel them into doing tricks we want them to perform.  I am Rayson and I must leave for reasons of State.  Michael of Nebadon takes up this narrative now:”

Michael of Nebadon - “MidiChlorian, you are mistaken to think you are placing Ron at a disadvantage in this argument your bring to the forum.  He has the backing of Rayson and myself to obtain the maximum knowledge allowed on Urantia concerning the Ultimaton, (Ron: and such a cascade that I wonder if we did not spray you all too much with what we did put on the record), and that Ultimaton will save the life of millions in the coming years.  Nevertheless, the issue your really bring to the table is that you are proud of your achievements, and without spilling the beans about what you discovered, your work will suffer the fate of most others on Urantia if you do not get out from under the misery of scientific proofs now worked on Urantia.  Let me cite an example:

“Years ago, Ron ran into a scientist in Washington DC.  That scientist had a brilliant scheme he had calculated a way to reduce coal to 1/500 microns through a process so revolutionary that science today is still attempting to replicate how Ilok could do what he actually did in the lab.  Ilok made the mistake of taking his discovery to the US Government and the special interests saw to it that he was ridiculed and dumped out of the way so oil and other interests could continue without the interference of vast improvements in their use.  Ron knew how he did it and worked his tail off attempting to get around the oil cabal, and finally the formulas were taken to a university where they were proved.  Ilok could not deal with approvals of this nature and forced the university to state it would not report their findings until he was dead for twelve years.  That death took place in 2000, but they have refused to do anything about it because they were not paid for their work.  The politics in science are horrible and you are inviting people to view your work who will toss you over the cliff before they give you a chance to use it unless they can share in the profits more than you do.  I warn you MidiChlorian you fool around with states of matter that are explosive and that is why today the Ilok formulas are not present as major corporation attempt to duplicate his successes.  The Ilok micron formulas know how to prevent unstable isotopes of carbon from exploding and you must find a way to call in stability into what you do or perhaps face death when they do fail to stabilize and explode.

“In conclusion, you take the revelations of scientific work Ron has done and pile it on a heap of instability in the minds of Urantia scientists and think the falsification resides in the Urantia revelations, but that is not true, and you must adjust your thinking to take in that what has been shown to you by Rayson through Ron is correct and not the other way around.”

Rayson - MidiChlorian, you take Ron as slightly addlepated and wrong headed to suggest you have to change your ways and not the other way around.  Ron has already established a corporation that will lead in the participation of bringing Ultimatons and even teletransport to practical use and he knows most of the basics.  But he obeys our injunctions to stay out of the hair of Urantia science and to reduce revelations about Ultimatons until I am available as a real flesh and blood teacher in your universities, and there we will set the record straight.  Perhaps one day you will my student and we can talk over what you cannot see right now.  Your work with radium is understood but beware of its dangers as it can blow your head off if you do not handle it better than you currently do.  The danger is ignorance and not your intentions which we all support up here for you.”

Michael of Nebadon - “Radium is no friend of the universe, but as Rayson says it makes the universe work.”

Siraya, Master Spirit One and Voice of the Universal Father - “I am a powerful Master Spirit and I come into this discussion to relent with one thing concerning your work MidiChlorian, and that is to say you have discovered a universe secret, but you also have not allowed others to work with you on it.  We understand the reasons why as well.  However, you need to learn to transmit and Rayson will work with you and Ron in the York Corporation that will house these experiments and many others as well.  You could learn to leap in great bounds that which restricts you now if you could just learn transmission processes.”

“I am Master Spirit Four, the Voice of the united wills of the Father and the Son.  I seek no distribution of wealth to those who do not deserve it, but I seek that all who gather forces with you to be aware you cannot control what you discovered once it is known.   The united will of the paternal Deities will not save you from being thrown away if you disclose it to the wrong people and then pay the price of censorship either for national security or commercial license some one else wants to take away from you.  I am Ocilliaya, and I speak now for the united will of the Father with the Eternal Son:

“You speak well MidiChlorian, but speak low and softly when you disclose this to others.  You are working in a realm of thought few posses, but you must beware of the thought processors who already know of your breakthrough on Urantia and they plot to know how you achieved what you did.  Learn that Rayson, a Magisterial Son and a Paradise liaison between Urantia and Paradise, is well aware of your dangerous experiments and hopes you can listen just well enough to avoid conscription into the national security cabal that exists in the United States that shuts down dangerous ideas to the prevailing will of commercial interests on Urantia.  Our work for you is to achieve that which you have discovered and to protect your interests, but shut down IMMEDIATELY all of your peremptory displays of tempter in front of these people and that is because they can ruin you once you tell them more than you should.” 

“I am Master Spirit Five, the Voice of the Infinite Spirit and my name is Mantrinaya.  The Infinite Spirit advises you MidiChlorian to copyright all sentences you speak to anyone about your discovery, and I avow you speak with Ron in private as he can help protect you, through me and my Associates called the Power Directors.  Ron is a friend of the court of the Power Directors and enjoys their soliloquies from time to time on Ultimatons.  You are dealing with the vice of men who are merciless and you need to get out of their way.  Get out of the idea of producing wealth this way until you are secured in your own safety and in your own invention.  We leave it at that for now.”

For the Father, the Son and in the Spirit,
Ron

Thanks for the reply all, and the concern imbedded within its context, but within this context it implies that I should have some concern regarding my well being and, that I need to expand my abilities in order to be more in tune with the powers that be, and also that I, or my work, am looking for form of reparation or acknowledgement for my interest in these various subject, where this would be the farthest from my thoughts and, actually only an ambition for truth.  Being that truth would seem to be subjective to all, mine is an individualized ability rather than a collective effort which having mentioned the need to copy write my work is unnecessary in that all, or most of my work, notations are encrypted in that most time, all I need is one word to promote thought from eidetic memory which I have retained from childhood.  Also, I have no wish nor need to receive nor transmit data with spirits in that I already have that ability but have chosen or learned how to block them out because for the most part they can be somewhat deceptive, requiring translation, to be of value.  Therefore, I have learned how to turn off my conscious mind allowing for superconscious, mindal, symbolic, communion having been spiritual fused for some time.  This allows me to concentrate on certain experiential logic which has served me well.  As one should know that when one understands the functioning of the human brain, once that frequency is known, even the body can be manipulated to function similar to a neurosurgeon being able to stimulate certain areas of the brain to stimulate muscular functions.  Having experienced this type of manipulation, it is difficult to brake this connection, but it is possible.  Nevertheless, your concerns are noted and appreciated.

From the narration noted above, it might seem that it is presumed that I am in disagreement with certain information presented, where I have noted some of my concern in relation to revelatory information.  Where I am able to see through those areas which I have found as errors when associated to current science, these errors are for the most part understood and their focal points prompt me to further investigation why this information was presented in this manor.  For me it instigates the need to look into the merger of differing mindsets or expressions which can be assimilated to current sciences terminology. 

As an example: in one of the narrations presented on the "http://www.raysonscience.org" website, it had noted the following regarding the "ten different charges" when ultimatons are mated, where it states "(3) Neutral (not a charge but a state to be recognized in later appearing matter)", which I understand, because I relate this to "ground state" and is somewhat confirmed in the parenthesized description when using the word "state" as opposed to "charge".  This is a minor issue but, for a narration which should reflect scientific notation, one might think that if a actual word or defining phrase exists for something being described, it should be used?  I understand that this may be the result of translation by the intermediary but, I have noticed many descriptions in these articles which describe known functions or formulas, and they are minimized by their lay description in that they were not researched.

Another, issue that I found, which is one of those gray areas mentioned in my concerns is information which presents error.  This may not be error but, if it is assumed to be correct, and allowed to stand without question, promoting neither correction or further definition, would be deceiving to a reader.  If I may present an example from the "Glossary":
Plasma Rods
 We speak of plasma rods in one aspect only, and that is the fact that almost all Ultimatons carry two of them deep inside their heat shields which they use to become compacted and safe to use in the time universes.  These plasma rods are super hot and weigh a fraction less then 2/1012 ths of a gram.  It is these plasma  rods which indicate which kind of energy shield the Ultimaton uses.  If the plasma rods glow a light blue, they are Father-type Ultimatons and belong to sub-particle production in universe elements.  If the plasma rods glow red, which are very rare, they are called back to the Paradise level of existence and either exterminated  or  removed back into the domains of the Unqualified Absolute.  There are other plasma rods associated with the Ultimaton, but the green ones and orange ones are evident only in the fourth outer space level trillions of light years removed from the time-space level where the blue rods predominate.  These plasma rods all carry the will of God as to how they get to space levels to build it up, or where to place themselves to become the energy for materialization of elements in what you call normal space.

Where I find it hard to believe that something that resides within an "ultimaton" can weigh or be represented in milligram's? Now if one were to use nano-gram or something smaller, like "pico", "fempto", "atto", "zepto" or "yocto", it might be feasible, otherwise, it would present doubt upon all of the information presented?  Maybe this was a type-o or might be correct based on its environment, but if this is the case, should be noted.

Nonetheless, the information has value but, it would take some time to sift through this information in order to have some correlation with known science.  Therefore, this is why I shared my disagreement, not for the data so much as how it is being presented.  Keep in mind that I have found this type of disinformation in many presentations and or documents, where was it not for my ability to link information from experience, one would wander down the wrong path.

Thank you in advance, for reading.     

« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 07:13:01 PM by MidiChlorian »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2016, 09:32:29 PM »
MidiChlorian,

Realize these Ultimaton papers were not meant to speak to the derivatives of what a science person can do with them, but rather to state the advanced theories they will have to learn in the future about future uses of energy based on prematerial energy.  In other words these papers are not placed to read before you to instruct you in specific uses or of specific comparisons with other sparks of energy that have advanced beyond prematter.  Until my papers (Rayson providing the information and me transcribing him) were published no one knew of the parameters of the nature of Ultimatons when talking about their design or the behavior beyond what the Urantia Book revealed.

You as a cook to get something made out of Ultimatons in the rarefied areas of super energy use will be frustrated.  Rayson never meant to give your equivalents or anything resembling how to use an Ultimaton regardless of its type other than to offer an explanation as to why the Ultimaton differences among themselves exist.

I offer also the following to you:  I am not a scientist but I can understand most of what sciences does with the help of Rayson.  It is useless to transmit me algebraic formulas or quanta equations as they are a foreign language to me, so he does not do it for that reason alone, but he another reason you do not get real specific information: the Father Himself has willed the subject on quanta and fusion of atomic nucleus remain unspecific and uncompared to what is known to science.

Rayson:  "MidiChlorian, Ron was allowed to state a couple of situations we must deal with when writing about Ultimatons, and he is correct, I am dealing with a transmitter that has no training in the science of preparticles, yet he knows enough to upset the great labs around the world if they know how to ask him the right questions.

"Second, you are proud of the type of mind you have, but it does not compute so much as learn to synthesize what is already stated in the literature and well done.  Ron is not interested in your exposition of the difficulty of using what has been prepared for in these papers he released, early on as ABC Summaries, and later as The FLURRY, particularly FLURRY 10, which is what is posted on Raysonscience.Org.  Earlier Papers were digressions about the universe and why Hawking thought black holes leaked expository particles from their cores, but in actual fact, Ron correctly pointed out that Ultimatons surround black holes because black holes exist in nearly absolute zero conditions and they spark with each other in those conditions and it was not extraneous matter leaking into nearby space that Hawking found.

"Ron spoke to me as we read your responses above.   We both agreed that in general there is nothing wrong with you deciding to do whatever you want with the type of material we have disclosed to this point on Ultimatons, but you cannot have your cake and eat it too, and wait to  grab something of value from one pile and something from science in another pile, and be sure you selected well or wisely with that you grabbed.  I am Rayson.

This is Ron again:  MidiChlorian, you and so many others seem to think I proffer facts from la la land in order to gain notoriety or some other self-promoting status for my own good and wealth receiving purposes.  I assure you I have never thought of doing that and if I did I would loose the divine help I do get for these disclosures.  It is my view that when they use a transmitter such as my self, they are preparing for a great revelation to come after me and beside my use.  I do not mind that at all, and I have spoken to the fact that I am not trained in mathematics or theoretical physics in the terms these two professions speak to.  However, I do understand concepts science in these professions do not at all, and if I did speak their language, no one except you and a few others would understand what I was telling them.

Let me speak to the rods and the heat we talked about.  In science there is the study of thermodynamics which I could not penetrate if they paid me a million dollars to do so.  They talk about things which are irrelevant to the science but they are so self important as to dismiss electromagnetic theory as a fool's paradise through which those who still hold it important walk through in error.  Well, it so happens that electromagnetism is the primary sponsor of the CERN laboratory, for that Boson they are so proud of is a Quark with two lateral neutrinos stuck on its shell.  Not only that, their Boson thinks it is a Boson because of a negative charge it does not have and really cooked itself against the titanium tube to obtain the lesson we all know that electromagnetism presents:  DO NOT FOLD HIGH SPEED PARTICLES into each other without reaping the wind of great damage to you and the equipment.  CERN holds nothing against Ron for warning them they are running the experiments too fast and too hot, yet they look at the empirical data as not being the case.  What they do not understand is that the data they keep is irrelevant because the measuring gauges are faulty.  Their assumptions of their reality as correct are in error by at least 3% of temperature measurements and 10+% of the thermodynamics they think they have measured, all in the wrong direction of their personal safety.  This is a perfect example of the haughty way science insists on perfection and then is found using data based on faulty observations.  High speed particles are being contaminated daily in CERN because of an array of problems they do not know exist much can fix, and at some point they will learn a bitter lesson in these experiments.  It will take the Science Officer stationed on the capital of our galaxy of Orvonton, to teach at CERN and unravel a few mysteries for them.

All of which points back to you as an inexperienced user of what the universe proposed as the old teaching mission where Rayson first taught on Urantia, and the coming Magisterial Mission soon.  Science on Urantia will be first reduced to a few students who know how to approach the will of God to find the secrets of energy and of the universe; and, second, those teachings concerning Ultimatons I have produced will be withdrawn because they actually divulge too much to the taste of the Power Directors.

The various and internal plasma rods inside Ultimatons are state secrets, but they were shared as a fact until the Father himself called the revelation about them back, but not until Ron understood their relevance and that their existence of a plasmatoid, and not just as a plasma, will someday make big history.   You cannot use what I gave you (through Rayson) but you can learn from the disclosure that the construction of prematter is far beyond what science can figure out today.  I only point this out to you that what you want and what you can have comes home to roost when you read revelation and do not really know how to become satisfied about why it is given and no more.

Thank you (and for Rayson)
Ron