Author Topic: Abstract of the Picoliter Atom from Rayson 05Apr2016  (Read 612 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Abstract of the Picoliter Atom from Rayson 05Apr2016
« on: April 06, 2016, 10:16:45 PM »
Dear List,

At my request, I asked Rayson to show me the construction of the outlandish Picoliter Atom.

The Picoliter Atom is found in great quantities nesting beside trillions of copper atoms on a copper sheet, and they are the ones really responsible for conducting electricity so well.  They ride around on the copper sheet totally unseen by other microscopic sub-particles like protons, which, if the protons saw them, would eat them up until none were left.  They are so tiny they escape detection by bosons and even neutrons have a hard time working with them.

In any case, these super small atoms have no nucleus!  And that is why I asked Rayson to tell me what they look like in a diagram.  I started by placing an X on my paper and then drew five concentric circles around the X.   The X is empty but is the center of  the Picoliter Atom, and each of the five concentric circles is called a SHELL.  Each Picoliter atom has five shells on around which Neutrons and other materials spin in wave-like manifestations known as quanta.

Here then is the Abstract I hand drew and typed in notes beside it.  It is really fascinating stuff:
Ron

« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 10:41:31 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

niant2

• Antonio
    • MSN Messenger - antoniodistephano@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Abstract of the Picoliter Atom from Rayson 05Apr2016
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 05:22:25 AM »
Thank's, this is very fascinating, in the universe from the smallest to the largest ! unbelievable !
GOD Creation !!!, It is wonderful !!! and many thank's to Rayson to show us the construction of the outlandish Picoliter Atom.
“In that day you will say: “Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted.” –  Isaiah 12:4