Author Topic: Consider Beginning Transmitter Conference Calls  (Read 3080 times)

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Consider Beginning Transmitter Conference Calls
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2016, 03:02:17 PM »
Ron in reading your new post the thought came to me for a name LifeLightLine.  Is not this going to help us entering Life and Light.

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2016, 04:39:49 PM »
Hello Ron and all of my brothers and sisters on this forum.
I have not contributed much to this mission yet, but have a couple of ideas that may help our Transmitters.
Having been an entertainer and Master of Ceremonies for many years, I had to learn to project my voice.
The best way I have found is to read a book out loud. It can be anything at all.  The UB might not be a bad idea.  However the main point is to breath in through the nose and speak through the diaphragm and not through your throat/nasal.  It doesn't take long at all until people in the back of a class room or meeting room will be able to hear you very clearly.  This does work.  I used to sing when driving just to strengthen my vocal cords.  Good luck. Just try it and see how soon you feel very comfortable.
My suggestion for a name is:  Mission 2C   (second comming)
Domtia
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

waforbes100

• I love You, Universal FATHER!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2016, 06:41:43 PM »
Michael of Nebadon: "I am all for the conference call idea.  Permit me to tell you though that the idea is premature by about one month, as I want the conference calls established after the announcements, and by one month from now, you will have had them and more than that, the Serara and Monjoronson Mission will be transpiring in a grand way.  Ron came to me this morning and we discussed the idea and what he intended.  I review his intention which I approve of:

e - I am asking Ron to stand down today. ... . It must be obvious that we are gearing up for THE announcement shortly ...

Thank you all for your attention.  I will chime in once in awhile as your comments collect.  Ron

Oh Sweet Michael of Nebadon: I am most delighted that there will be another attempt so soon after the previous one! Reading between the lines, it looks like there a plan to initiate the fireworks within 15 days or less! No, no: it's not a subtle question - but, I am, in absolutely no way, inclined to discourage You from 'spilling the beans', if Your Heart beats the drum to tell us! ;D  ;D

All Love & Glee,
Walt

Icon7

• Love Is All There Is...
    • View Profile
    • Icon7
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2016, 07:51:08 PM »
Hi Ron...

We will explore the different ways of "live streaming" a phone call over the internet on a web page that does not need any special plugin's on the listener's end.... there is more than one way to do this so we'll find the best software for the job.

We can also record the session at the same time and make the audio recording available at any time for those who are late for the party if that would be of any help to this project.... 8)

Keepin' The Faith,

Doug.............
"Live Hand-in-Hand, and Together We Will Stand, On The Threshold Of A Dream"

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2016, 11:17:07 PM »
For those who need to practise speaking not only as a T/R in the new conference call but when we are called to be a public speaker when the time comes - here's a good one.  I think it's from my Thought Adjuster! Enjoy and Hail!

https://www.ted.com/talks/julian_treasure_how_to_speak_so_that_people_want_to_listen?language=en

~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2016, 12:08:19 AM »
Hi everybody, 
For me talking aloud it is how I do record  all my messages.I have several mini voice recorders and later I do the transcriptions to my notes, then copy them to clippboard to  paste them  to the forum or Facebook where I post some for the Spanish people, not all my posts come here.
The hardest for me is write directly on the keyboard as I am not skilled doing it.
Write on a note book, I tried once, but I like better do it on a voice recorder,  I HOPE , WE  can connect on the call.

Icon7

• Love Is All There Is...
    • View Profile
    • Icon7
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2016, 06:45:57 PM »
Hi Evan...

Glad to know that someone else sees the value in the TED Talk presentations... I love hearing them on NPR's weekly broadcast as they always touch both the mind and heart...

Thanks for the link,

Doug....
"Live Hand-in-Hand, and Together We Will Stand, On The Threshold Of A Dream"

SpeaktheWisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2016, 12:37:13 AM »
I suggest: FamilyLink
or
I second the suggestions Lightline II. As well as HarpNetwork and LightLink, although I think it could be one word, as such, if it makes archiving easier.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2016, 12:54:58 AM »
Thanks guys and gals for the name work.

Michael of Nebadon asked for a name he thought was best for the effort.  It will be called:
MICHAEL HOST NETWORK

AND we are to hold back any further development for about a month.  They want to add some stuff to what we are planning at this point.     

I really enjoyed your posts and suggestions and thank you all very much.  We still have more to do but not publically at this time as they want it held back for now.   Thanks to all for joining in.  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania