Author Topic: Abstract of the Picoliter Atom from Rayson 05Apr2016  (Read 707 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Abstract of the Picoliter Atom from Rayson 05Apr2016
« on: April 06, 2016, 10:16:45 PM »
Dear List,

At my request, I asked Rayson to show me the construction of the outlandish Picoliter Atom.

The Picoliter Atom is found in great quantities nesting beside trillions of copper atoms on a copper sheet, and they are the ones really responsible for conducting electricity so well.  They ride around on the copper sheet totally unseen by other microscopic sub-particles like protons, which, if the protons saw them, would eat them up until none were left.  They are so tiny they escape detection by bosons and even neutrons have a hard time working with them.

In any case, these super small atoms have no nucleus!  And that is why I asked Rayson to tell me what they look like in a diagram.  I started by placing an X on my paper and then drew five concentric circles around the X.   The X is empty but is the center of  the Picoliter Atom, and each of the five concentric circles is called a SHELL.  Each Picoliter atom has five shells on around which Neutrons and other materials spin in wave-like manifestations known as quanta.

Here then is the Abstract I hand drew and typed in notes beside it.  It is really fascinating stuff:
Ron

« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 10:41:31 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Abstract of the Picoliter Atom from Rayson 05Apr2016
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 05:22:25 AM »
Thank's, this is very fascinating, in the universe from the smallest to the largest ! unbelievable !
GOD Creation !!!, It is wonderful !!! and many thank's to Rayson to show us the construction of the outlandish Picoliter Atom.
"Or how can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,' when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye.