Author Topic: What do you, Mohamet think of DAESH-ISIS-ISIL..??  (Read 1836 times)

NovaPrime

• View Profile
What do you, Mohamet think of DAESH-ISIS-ISIL..??
« on: January 19, 2016, 12:50:28 PM »
 I have it from recent posts that Mohamet is alive in the Mansion Worlds..
Without being disrespectful and for the edification of the audience I like to ask Mohamet some questions concerning the growing problems with Islam and its minions -moderate, radicals and extremists alike.

Do you, Mohamet, have any word of advise and counsel for non-Muslims down here on Urantia who have to deal with those of your kind.. from Daesh to moderate Muslims who want change all and everything under Islam and Sharia Law..??
Are you responsible for these terrorist acts shocking our world..?? Did you foresee the consequence of the words spoken in the Coran toward non-Muslims..??
What is your opinion about the following excerpt:

"Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith but to become dominant."
 -- Omar Ahmad, Co-Founder CAIR (Council on American Islamic Relations)

"Muslims are above the law"--Executive Director of CAIR-Dallas/Ft Worth

"I wouldn't want to create the impression that I wouldn't like the government of the United States to
 be Islamic sometime in the future."
 -- Ibrahim Hooper, CAIR's current communications director

"At the end of the day, innocent people, when we say innocent people we mean Muslims...if you are
 non-Muslim then you are guilty... I must have hatred toward everything not-Islam."
 -- Imam Anjem Choudary

"They may say one thing to you in front of CNN but I can assure you behind your backs...
 they are standing with their Muslim brother and sisters... It is an Islamic obligation."
 -- Imam Anjem Choudary

Jerusalem belongs to us, and the whole world belongs to us!"
 -- Shaykh Safwat Hegazy, Egyptian member of the Muslim Brotherhood in a recent video threatened all non-Muslims

"I am telling you that my religion [Islam] doesn't tolerate other religions. It doesn't tolerate.
 The only one law which needs to be spread, it can be here or anywhere else has to be Islam."
 -- Cleric Abdul Nacer Benbrika in an interview with ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
 in November 2005

Islam is a revolutionary faith that comes to destroy any government made by man. Islam doesn't
 look for a nation to be in better condition than another nation. Islam doesn't care about the
 land or who own the land. The goal of Islam is to rule the entire world and submit all of mankind
 to the faith of Islam. Any nation or power in this world that tries to get in the way of that goal,
 Islam will fight and destroy."
 -- Mawlana Abul Ala Mawdudi, founder of Pakistan's Fundamentalist Movement

"Every Muslim should be a terrorist."
 -- Dr. Zakir Naik, Islamic speaker

What is your opinion on the words of Andromadeus, Michael of Nebadon, Machiventa Melchizedek, Ron B., King saud:

Friday November  13th 2015 atrocity in Paris

« Reply #3 on: November 16th at 01:49:49 PM »

That horror is beyond comprehension to me and I wondered what the Creator Son or others may have had to say about it.

Yesterday, they reminded me that they consider Urantia now in open rebellion!!!!

The last phase of the Lucifer Rebellion is now on stage and it is the humans who now are replacing the Lanonandek Sons and the Angels who have embraced the egotistical ways of Caligastia and his mentor, Lucifer.

How serious is this human rebellion?

Michael of Nebadon speaks to the rebellion on Urantia today: "I have wondered when someone was going to ask me about the ISIS as a continuation of the Lucifer Rebellion?  The answer is that what you are seeing on Urantia today with its murderous groups of thugs and pagans IS a TRIBULATION to LUCIFER!  I am not going to call it an insurrection, because humans cannot take Urantia out of its placement among its sister planets in Satania, but it can take humanity way off course and place all in jeopardy of their ascension careers!

"I am forwarding this post to Machiventa Melchizedek this morning so he knows how I feel about what has happened in Paris and other places around the world with so much blood spilled on the ground it is slippery with the heat and hate of Godless people who killed them."

Machiventa Melchizedek - "I see you are back to work on your archive this morning Ron, after almost six months away from doing much about it for reasons of your own.  We are happy to see that being done, and while the last of the real messages from me is now done (I regret to say there is no NEC #57 for the moment),  we must do what we can to finish the disruptions taking place even on the other message lists.  You have made every effort to overcome these problems but no one is taking your nickle today.  In any case, I am advised you heard yesterday that the ISIS affair in Paris and in other places is about to be called the last gasp of the Lucifer Rebellion.  I concur that it is, and that the Ancients of Days have every right to sequester Urantia once more in order to keep Urantia out of mischief with all other law abiding planets in this Planetary System of Satania,

"I am watching you like an eagle, Besser, because you are assigning your disasters to us in a way we see no let up in them.  However, be assured you have no problem with me as acting Planetary Prince until we can install John the Baptist as Planetary Prince (Ron: If I understand this properly, Machiventa, John the Baptist is the first human in Nebadon to hold such a high spiritual post on a planet?)   Machiventa - Yes, and we are the first planet in all of Nebadon to have a Planetary Prince that is the Creator Son and a Planetary Prince who is a Melchizedek (me, Machiventa and Malvantra my sidekick helps).  I wish to state that today, the 16th of November, is a red letter day for Machiventa Melchizedek, because I am being transferred to Edentia to obtain my degree in horseplay with a human called Ron Besser.  Let me explain:

"Ron Besser heard that I was being transferred to Edentia several years ago, and when I actually was transferred he congratulated me on a new set up.  I told him that when I returned to Urantia that we would joke about an incident he had when he was twelve years of age.  On his birthday, and in tears on his bed, he shook his hand at the ceiling and yelled, 'if it is so darned important, God!  Why don't you tell us that!'  I laughed about it when I heard about it from Michael years ago.  Ron no longer remembers why he was upset so badly on that birthday gone rotten!  I bring this back to your attention Ron so you know that the last time you had a hissy fit over situations we wanted to help, but you have had so many things go wrong lately we just stopped doing it.  I return you to Michael, only to report that the day of ISIS is now circumscribed and that a Paris that we had happened on Friday the 13th will never happen again!  I am Machiventa Melchizedek and I AM RETURNING to Edentia for a short stay (Ron: for a quiet rest, Machiventa?).  Good day!"

Michael of Nebadon - "We speak of Ron quite often in these messages because it is this individual who has the most to lose when the spring equivalent to a maelstrom hits Urantia shortly.  By this, I mean we in spirit have determined to nip the human-styled Lucifer Rebellion in the bud, and that we will do it with extreme measures shortly.  The Middle East is teeming with vermin who are out to kill any western person they happen upon.  Let me remind you all of their nature.

"Arabs are Nodites!  They have descended from the land of Nod to perpetuate the rebellion that Nod entered into over 250,000 years ago, and have deliberately decided to remain aloof from western civilization as best they can.  I have asked King Saud to speak to you from his heavenly abode, mansion world three."

King Saud, former King of Saudi Arabia who was assassinated by his brother -  "I am a sad King today, and I report to you that I am not bothering to correct Ron what he hears about the newest King of Saudi Arabia-- actually a distant cousin of mind of late counting here in my abode on high.  I hold the Kings of Saudi Arabia high and I hold the present King high, but they do nothing to stop the horror extremists propose to do to us as a people.  As Ron says to me in his current mental state, 'I doubt the present King understands there is a threat to his people or his race.'   And Ron is truthfully sure he knows no better than that.  I on the other hand repeat the kindness of Michael to me when they shot me in cold blood and I lay dying in my younger brother's arms, that to forgive the bastard is too good for him, but then he died by an assassin's bullet a few and scant years later.  I am writing this through this scribe who enjoys geopolitics as much as I do, and were it not for proscriptions on what I may say to him, I would give him an ear full concerning how the Americans treated us and how they defiled Mecca by even asking to drill in the compound!  There is nothing sacred in this world, even when a love goes bust and there is nothing t o do for anyone involved.

"I am the last King of Saudi Arabia whose father was the King when the Americans overthrew the government of Iran in the early 1950's.  I saw the Americans pander to my father, and I knew them to be corrupt in mentality, but not in the fortitude of giving Saudi Arabia a place in the world with all of its oil wealth.  Nonetheless, ISIS and its kindred spirits have seen to it that they have opened the wound of conspiracy in every capital of the world as they exist in the Middle East, and I hold all of them convertible to the currency of grief and sustained acrimony when they learn that the Nodite extraction my people belong to are to be reversed and live no more on Urantia as a race anymore.  Ron remembers that the blue race and the orange race are no more on Urantia, but their amalgamations have led to the best civilization Urantia has ever had and unfortunately, even this resulting civilization is doomed to failure and that we must start over again shortly."

Michael of Nebadon - "Surely you jest, King Saud, as I had no intention of culling the Nodite race back to nothing, but after the Paris Massacre this past week, I am in favor of doing as you suggest and will see to it in my next meeting with the Most Highs.  I give you Andromadeus to speak now:"

Andromadeus - "I am the Most High Chief, and I hold all of you responsible for seeing to it that I am heard well over the coming years, as it is I who holds forth on what nation states do to each other and with each other.

"I am now asked to speak forthrightly on what has happened, and what I, as a Most High with my brother Most Highs, intend to do to set the record as a just statement on Urantia as to our decision to revoke the Nodite race permanently on Urantia.  Arabic leaders have been almost pure bred Nodite in their genetic qualities.  They also are mixed with some Orange Man and a little of Blue Man.  I capitalize these races because they are now extinct on Urantia except for persons as some of you are who read this, and persons like Ron who has acquired sufficient improvements in genetic quality that he can be considered a Blue Man if he wishes, but more likely, he will be designated a Homo Spiritus shortly by Michael when he travels to Urantia shortly.  But we digress:

"In my work as a Most High, I see to it that people hear what they must hear.  Paris is forlorn and sad and frightened.  Ron remembers from history about the Anarchists of the early 19th century who would plant bombs in the doorways of towns and cities in private residences and public government buildings and sacred Paris out of its wits then.  Today these histories have been forgotten except for the memory of people like Ron who has been "trained" as a historian.  Much could be said for his memory in these things but he is accurate enough.  I tell you this to remind you that the bombings and shootings you saw Friday night is nothing compared to what is coming if they get loose in Europe and start taking revenge on its population.  We hear a bump in Ron's head and it is Nigel's Adjuster who wishes a brief word with all of you . . . . . ."

The Indwelling presence of Nigel Joy wishes to speak - "I AM Nigel Joy when I want to be, and I speak plainly:  I am offended by no one in particular, but I am offended by a member who dares to speak so gruffly about the misfortune of over 100 people who were massacred by these ISIS related individuals, and I speak unkindly to you Andromadeus, for allowing these vermin to be let loose on Urantia again!  Ron is not quite right about the anarchists but he is right about the era in Europe where bombs were planted in random doorways to kill and maim people for the sheer delight of killing westerners and believers in good government.  I leave it at that for now.  Thank you."

Andromadeus - “I complete my speech now to remind everyone that the worst is to come!

"When I say that be aware they plan huge explosions in the United States and Europe to make their mark in world history.  Michael of Nebadon has vowed to make the United States and now Western Europe safe havens against this kind of artless forum that kills and maims innocent human beings for the sheet fun of murdering westerners.  I concur with Michael, but all of you must realize we cannot stop a determined human loaded with suicide bombs from getting to you without breaching our own protocols of not appearing in visible form to arrest such crap shooters.  However, the Midwayers will be shortly authorized to take things into their hands in this measure soon, and they have nothing against doing work like this.  I am Andromadeus and I wish you a good day."

Michael of Nebadon - "I leave for Edentia tomorrow morning from Salvington, and I will be asking the Most Highs to deliberate before me as to the efficacy of removing the Nodite race from Urantia.  Until then I bid you adieu."

Ron: It has occurred to me that the idea of an insurrection was well considered by all of our spiritual administrators back to the beginning of this year, I believe.  It is awful, and downright disgusting that we have murder so prevalent on Urantia, but I remind all of you that even Attila the Hun had his sanctions removed when he got too bloody, and that was an action portrayed to me as Michael of Nebadon, and to remove the Hun from mankind for as far as the eye could then see.  This is new history to us, but it would not be the first time that Michael has stepped in with the Most Highs to rid Urantia the worst of its kind-- really the worst in Nebadon for cruelty and pain they inflict for pleasure.

I expect that we will hear more about the removal of an entire race when we are a little older in spirit, but I also expect we will hear reasoned arguments pro and con about removing an entire race for what the Nodites have done in modern history to remove themselves from a living example of a nation state or other other world government that proposes ISIS should live in their worldly arms to protect them against other barbarians.

END.

What about the approach of moderate Muslims toward homosexuality in a time when gays and lesbians have made their point and are relatively socially justified and at peace..??

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/muslim-students-association-speaker-choice-185024893.html      

Muslim Students' Association speaker choice sparks controversy at U of A  
A Muslim professor from the University of Alberta is concerned some Islamic scholars invited by a student association to speak on campus this week promote what he describes as extremist views and homophobia.

Four scholars have been invited to campus for Muslim Awareness Week, an annual event organized by the Muslim Students' Association.

Some of these speakers' ideologies are cause for concern, U of A professor Junaid Jehangir said.

"All of these speakers are coming from a pool of ideology … who essentially try to promote this idea that the modern nation states are a symbol of disbelief, and therefore there needs to be an establishment of a caliphate," Jehangir said.

Jehangir said one of the speakers, Abdullah Hakim Quick, refers to homosexual people as "filthy, disgusting things" in a video posted to YouTube.

"In that particular video … he's using those words to put down the LGBT community. That subjects vulnerable minorities to hatred," Jehangir said. "This is a main concern of all the speakers: they basically apostatize gay Muslims who believe that being gay and being Muslim is compatible."

Event meant to promote acceptance, president says

Muslim Students' Association President Ayesha Sohail said the week-long speaker series is their biggest event of the year. It's intended to promote understanding and acceptance between Muslims and non-Muslims, and to break down Islamophobia, racism and bigotry, she said.

Quick heads a social service agency in Toronto open to Muslims, non-Muslims, and any community or minority, Sohail said. He has previously spoken out against violence towards the LGBTQ community, she added.

This isn't the first time some of these speakers have been invited to the U of A, she said.

"They're well known and recognized, not only to have benefited many people but also to have significantly contributed to creating peace and mutual understanding in the community," Sohail said.

Sohail said she does not believe Quick is homophobic, and that his comments in the YouTube video were taken out of context. She said he's making reference to someone else using negative words in referring to the homosexual community.

"He is not expressing his own opinion, he is giving an example of somebody saying things like that," she said. "He is actually arguing against that. He's saying 'we don't say things like that, but rather we should express our beliefs in a calm and collected manner, in a peaceful way.'"

Both Jehangir and Sohail said anyone is welcome to go to these speaking sessions throughout the week and ask any questions they might have.

"Without this ambient hum of discrimination, come listen to them speak for themselves, let them defend themselves," Sohail said. "If you have any questions or concerns, present it to them in public and on a public front where they can't hide from you.

"They have already defended themselves and I'm sure they will continue to do so."                                                    

« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 05:05:08 PM by Ron Besser »
God is Love beyond belief..

Daniel alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: What do you, Mohamet think of DAESH-ISIS-ISIL..??
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 01:10:22 PM »
Thank you Nova Prime for bringing these things again for our cogitation,  all aspects of the problem were brilliantly addressed by our celestial leaders in their statements above. 

What was the point of the post, to review this material so it can be discussed some more for our edification? 
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214 While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

NovaPrime

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 04:03:53 PM »
Hi Daniel..
I was just wondering about the real intention of Mohamet when he decided to start  Islam as a religion of sorts. And to verify about the saying in the UB about this:
92-5-14 6. The sixth century after Christ. Mohammed founded a religion which was superior to many of the creeds of his time. His was a protest against the social demands of the faiths of foreigners and against the incoherence of the religious life of his own people.
and
5-4-5 Mohammedanism provides deliverance from the rigorous moral standards of Judaism and Christianity.
84-5-6 Woman's estate is little short of hopeless under the peculiar degradation which attaches to her in Mohammedanism, and she fares even worse under the teachings of several other Oriental religions.

I believe this 'deliverance from the standards of Christianity and Judaism" is taking Muslims to do what they do today.. I guess, women have a long way to suffer before any Muslim or Arab nation sees her as an equal to men. The same goes for homosexuals..
..but all these worries of mine are just that: worries. I should just keep on taking life from the good side and see these tormented peoples like they will be seeing the light at the end of their tunnel when they wake up in the Mansion Worlds.

MidiChlorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 05:09:28 PM »
Hi Daniel..
I was just wondering about the real intention of Mohamet when he decided to start  Islam as a religion of sorts. And to verify about the saying in the UB about this:
92-5-14 6. The sixth century after Christ. Mohammed founded a religion which was superior to many of the creeds of his time. His was a protest against the social demands of the faiths of foreigners and against the incoherence of the religious life of his own people.
and
5-4-5 Mohammedanism provides deliverance from the rigorous moral standards of Judaism and Christianity.
84-5-6 Woman's estate is little short of hopeless under the peculiar degradation which attaches to her in Mohammedanism, and she fares even worse under the teachings of several other Oriental religions.

I believe this 'deliverance from the standards of Christianity and Judaism" is taking Muslims to do what they do today.. I guess, women have a long way to suffer before any Muslim or Arab nation sees her as an equal to men. The same goes for homosexuals..
..but all these worries of mine are just that: worries. I should just keep on taking life from the good side and see these tormented peoples like they will be seeing the light at the end of their tunnel when they wake up in the Mansion Worlds.
Interesting response "NovaPrime" and I can see where you might be influenced but, in your presentation you mention the Qur'an and I'm sure that you know that what we have available in that text is not the original narration as presented.  Over the centuries much has become distorted and presented for the furtherance of but an elect few.  Nevertheless, in Christianity more so than Judaism have we an abridgement of all the text which is or was available.  Therefore, many Religions or Theologies take on a limited infrastructure which is supplemented by man to further their own interests, as is with Islam and their cleric's.  As an example, even the Urantia Book indicates that the Book of Revelations in the New Testament is an abridged version, but having studied this text for many years I have noticed the abridgment having studied the full text, which is much more detailed than what is currently presented.  As far as the Mansion Worlds is concerned, if one, depending on their circumstance's, continues on where they left off, it would indicate that any changes which would be noted would only occur as one progressed on through these different World's, where one would hope that as these changes occur the personality would change also as being educated of the error of their ways?

So, can we judge everyone based on what might be miss-information that presents a effect from this cause?  Also, in your mention of the educational facilities, it was not detailed as to whether it was presented with alternative subject lecturer's who might have alternative Islamic religious understanding or viewpoints?  You indicated that it was one specific group who promoted this event, would it be the student group who set the venue and were there a variety of speakers invited to show the different Muslim viewpoints?  It would seem that the educational facility would mandate a balanced venue for this event, to show all sides to Islam? Although I know that Canada has different laws and regulation which effect discrimination having grown up in Canada prior to immigrating to the US, where separation between Church and State is still a prominent ruling factor in publicly supported education facilities.                 
The Reality of knowing what Wisdom is, is in the Experiencing of the Philosophy of using Knowledge.

NovaPrime

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 08:05:29 PM »
Hi MidiChlorian..
The fact is the ones I was referring as surviving in the Mansion Worlds are the ones suffering at the hands of their tormentors.. I just don't think any suicide bomber will have a chance at life after death, to mention one of them.
About the holy books out there being used left and right to do good as well as evil.. and because they have been altered in some way and by that fact, we have in our present civilization, coupled with the arrival of the internet where information flows freely.. we have the problem of finding the right interpretation to the texts and scriptures that without true discernment take individuals to err in life and ignore God's inner call to do good.. hence these books miss their mark because they succeed in taking many far from what they should and could be doing . These books affect reality and how we see it; the information therein needs to be sifted if we want to appreciate life instead of, like many do, try to read between the lines to guess what the authors meant when they wrote such things about God mainly.. -but God is not to be found in any of those books-

Our Celestial Brothers and Sisters come here now to give us a hand where all these sadly spectacular events -wars, killings, violence, insults, offences, abominations etc-  go directly against the Heart of God and His Will for us humans on Urantia.. thus about the U of Alberta meetings I can infer that Muslims in general are well intentioned and they firmly believe in Mohamet's words.. but there will be misunderstandings along the way indeed. I'm more concerned with the reaction and response of the masses when people are up to here and fed up with Muslims and Islam and the way these many events are being channeled through the medias. What's happening in Europe is unseen, in my knowledge. The esteem for and the real value of Muslims and Arab nations are put to the test as is our capacity to humble ourselves when faced with hundreds of thousands of migrants that literally invade a whole continent and to help them even if there might be potential enemies amongst them with death in mind for those whom they see as impure.

The dream of Mohamet was to put all nations under the banner of Islam..!! how great is that..?? Hitler wanted to rule the world with the 3rd Reich..!! how great is that..??  I've heard the Islam and the Nazi regime had the same goal: world domination  ..How great is that..??
Taken individually a Muslim is just another human with needs, desires, urges, emotions, dreams.. like any other human.. but no one can predict what will happen if Islam is blind and deaf and incapable of change.. and hopefully the Europeans will know what to do when the camel's back is broken.

Urantia belongs to God and to our Sovereign Son Michael of Nebadon and He will do unto his enemies as He would do for his friends.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 10:57:28 PM by NovaPrime »

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2016, 09:31:50 PM »
Just to play devil's advocate, NovaPrime, nearly all groups that hold certain ideals wish to spread those ideals in some sort of fashion. Most religions attempt some sort of outreach, and if it does not involve removing the competition, it is about converting it. The celestials do the same exact thing, even if it is for the sake of good. The question is what does "good" mean for the individual, and what means are deemed appropriate to reach the related "good" end? Sometimes the end justifies the means, and other times it does not. We as humans must use our own powers of deduction to figure out what means and ends are appropriate, and any form of radical belief is going to throw us into the deep end that is human suffering.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

MidiChlorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2016, 10:58:32 PM »
The fact is the ones I was referring as surviving in the Mansion Worlds are the ones suffering at the hands of their tormentors.. I just don't think any suicide bomber will have a chance at life after death, to mention one of them.
[• • •]
There is however, one scenario which you may not have thought of, and that is, if one of these suicide bombers got blown up in this world, it does not mean once they arrive on a mansion world that they awaken as a disformed being who would suffer not having, let's say, legs or arms? Would this allow them to think that they servived their action and now would need to think about what they did? Would this also not allow them to have a change of heart and remorce for their actions? In fact, they would most likely wish they were dead. As these individuals think, they will wake in paradise, but we know different.
The Reality of knowing what Wisdom is, is in the Experiencing of the Philosophy of using Knowledge.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2016, 11:36:16 PM »
Some of you have forgotten, or never knew a statement from the Creator Son when he referenced suicide bombers and their plight once they blow themselves up as Jihadists or Daesh carriers of sin and error.  Let me refresh your memories as to the universe policy with bombers:

Michael of Nebadon - "I see this thread come up time and again all over the world on much less sophisticate discussion forums that attempt to take on the real issues in today's news.  Daesh-Isis and the Islamic terrorists are not getting a free ride in my universe of Nebadon.  Those who can hear me after they die are led to a special room in the Grid.  Once there they are shackled and placed in solitary confinement until I get there through our special transport device that allows me to instantly appear before them as shining great light above them, and to them is read the following statement:

"I your Creator Son do herewith withhold your transit to the resurrection worlds indefinitely.  Your case before the Supreme Court of Urantia is ready to be tried the moment the Magisterial Son in charge of delinquents on Urantia has been opened to hear your case within sixty minutes of universe time.  I leave you to contemplate your sin and your evil before the Justice of the Paradise Trinity."

Michael of Nebadon - "I assure all reading this that most who are shackled will never regain consciousness on the mansion worlds or other places we have learned to store these evil individuals and while they appear innocent to many they harbor Lucifer in their hearts and they are discharged from ever regaining life ever after again.  Nebadon will not tolerate murder much less mass murder and the souls of those who transgress the Father's greatest injunction, 'Thou shalt not kill!' are brought before the Urantia Supreme Court, and it is the only planetary court in all of Nebadon that can declare life cessation through a special apparatus installed there from the Ancients of Days who can determine the service they provide and the killing they did and find them without redemption and concur with the Court ruling they must cease to exist.

"To DATE:  The following numbers are astounding coming from the Middle East -  1,000,000 souls have perished there since 1997, when I first started this policy of life cessation for the murders by Islamic extremists.

"3,145,616 souls have perished in the Middle East since the last Jihad proclaimed by the Palestinians in 2004, and of that number, 3,162 were militants of egregious behavior so bad we had to make sure the Middle Eastern assignment of angels were not over burdening to our Seraphim and to Mother Spirit Herself.

"6,412,313 souls have perished from the Middle East from Jordan, Iran, United Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Syria and some minor countries like little Kuwait and others, and while these numbers are in addition to the normal death rate, we hold the total of over six million souls to have died in vain in contrast to the normal death rate of normal humans living in these regions.  Our work in Saudi Arabia is reach the point we have to hold over ten million souls accountable for sin and evil and we are determining that they must no regain life everlasting.

"4,132,110 individuals in Saudi Arabia have received a warning to their souls and who live yet and have not yet perpetrated mass murder or evil or sin yet, but are forecast to do it in the next few years, and they know not what the buzzing sound they hear above their heads when they contemplate becoming suicide bombers, Jihadists, or whatever else the mixed up religious teachers in those Mosques are telling their wards to do.  I am Michael and I thank Ron for asking the pertinent questions that must be asked.  I am allowing Mohamed to speak through Allah  to this transmitter, and no one is allowed to make comments on this transmission for the moment, so keep yourselves out of harms way and do not discuss this in public any further."

MOHAMMAD - "I speak from the worlds above Paradise in my religion.  I hold no anger against those who take my name in vain, and I do not eschew that which is rarely seen in the religions who speak my name.  I am the Prophet Mohammad and I allow the name to be spelled both ways shown here and I allow it to be seen to my subjects as they must learn not to kill or murder in the name of ALLAH, regardless of my injunction in the book now called the Koran, as I called it by another name when I lived in the land of the lotus blossoms deep inside the world nation of India.  The Koran is not original with me, but with the Caliph I used to spread the word against the Infidels of Israel and Jerusalem which were terrors to my people and are so yet today.  Murder shall not pray upon my brothers, their wives, or their children.  Murder shall not betray the heart of my innocent people and the Shiite who dares to slay one child before my watching eyes, has my heartful indemnity of your sin before Allah.  Kill no more!  Give peace to my lands again and live your lives in the peace of the western God and in the heart of Allah who shall always rule in the nations I lead and before the great God of Western Christianity.  SOON the CALIPHS of the New Order shall prevail and I will walk among you again to bring the age of Christianity to a close and to bring Islam the Heart of God to all of you again.  I am Mohammad and I am known by other names in the great heaven spread out before me to learn my place with Allah and all he holds dear."

Ron:  I have never experienced such concern as I did when receiving Mohammad above.  He speaks normally and with great pressure in my ear, but I hear him clearly and I assign to all who read this that I heard correctly and with full favor of the Father and God on Paradise who learns to brave the elements of great fear on Urantia for even uttering the name of Mohamed.

Michael of Nebadon - "Ron rightly fears the devil in the Middle East, but I assure you this message goes only so far and does not fully represent what Mohammad has become as a counsel to the Father for his treatment of Moslems and Jew and Christian and the religions of the Orient and beyond.  Be aware the choice to speak for Mohammad has never been given easy as it is the same for Christians when voice is allowed for Jesus and for the Jews, when we allow transmission of the Paradise Father through our scribes.  I also let it be known that no one should reprint these words for now elsewhere as they are NOT sacred, but inflammatory to ISIS and Jihadists and extremists in all religions, not just this one.  I conclude my remarks regarding what happens to a suicide bomber or one who kills wantonly, and for those who behead another man, you shall never even have a trial, as your fate is already sealed and you are already lost to heaven.  I am Michael and I wish you a good day."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2016, 07:31:29 AM »
Powerful powerful words in these messages and much to  take heed of.....LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

NovaPrime

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2016, 08:20:51 AM »
Peace be with you, Mohammed..

I have so much to learn..