Author Topic: Michael - Allowing Spirit To Win - 28 August 2016 - Ron Besser; York, PA  (Read 1654 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Michael - Allowing Spirit To Win - 28 August 2016 - Ron Besser; York, PA
History to come soon of the Urantia to be as seen from the eyes of Michael today.

Eyes Only
Michael of Nebadon
13:40 Local Time, York, PA
Subject: Allowing Spirit to Win
Category: Creator Son; Michael of Nebadon; Christ Michael
T/R: Ron Besser
August 28, 2016

“I am a Creator Son, and we have seen spits of thought on the forum lately about what not to expect so much this coming Mission time.  Ron is the worst because he sees what he thinks is a modification of the portents he was told last year in which he starred so much, and frankly, is helpful in giving some of it back to us, as it is too much for any one person to handle by themselves.

“I am the Creator Son, and I tell you that the IRS will hold everyone harmless until the economic mess it straightened out by this time next year.  Our work for you at that time next year is to bring some order to the chaos everyone is feeling as the work load increases for those in the Magisterial Mission, and it decreases for the average salary earner.  We need to compare what we have now with what will be probably in a year or a little later as the world is plunged into economic chaos because the world religions have declared Monjoronson an apostate Prince of the devil.  Ron asks if they will use the epitaph, “AntiChrist?” and, we say yes and worse.

“I am the Creator Son, and I tell you that the world will be wicked and your friends become scarce or non existent.  You will become allowed very little in additional food rations as we expect the American government to ration food because of the break down in transportation and the illegality of drugs forcing Americans to spend too much for both with nothing left over for health and flowing rewards to children in expensive schools. All of this portends massive and social uncontrollable statements to the press from Monjoronson that He intends to move all society to the gates of hell if they do not learn to be responsible in society and start to work immediately to reclaim America and the United States.  Canada will be as bad, and Mexico will be riot after riot as food availability dries up.  The rest of the world is in similar conditions except for Merry Ol’ England, and that is where the tale of two cities begins to take shape for a much better world.

“I am the Creator Son, and we will make this a short one so people do not harm themselves thinking too much today.  Our work is about to show the fruits of delay after delay, and all of you on this Forum have a part to play in the Macbeth Ron referred to to Sue Whiley awhile ago.  Sue responded with an excellent essay on current conditions with her, and Ron had a terrible night for not being able to sleep for all the work we are doing on his brain and his legs and arms and even his heart muscle deep inside his chest.

“And finally, all of this is to advise all of you that the last time we spoke we were dire with predictions of tectonic plate intrusions and water rushing into the center part of what is the United States, and all of that is true, but the last time of this telling was also the last time we tell such tales until we have it all under control and the loss of life prevented by half.  Spirit will win this!  Spirit will win everything it needs because it never fails even when millions of years go by without a change to hard situations in the Local Universe of Nebadon.  My work is special and unusually close with those of you who need to be our voices and arms and legs for awhile as we get situated on Urantia, but you also have to understand that Ron is the leadership the world has wanted for so long and he cares enough about all of you no one will be without an answer to your concerns and questions, as we will make sure he hears Dr. Mendoza, and that he hears me and the Trinity and the Father in all of this.  This is part of the leadership on the human level that will see to your health and happiness if you can get through to him on the Internet or the ‘phone or through one of our devices that will be distributed to some of you to maintain connections when earthly things fail.  Ron just mentioned to me that he feels guilty to actually want to see cell phones fail and the Internet get reduced in size and even the electronic tablets go away so there is privacy again and that the babble of America can be shut down for good!  In this we concur and we will not allows the Internet to be joined by children under ten years of age, and the schools will have to refrain giving everyone a computer to do math.  Failure after failure has occurred in America for such short sighted programs that keep children from thinking and it must stop.

“I am the Creator Son, and I extend my remarks just a little further for now.  Ron spoke to me as we did this transmission and said, ‘I sound like a script director sometimes to you Michael and I apologize, but I get to thinking along with you and then interrupt with a direction statement.  I am sorry.’  There is no reason to be sorry as I watch your mind tick these items off with me and you know more about them than I am stating and you are glad to move on and hear my decisions regarding what to do with out-of-control communication and out-of-control use of drugs and diagnostic tools to lead of life under the thumb of chemicals beyond description in a population that has failed in everything but wanton abuse of culture and civilization and refuses to take responsibility for leadership and for good government.  Good day.”
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Dear Ron and Michael of Nebadon,
I was just reading a magazine that has water filtration systems and freeze dried foods advertised in it while I was waiting for my computer to boot up.  I laid it down and started to read your currant post and was startled to see the information about unavailability of food and other needed supplies.  I am wondering if I was prompted to pick up this magazine because I am being told to be like the ant that gets ready for winter and not the grasshopper that thinks everything will always be available.  Or am I just being paranoid.  I have had this magazine sitting around for awhile and just happened to pick it up.  Is my TA telling me to get on the ball and quite procrastinating.  Your help with this would be greatly appreciated.  I would be willing to bet that others are thinking along these same lines as well.  As always, your transmissions, and all of the transmissions on our forum are filled with very valuable and succinct information that gets to the heart of the matter.
Dorian
Domtia
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
What you are finding Dorian is cell memory tapping into spiritual warning.

Like you, most people suspect they are being prompted to check into something they would not usually do and find it synchronistic that they do it and after the fact see the point to what they did earlier.

What is cell memory?  Cell memory is the body itself turning into an indispensable antenna when danger lurks and so the mass of people who share cell bodies act like a mini processor of living and connected subliminal treats of thought that spreads throughout the population.  Cell memory was designed into our bodies by the Life Carrier for just this sort of situation we all are going to participate in.  If the world had only Africa getting the danger, cell memory processing would not kick in; cell memory is indigenous to an epochal warning to prepare or to assign government to rely on unseen forces for help.

Why does only 5% of the population react to the cell memory prompts?                                                                                                                             The answer lies in the truancy of civilization.  Early man had no civilization, and relied on the humans he was living with and had no preconceived idea the sky would ever fall.  He heard the prompts in dreams and acted them out as to change base camps to build walls, but never until the 15th century and the Renaissance did man stop worrying about annihilation by decree of God since civilization had now been built on Christianity.  Today, few deeply believe in God  and this civilization is without direction or solid interest in the power of spirit to protect or to hold man in its hand and allow mercy dominate their lives.  You Dorian, are the product of this civilization and have overturned the idea that God does not care and listen on the cellular level to act in the name of God for others and yourself protection.

Cell memory is somewhat like a body chakra, but in which all the cells participate and the mind hears the signal and the mind on a subliminal level directs your actions to benefit you and your survival and perhaps others through these signals of mind to your heart and wishes to be prepared.

Michael of Nebadon - "Ron heard Mother Spirit dictate this information to you Dorian, and so he takes it well that it is accurate enough to take to the bank.  But let me add one more layer to your concerns in how this magazine reading coincided with my own warning to Ron this morning about what was soon enough to be.  It is this:  Cell memory carries you well as it does all Urantians, but in this case the angel next to you zapped your head to pick up that reading material and to glance through it as you were about to open the post Ron placed on the forum today.  Ron is deeply aware of all of you in his cell memory connections, and if you wonder why you all get along so well together in spite of the terms of religion you discuss, it is because Ron embraces all of you in his heart and moves to hold you safety-wise and loving-help wise for each other.  He is not aware of each of you; he is aware of you as a collective and calls upon me and Mother and the Father to keep you understanding enough to be almost one body in Christ.  If you ever wondered what a leader can do for good you are seeing it in this work of this forum to hold you all as one unit without bickering about what you are learning to believe in.  I am Michael and I wish you a good day."

Mother Spirit - "Ron learns like you do.  One day it is this way.  Another day spirit is another way to contact.  He leaves it alone when it is difficult and embraces it when it is supporting.  That is tricky to know and learn and none of you have it down right yet well enough to always know when the chips are down or you can pull them in as a winner with spirit.  Dorian, you are a quick learner and Ron would call you a "quick study." in the miraculous transference of love to the group.  You cannot fake it and you cannot demand it appear and he is completely aware of your part on the forum and the glue for serious contemplation of what constitutes the love of God through each of you to the forum members and to the rest of the world which cares less.  Their cellular memory mechanism is all but gone, but almost everyone on this forum has revived the mechanism and supports spirit for what it wishes to achieve on Urantia.  In turn, Urantia benefits immensely through your support Dorian and all members in ways you will never really know for generations on the mansion world changes you yourself will undergo in you ascension career.

"Mota, the think mechanism that most achieve on the Mansion Worlds has the ability to tune into the cell reproductions on Urantia if you are from Urantia.  Mota works on all levels of the cosmic mind while almost everyone on Urantia uses adjutant spirit mine to tune into cellular memory.  Cosmic mind is partly working with you Dorian.  In Ron because of his fusion, he has about 35% cosmic mind at work and no longer uses the Adjutants of Worship and Wisdom because the Father sees to those kinds of help when he needs refreshed in the spirit.  He still must make use as all of you do of Intuition and Counsel, and Knowledge and those in between, are hardly used at all any more with him.

"Dorian, Ron has asked me to amplify something about your ability to learn and assimilate new knowledge not using the Adjutant Spirits but by how you use your native intelligence by your brain\s ability to pick and choose what is and is not important to study or find out about.  To do that, we have to associate our knowledge of your brain power into something your schools call IQ (the famous Intelligence quotient used universally on Urantia).  On Urantia normal has an IQ of 100.  On Uversa the normal IQ in comparison is about 15,000.  On Urantia if you score above 130 or so, you are classified as near genius.  Overmind by our measurement has an IQ of 125.  He is improving daily and may someday reach the 130 level.  Dorian, you came to this list with an IQ of about 122.  You have improved it by excitement and love and happiness to find people like you here, and that has bumped your IQ two points to 124 and climbing.  Now Ron has fused and that creates a new paradigm in the brain that now has bumped his native IQ of 123 to 135 and climbing.  But Urantia does not know how to measure what his additional IQ means and will never test for it because it does not know how to test for quality of thought.  Fusion on the mansion worlds produces geniuses out of normal and average people and they are an equivalent on average about a 140 IQ before the graduate to Jerusem, to become citizens.

"Ron asked me to discover several other people who frequently post on this forum, and almost all who do so are way above average and some will, frankly, be in the genius class before too much longer, about five years from now, and that is because of new Adjutant Spirits being unleashed onto Urantia that forces the brain to almost triple its use of intellectual power.  Most people on Urantia do not think: they squeeze thought out of books or the Internet and that is all they do and it is not original.  Our work is to force the average human on Urantia to become much better done than they are now.  Thank you."

Michael of Nebadon - "Ron forces us to explain far more than we originally intended and that is because he knows related information is valuable and applicable on a personal level and knows these stats will stick when they are personally given to individuals.  We see to it you have a general base of information to compare yourselves with the average world andthat has been done here in the preparation for yet another important fact for all of you who read the forum: 

"I am authorizing new Adjutant Spirits to connect to the Urantia mind right now.  Some of you might be surprised by the feeling of knowing more and enough to make statements you would not usually make on this list.  Kurt in particular is aware of changes of an unknown origin in his mind and he has picked up two more Adjutant Spirits that go beyond Worship and Wisdom in the Adjutant mind.  Ron does not use most Adjutants at all and depends on Mother Spirit to increase his mind capacity which he has just received in the last two weeks himself.  The new Urantia Book will recite things about Adjutant mind in the revised text to cite there are now NINE ADJUTANT SPIRITS and not just seven any more. [Ron: Actually I hear there are two more beyond these two new ones to be introduced much later in the Magisterial Mission for a total of 11 Adjutants in about three hundred years.] These new Adjutant Spirits do not create nine psychic circles, and the psychic circles remain at seven for now.

"I also wish to explain that cellular memory depends on psychic circle acquirement to be ready to be sensed by the mind for all of you.  Thirds circle and above you are normally placed well within the mechanism of cellular memory advisements.  In the case of Ron, he hears cellular memory through his Thought Adjuster as the Adjuster provides him the ability to sense when to stay out of controversy and when to go onto the information dissemination to strangers.  He has quite that for now as he has been asked to stay away from the public entirely and most of you should also do the same.  Cellular memory is advising that the regular mode of information release must be suspended if we want success in our media announcements soon.  I am Michael. Good day."

Margul, Trinity Teacher Son responsible for the beginning of Light and Life when the Magisterial Mission ends - "I am Margul, and I must interject one interesting note on all of this from the Father.  The Father is the real cellular memory mechanism in the mind.  It is not the Thought Adjuster (although in Ron it is), but a tiny bump on the top of the heart that regulates your love life feelings and also regulates how much you learn by holding a material object in your hand.  Last night Ron was given a Brady photograph of a middle age soldier in the United States military dressed in full uniform.   Ron held it for a good ten minutes staring at it intently and asked for any of us to help him identify a person loosely related to him who he ever saw before.  After holding it for that time he came to the conclusion the uniform probably dated around 1885-1890, and may have been current to the Spanish-American War generally.   The rank was unknown to Ron since he did not know insignia but decided he was at least a Captain in the army.  But the real challenge was to assign the man to the family geology: Was he a Wagner, a Hartzell, and certainly not a Besser he declared, but he hit on the right solution although he had to couch it to his sister in law as a probability which they ignored becasue they did not care who the mystery man was.  Indeed the man was Jeb, and neither a Wagner or a Harzell, but of a family name Ron never heard of and was an adopted ward of his Grandfather Hartzell.  Ron knew the man was lost to memory, but he also knew that cellular memory works for psychics and while not a psychic, he asked for some help in determining the life picture before him.  Jeb's last name is known to us and he is up here waiting to speak."

Jeb, the Mystery Man in the photo to me - "I am Jeb, and I was an adopted ward (not son) of your Grandfather and Grandmother sometime during the early 1920's.  Your mother Jane did not remember me except for my name Jeb.  Your mother was born in July 1920, and I left their home in July of 1923.  When your mother was four, we sent her a grand piano to learn piano on and they were so happy they forced Jane to take lessons on it and she did not know that.  In any case, Ron, the picture you worked so hard on is me in 1885, and you nailed the approximate date by looking at the update on the uniform from what the Civil War uniforms looked lie earlier, but they were close.  Jane knew me briefly and considered me handsome and she never forgot that I gave her a kiss when I left.  I never wrote back because I became ill with diphtheria in the campaign with Teddy Roosevelt in Cuba.  I died in 1942 of malaria contracted in the Pacific being among the first soldiers sent there after Pearl Harbor."

Michael of Nebadon - "We now see there is a reunion from the Mansion worlds with his Grandmother Hartzell and his Grandmother Besser which surprisingly was cathartic to Ron, and it has a lot to do with old memories and incompleteness that needed to be made up, and they are entirely sure they have raised a grandson worthy of their hopes and desires for the progeny.  Cell memories abound between these grandparents and Ron, and they enjoyed hearing all about what is going on Urantia now."

Ron - Now you all got a lot of Familienleben (the German for "family life"), which only demonstrates that ties between the past and the present still live through what Michael and Mother Spirit call cellular memory.  Between families it is very strong in the genes that still vibrate with the signs of life they left behind in the ether of their past life that still circulates around Urantia.  That will not be disturbed, but will be lost is the tremendous amount of memory of those who suddenly depart and leave no trace of their cell life because they never embraced spirit enough to replicate their memory of their life on Urantia before they left.  I hope this little foray into the personal for me was enough to illustrate how fascinating cellular memory can be (the picture half right and mostly wrong because of the guess work), and that you can practice it yourself if you might pick up a picture of an unknown relative and see what it tells you.  Thank you.

END

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
Thanks, Ron! That explains a lot to me. Thank you, my Lord Michael for the additional adjutants. I await further explanation as to what they mean. 

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Dear Ron, Michael, Mother Spirit and Margul,
Thank you for answering my inquiry with such a deep missive.  Wow!! I can see by your reply that you agree with me that the question may be on the lips of others within our cadre of little workers.  Again, as I seem to always be saying, this forum is a cornucopia of valuable and life (spirit) saving advise.  I believe that I am growing by leaps and bounds since I found all of you. (I'll bet you didn't even realize you were lost.)   I almost hate to shut off my computer at night, but at this time I am still fully employed and should be awake enough to give my employer his monies worth.  One last time I say thanks and will give it a break.
I remain your faithful and life (eternity) long servant.
Dorian
Domtia 
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Ron, I think it's crytal clear to have our IQ boosted in contact with such news and lessons from high.

Thank You Michael, Mother Nebadonia, Margul and Ron for the 'no limit' flow of useful news and lessons we're blessed with everyday.

It us just wonderful.

Trillions of thanks, thanks for yesterday, thanks for today and thanks for tomorrow and eternal thanks for the future. The news from High is indeed a spiritual substance unknown to us, this spiritual food comes out of the Mouth of Father and nurtures our souls.

That's why we feel so happy when something new is posed on the dinner table of our soul, we feel so happy to have the information and this rejoices our soul and intuitively we begin to worship and praise Father.

Sometimes when the news is so wonderful I leave my working seat and knee and pray and thank God for the privilege. Then I go on the balcony to gaze at the skyline and produce a smile, a smile filled with thoughts and dreams, dreams of eternal life, dreams about the Mansion Worlds of Jerusem, while managing to view how Paradise and Uversa Life Specialists work on the HQ Sphere of Life Carriers of Salvington. And I exclaim in joy: "what life pattern will I produce after my long carrier on Paradise, somewhere in a tiny spot of OSZ1?", as the Preparations for the Paradise Carrier start now.

The mere mention of 'Salvington' is full of hope and dreams. 'Salvington' is very tender and mild to my ears, it is a beautiful word, I will ask Michael the origin of this world. Folks, time is short and yet, so many wonders to learn from our Creator Son and Celestial Coordinates and Associates. Life is good and I've come to discover that being from vegetal-animal origin was the greatest dream of Father on Paradise, because there is more joy (unknown to us only in the Thought of Father on Paradise) in creating Gods from animal origin than directly creating perfect divine children on Paradise.

Thank about it and start thanking Father and His Divine Associates Eternal Son and Infinite Spirit for this prodigious plan for and at every breath you produce on a daily basis.

Good day.

Father's boy for Africa.

Assalé

« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 02:25:07 AM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
Dorian- For some inexplicable reason, I have neglected to formally welcome you and others to the Forum. I sincerely apologize! Your posts have been wonderful to read and I also have worked at Home Depot in the past. Now they are a customer of mine. But this is neither here nor there. What's important is for me to say hello, reach out a hand in greeting and welcome another Brother into my life here. 
The same goes for any other new people who have recently joined us. Welcome and know your contributions are valued and acted upon here by celestials. You are always in their company. You just have to mentally squint a little sometimes.😎
Domtia
Kurt

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Kurt, I mirror your comments and also extend a welcome to all of  our new members and their posts.

For me it has been a strange two or three days.  All of my efforts at receptions seems to not have yielded much so I simply accept that things are quiet for now.

This original message from Michael through Ron is well sobering restating and reaffirming much that has been shared with us concerning the upcoming severe earth changes, the collapse of world economy, the likelihood of reactions of what the world's religions will be at the the arrival, appearance, and announcements of Jesus, Serara, and Monjoronson, the Melchizedeks, and all other beings incarnation with the Missions.  The breakdown of communications and the reduction and dependence of so much of humanity upon the internet and social media well be monumental since people have forgotten how to communicate face to face.  It will be a step in the right direction to rid  our world of the "black hats" that are as well "out-of-control" and cause so much trouble and damage on Urantia.  It never ceases to amaze me how mankind can so consistantly take something that could be so ultra positive, evolutionary and helpful and turn it into such despicable evil.

I, with all of you here, remain committed, loyal to my vow and pledge to do the Fathers will and be ready to serve all involved with the Missions.  I feel that we, all of us, are gathered here at this time in Urantia's history by design.

The  post and message concerning "cell memory" is most profound and gives us many new revelations to ponder upon.   In love and service...LarryG  
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

esther

• View Profile
Dear Ron , I know that Michael and Mother Spirit working with The Father and the Correcting Time program have the best plan possible for us and our Urantia. What I was wondering is how can we help, in an organized way,  our communities  with what we know about the future Earth changes. For example; at home I'm buying the necessary food supply for at least three weeks but we will need a lot more than that .And what about the neighbors and the rest of the country. Some time ago I saw and interview with a famous scientist talking about the coming mega volcano due to explode in the area of the Yellowstone Park and only recently FEMA was doing arrangements to move supplies to a safe area  accessible for distribution after the event.

What I would like to know is if we are going to be used to help our brothers and sisters in their material needs as we are going to be in relation to their spiritual  well being. At a personal level we will do all we can to help,but officially  are we going to receive instructions on how to prepare materially.  If not , is another group being trained to do that, like we are being trained to shine  the Light, Love and Faith in our Father  and our Cosmic Family?    Thank you for the Love you give this group of Souls.    Blessings.  esther

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Esther, I hear your natural concern, but you got beside yourself enough to miss the strong wording that Michael spoke to of the situation.  I will summarize gruffly to make the strong point Michael makes:

1) You do not go out and help.  Stay quiet.  Stay back!  Your life would be in danger otherwise.

2) Go to your bed and sit there in the quiet when this announcement appears and the turmoil starts and pray fervently to be understanding of the situation that develops all around by people who never bothered to look closely at what a Second Return means or what it gives to the planet Christianity has failed so miserably on.   Ask: "Father, what am I to do?  Where am I to stand?  Please advise me when it is time to be a help!  Please tell me, where this goes if it gets worse?  Where do I stand to be safe with my family?  How can I keep my family in check? "  As Michael has suggested we have a dicey week to ten days to get through reaction from people who are dumbstruck, and they are dangerous in that mood.

3) Keep your children or husband indoors unless you see an open path to work and to school or to neighbors who are genuinely looking at the situation in a logical manner.  Under no circumstances do you encourage people into your home until the |all clear" is sounded by the Adjuster in your mind and Michael from the Internet as through a forum such as this.

These are the suggested rules of behavior until the clearance of the mood of the people to hit at everything until they are no longer so scared they can work and talk rationally about their proposed new life.

Michael of Nebadon - "Esther, Ron is right.  Your heart is in the right place but you jumped to the conclusion that people needed help immediately.  They do not.  You are to let them be and to stop fidgeting with your heart and soul long enough to keep you and yours safe and ready to be of help when the time comes.:

Margul, Trinity Teacher Son - "We on high disdain looking at humanity this way.  But Urantia is a special case and special care has to be afforded for what they (people and Institutions) will do when faced with existential threats as they perceive them.   There is no one, including Ron, who wants to deal with what is coming to begin with.  We must overcome the angst of a people who dislike religion and who dislike being told what to do.  The cell phone removal is mostly because man on Urantia will break them anyhow by their panic and to disallow the spread of rumors by a vast cell phone network that spreads the rumors.  Ron has seen it happen time and again with those he knows go to the cell phone or hand held tablet looking for information they should have to dig our before they get the answer they do not understand any how.  The Internet and the Cell phones and the Blackberrys and all that represents will never be allowed to generate so much crap as they do now and will force political campaigns back on the standard media once more to our delight.  You Esther are typical of those who do not understand your situation well enough to trust that you can pull through by doing the right thing.  The right thing is to hunker down and do not show your face until it is safe or some unusual circumstance breaks this instructions while you remain safe nonetheless!  I am Margul and I thank Ron for seeing that your response to do other preparation is off the subject about what you should have taken from the Michael message above.  Good day."

Ron - Esther you are not being chewed out but harshly reminded that something has to be done in the minds of even those who read this forum do not often take seriously, and that is your own, our own, people are the enemy withing until they can be conscripted into the Army of Michael and with the understanding you have to TAKE ORDERS until it is safe to decide more on your own.  If you do not approach what happens after announcements, you run the risk of endangering yourself, lessening the number of soldiers in the divine army, and creating a hub-bub of decency not appreciated by the mob.  Plan with food and shelter, but not with mouth to neighbors yet.  I am here if necessary to answer questions that surely must formulate in all who do not understand that "love thy neighbor" can be a death sentence or a serious injury event you may never live down on earth.  Thanks to all for taking heed. 

Ron

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
Re: Michael - Allowing Spirit To Win - 28 August 2016 - Ron Besser; York, PA
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2016, 07:47:31 PM »
Okay Family, it is time to take off your rose colored glasses.    A difficult time is fast approaching and is even now on the horizon.   Let us not be in la-la land as far as our future is concerned.   Our world is about to catch fire.   We will not be going back to business as usual.   We will be living a very different life.

Father Michael is being very serious in his warnings to stay home and out of sight.   You may not be safe even if you are out with a group of your friends.   It takes very little for people to become an uncontrolled mob.   It will happen in minutes and you will be in the middle of it with no escape.   I have seen it before and it looks like I'm going to see it again.   Just because you have love and compassion in your own heart, it does not mean that you have automatic immunity from harm.  

Let us change our mindset to one of hope and trust in our celestial family.  Let us keep ourselves safe and out of their way so they can do their jobs.  

Namaste,
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

esther

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2016, 09:10:35 PM »
Dear Michael, Margul and Ron:    I'm very grateful to you for clarifying some of my doubts.  I absolutely understand that we have to stay at home and out of any kind of situation that can be dangerous , I'm glad you put it extremely clear what is expected of us, because when the time comes, we could doubt if we are doing the Right  thing.    

What I was asking also, was about plans made in advance to move food and other articles  for  survival , long before the earth  changes start .  But in any case, I'm sure Spirit will  win  and everything is going to be according to Father's Will and Perfection.    It felt very strange and powerful to be talked by my Local Universe Father and a Trinity Teacher Son  especially when it was to call my attention ( and other 's) to something of importance that They thought I wasn't understanding.  Thank you for your Love.  My will is that your Will be done.  Thanks again Ron.   esther

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2016, 02:50:04 PM »
I my few little years I've met some beautiful, dedicated Christian people . I don't know what they're like at home but they are quite loving on Sundays. However they wont get out  of the box, they're stuck. (I can relate) They wont explore the Truth, Beauty & Goodness of Jesus in other readings like TUB. In the last chapter and last verse of ST. John in the Bible he even says and I quote "And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written everyone, I suppose that even the whole world itself could not contain the books that should be written"

I'm saying all this because Caligastia knew all these Missions were to transpire. He knew how the Universe Administration work. And we know of his hatred for Christ Michael. He was very cunning a well oiled chess player, who had moves way in advance of his opponents. Even in his death he still had a plan.

Christ Michael in response to your statement   "We need to compare what we have now with what will be probably in a year or a little later as the world is plunged into economic chaos because the world religions have declared Monjoronson an apostate Prince of the devil.  Ron asks if they will use the epitaph, “AntiChrist?” and, we say yes and worse."

Did Caligastia have any input or something to do with the labeling of the "Anti-Christ" as his last effort to dis-credit  you?  Did someone add that in the Bible? Or did ST John really write it? 

This is no coincident, with the Missions about to start and the hurdles we will be confronted with, will be the Christians themselves. That's one major hurdle of people proclaiming love for Jesus and yet too blind to see and too deaf to hear the truth, beauty & goodness of his message. I know you said it would be Monjoronson they proclaim the Anti-Christ.  But it will still be Jesus who will introduce him right?  Hmm I bet the Sanhedrin and Pharisees .can speak on that. Speaking of the Sanhedrin and Pharisees I would have paid my whole S.S. check to have seen their faces after resurrection and taken to the High Courts to plead their case for killing the Son of God. That's youtube material right there.
I once heard a preacher say God & dog are both man's best friend. Thanks to all my Celestial family and Forum family. God Bless. Domtia
Weydevu