Author Topic: Marius The Roman Centurion & The Sack of Israel 70AD  (Read 3516 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Marius The Roman Centurion & The Sack of Israel 70AD
« on: April 05, 2015, 07:56:12 PM »
Ron Besser:  I am posting this as requested from my friend Felix Caro, who in turn received the transmission earlier and asked me to review it for him.  I did so and found it more than useful, but as a first class narrative of a witness to the massacre of the Jews by the Romans who lay siege to Jerusalem, and killed them nearly all, 40 years after Jesus died.

I asked Michael to assure me that what I post here is both accurate and worthy of your time to read it, for if it is true, history needs to re-examine how God chose to slay the Jews in retribution for the death of His Son on the cross.  Today is Easter (4/5/15), and I also am asked to post this by Jesus, not as a sign of retribution as some biblical historians have suggested, but as a friend of the Magisterial Court, that mankind on Urantia must realign its name and its understanding of what the death of Jesus causes Urantia yet to be a misfit among the planetary courses Urantia has its existence in.

In my request for a review of the veracity of this transmission, I also asked if Michael would like to state for the record, just what it is he wishes everyone to do after reading how the Roman Centurion, while professing the faith of Jesus, would weight in so gleefully and destroy the lives of hundreds with his sword?

Michael - "I ask your indulgence for what is to follow.  We asked Felix Cairo to take the transmission on Easter Day as a way of explaining to him that our work on Salvington rarely observes Easter on Urantia, but this year, Easter on Urantia has more to do with the death of Jesus than normal, and that is because the actual date of true Easter, the day Jesus resumed his life as the resurrected Jesus, was actually April 7th, and not as reported in the Urantia Book as April 9th.  There are many reasons for this error, but I also wish it to be known  that Serara will enforce the use of a new calendar for Urantia immediately, and the new calendar will be ten months long and contain all of the religious holidays to be marked on the calendar using Salvington's counting of time on Urantia.  The actual calendar date of the resurrection of Jesus on Urantia is  115215 which translates to the Julian calendar as 040337.

I wanted to announce this before I commented on the narrative below, which is a narrative that is so sadly out of kilter with the name of God on Urantia because of its barbaric use of the sword and the trial of the Jews who died believing I had vindicated my death by their death.  I did not, and I wish the Centurions in question to understand that they are not in jeopardy of any punishment for coming forth with this narrative Ron is placing on line at Felix's request.

My statements to all of you soon will bring travail to some of you because I am cleaning out the closet of despair I have been feeling for 2,000 years and more, and that despair has nothing to do with any of you on this forum, but the hellish scene I see every Easter of people parading around in Israel to do the stations of the cross, when they know nothing about what they are repeating and how I felt about it as Jesus, and how the disciples yet detest the parading around of so-call pilgrims to repeat the horror of those days.

Read the Centurion's statements in the following transcription and learn how they nearly cleared their minds of the travesty of killing Jews because they were ordered to annihilate them all, and learn how Marius still cannot explain his actions to this day on mansion world five, nor does Gaius understand the grief he has caused me and Jesus with his little use of harmless sayings about how they died even with smiles on their faces before they closed their eyes in death.

I am Jesus, and I repeat Michael's displeasure in all of this, yet I cannot bring myself to condemn the Centurions this way, as I know their loyalty to Rome, and I hold them innocent as instruments of the Roman State.  In my review of Marius and Gaius, neither of them hate me or my realm of spirit-- they even benefit to day with my realm of spirit as they are alive and well on the mansion worlds-- and I still regret they cannot see the danger they meet in their minds when I have the temerity to close this lesson without saluting them for their bravery before the onslaught of arrows against them.  I am Jesus, and I bid you good day until we have a good airing of these issues in a few months more when I appear among you much earlier than foretold only a few short months ago.

TRANSMISSION:
CONSEQUENCES TO THE REJECTION OF THE MASTER’S MESSAGE IN PALESTINE – IN RETROSPECT

On this important week, I am allowed to comment on events that transpired in AD 70 in the Roman Province of Palestine and as a direct consequence of the rejection of our beloved Master’s, Jesus of Nazareth’s, message. Forty years before we exacted extreme revenge on the Jews in Jerusalem, on Tuesday afternoon, April 4th AD 30, our Master and Sovereign, one final time, attempted to extend His and our Father’s Mercy over the Pharisee and Sadducee priests at the temple in Jerusalem, even when He energetically denounced their sins and iniquity, but their hearts hardened even more and galvanized them in their effort to effect His prompt execution. When our Master left the temple after His last message to these sinners, their “house” was indeed left desolate and destitute in the eyes of Divinity; the pact that through Melchizedek was made with Abraham and his descendants was effectively broken.

The Universal Father’s capacity for Love and Mercy is indeed great, but it can only be abused so much, and the atrocities committed over His Creator Son and direct representative in Nebadon effectively sealed the destiny of the Judean nation; an ignominious end that is all too well known. Condemning the destiny of the Judean nation, however, did not mean the condemnation of the individual Jew, as each and every one of them have an independent relationship with God, just like any of us. There was no justification for the atrocities committed by the Nazis in WWII on the Jews, as they implemented their “ultimate solution to the Jewish question”.

As a particular nation loses their “status” in the eyes of Divinity, it is only natural that their existence becomes more perilous and fraught with danger, as their leaders do not, by default, count on proper Divine counsel at the time of helping shape up the destiny of said nation, and this was the case of the Jews, from the moment that they submitted our beloved Lord to such an ignominious death that not even a Roman citizen could be condemned to by our laws. The greatest mortal ever to have existed on Urantia or that ever will, a God made Man, subjected to the most despicable forms of torture and death, that of death in a cross.

The Master did not have to end His bestowal in that terrible way, but He laid down His life and picked it up again, for the Glory of God and in fulfillment of His Divine Will. The Master opened a new way to salvation for all of us, to live a life inspired by His message of the Kingdom of Heaven and the Brotherhood of Man, and by His unmatched example in living and His Love for His creatures. We, a number of soldiers of Rome in service in the Legions of Titus Flavius Vespasianus and his son Titus, were effectively “baptized by his blood”, and willingly sought to exact revenge, mistakenly, in retrospect, to avenge the humiliations inflicted on our Lord.

My name is Marius, and I served under Titus (Vespasian’s son and future emperor) in LEGIO X FRETENSIS as a CENTURIO in the 4th Cohort, 4th Century, during the siege of Jerusalem, starting that terrible spring in AD 70. My good friend Gaius served as my OPTIO in the century. I had been serving in the legions for 20 years at this time. Gaius and I were both secretly fervent believers in the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, which was very dangerous during those times as the persecution of Christians by Emperor NERO was especially brutal. Yes, even when history does not comment on Christian converts serving in the legions in the 1st century AD, there were a number of Christians serving “under the Emperor’s Eagle” and, just like me and Gaius participated, unfortunately with “gusto” at the time, in exacting revenge for the transgressions against our Lord.

I first learned about the message of the Kingdom of Heaven while growing up in Rome, and I had the great opportunity to listen to the Apostle Peter while he preached there, and who died in the cross in 64 AD, as I learned sometime “ex post facto”. I was a curious lad, and my curiosity even led me to witness some of the horrible deaths that persecuted Christians suffered at the arena in Rome, all in the name of entertainment. It horrified me to the core, the terrible methods used by the Emperor’s henchmen but, what an inspiration I obtained from those that I saw going to their deaths with a tranquility and stoicism that I have never witnessed before! Their sincere and complete belief in the Master’s Kingdom of Heaven and God’s Mercy, was more than enough to help them endure their torture and death, at the hands of gladiators or predators in the arena, or at the cross.

I also wanted that same inner strength and spiritual fortitude that I witnessed in others, I also wanted to be worthy of being a citizen of a new and far better kingdom than the Roman Empire, a Kingdom where I learned there was only happiness, infallible justice and Divine Love. Later in life I joined the legions, at the age of 18, and so did my friend Gaius, who was also from Rome. We joined for the good of the Empire and to become proper and fair soldiers but without resorting to cruelty, if that was possible, when dealing with the enemies of Rome. It was impossible when in active duty to participate in any Christian gatherings while we were outside of Rome, but otherwise we managed, and there were many places, for secretly gathering and celebrating the early version of what is a typical Catholic mass. We listened to the teachings of the Kingdom of Heaven with eagerness as they were great refreshment for our souls, especially after living through terrible situations and seeing so much injustice against people that were wronged and killed for not accepting the “divinity” of the Emperor.  While outside of Rome and in service, we had to content ourselves with the offering of prayers, mostly in private. I made a tiny cross, easily concealable, with wood from one of the trees in the Mount of Olives, in memory of my Lord, and I kept that cross for the rest of my life.

Before our Legion, the 10th, participated in any action, while most of our fellow soldiers offered prayers to Mars or Mithras, we prayed to our Lord and God to guide our hands in battle and for their forgiveness for what we were about to do. Three other legions, the 5th, the 12th and the 15th, along with cavalry and auxiliary infantry, comprising tens of thousands of men at arms, participated in that terrible siege.

We lost many friends, and we offered prayers for them so that they could achieve the Salvation that we heard our preachers talk about so much; so that they could go to our Lord’s Heavens instead of Elysium. I lost count how many lives I took, blinded by rage, when we breached those walls. Was I doing the right thing by helping in the fulfillment of our Lords prophecy 40 years before in the Mount of Olives, was this work “God’s work”? Absolutely not, but as soldiers we did not have a choice in the matter. And the memories of so much death, especially of the crucifixion of thousands of Jewish prisoners after Jerusalem fell, accompanied me the rest of my life. “Bella! Horrida Bella!” Where is the honor in the death of so many innocent Jews that had nothing to do with the humiliations perpetrated on our Lord? Nowhere, for sure. But they called upon themselves their own destruction when they shunned the Lord’s message and condemned Him to death. Indeed, “His blood felled on them and on their children”.
In the 21st century Urantia, 2000 years after our Lord’s last bestowal mission, most people still do not comprehend the real significance of His message, there is still no Brotherhood of Man nor Kingdom of Heaven, but rather, we have “social groups” with their own interpretations of liberty and spiritual freedoms. People are aware of their right to choose, but they choose poorly; many choose to be greedy and amass power and control more than anything else, they choose the material over the spiritual, and Urantia is in danger of becoming a Godless world if let on its own devices.

There is no tolerance for godlessness in the Divine courts and it will be dealt with harshly, for anything that holds no value to the Father is promptly terminated. The Father’s Love and Mercy are being squandered by this ungrateful humanity, and many live their lives as if there will be no Divine consequences to their acts.

There is NO automatic resurrection, especially for those foolish enough to continue to defend the tenets of evil and darkness of Lucifer, on their own accord, and the rebellious celestial personalities originally involved at the beginning of Lucifer’s rebellion are completely powerless to influence the human mind today. Humans choose iniquity because they think that they can get away with their actions, and also because they believe in a hell that does not exist and in a service to Lucifer and Satan that will not be fulfilled.
God’s almighty justice will see these iniquitous mortals extinguished, snuffed out of existence; some will meet an ignominious end as mortals as a direct consequence of their own acts, their abuses and excesses, while others are already dead, even as they continue to exist, after living a long godless life. Those that believe that the Universal Father has lost control over this portion of His creation have surprises coming their way, many of them sudden, which will catch many in their iniquitous acts. You can mock and ignore God for only so long, as His mercy is indeed great but it has its limit nevertheless.

And so, history again comes full circle, the corrupt acts committed by the procurator of Judea, Gessius Florus, helped bring about the Jewish revolt, with Emperor Nero dealing with the first and we bloodily but effectively dealing with the latter; now, iniquity on Urantia, in all its forms, is being besieged by God’s Celestial Legions, with our Lord as the general in command, and there is only one possible outcome in this Spiritual War, that of the absolute eradication of any vestige of Luciferian rebellion. Celestial forces will be operating openly and will be continuously present on Urantia, forever, once this critical step in this Spiritual War has been made, with the Magisterial Son, Monjoronson, playing an equivalent role of that played by General Titus during the siege of Jerusalem. Later, on our Lord, the “Emperor” himself in this universe, will return with all Majesty and Glory to oversee the Spiritual “pacification” work ongoing on Urantia.

My dear brethren, are you prepared to serve under our Lord to help destroy iniquity on Urantia? Or would you rather dare to fight on the side of sin and resist from behind its walls, which will be pulverized before you face your eventual extinction? If you are caught behind those “walls” when they are demolished, there will be no mercy shown to you, just like we showed no mercy to those that we caught in the city when the walls of Jerusalem came crashing down. My dear brother, give the good fight.

“VALE FRATER!”

Scribes Notes Concerning the Reception of This Transmission Recreating the Hordes of Jewish Deaths for the Supposed Misdeeds of Jesus, forty years earlier:

I, Felix Cairo, when it comes to messages from Ancient Roman soldiers, maybe it's because I love reading about their exploits in history that I am directed to hear from them especially as it pertains to Christianity and Christians of old. On a separate matter, I collect ancient Roman coins, whenever I can, mostly silver denarii, and lately I got a few minted during the reign of the, I'm sorry to say, terrible Emperor Commodus (son of Emperor Marcus Aurelius) whom, by the way, does not "sleep" yet after he was strangled to death in Rome. We need to continue praying for his and the soul of many others that remain errand LONG after their physical deaths. I pray everyday for their prompt release in the next dispensation. Even Commodus deserves God mercy if he is willing to accept it.   Felix C.
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: Marius The Roman Centurion & The Sack of Israel 70AD
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 08:48:22 PM »
Thank you Ron.
This helps us understand.
This Easter has been different for me from previous years.  I have felt both sad and at peace. Sad because of so many years of misunderstanding what happened with Jesus and how so many Christians still see the cross as a sacrificial death for our salvation.  I no longer hold this view because I have been born anew in the light of the truth of Jesus' real message of the Fatherhood of God, the Sonship of God and the brotherhood of man.  I'm at peace because I know in whom I live. Jesus words ring true in me, "The Father and I are one".  I rest assured in His peace. Thank you Michael for sharing how you feel. The despair you feel I felt it all this long weekend. Rejoice, for I am with you! 
Sue/7inOcean.

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2015, 10:14:15 PM »
How wonderful to receive these historical revelations especially as we  think about the events that occurred around that tragic era.  Marius' thoughts behind the scenes is remarkable.  Felix' request for us to pray for these errant characters like Commodus reminds me of the many people in the Padgett Messages that are in the Mansion worlds and yet have not found that which can transform them to their original heritage - Divine Love. 

Sadly this same blind rage continues today and recently in Kenya we saw innocent people, mostly Christians, this time massacred and killed by Muslim terrorists.  We are in desperate straits indeed.  Our hope for salvation remains with Michael, Mother Spirit together with the Magisterial Son Serara.   

Thank you Felix and Ron.  May the Universal Father bless us all with His love and mercy.
Evan
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 06:41:48 PM »
I wonder how often there is a conflict of interest between an individual's relationship with God, a nation's relationship with God, and the state of the entire world. Fixing group problems can create individual problems, and vice versa.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2015, 08:26:50 PM »
Ah thank you Donna, and Amen.  Today is the day He arose from death (April 7th) - I delight in his "..taking up His life again.." And He lives and He will return very soon now.  The world will never be the same, once Jesus is fully known and we are set free! Hallelujah to the Lord our living God!  Amen, O come soon Lord Jesus! O come soon dear Serara! O come soon dear Machiventa! May the Triumvirate have good success and be received gladly. Light up the fire and let the flame burn in our hearts forevermore!

Hamid

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2015, 10:07:03 AM »
Thanks to Father Michael and to Ron and Felix for these transmissions.

rlawson1

• So may it be done on Urantia is it is in Havona
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2015, 02:55:15 PM »
Selah! I say SELAH!  Oh Lords come swiftly.

May everyone of us that are committed to support this mission in any way requested; pray that our hearts be strong when we see what is to come to pass. As our human hearts feel and participate, let our Father fragment take charge of our minds and direct our paths.  👆  One way. Fathers way.

My love to all.
Bob L
I am your liege.  I am your servant.  I shall bid your appearance God on Urantia as my responsibility to do as bidden and no more.  Amen."

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2015, 03:47:36 PM »
AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!.....LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

HelloWorld

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: We on this Forum give Answer to Marius & Gaius The Roman Centurions
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2016, 11:17:17 PM »
HelloWorld, we March into battle.

In my most recent, (now) regular practising of T/R-ing the Hosts of the Universe are milling around Us preparing to engage us for the battle and the fight of the Master's Teaching mission and for the Magisterial system on Urantia.

Take this Note

We are here to do the divine's bidding.
We would have you work with our directives dear son/ daughter. Can you possibly give All away for our work my son/daughter. We will take care of you for your means.
Do not be hesitant but grasp the opportunity as we present it.
Let not the chance slip by Loved one.

Please take notes
 We are here to teach and educate you to be a Teacher Son/ Daughter.
We are also to instruct you how to serve the Magisterial Son.

Be mindful of your ways on earth. They are full of distractions unnecessary to your development. Best to let go of everything and Go with the flow. You will achieve much if you do.
Learn to be about the business of your Father - Michael  and Sovereign.

We are here to guide you. Be mindful of the tasks at hand and always do them. Such is the breadth & depth of our work, We implore You to be about our Work/business. That is all for now, Adieu.

Take notes

We implore you Son/ Daughter, to adhere to these directives.
 They are for all of Us and your benefit(s). Be about my Business I implore you. Do not hesitate but take stock of your Ways - and then commit our brother/ sister.

We are All here - to help you. Be in our Spirit and let Father light your ways. Amen and Adieu Dear brother/ daughter.
[Can I ask who/where you are from?]
 We are Local. Adieu [I think the Spirit of Truth, from Michael]

HelloWorld. I think we (the Forum) have just arrived in the Barracks for the usual intense but short training Period before being sent off to war. It has begun.
We pray to our father's Spirit to learn the Father's Will for our future, short lives.  Enjoy & Good Day.

The essence of Mother's Love is Forgiving and Giving, and Prayer and Worship.

Marjon339

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2016, 11:31:30 PM »
HelloWorld. I think we (the Forum) have just arrived in the Barracks for the usual intense but short training Period before being sent off to war. It has begun.

This begs the question of WHO ARE WE AT WAR WITH?

I have no fight with anyone Terrestrial or Extraterrestrial.

MRJ

HelloWorld

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2016, 12:14:16 AM »
HelloWorld,

When the battle is brought to Us at the outbreak of Divinity walking on Urantia/earth, our weapons will be our Service to all and our Truth bearing fired off in rapid response to/in milling Situations that threaten to run-over us and make us out, as Insignificant marjon339.

You could at that time, say to the raucous crowds I have no war with any of You and claim neutrality, as a Conscientious objector to Christ Michael and the Master's forward assault.

Sorry mate I've returned from a writer's Burnout on other matters, and some which are irrelevant now Marjon339.
I for one want to grow and learn and prepare for the chaos and flux we are being sent into and I think it wil be a war of sought, without the deadly ways of the past.

Good Day.
The essence of Mother's Love is Forgiving and Giving, and Prayer and Worship.