Author Topic: Rayson on Tolerance  (Read 454 times)

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
Rayson on Tolerance
« on: November 11, 2016, 11:17:33 AM »
Hello everyone,
In the light of protests happening in the U.S. stemming from the recent elections, delays occurring in the Missions which rile our expectations and just about every other thing that makes one's life so frustrating, I thought of sharing this old transcript (5/15/93) from Rayson about 'tolerance'.  Here are a few things he said (also found in the attachment):
~~~~~~~~
It would be helpful to study Nathaniel and how he incorporated tolerance into his daily affairs. There can be no real divine love and spiritual brotherhood without first, tolerance. That is the first level of love. You may even learn to apply tolerance upward and not just laterally amongst humans. Often, I am sure if you are honest, you will admit your impatience, irritability and lack of understanding of things divine: the mission, the teachers, your angels, etc. How often, children, have you found yourself feeling, thinking, why does this have to be this way? Why do not they show us more? This is intolerance. And you should practice your tolerance skills and muscles also upward with celestial, non-corporeal, morontial beings, for as imperfect and finite mortals you have a lack of understanding of divinely created or non-corporeal eternal, etc., even other ascendent creatures. And this is good for you to realize that your intolerance often keeps you from spiritual ministry and from seeing the gifts that are yours individually in terms of your own spiritual growth, because you are shut down by intolerance.
The whole post is from this link: http://www.tmarchive.org/readdoc.php?tid=2848
~~~~~~~~~

Blessings to all,
Evan

~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

esther

• View Profile
Re: Rayson on Tolerance
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 01:16:25 PM »
Thank you dear sister for this jewel , we should never  get tired of this lessons because our material mind forget them so easily that we need  to go over them constantly.  God bless you Evan and All of you  Brothers and Sisters.   esther

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Re: Rayson on Tolerance
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 02:01:11 PM »
Thank you Evan, for making me keep my powder dry.

Assalé
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.