Author Topic: Piezoelectric Energy via Quartz Crystals and Ceramics in High Pressured Wells  (Read 2539 times)

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ron:  Thank you for your interest and quick response.  And what a shocker--Rayson speaks to us on this subject.  I am as humble as a pie can be.  Ron, this is more than I could possibly imagine to expect--lagniappe on steroids.
First, I need to explain something about the three phases of making a successful oil/gas/geothermal well; the Drilling, Completion, and Producing.  The two most dangerous phases are drilling and completing.  During drilling the expected and unexpected formations to be encountered (especially at deep depths where pressures are exceedingly great) can be a challenge keeping the hydrostatic balance so that the pressured formation doesn't blow up the hole and bite you.  During the Completion of the well there still is potential danger with an open hole while cementing all the casing in place, then perforating for production thru the casing and into the target formation--just keep a balance with heavy fluids weighting it down so the flow is static, or simply no flow.  Finally, after testing its potential flow, choke it back to a reasonable rate of production that does not harm the formation by pulling to hard (greed often ruins a good well).  This third and final phase is just producing the well at a Flowing Tubing Pressure and choke size desirable to produce the well efficiently.  This final phase is predominately safe.  Everything is already cemented in place.  This production phase is where we could place the piezoelectric quartz crystal technology for tremendous energy production.  We could even look into placing the crystals/ceramics in the transcontinental transmission pipelines.  It only requires about 1400 psi to move product (gas) thru the pipeline to anywhere USA, so the pressures are not as great as in a 10,000 psi gas well, and piezoelectric energy production is in direct proportions to the given pressures and quantity of crystal/ceramic wafers used.
Ron, you asked for a Glossary of terms so that you and Rayson could benefit in discussion.  That I have a geology background and not a material or electrical education I'm sure is known by Rayson, meaning that I don't know all the terms for this type of energy production, but as they say in the movies, "I know people."  As per Rayson's request I have begun to contact persons at Penn State (right in your backyard) who have done extensive work with Piezoelectric effects.  Also, the Materials Research Institute in Pennsylvania is doing great work in this field and I'm making progress with them.  Now, a Glossary of Terms:
Quartz Crystals, also Crystals of Tourmaline and Rochelle Salt (Potassium Sodium Tartrate, Ceramics High Temperature and High Permitting PZT ceramics,  Piezoelectric Transducer, Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting,  Piezoelectric Ceramic Materials--cheaper than piezoelectric quartz crystal material but easy to aging.  Storing Piezoelectric Energy,  Common piezoelectric ceramics are BT, PZT, modified lead zirconate titanate, lead metaniobate, PLBN,PT, etc.
I will add more key works as I educate myself in this field--and boy do I need help!
Thank you Machiventa for the message to Jim, thanks to you, Ron, and a special thanks to Rayson for his address to me.  I know he knows that I'm trustworthy and Loyal (especially to our Supreme Being) but I know we need to get some people who really know this subject.  I'm more of an idea guy with things like this.  Thanks Rayson for putting up with my shortcomings.
With all my Love and Loyalty,
Steve Gitz

gilligan

• When the student is ready...the teacher soon appea
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hi Gitz,

I am chuckling still as I write this......& welcome to the forum....your hooked in deep now brother..Lol.  I feel your excitement & applaud your stepping forward & am very happy that you will get to work with Rayson & Co.

How awesome is it that we get to do the Fathers work!....& let's have some fun doing it shall we!!

Love & Respect,

Jim

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Rayson - Steve Gitz, your glossary needs some definition. 
You wrote:
You wrote:
Ron, you asked for a Glossary of terms so that you and Rayson could benefit in discussion.  That I have a geology background and not a material or electrical education I'm sure is known by Rayson, meaning that I don't know all the terms for this type of energy production, but as they say in the movies, "I know people."  As per Rayson's request I have begun to contact persons at Penn State (right in your backyard) who have done extensive work with Piezoelectric effects.  Also, the Materials Research Institute in Pennsylvania is doing great work in this field and I'm making progress with them.  Now, a Glossary of Terms:
Quartz Crystals, also Crystals of Tourmaline and Rochelle Salt (Potassium Sodium Tartrate, Ceramics High Temperature and High Permitting PZT ceramics,  Piezoelectric Transducer, Piezoelectric Energy Harvesting,  Piezoelectric Ceramic Materials--cheaper than piezoelectric quartz crystal material but easy to aging.  Storing Piezoelectric Energy,  Common piezoelectric ceramics are BT, PZT, modified lead zirconate titanate, lead metaniobate, PLBN,PT, etc.

Rayson - "I heard Ron think: what in the world is lead metaniobate?  Is it a molecule, a sheet, a spray, a tincture?  Ron never heard of it and we assume you use it routinely for the other work you do at the well.  This is why the glossary should be stated as in a column of words in a dictionary.  Ron shows you below how it would help to state the following and you define them:
Ron - I suggest you construct something like the following to help us follow your vocabulary:
List:
Crystals: Explain why crystals you name can be used to produce electricity.  Give the basic reasons but not the process. You can use what?  Quartz Crystals, Tourmaline crystals? Salt.  Give a top view what these crystals have in common to do to them what you want to do and how they produce electricity as a result.
Piezoelectric - Define it

Piezoelectric Effects - What are they? Is there more than just one effect?

Ceramic(s) - Tell us what a ceramic is.  Are there different types?  Can you use all types?  How are ceramics made?  What might you say is the defining element of any ceramic - what must it have to make it a ceramic?
Define Pressure - What is the range you can use and what wells do you use to maintain the limits of the pressures needed to produce the piezoelectric effects you describe?

And so on.  I expect you will have about twenty or thirty words to define to take us through how you can achieve electrical output through the device you suggest can be cheaply implemented.

Rayson here - "I am at Ron's back on what he showed you above.  We in the universe work with similar constructs, but we do not produce electricity through the same methods as we do not have oil wells to work with to do it.  So we have to see your methods and understand your materials to get an idea of process and then we can help you decide how to do things better and more simply if possible.

"Meanwhile, I am using what you did tell us in order to state that your work is very important and they should listen more carefully, but as it is typical of large institutions to provide no help unless they are paid to participate, you will get little accomplished with Penn State or The Materials Research Institute, unless you already have a patent or a protected version of your ideas.  We advise you do not spend time with them until you have a working model of how to do this electrical production and that includes the formulae to do it effectively.  For instance you need to show that the output of electricity exceeds by how many times the energy input into the transmission lines or from the well pressures equates to actual amounts of electricity.

"I am Rayson and I dare not tell you how to do these things, but I can tweak them for you if I have a clear idea how to process the information through start student applications on Uversa.  Those students already know what you are doing and how, but they do not know how much conceptual work you have actually accomplished, and Paradise is pretty stern about showing novice students on earth what they are lacking conceptually to get the invention working properly and economically."

Michael of Nebadon - Steven, your work is viewed as critical for Urantia.  However, you have a lot of competition especially from the Nordic countries and Japan.  Japan is near a breakthrough in developing ceramic electrical devices that attach to the bonnet of a car and can induce an electrical grid around the car and shove it through space as thought it is being fired like an electrical rocket.  Do not be so sure you need the pressure of a gas or oil well to produce pressures that are otherwise too expensive to generate otherwise.  Pressures of this kind are not necessary in the Japan invention and they are waiting to see if they can interest American automaker Tesla in buying the patent which would cause huge economic loses to the rest of the world if it got that proprietary.  I am suggesting you find a patent attorney quickly and get the basics patented to protect yourself if the Japanese in particular press the issue on the world markets with their own patents that would cut you out.  I am Michael and I look forward to our meeting through Jesus to discuss what to do if this happens as we have no intention of being bested by a national interest when the whole world needs the means to do this. I am Michael: Good day."

Mother Spirit - "Steve, you are making headway but are slow to recognize the world will not beat a path to your door if you lose a patent fight.  You have most of the invention in your head already.  Now get it drawn and pay the attorney to file it pronto!  You have at most six months.  I am Mother Spirit.  Good day."

Ron - I have little more to add here Steve and until we have a working vocabulary for Rayson to use, I suggest you spend all the time you can on getting ahead of the inventors in Japan and elsewhere finding solutions quickly while you dither over cost.  It is money well spent to get that patent in and on notice before they complete their work.  I let it at that for now. 

End
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

gilligan

• View Profile
    • Email
Gitz

Just checked in & read every ones concern on you possibly getting bested before to much longer.
I am going through the patent process now which started out as a very economical provisional patent.
This filing is only temporary & good for one year...it basically buys you that year so you can come up with funding...
(maybe from our celestial family) & then allows you to convert to a full utility patent when that year is up..that is where I am at now. My story gets a lot more complicated with a PCT application....which is basically a global treaty application....kinda messy but doable. I think you have a golden opportunity here by filing a provisional application to secure that extremely important filing date & then if our celestial family approves you for your funding....that would be an inspiration to us all.

You can send me an e-mail or a personal message if you would like to discuss further.
All for now.

Jim

gitz

• View Profile
    • Email
Jim:  I laughed aloud reading your post yesterday...you are something special!  I needed that relief!!!
Regarding this post, wow, you jumped right in with the patent information.  I am so grateful.  I do need your help.  I am relieved about the temporary (1 year) patent while getting funded.  Yes I would like to talk to you by email.  My email address is: steve.gitz@yahoo.com and my cell No. is (337)298-2164.  Anytime, Jim.
Again--you're the best.  THANKS!
Steve
P.S.  Father Michael addressed me as Steven.  Nobody calls me that except my mother when I was young and in trouble...and she often added the middle name, Lawrence...not a good appellation to hear!  I think Father did that on purpose. Lol

gilligan

• View Profile
    • Email
Gitz,

We all know what we are facing in the near future Steve....I am beyond exited to meet our Celestial Family....until
then it's nice to share a chuckle or three eh!
Gilligan truly did admire the Professor.....maybe you can have some fun with Rayson & nickname him just that!

Expect an e-mail soon.

Jim

Daniel alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Dear Gitz and Jim, what a gift both of yourselves are to the World and the Missions. Your attitudes are just superbly commendable along with the totally youthful enthusiasm that just pours out in both of your writings. I love it.
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214 While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
There's no more time left with all the teaching materials and lessons flowing from High everyday, and I there will be no time to catch up.

Therefore, my sincere thanks go out to the forum members and Celestials. Thank you Rayson for the quality of information available. Thank you Steve for your project and hurry up to get it protected. Thank you Michael and Nebadonia and my sincere thanks to all the participants.
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

gitz

• View Profile
    • Email
Ron:  You are an inspiration!  Thank you from all Forum members for Part II of II Parts.  Can't wait to read it again.  Thank you Loyalatia.  Thank you Father Michael et al for sending Loyalatia to help Ron.
I've been tardy bringing a follow up to Rayson's request to be more specific with the conceptual idea of Geopiezics using high pressures from deep subsurface sands to convert mechanical energy to electrical energy.  Being an earth scientist I've had to educate myself with material and electricity disciplines.  Below is a section of Part II of II Parts Transmission from Loyalatia:  The FACE of the COMING Mission.  Ron, I'm ALL IN for the newly mentioned "Out Reach Transmissions."  Although I am humbled at the prospect of endeavoring to "open up enough" to participate in the Out Reach Transmissions, I will try and try again with all I have to succeed.

2) Out Reach Transmissions

IN addition to Hub Transmissions, there are outreach transmissions which Ron is not yet familiar with. OUT REACH TRANSMISSIONS offer people anywhere a chance to talk with Ron or work with Ron on a particular project.  Steve Gitz is a prime example of a scientist who gets a bee in their bonnet they are not supposed to write to the forum when that is exactly what they should be doing to help them get done what they need to get done.  Ron is capable of transmitting the Science Officer to Gitz if he opens enough to receive one of these.

Glossary:
Piezo:  word derived from the Greek word for pressure, or press, or squeeze.
Piezoelctric Effect:  In 1850 Jacque and Pierre Curie discovered that pressure generates electrical charges in a number of crystals such as quartz and tourmaline; they called this phenomenon the "piezoelectric effect."
Direct Piezoelectric Effect: Pressure generates charges on the surface of piezoelectric materials.  This direct piezoelectric effect, also called generator or sensor effect, converts mechanical energy into electrical energy.  Mechanically deforming a piezo crystal with tension or pressure generates electric charges that can be measured as voltage on the electrodes of the piezo elements.
Piezoelectric Transducer:  (a device that transmits power from one system to another system) comprises a crystal sandwiched between two metal plates.  When a sound wave (or proposed high pressure waves as conceptualized) strikes one or both plates, the plates vibrate.  The crystal picks up this vibration, which translates into a weak AC (Alternating Current) voltage.
Piezoelectric Materials: The most common piezoelectric material is quartz.  Certain ceramics, Rochelle salts, and various other solids also exhibit this effect. (Ron: FYI lead metaniobate PbNb2O6 (PN) has a unique combination of high piezoelectric anisotropy, meaning having properties which vary according to the direction in which they are measured. (As opposed to Isotropic, meaning having the same properties in like degree in all directions). 
Piezoelectric Sensor:  A devise that uses the piezoelectric effect, to measure changes in pressure, acceleration, temperature, strain, or force by converting them to an electrical charge.
Rayson, I don't have answers to some of your questions for I don't know what the parameters should be in terms of thickness of the steel plates sandwiching the wafers (and thickness of the wafers as well) with the high pressures we will be dealing with.; Or how to attach sensors in the inside diameter of the pipe, or should we string them in tandem, or a separate leg of the "Christmas tree".  Without a prototype how can we test it in the field?  There are so many parameters I haven't even addressed because of my lack of knowledge in this field of science.  Rayson, Mother Spirit, something else:  I've been following Dr. Steven Greer's work for several years.  He is asking the public to submit conceptual ideas as well as actual patented ideas for free energy applications and devises.  He desires to just put it our there--totally outsourced.  Doesn't want to patent it.  He's been working to get truth out there to the world for 25 years.  He has announced that he is now well-funded to have his dream come true.  He's in the know and has worked with every President dating back to at least Reagan.  He taught me about Nano Bio Technology that our planetary friends utilize for spaceship travel.  I believe he is a true philanthropist.  Of course, I will not do anything without consulting with you, my celestial friends, Father, and Mother.  Could you please advise me whether to contact and perhaps work through him?  I know he knows this stuff.  This guy is brilliant.  His website for this project is energy Sirius Disclosure.com.  you can find some of his work on YouTube at his site called Hoax Alien Attack.  Also, Rayson, could you direct me to go to certain studies so I can learn more about this technology and the parameter I need to consider? 
Finally, (for now with more to come), Rayson, you mentioned to me that "when I talked to my 'Professor'"... well, a Forum member, Jim (AKA Gilligan told me that in the TV show that Gilligan always loved the Professor.  Jim said that I should call you "Professor"!!  And I AM.
With "blow me away, Skipper" LOVE,
Steve

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
I will not be able to browse the universe if there was no space between comets, suns, planets and stars.

Glossary:
Piezo:  word derived from the Greek word for pressure, or press, or squeeze.

Piezoelctric Effect:  In 1850 Jacque and Pierre Curie discovered that pressure generates electrical charges in a number of crystals such as quartz and tourmaline; they called this phenomenon the "piezoelectric effect."

Direct Piezoelectric Effect: Pressure generates charges on the surface of piezoelectric materials.  This direct piezoelectric effect, also called generator or sensor effect, converts mechanical energy into electrical energy.  Mechanically deforming a piezo crystal with tension or pressure generates electric charges that can be measured as voltage on the electrodes of the piezo elements.

Piezoelectric Transducer:  (a device that transmits power from one system to another system) comprises a crystal sandwiched between two metal plates.  When a sound wave (or proposed high pressure waves as conceptualized) strikes one or both plates, the plates vibrate.  The crystal picks up this vibration, which translates into a weak AC (Alternating Current) voltage.

Piezoelectric Materials: The most common piezoelectric material is quartz.  Certain ceramics, Rochelle salts, and various other solids also exhibit this effect. (Ron: FYI lead metaniobate PbNb2O6 (PN) has a unique combination of high piezoelectric anisotropy, meaning having properties which vary according to the direction in which they are measured. (As opposed to Isotropic, meaning having the same properties in like degree in all directions).
Piezoelectric Sensor:  A devise that uses the piezoelectric effect, to measure changes in pressure, acceleration, temperature, strain, or force by converting them to an electrical charge.

Rayson, I don't have answers to some of your questions for I don't know what the parameters should be in terms of thickness of the steel plates sandwiching the wafers (and thickness of the wafers as well) with the high pressures we will be dealing with.; Or how to attach sensors in the inside diameter of the pipe, or should we string them in tandem, or a separate leg of the "Christmas tree".  Without a prototype how can we test it in the field?  There are so many parameters I haven't even addressed because of my lack of knowledge in this field of science. 

Rayson, Mother Spirit, something else:  I've been following Dr. Steven Greer's work for several years.  He is asking the public to submit conceptual ideas as well as actual patented ideas for free energy applications and devises.  He desires to just put it our there--totally outsourced.  Doesn't want to patent it.  He's been working to get truth out there to the world for 25 years.  He has announced that he is now well-funded to have his dream come true.  He's in the know and has worked with every President dating back to at least Reagan.  He taught me about Nano Bio Technology that our planetary friends utilize for spaceship travel.  I believe he is a true philanthropist.

Of course, I will not do anything without consulting with you, my celestial friends, Father, and Mother.  Could you please advise me whether to contact and perhaps work through him?  I know he knows this stuff.  This guy is brilliant.  His website for this project is energy Sirius Disclosure.com.  you can find some of his work on YouTube at his site called Hoax Alien Attack.  Also, Rayson, could you direct me to go to certain studies so I can learn more about this technology and the parameter I need to consider?

Finally, (for now with more to come), Rayson, you mentioned to me that "when I talked to my 'Professor'"... well, a Forum member, Jim (AKA Gilligan told me that in the TV show that Gilligan always loved the Professor.  Jim said that I should call you "Professor"!!  And I AM.

With "blow me away, Skipper" LOVE,

Steve
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
To Steve Gitz:

Thank you especially for the Glossary,  It helps.  I will list a few statements for you and then let us see what happens later on down to see reaction by Rayson or whoever to your additional questions and statements.

1)  The hub communication is what you really are talking about for now.  I had a test run tonight roughly 9PM east coast.   From my side it worked very well and if is a great way to talk to each other at great distances.  I head southern California as if it were originating beside me.

First recognize it is not ready for prime time yet technically but I no nothing about that end of it.  It will make sense to use it soon and if used, a schedule will be announced in the Category, Schedules and Announcements, in this discussion forum, as to date and time on the east coast.  To obtain a seat in it we need to connect minds to it, and that requires sitting in stillness or quiet time or both and/or what some call Meditation,  a few minutes before the hub is opened and connected to minds.

2) You write the following about Steven Greer:
There are so many parameters I haven't even addressed because of my lack of knowledge in this field of science.  Rayson, Mother Spirit, something else:  I've been following Dr. Steven Greer's work for several years.  He is asking the public to submit conceptual ideas as well as actual patented ideas for free energy applications and devises.  He desires to just put it our there--totally outsourced.  Doesn't want to patent it.  He's been working to get truth out there to the world for 25 years.  He has announced that he is now well-funded to have his dream come true.  He's in the know and has worked with every President dating back to at least Reagan.  He taught me about Nano Bio Technology that our planetary friends utilize for spaceship travel.  I believe he is a true philanthropist.  Of course, I will not do anything without consulting with you, my celestial friends, Father, and Mother.  Could you please advise me whether to contact and perhaps work through him?

If this is the person you want to contact, it does not harm to do it.  However, whether you know it or not, his help is predicated on crossing off your desire to manufacture or develop Piezoelectric conduction.  Why I say this is I know a little about his work and how he combs the sciences for his uses and if he discovers your process which is superior to most others, he will insist that sharing will equal contracts and a reduction of your ownership total.  I am not against it because it is not mine or would I take it like Greer would if he got wind of your real development.  Since I do not know who knows what among your friends, your trust of them is better invested with them rather than bringing a doggy back from Greer and hope it has something edible in it.  I think Michael of Nebadon wants to tell you something in regard to Greer.

Michael of Nebadon - "It is not amazing coincidence that tonight Ron Besser welcome the brother, Mark Greer to the hub tonight.  Mark Greer thoroughly distrusts and dislikes Ron without Ron ever knowing why.  On the hub tonight, Greer made it clear that whatever the divine missions may be, they are thoroughly disabused by him if Ron is in any way representing them to the world.  Mark Greer, Steven's brother, is a problematic child of thoughtless versions and attempted to corner the market in Ultimaton Technology, and Rayson would not take the bait to cooperate with a person who was determined to patent it to the detriment of others.  This would have been about 1998 and later.  You can find the debates between Rayson and Greer on line in the transmissions of that day archived on tmarchive.org and search. using the key word "Greer."  Nonetheless, the youngster of 50 or so believes he is right to disabuse the Magisterial Mission and the Return of Jesus as sheer fiction-- not unusual, but the fact is that Mark Greer has read the Urantia Book since his twenties as has Steven Greer.

"I am the Creator Son of this universe, and I know most of my human children want nothing to do with Christ or Jesus or me or the Mother Spirit that created most of them.  However, at some point, people like you Gitz become inured to criticism about how to go about producing something that will benefit man kind.  You have such an invention and you must protect IT and YOURSELF.   It is this interest that Rayson speaks to you further below:"

RAYSON - "I have it on good authority you are wasting your time with Steven and/or Mark Greer.  Neither one are kind when it comes to money and the prize of successful inventions.  Steven Greer has faltered on several wonderful inventions because he could not full ownership of them, and as a result they were shelved even with my knowledge at the time.  I do not look kindly on Steven Greer, and neither does Ron, or does Michael of Nebadon, not because he is a bad person, but because is ultimately too selfish to see the benefit of helping others realize inventions for a small fee or license to produce.

"Ron and I work together well because he has not interest in the result and has not use for people who are so selfish they will not help or commit unless they come out on top.  I have never seen Greer give anything to anyone, but he manages to get good press because of his association with Regan and a few others that followed him.  In principle Steven Greer works well with inventors if he can own, but beware, there are banks behind Greer who want it all and have the army of lawyers to get it.

"With regard to your questions"

S. Gitz wrote:
Rayson, I don't have answers to some of your questions for I don't know what the parameters should be in terms of thickness of the steel plates sandwiching the wafers (and thickness of the wafers as well) with the high pressures we will be dealing with.; Or how to attach sensors in the inside diameter of the pipe, or should we string them in tandem, or a separate leg of the "Christmas tree".  Without a prototype how can we test it in the field?  There are so many parameters I haven't even addressed because of my lack of knowledge in this field of science.
Let us take the first question:  The thickness of the steel plates sandwiching the wafers is moot.  There is no set maximum or minimum thickness.  Normal, off the shelf production plates will do.

The second questions concerns the thickness of the wafers which we assume to be your lead metaniobate in some form acceptable to you, is critical.  Less than 1/2 inch it crusts and is destroyed.  More than three inches and it softens and bleeds into the transducer pyrite ululate molecules. often sand quartz or sometimes sulfur which can act like a ceramic at low temperatures. Experiment with about the 2 inch size or a tad less and find what works best.

The third question is obscure to both us.  Attaching what sensors inside the pipe?  Are you talking about what you said in your Glossary, "Piezoelectric Sensor:  A devise that uses the piezoelectric effect, to measure changes in pressure, acceleration, temperature, strain, or force by converting them to an electrical charge."   Because if you are, I do not see why it matters where you place it or them.  The Piezoelectric Sensor has no real place in the process of producing electricity except to measure, I assume, output.  Do you have a different opinion?

Finally, you have reached critical mass, and I suggest you give Ron Besser a telephone call and he will transmit my answers to you,  Get started Steve on protecting yourself.  Stop fooling around!  You want all the pieces in place and you do not have the time to do that.  Get to Gilligan (Jim) or Ron, and  they can start you going to an office through Gilligan and we can answer procedural questions between the three of us.  You have taken a leap in faith, now follow it and step up to the process to save you financially and as credit for what you have done.  I am Rayson and I wish a good day.

Ron Besser - Steve, I have seen people like yourself get smeared and I mean smeared when the beasts that run science from large laboratories in universities and the oil and gas or defense industries take aim to blow an inventor out of the water to get what he has worked hard to do.  I spent twenty-five years with a magnificent scientist in Washington DC who knew the secrets of three micron coal and he was too timid to fight to keep his world patents running and it has fallen to a mega industrial complex to take them over and secret the findings for themselves.  I also suspect very strongly that his sudden death was "helped," but I will never know the truth of the German interests involved.  The threats are real and only a patent will keep the wolves from your door and the disasters they can cause you personally.  Please drop the pretense you only know what is entailed because I know that my scientist thought he was secure until he saw a challenge to his patents and lost because he thought they could not win.  I counsel you should speak openly NO More!  That is until you are safely behind a patent to protect you.

END

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
To Steve Gitz:

Thank you especially for the Glossary,  It helps.  I will list a few statements for you and then let us see what happens later on down to see reaction by Rayson or whoever to your additional questions and statements.

1)  The hub communication is what you really are talking about for now.  I had a test run tonight roughly 9PM east coast.   From my side it worked very well and if is a great way to talk to each other at great distances.  I head southern California as if it were originating beside me.

First recognize it is not ready for prime time yet technically but I no nothing about that end of it.  It will make sense to use it soon and if used, a schedule will be announced in the Category, Schedules and Announcements, in this discussion forum, as to date and time on the east coast.  To obtain a seat in it we need to connect minds to it, and that requires sitting in stillness or quiet time or both and/or what some call Meditation,  a few minutes before the hub is opened and connected to minds.

2) You write the following about Steven Greer:
There are so many parameters I haven't even addressed because of my lack of knowledge in this field of science.  Rayson, Mother Spirit, something else:  I've been following Dr. Steven Greer's work for several years.  He is asking the public to submit conceptual ideas as well as actual patented ideas for free energy applications and devises.  He desires to just put it our there--totally outsourced.  Doesn't want to patent it.  He's been working to get truth out there to the world for 25 years.  He has announced that he is now well-funded to have his dream come true.  He's in the know and has worked with every President dating back to at least Reagan.  He taught me about Nano Bio Technology that our planetary friends utilize for spaceship travel.  I believe he is a true philanthropist.  Of course, I will not do anything without consulting with you, my celestial friends, Father, and Mother.  Could you please advise me whether to contact and perhaps work through him?

If this is the person you want to contact, it does not harm to do it.  However, whether you know it or not, his help is predicated on crossing off your desire to manufacture or develop Piezoelectric conduction.  Why I say this is I know a little about his work and how he combs the sciences for his uses and if he discovers your process which is superior to most others, he will insist that sharing will equal contracts and a reduction of your ownership total.  I am not against it because it is not mine or would I take it like Greer would if he got wind of your real development.  Since I do not know who knows what among your friends, your trust of them is better invested with them rather than bringing a doggy back from Greer and hope it has something edible in it.  I think Michael of Nebadon wants to tell you something in regard to Greer.

Michael of Nebadon - "It is not amazing coincidence that tonight Ron Besser welcome the brother, Mark Greer to the hub tonight.  Mark Greer thoroughly distrusts and dislikes Ron without Ron ever knowing why.  On the hub tonight, Greer made it clear that whatever the divine missions may be, they are thoroughly disabused by him if Ron is in any way representing them to the world.  Mark Greer, Steven's brother, is a problematic child of thoughtless versions and attempted to corner the market in Ultimaton Technology, and Rayson would not take the bait to cooperate with a person who was determined to patent it to the detriment of others.  This would have been about 1998 and later.  You can find the debates between Rayson and Greer on line in the transmissions of that day archived on tmarchive.org and search. using the key word "Greer."  Nonetheless, the youngster of 50 or so believes he is right to disabuse the Magisterial Mission and the Return of Jesus as sheer fiction-- not unusual, but the fact is that Mark Greer has read the Urantia Book since his twenties as has Steven Greer.

"I am the Creator Son of this universe, and I know most of my human children want nothing to do with Christ or Jesus or me or the Mother Spirit that created most of them.  However, at some point, people like you Gitz become inured to criticism about how to go about producing something that will benefit man kind.  You have such an invention and you must protect IT and YOURSELF.   It is this interest that Rayson speaks to you further below:"

RAYSON - "I have it on good authority you are wasting your time with Steven and/or Mark Greer.  Neither one are kind when it comes to money and the prize of successful inventions.  Steven Greer has faltered on several wonderful inventions because he could not full ownership of them, and as a result they were shelved even with my knowledge at the time.  I do not look kindly on Steven Greer, and neither does Ron, or does Michael of Nebadon, not because he is a bad person, but because is ultimately too selfish to see the benefit of helping others realize inventions for a small fee or license to produce.

"Ron and I work together well because he has not interest in the result and has not use for people who are so selfish they will not help or commit unless they come out on top.  I have never seen Greer give anything to anyone, but he manages to get good press because of his association with Regan and a few others that followed him.  In principle Steven Greer works well with inventors if he can own, but beware, there are banks behind Greer who want it all and have the army of lawyers to get it.

"With regard to your questions"

S. Gitz wrote:
Rayson, I don't have answers to some of your questions for I don't know what the parameters should be in terms of thickness of the steel plates sandwiching the wafers (and thickness of the wafers as well) with the high pressures we will be dealing with.; Or how to attach sensors in the inside diameter of the pipe, or should we string them in tandem, or a separate leg of the "Christmas tree".  Without a prototype how can we test it in the field?  There are so many parameters I haven't even addressed because of my lack of knowledge in this field of science.
Let us take the first question:  The thickness of the steel plates sandwiching the wafers is moot.  There is no set maximum or minimum thickness.  Normal, off the shelf production plates will do.

The second questions concerns the thickness of the wafers which we assume to be your lead metaniobate in some form acceptable to you, is critical.  Less than 1/2 inch it crusts and is destroyed.  More than three inches and it softens and bleeds into the transducer pyrite ululate molecules. often sand quartz or sometimes sulfur which can act like a ceramic at low temperatures. Experiment with about the 2 inch size or a tad less and find what works best.

The third question is obscure to both us.  Attaching what sensors inside the pipe?  Are you talking about what you said in your Glossary, "Piezoelectric Sensor:  A devise that uses the piezoelectric effect, to measure changes in pressure, acceleration, temperature, strain, or force by converting them to an electrical charge."   Because if you are, I do not see why it matters where you place it or them.  The Piezoelectric Sensor has no real place in the process of producing electricity except to measure, I assume, output.  Do you have a different opinion?

Finally, you have reached critical mass, and I suggest you give Ron Besser a telephone call (Ron: Send me a personal email to set it up first) and he will transmit my answers to you,  Get started Steve on protecting yourself.  Stop fooling around!  You want all the pieces in place and you do not have the time to do that.  Get to Gilligan (Jim) or Ron, and  they can start you going to an office through Gilligan and we can answer procedural questions between the three of us.  You have taken a leap in faith, now follow it and step up to the process to save you financially and as credit for what you have done.  I am Rayson and I wish a good day.

Ron Besser - Steve, I have seen people like yourself get smeared and I mean smeared when the beasts that run science from large laboratories in universities and the oil and gas or defense industries take aim to blow an inventor out of the water to get what he has worked hard to do.  I spent twenty-five years with a magnificent scientist in Washington DC who knew the secrets of three micron coal and he was too timid to fight to keep his world patents running and it has fallen to a mega industrial complex to take them over and secret the findings for themselves.  I also suspect very strongly that his sudden death was "helped," but I will never know the truth of the German interests involved.  The threats are real and only a patent will keep the wolves from your door and the disasters they can cause you personally.  Please drop the pretense you only know what is entailed because I know that my scientist thought he was secure until he saw a challenge to his patents and lost because he thought they could not win.  I counsel you should speak openly NO More!  That is until you are safely behind a patent to protect you.

END

gitz

• View Profile
    • Email
Assale:

Thanks for correcting my undivided paragraphs.  Funny, when I clicked "Post" the layout of the paragraphs looked a lot like yours!  Don't know what I did.  I think that I treat the keyboard like I do the piano--trying to "play" too fast, too soon...practice makes perfect, eh?  My piano teacher, an old Nun who took a little snip of bourbon in between students' lessons, would say that.  She didn't say much...having to take frequent naps while I was running my scales and such.  I never minded though, especially if I didn't practice much that week! 
I'm so glad to have this opportunity to say Hello to you.  And again thanks for everything you do.
You deserve all the respect that is given you.  You're a magnet the way you can attract people and then cohesively reward them with service...all for Father.
Loyally,
Steve

gitz

• View Profile
    • Email
Ron, Rayson, and Michael of Nebadon:

Thanks to all of you for you counsel.  I am very grateful to have my Friends' leadership and Love.
Know this:  It's done--no further communication with the Greer brothers at all!

Rayson:  Regarding your answers to my questions:
Answer 1.  Understood and good to know.
Answer 2.  Understood on the wafer dimensional limits recommendation.
Answer 3.  Understood.  No, I have no different opinion.  I'm with you when you say, "The Piezelectric Sensor has no real place in the process of producing electricity except to measure."

Finally, Rayson, at 2pm today Gilligan (Jim) and I are having a telephone conversation.  I'm sure we will be furthering our previous conversation regarding a "provisional patent" which costs little to acquire and gives us a year before permanency and big bucks begins.  Mother Spirit, I have not forgotten your urging to finish the work and get it protected.

Father Michael, an honor to work for you and yours.
Ron: I'll email you soon and then we'll talk.

Steve

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
I have been following the posts of Steve Gitz and the responses he has received from Christ Michael, Divine Mother, and from Rayson.   I do not have a scientific mind but I listen to many who do.   Even though I am in over my head, I am in awe of the detailed information that has been given.  

It is such an honor to receive so much valuable guidance from those who aren't just sitting around looking for something to do!   I am aware of the Love that has been shown to us from our parents and from Rayson, who I am including in our family on the Forum.

My Love and my Light shines on All,
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi