Author Topic: The writing of the Dispensation we are in on Urantia  (Read 2719 times)

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
Re: The writing of the Dispensation we are in on Urantia
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2016, 07:40:54 AM »
I need to make sure that I am completely awake when I check the Forum in the morning.   I really thought that Lundco was sending us a message from the Mansion Worlds!   Then I read Ron's post and saw it was a test.    Some time ago, I complained about all these tests.   I was told that as long as we are breathing we are going to have tests, so get over it!

Lundco, I'm glad you are back, even if it was just from fishing!    You may want to warn your grandson, that someday far in the future when you do pass on, he is to wait a few weeks and then expect to hear from you again!   I see from one of your previous posts that your grandson will be having a birthday this month.   14 years old, I believe.   May I be the first to wish him a very Happy Birthday with time to spend with his beloved Grandpa!

Blessings,
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

JJpick11

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2016, 09:04:58 AM »
Never seases to amaze

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2016, 12:34:31 PM »
    Hamlet:
   Swear by my sword
   Never to speak of this that you have heard.

Ghost:
   [Beneath] Swear by his sword.

Hamlet:
   Well said, old mole, canst work i' th' earth so fast?
   A worthy pioner! Once more remove, good friends.

Horatio:
   O day and night, but this is wondrous strange!

Hamlet:
   And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
   There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
   Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
   Hamlet Act 1, scene 5, 159–167

This is Hamlet, JJ Pick.  The ghost is Hamlet’s father and he does not believe there are such things, yet the father’s apparition appears and tells Hamlet things he is forced to believe.  Horatio is a subject of the King Hamlet and when Horatio barges into the King’s counselor’s room, he hears the conversation between the ghost and Hamlet.  (A pioner is a miner I believe hence the title “mole”)

I cast this up to you JJ Pick: A miner once said, “I cannot do this anymore!”  He was referring to his ability to hear the ghosts or spirit world that could even appear as an apparition.  I was cast into the role of Hamlet yesterday and I could hardly wait to get out of that character, because Hamlet was a great one for hearing others speak rationally and refused to hear spirit irrationally if he was forced to hear them at all.  When Hamlet’s father turns up, Hamlet is listening rationally but fails to catch the reason, at first, for the father’s visit via a ghost.  Horatio is a real dolt!  He saw, he heard, and then refused to believe it happened!  “O day and night,” says Horatio, “but this is wondrous strange.”  That is our equivalent today of saying: “Oh, That’s interesting," and rolling our eyes!  It irritated Hamlet as it irritates me and while I hardly know Shakespeare, he nailed the situation of the man Hamlet contending with irrational ghosts with a rational a message he could hardly use and live much longer!

To your point, a your response is what made me think of Hamlet’s mess of murder and mayhem on top of speaking to the father’s ghost to get the latest gossip from spirit on the situation, is I am quite helpless before these forces.  Some will blame me.  Some will consider the entire exercise irrational as a transmitter frequently is told about what they do.  Yet my ghosts are substantial personalities unlit on this side of the veil.  I deal with their spiritual force and power yet there is no work undone by them when they have a transmitter to use to get their voice heard.  You may find yourself in the position of Horatio who at best can only say, “Oh, that interesting!” and go about your business unbattered by the entire set of circumstances.  Let us not compromise your true feelings and let us admit Hamlet, me in this case, got his clock waxed over issues not explained to Hamlet, and further finds the entire exercise of a Michael ghost untypical of Michael and his attention to detail.  I do not like being fooled as you would not like being fooled in important matters, but, hey, they pulled one on Hamlet!

Now let us come at it from the member’s viewpoint.  It is sometimes kind of funny to take a prat fall before the class, but this class does something I am not used to.  They seem to forgive easily for which I am most grateful, and that my prayer and my hopes are that spirit never finds it necessary to do this either to me or to the membership again.  But we all also know that spirit is the controlling force and/or power to run the human side of reality and they have more tricks up their sleeves that Horatio could ponder in any of dozens of philosophies he might embrace.

In the final analysis, it is a mystery to those of us on this side of the veil.  The idea that any human, including myself,  should be taken as factually correct every time is actually ludicrous.  I depend on spirit to be factually correct but they themselves are not always so,  thanks to the relativity of time keeping.  Let us get on with the business at hand as best we can and forget the bobble that will happen sometimes while in good faith the transmitter did things perfectly, but got hold of the short string that had no basis in actual fact when spoken to.  Blame the system too sometimes.

Ron
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 12:37:16 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

JJpick11

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2016, 12:49:52 PM »
Understood, and thus my point from the start; its transmissions on personal health over the years that upset me.  All of the So called Destiny Points in my life and the certain choices i made and now regret because of the false info.  I feel that if you were to transmit for a person something regarding health, the "Being" on the other side would be sure to get the correct facts as right as possible.  Would you listen to a Dr at a clinic who is only Accurate sometimes?  I mean no ill will and have refrained from posting here as it does me no good. 

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2016, 01:08:06 PM »
As I go back and read the original intent and subject of this thread which is and was concerning the entire subject of dispensations, I want to say that the information given and shared with us by Ron and Michael, that I am most grateful for what was explained.   These subjects of dispensations, roll calls, adjudications, judgements , the interplay of forgiveness and mercy are such multilayered topics and can often times  be confusing and misunderstood and what was given in this thread brings us somewhat closer, at least for me, in formulating my better understanding of these topics.  Thankfully Michael is ever patient with his children!!!  As for the rest, it is truly just "grist for the mill" and the sooner we realize and accept and finally appreciate that Spirit will utilize any and all of everything, many times well outside  of our  spirit wares and acumen,  that is available to them to guide us in our journey, education, and understanding.    LarryG
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 01:22:06 PM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

JJpick11

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2016, 01:32:25 PM »
Side note.  First time in my own Apt for this 34 yr old.  I can finally start to learn the TR process as I have no one to bother me.  I look forward to sharing the experiences as I am starting Transendental Meditation, hopefully visit the Monroe Institute and enjoy their "Gateway Experience"

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2016, 01:43:05 PM »
That is an all important and exciting "side note", JJ... I wish you well on that kind of project that benefits not only you but everyone else in these unprecedented  times.....LarryG
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 01:46:17 PM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2016, 01:55:10 PM »
Best wishes to you, Joseph!   Keep us posted.....................Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi