Author Topic: Universe Beginning&Space Formation-MU Destiny-Hollow Paradise & More 07Aug2016  (Read 1276 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Universe Beginning & How Space Formed-MU Destiny-Hollow Paradise & More 07Aug2016
03 June 2016 1745PM
07 August 2016
Teachers:
A Finaliter with the help of Paul of Tarsus
Archangel Michael
The Universal Father
The Deity Absolute
Michael of Nebadon
Mother Spirit (backup for Michael speeches)
Mantutia Melchizedek

York, PA
12:30 - 15:00 local time
INTRODUCTION
Note this is a compendium of several tough subjects the universe wishes to bring to your attention.  It is not meant to be a full revelation of each subject, but there is a full revelation of these subjects in the new Urantia Book.  The new Urantia Book is discussed at the very end as to what it contains and how they will not print it to save time.

As the transmitter of the material to follow, I am fully aware of what we had to skip to bring you this little bit, and that what is spoken to here, is fully described in Volume IV, of the new Urantia Book in case you are wondering.

The Deity Absolute is transmitted through me with a fused connection with my own Adjuster.  Those who read the Urantia Book are aware of Adjuster fusion where chariots of fire erupt when the soul is taken in fusion.  In my case they wish to keep me on Urantia for at leaves several hundred more years to serve the Magisterial Mission, and because of that extended my life in the flesh for a longer period and my Adjuster provided the spiritual basis for my extension by fusing with mind and body except for my brain stem which will be left unfused until I depart Urantia at the conclusion of my Magisterial Mission or Light and Life work with Margul.

The following notes should help you run through this narrative.  I failed to bold speakers mostly because they kept weaving in and out of the transmission too fast to format.  Secondly, I grew tired for a change I think because my transition work is bothering me today.  In any case the lost sheep of the world of revelation are returning with a vengeance to use the transmitters developed on this web site for the dissemination of new material that will be more fully explained in the new edition of the Urantia Book more fully explained at the end of this Paper.

Before I close these introductory remarks to this Paper for the forum.  Please note we started to get into the Destiny of Finaliters further down, and that the Chief of Finaliters on Urantia was to address the subject for us, but He suddenly was called away and the Archangel Michael filled in until we learned that the subject was cut off except for a few interesting remarks to be made.  I assume this is the work of God the Absolute as there are problems associated with seventh stage spirit qualities not ironed out yet by the Deity Absolute and the Consummator of Universe Destiny.  I had forgotten about Him but it cannot be ignored and our apologies for getting into something we still are not able to discuss fully.

Finally, I wish to thank those who made this transmission possible and not the least is my Midwayer Translator Doris, whom I adore in spite of my brash remarks about her senior hair, and to the Batteries that have to be assembled when the Deity absolute wishes to speak of which I am told this paper took over one million alignments of batteries and storage devices to get to me in front of my computer.  That is Paradise for you, and the fact that the Receiving Circle on Paradise where we become Finaliters can be vacated by the Trinity by removing themselves into the inner sanctum of Paradise as the Isle is “hollow,” and runs nearly one trillion standard miles deeper than any conceptual drawing yet indicates due to its inner spaces adding to this additional usable mileage of area.

Here is the transmission then for your edification on all of these subjects - some expkored more than others.

Thank you.
Ron
TRANSMISSION:

People who have these unusual experiences on Urantia move quickly through the local universe, perhaps in five thousand Urantia years.  They accelerate their learning and topical usages of thought fast enough, so that they can assume their relationship to the Paradise Trinity is accelerating too,  and because of that,  Jesus and Paul of Tarsus and many of the Church Fathers including Timothy of Aramaia,  and many others. fall into this fast classification of ascension.   Whereas a normal ascension for a normal human, or average human, on Urantia, may take ten to thirty thousand Urantia years, Paul may do it in five thousand years, and Jesus already did it in 1,000 Urantia years, once released from the flesh.  The temptation is to think that Jesus did it all with Michael, but that is not true as Jesus had to do it on his own with a helpful start from Michael of Nebadon.
We will return to the subject of ascension again below, but let us take at look at how the time-space area of the universe came to be.

The scientific idea of a big bang theory so popular to day.  For instance Monjoronson and Serara will deny any such thing took place, but they well aver to the idea that space is a bestowal of the Deity Absolute and that all space contains the presence of the Unqualified Absolute, in all places and even in the frozen outer space zones one through four.

What science needs to know is that there is no big bang but great heat without exception when the pelts of space were dispersed into a free space zone just out of Havona.  The pelts of space are described by Rayson and he did a spectacular job speaking to how they are shaped and how they are so highly dangerous, no ship within one parsec of time-space may approach without being destroyed.  The pellets of space contain one dram of Absolutum and one Parsec Weight Module of Super dangerous Paradise milk paste, which is the only way we can describe the substance that is evident when the space ball or orb or pellet, is turned inside out and actualizes into what Urantians call space.

[Ron: The transcription describing the presence of what Rayson called orbs of space or space balls or pellets, and how dangerous they were and how they turned non-space into space, never made it to this forum on request of the Deity Absolute.  I held it back on that request and I am not sure where those detailed discussions went anymore.  However, the Deity Absolute has absolved me of trying to make a spectacular presence on Urantia by letting secrets out just for the fun of it, and this little transmit is allowed to go out to you in the sciences who enjoy theoretical physics.

The reader surely recognizes that there is no such thing, literally, as Paradise milk paste, and the reason we do not use what they actually call it is because the term is usually only used by the Deities, and between themselves to describe the extrusion of what comes out to turn nothing into space. Michael says the orbs, if sliced open horizontally,  would “bleed” what looks like liquid raw rubber which is also sometimes called a milk by producers of plantations of rubber trees on Urantia.  However,  the milky substance is so ravenous, no life may approach it within several light years and live as it is a radiation in such a super low frequency range, that it would derange all mind designs in seconds.  So we are stuck having to use the term Paradise Milk Paste as it should probably be called Tetraphysioplatic Entrails, or something like that I made up,  of a Space Ball or Orb.  These revelations tell you the basic substances and not the terms of endearment to the Deities who call them in Paradise speech, something impossible to reproduce even as a speech-sound here on Urantia.]

The Finaliter with Paul of Tarsus continues . . .

“Space promulgation was already apparent when Havona was created as the Infinite Spirit populated Havona with people and planets, but he did not populate that which lies outside of Havona, and it was left to the first Transcendental Son after the Eternal Son, to ask for the population of what is now the time-space regions of the Superuniverses, and to see to it he had enough space, time, and planets to populate what would become Superuniverse One, the Father’s Purpose let loose in animal and human life there.”

“Space orbs/pellets were let loose for just enough space to coalesce as Superuniverse One, and that was only about 1/10th of its presence size.  New space is added regularly to all the Superuniverses as their populations grow, but the mechanism is still a secret of the Paranormal Committee, a Committee made up of only Deity and Transcendental Beings from Paradise and even the Architects of the Master Universe are not in command as to how space is pressed outward with or without the space pellets already described to add space.  The Paranormal Committee is never without at least three thousand five hundred (3,500) Deities in attendance at one time, and the placement of the meeting is in an area of Paradise off limits to all life except Deity life, located somewhere beneath the Receiving Circle where we Finaliters take our Oath of Service.  You correctly may assume that Paradise is, for the most part dimensionally hollow, and accommodates far more than you can imagine even with your Urantia Book sparing you the details.

“Our work in outer space (the Deity Absolute now speaking through my Adjuster), “is about to change for good.  The first outer space zone is nearly complete with usable planets although none have their atmospheres or any other planetary equipment they do in time space.  The first citizens of OSZ 1 (Outer Space Zone One), will be projected in about ten trillion years using Urantia years to arrive at that number for first habitation.  We cannot forecast more than that but we must allow God the Supreme to finish His work in time-space, and then arrive on Uversa as God the Supreme The Almighty, when all Superuniverses are settled in Light and Life.

“Our transmitter is truly overwhelmed by this immensity, but we remind all readers that the life and times of Jesus will always be first in the universes of time as the child of God who was murdered on a bestowal mission, and that his life is sacred from the first moment he took a breath in his cradle.  Your lives are small compared to this immensity, but your lives are great as they are shed before the Father through the eyes of Jesus every day on your little planet, Urantia.  Panoptia shares your destiny because it is nearly identical to Urantia in so many respects, but that is a feature discussion for another time.  We now speak to how the universe got started and how it will finish in the briefest of terms.

The Deity Absolute speaks - “Space is really nothing to humans, yet to the Deities of time, it is essentially the only thing that holds what Paradise decrees as life to have to keep it for development over time.  In many instances the death of a child on Urantia before his first birthday is never noted except on Urantia, the obituaries often include them as a child of so many minutes or days.  On Paradise, their lives are remembered too and they have a chance to be human on planets they are little known for on Urantia, but because they are short-term life born and died so quickly, they have no chance to contribute to the Supreme.  In many ways the child who died in minutes, is also the child who has a destiny just as any Finaliter does that comes from the many planets in Nebadon.

“Space is rarely continuous as your dramas show.  It runs out here and there and ships that traverse the universe never have a second change to avoid the blank spots or bare spots in time that have no space to run through.   Should a ship hit one of these zones they are pulverized immediately and the contents spread evenly through out the patch that has no space in it.

“Space runs parallel to the lines of demarcation of any Superuniverse or other platform Father provides the Master Universe to use as a placement for the extension of Paradise ideals into infinity.  The Master Space Zones 1, 2, 3, 4, are being added to, and next to OSZ4 is OSZ 5, and unrevealed area of space taking shape that will be Absolute and ruled by the Deity Absolute as God the Absolute.  Your Urantia Book never got this far as they did not have permission to speak to the OSZ5 ever and we are shortly being told that OSZ5 has a shield over it presently that will arc the OSZ5 over the all other space zones before it to tie directly into the center of Paradise with all of its glory and power.  All living zones with creatures have underlying them a striation of Absolutum elongated deep in the underbelly of that space zone, This is to guarantee that once a space zone is established it remains forever.  Ron wanted to use the word eternally, but that is a time space zone language addition that cannot be used in OSZ1 through OSZ5 and probably a sixth transcendental-absolute zone unnumbered at this point.

“In several years working with this transmitter, I the Deity Absolute, never quite understood how completely charged he is to do this work.  We seldom have a transmitter who can hear the Deity Absolute through any communication hook up, but in this case the transmitter is fused with that portion of the Father that he hears what the Father wishes him to hear.  You are face to face with a human who can do what he can do because of his faith in God and his help to his fellow man for additional information very difficult to obtain otherwise.  In about a fortnight this transmitter will be allowed to hear clear to the Isle of Paradise on his own with permission from those authorities on Paradise whom he will partake of lessons from Supernaphim and others of philosophical bent he has always wanted to hear.  We salute him for this work and will continue now with a narrative you should all be interested in concerning the facts of universe beginnings no one else in Superuniverse knows or has except for the high administrators therein.

“I am the Deity Absolute.  I carry all future time in me and I know whereof I speak when I say that the ascension careers of humans from Urantia are fairly rare these days.  That is because the Lucifer Rebellion cut short so much humans should have learned they do not have the strength to observe the Deity routines they need to break out of Nebadon.  We wait for the Father who wishes to comment at this point:

Universal Father - “I am sadly debarring the end of this for now as our transmitter is being reminded he has a limited time to ask these questions and get answers.  All right, he has got more time, and I point out this statement must remain in the narrative to show all I watch carefully what transpires between this human and the Center of All Things.  Good day.”

The Deity Absolute - “We see Father watch carefully at the Circle of Infinity as it speaks to a transmitter on Urantia and his quest to learn how the universe actually started.  We propose that the following concerning the orbs or pellets of space are sufficient to explain.  Ron correctly points out that no space, when it obtains the space orbs or pellets, has only the pellets, and therefore they must mature to either split open and turn inside out to form space, or they are forced to do so, he presumes, by the Unqualified Absolute.

“It is neither the case, Ron.  You are right that in time space the growth of anything results in maturity and that requires the passage of time.  But space would never propagate in areas where no time works, and where there is unlimited no space areas to fill.  How the Deities see to space encroachment in general is to push existing space out to its fringes and gradually enclose no space areas like the rising tide of an oceans surrounds an island and eventually covers it.  This is the normal way, but when space pellets or orbs are the only way to get space to develop, the Deities must have the Power Directors as created in Havona, decide when they must make the effort to attempt slitting the space orbs or pellets well enough to get flowing that which we are calling Paradise Milk Paste - really a true misnomer but we have no direction on how to characterize it.

Universal Father - “Speak to them as Pellets and call the viscous material Milk Paste as we have no equivalent on Paradise to get closer than that as far as a picture is concerned.  Only the Urantia coconut has something similar in appearance we appreciate that from the transmitters Adjuster.  Good day.”

The Deity absolute continues speaking: “In years gone by many Urantia Book students tried to interpolate the number of planets in Havona as rational distribution of numbers in accordance with ratios partially supplied by the Urantia Book.  However, the Father decided to prevent this static arrangement of planets in Havona by supplying a variable that the Unqualified Absolute uses to move people, places, and planets, into orbits not precisely defined by mathematical ratios.  Einstein attempted to place a correction in his space formulas to overcome the irregularity of placement of time and space and was partially successful until they hit him so hard over it he dropped it from his theory of relativity.  We tell you this so that when you go to figure out how a placement works, remember that the Unqualified Absolute has no such pre-arrangement of objects in space except as the Unqualified Absolute has to obey liner gravity laws.

“In years gone by as well, we noted that the space pellets were well described by Rayson and Ron was asked not to release them.  Ron released very little and then decided it was so far beyond the imagination of the readers, he deep sixed the remaining narratives much to the sorrow of Rayson.  However, we are assured by Rayson he will revise those narratives and because I have allowed much more out than he had years before, those narratives will be placed on the formulas of presentation to people on Urantia in the near future.

“I am the Deity absolute, and Rayson now wishes to speak on the issue of Finaliter destiny in the Master Unvierse.”

The DESTINY Of FINALITERS
In the Master Universe through OSZ 5 and possibly, 6

Rayson - “I am Rayson and I have a surprise today as Ron was allowed to sit at the feet of the Deity Absolute this day There is not a lot to tell you, but the new Urantia Book in Four Volumes to start and to finish as Six Volumes is waiting to be sent to the printers as is. 

"The new Urantia Book contains one volume alone on the Master Universe (Vol II or III) as it has not been fully vetted by the Deities on Paradise as to its symbolism or review of material presented.  I see we have an interruption here by Michael, one moment. . .”

Michael of Nebadon - "This is the best transmission in years to broach the subject of the Master Universe, and in this particular case, what happens to creatures who live in time and space who are perfected and must endorse such a thing as a Master Universe to work in.  We see that Ron can get to clowning with the Deity Absolute when the Deity Absolute asks what milk is and the Father says just call them pellets, okay?  There is a tremendous amount of give and take between all levels of the Master Universe which have life in them.  In a year from now we expect Rayson to flow much of this material out to the general public, but we do not expect it to be accepted by most as there is no proof of its existence yet except as mathematical equations to gross to even attempt here.  In most cases the Finaliters themselves do not know of the destiny they share with other Finaliters in other Superuniverses in the time zones we are still working to perfect now.

“I have it on good authority that the House that Jack built on Urantia will collapse leaving almost nothing science has achieved for the past twenty decades alone, and that complete revision of science begins with a revelation concerning CERN and its malaprop discovery of an injured Boson, that is truly only a shell of a true Boson and should be ignored as too damaged to talk much about it.  I am Michael and I am allowing a brief statement from Rayson on the subject of Finaliter Destiny for now, but this is a subject that will require a lot more discussion in the future.  Thank you.”

Rayson - “I am Rayson and we address the status of current day Finaliters through the eyes of the Chief of Finaliters on Urantia. I am not Eventod, I am not even the Chief of Finaliters, but I am the present Eventod on Uversa.  Eventod was the name Michael used in his Bestowal on Uversa, and I am represented today by the Archangel of Michael.  The Chief of Finaliters has spoken frequently to Ron and they know each other if Ron could remember his name.  As the Archangel on the spot, I say this to all who wonder what the seventh stage of spirit existence may be like.  The Father has seldom discussed this point of ascension, but all Finaliters now currently reside at the sixty stage of spirit completion in perfection for the Supreme Being on Havona.  As a result there is little we can do except to note that the Deity Absolute told Mother Spirit to Ron that the House that Jack built (current civilizations on Urantia), cannot last but a few days after the Deity announcements of the Magisterial Mission start on Urantia.

Archangel Michael - “I represent all Archangels and they fund me with knowledge when I need it to speak to a group as assembled here today.  Most listening are Seraphim or above orders of angelic host status, but we note the Telos listening and the others who Ron has not be allowed to acknowledge, but he will in the coming weeks.  His list from Michael outlining about twenty new Orders of celestial divinity and even higher beings is good enough for now, but we cringe at some of the spellings because Michael purposefully mumbled some of them so Ron did not over do the list for the forum.  Your work in regard to the silence with Margot and others is superb Daniel Alderfer, and we need to see more of it before the present climate ends and we have precious little to go on after that because the Deities are forcing Americans in particular to share their largess with the poor people of Urantia regardless of their Cast or their Religion, I am an Archangel of rather poor beginnings and we all start out as Supernaphim NOT but as lowly Archangels of no particular ilk.  I know Rayson from years of Teaching Mission work on Urantia in the 1990's with Daniel Raphael, and others before Daniel, and he always spoke highly of the Archangels.  In the past few years we have declared Urantia off liits to student visitors because it smelled like the locker room of the heathen.  Nonetheless, sometimes we are enlightened by an unusual confluence of a person like Ron.  We now speak to Finaliter Destiny.

“Rayson speaks now for the Archangel of Michael as follows: The Finaliter troupe on Urantia is worthy of note since all Finaliters on Urantia are originally from Urantia going back to the early days of the Planetary Prince, Caligastia.  None were harmed by that Prince, but they have all a means of communication not used anywhere else in the Superuniverse of Orvonton.  In this communication we believe they have all achieved bi-furcation of souls and this band of Finaliters probably sees Urantia very well as one united through the one eye of preservation unknown in any other Superuniverse except Superuniverse One, the purpose of the Father as seen through the lives of the creatures born therein.  Finaliters in general continue their lives into the seventh stage of spirit perfection at the request of God the Supreme, but the Father has asked that the Supreme remind all who become seventh stage spirits that life in the Master Universe goes considerably beyond the proposed seventh stage of Finaliter composition and desire to live it for now.

“As Rayson, I have studied this proposed seventh stage of existence for Finaliters, and conclude it is a marvelous ability to know experience in repletion.  But it does not contain an exercise in full fusion with the Father even as we teach it is so in the Urantia Book.  This transmitter is a good example of fusion not consuming the body, and he continues to have problems with memory and other concerns of the mind not usually experienced even with a young and normal healthy person living on Urantia these days.   What he does have is unusual mental capacities associated with transmission such as we are having now.  I can point out that he can transmit for six or seven straight hours and never feel the strain and that is impossible in almost any other transmitter alive on Urantia today.  I also point out that the personality of this transmitter is unusually composed of humor from the stars as he can laugh at mundane spirit humor most of you would never understand.  In passing this idea of fusion as complete or somewhat not fully expressed in certain life conditions, I note the Finaliters on Urantia are very slow to acclimatize to the Urantia humor as it presently exists.  They listen and smile but very little reaction.  When Ron is around they can get hilarious because he speaks the universe language of humor very well and gets away with murder because of it.

“Humor from Ron is like listening to a pipe full of bubbles and getting hit with a hard piece of uncooked spaghetti to boot now and then.  I am Rayson and am helpless when it starts to roll, but humans of the normal ilk cannot see the cartoons Ron can send and spirit can.  In addition to future Finaliter choice, we believe Ron might make the Deity adventure in 7 or 8 hundred years but it remains to be seen how he adapts to spiritual life after living so long in the material life of Urantia due to his life extensions to serve the Magisterial Missions.

“Normal time for most Finaliters to obtain their first service in time-space is about three thousand years, give or take a millennium either way.  But let the House that Jack built here on Urantia get in the way, you probably will have to double that for most humans making the gread to ascend out of Nebadon.  Nebadon retains about half of all ascenders from Urantia.  What Nebadon does send on to the Deity adventure is a person like Ron who refuses to slink before a wrathful authority with pointing out their unkind way of treating life and the work it does.

“Assignment of Urantia individuals comes after the Paradise Trinity leaves the Receiving Circle and retires to the cavernous and material inside of the Isle of Paradise.  This is a revelation even to Finaliters here who never heard of the onion layers Ron pictures as inside Paradise; however, that is not true as the subdivision of hollow Paradise is unlike any living design you have on Urantia.  This is Rayson.  Good day.”

Michael of Nebadon - “Ron considered putting this transmission up as a Flurry or ABC Summary bit finds the work to get it ready for that too daunting.  Perhaps later we will do that , but for now enjoy it just for this discussion forum.  Good day.”

Ron - That is it for today, the 7th of August here in York, PA, USA at 5PM in the afternoon when I close this.  I point out there are some extraordinary revelations in this piece and you may not wish to believe any of it until it shows up in the new Urantia Book, which I am told will now go directly to a Urantia printer and arrive here at 2709 Sunset Lane as a fully published book first as Volume V, “The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth,” and then the other volumes will follow as they desire them to appear.  I do not know that average release of what volume or what number that represents.  I do have a small index of what each volume is about and it is this as we have it now:

Volume I - The Universal Father and His Coordinates (and replicates the first two parts of the presently supplied old Urantia Book)

Volume II - The Marine Era of Life and the Dinosaur Period of Life on Urantia only and is the shortest volume lasting only 1,135 pages.

Volume III - The Social Era of Inhabited Urantia and is short at 1,253 pages

Volume IV - The Pre-Bestowal Period of Life on Urantia after the Planetary Prince Arrived 500,000 Urantia Years ago

Volume V - “The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth, “ and is 2,335 pages long at this point.

Volume VI - The Destiny of Urantia and the coming of the Era of Light and Life at the end of this Magisterial Mission, or another Magisterial Mission to follow.  This is a volumionous volume at 3,247 pages long.

All told the total pages so far (8/2016) are 7=6,412 pages and if the above totals do not quite work it is because we are going from memory and not looking at the manuscript says Mantutia Melchizedek who is narrating these facts for us now.

“I am Mantutia Melchizedek, and Ron is relieved not to have to go through each page to verify the work of the celestial staff to indite the new Urantia Book for Urantia.  We are having it printed in New York, this time Ron, and the York work will have to be used for other publications when the time comes. [Ron: I am delighted you have decided to save more time and just having it printed on your say so and volition.  We all appreciate getting the Urantia Book sooner than later for this very reason.]

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
I'm just going to add today's transmission here since it has one of the same topics. My question to Ron was about whether or not the description I got of the seventh stage spirit transformation differed from what was originally said earlier this year. It kind of does, but may just be one part of a bigger ordeal. The Father has to recognize the change, but the change may not necessarily take place on Paradise (although in memory that is what I thought). Anyway, below is my transmission in black and Ron's response in blue. Also, the origins of this topic took place at http://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=2451.0

Teacher: Margul
T/R: Overmind/Arthur
Date: August 7th, 2016

“When Finaliters enter the next outer space zone, they are transformed in spirit by the Planetary Supreme of their birth. That is a detail that was not mentioned. We do it this way because we wish these newly released Finaliters to have a connection to their home sphere. It is more of a ceremonious thing than what is necessary. You ask what happens if the original world is destroyed. I reply that the next best thing will do, being the new world of that person’s race, or the Supreme Being Himself. It matters not as long as the Supreme is capable of supplying the Finaliter with this new form of sonship. It is the last foreseeable evolutionary or experiential step in the time-space universe.

“The benefits then gained in the outer space zones by time-space creatures are absonite in nature, but they cannot be utilized until all of absonity is understood, and the first outer space zone completes itself. If the Finaliters are to continue serving, they must move on with greater qualifications to properly serve, and becoming more like those they helped teach may be a requirement. This is mostly speculation, as even the seventh spirit status has not been attained yet by any of these beings. Yet it is an inevitability (the spirit status), just as your ability to serve there yourself. You appreciate the possibilities that are out there, and while you do not fully comprehend the Ultimate, the Ultimate is capable of comprehending what you can do within the outer space zones.

“We understand both your appreciation and your candor in this area. This topic is a distant one indeed, and perhaps you need not worry about it, but because Urantia and much of Nebadon is so close to outer space zone one, the events unfolding on Urantia are impacted by both the thoughts of the Supreme and the Ultimate. The Trinity is included in this, but this is no surprise as they have thoughts on most things in creation. For a Creator, that is no surprise. Certain things may not hold, say, the Father’s attention for long, but quite a lot is considered (we assume) in every decision that is made. This involves not just your destiny, but that of all beings and the Master Universe itself. Some of these maturing destinies you can only dream about, but so long as their basic worth is understood to you as well as their relationship to you within the universe, then there is little else that needs to be said.

“As a star student, you will find and occupy yourself with whatever studies that interest you. This topic may be one of them, or it could be something else entirely. Just keep in mind that these revelations mainly come in to pique your interests in revelation in general. There are many other more important things that will occupy your mind later, but for now, we wish to enliven that desire to learn something new. This will be essential for your future career, especially if you wish to go about teaching others. That is all. Thank you.”

I got it in my head that this was Margul?

“That is correct.”

Thank you.

Overmind, I am not sure what you are thinking you find may be upsetting what is said here at all as what is said here is completely in compliance with everything I released or you or anyone else has said regarding this topic of destiny for work in the OSZ1.  Remember Margul is speaking only of the first outer space level.  Also remember that OSZ1 is Supreme-Ultimate; that is, it contains much of the completed Supreme as well as the initial stages of absonity.  Not all absonity techniques are taught or learned in OSZ1 and much is left for OSZ2, but that is so far away it is numbing to think about what changes that brings to Finaliters transferring from 1 to OSZ2.

Kindly note I just posted the fact the the Deity Absolute thinks that no Finaliter need worry about moving to OSZ1 for about ten trillion Urantia years.  That is correct as posted: ten trillion years before Light and Life settlement of time-space is forecast likely to occur and the Supreme moves on to be revealed in glory on Uversa.

Mother Spirit - "Nebadon is half settled in Light and Life without having all the planets possible created and inhabited.  We think Nebadon will be settled in Light and Life in about four billion Urantia years.  That is well under what the entire time-space areas forecast to finish in Light and Life.  The Deity Absolute squares the number of planets not yet formed in every local universe for habitation and divides that number by 12, which is the life status number we use on Nebadon to predict timing of new planets ready for habitation.  If a new planet was not ready for 10 Urantia years, the Deity Absolute squares that number = 100 and divides it by 12 = 8.333

"8.333 is the new year timing for actual use of the planet on average and the Deity Absolute took all unassigned planets, square that number, and divided by 12 and got about 10 Trillion Urantia years to get total Light and Light compliance for the Supreme Being to appear.  I think you ought to publish this response in its entirety with your post in a separate window so you should you had Deity response to your transmission from Margul.

Ron - Unless Margul has something to add that is about all I need to say.  You are not in disagreement with what has been revealed so far, and in fact you added more revelation by indicating that many Finaliter Corps will be reassigned to their native planets and/or to the work of their native Creator Son and Daughter which is not specifically stated by your transmission, but is nonetheless true.   Ron
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

JamesD

• View Profile
Ron:
So we are stuck having to use the term Paradise Milk Paste as it should probably be called Tetraphysioplatic Entrails
'Tetraphysioplastic Entrails'? Now that's a fun description for Paradise Milk Paste. A way more descriptive but the latter is more marketable.  :)

However, the Deity Absolute has absolved me of trying to make a spectacular presence on Urantia by letting secrets out just for the fun of it, and this little transmit is allowed to go out to you in the sciences who enjoy theoretical physics.
Yes - Many thanks to the Deity Absolute, and Ron, and I await more fun like this.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 06:58:36 AM by JamesD »
"It's life Jim but not as you know it....."
   ~ Mait'Eliflik

JamesD

• View Profile
Dear Ron B and Rayson,
The reader surely recognizes that there is no such thing, literally, as Paradise milk paste, and the reason we do not use what they actually call it is because the term is usually only used by the Deities, and between themselves to describe the extrusion of what comes out to turn nothing into space.
So we are stuck having to use the term Paradise Milk Paste as it should probably be called Tetraphysioplatic Entrails, or something like that I made up,  of a Space Ball or Orb.
In attempting to relate this revealed knowledge as to how it may fit into the scheme as envisaged by Urantian science currently I find the nearest parallels to it around the term "Plasma", as used in Cosmology. Perhaps that we perceive as Plasma is a manifestation resulting from the opening of the pods, and its promulgation via various system sub-centers of energy or gravity  ?

Here I have included some links to Urantian theory and observations with the hope this will assist with any further explanation you may offer.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrophysical_plasma

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warm%E2%80%93hot_intergalactic_medium

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intracluster_medium

http://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/hubble-discovers-that-milky-way-core-drives-wind-at-2-million-miles-per-hour

http://www.space.com/29881-black-hole-plasma-jet-timelapse-video.html

I have included the term “Dark matter filaments”  in my investigations for the hope of further understanding.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxy_filament

Thank you. JimD
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 07:28:29 PM by JamesD »
"It's life Jim but not as you know it....."
   ~ Mait'Eliflik

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Just wondering, are the opening of these pods responsible for the gamma ray bursts in deep space?
I wish to make this world a better place to live.  The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
James D and Roger,

Space balls are nothing like you see in material space designs.  They, like Ultimatons, are invisible to sight of any creature created.  The space spherical catalysts, space balls, carry no charge and are hundreds of miles across.  They are never entered and cause instant death to all on a ship that comes within one hundred nautical miles to them.  Can intergalactic ships be warned of their presence when they are traveling through deep space to trade or visit?  The answer is "No."  No computer or wizard dial on their dashboard can note them, but God can, and almost all who travel on intergalactic ships can transmit the Voice of God like our transmitters do.  The Voice of God will warn them.
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Jesus! What a Revelation! Ron, I'm both happy and perplex upon reading all the above. I thank you for the transmisssion and I've got one more question.
What do we have behind OSZ5? If there is no space behind OSZ5, what do we have out there? To my understanding if there is no space there should be something opposite to space and once the Paradise paste milk is released it creates space. This is crystal clear in my mind as a coconut is hollow inside and contains space.

Ron: OSZ 5 is largely unrevealed and only recently had the Ancients of Days been allowed to speak to it in "public," and yet it is not enough to tell for most who hear the revelation to truly understand what the Father has in mind for no-space regulation.

So my question is as follows: What material do we have behind beyond OSZ5 if there's no space. I also understand why the Adjuster can indwell only in my thoughts, because presently my thoughts go further beyond OSZ5 and I'm eager to know what is beyond it.

Thanks to all the Celestials who contributed to producing such a wonderful material for study. I'm eager to learn more because the whole black continent spiritual enlightenment depends on what is being revealed and taught here.

One more thing, my sincere thanks also go to Father for mentioning coconut, this has made me get better understanding of the above.

I would also like to point out that there will be a tremendous additional work to carry out after the release of the New Urantia Book, and this additional work is part of the Paradise Files I was required to produce during one of my astral trips.

Ron - This statement above is the most interesting of all in this post.  I have had intimations that a major new revelation beyond the Urantia Book is in the works, and Assale you are hearing the same thing.  There are no details yet.

Thank you all.

Assalé.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 02:45:31 PM by Ron Besser »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Crystal clear.

Thanks Ron. You know what, your spiritual look is extremely young and handsome! I saw it when I came to York in the Spirit.  (Lol! Funny but all this is true!)

Good evening.

Assalé
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.