Author Topic: Social life, Faculty, specialization in a Area  (Read 1023 times)

mauricio

Social life, Faculty, specialization in a Area
« on: April 13, 2016, 04:30:57 PM »
As this walk through the point of view of intermediaries and celestial supervisors, how social life, college, and expertise in an area, the result of a college opens doors to a wide social life, I wonder if these are the primary tasks for, social life in urantia?

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Social life, Faculty, specialization in a Area
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 10:54:07 AM »
Dear Mauricio. When the Magisterial Mission in the world "stuff" that is to seen eyes of the world will happen to recast many areas, governments and companies, and also in education. Schools exist to Melchizedek and Adam and Eve. Let's wait. Namaste. Julio da Luz
===

Caro Maurício. Quando chegar a Missão Magisterial no mundo "material" ou seja aos olhos vistos do mundo, irá acontecer a reformulação de muitas áreas, nos governos e empresas, e também, na educação. Existirão as Escolas de Melquisedeques e de Adão e Eva. Vamos aguardar. Namastê. Julio da Luz
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 06:15:29 PM »
College life could drastically change, at least for the schools that get accredited by Adam and Eve, but social norms are bound to change universally from all of this anyway. As for how one creates social opportunities, then there might be some sort of new community involvement that previously did not exist before. It is just one of those things that you can't know since we are dealing with a constantly changing aspect of life that will be influenced in unknown ways from an event that we can still barely understand.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

alohajoke

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 06:18:15 AM »
Do not know if i ever met like me