Author Topic: The Magisterial Bank Plans for The United States Federal Reserve 11/11/16  (Read 2642 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
11 November 2016

Editor: (Ron) - I am posting this message that is in a theme and category it really does not belong in, but here it does, as we are presented with a fairly well posted view of the Magisterial Mission and what it will do about the national debts of world nations, the worst being the United States, and its nearly 20 trillion dollars of debt hanging over the nation.  All this was started by member Andyvines and the first response which is posted here explains the idea of PARITY and how that is used to reduce the debt by the Magisterial Bank which WILL become, for all intentions and purposes the United States Federal Reserve operating on a global scale.  This post also represents up to the minute thinking by Serara, the power of the Magisterial Mission insofar as financial matters are concerned.  Thank you.

Andyvines wrote:

Curious what happens to USA national debt of almost $20 Trillion dollars and all other nations debt?  What about other countries with land holdings in foreign countries as this will require new foreign policies.   What I'm saying is that many to all countries will suffer major financial losses.  How does the Magisterial Mission deal with that?  Just had myself an A-ha, light bulb moment!  The coming cataclysms will level the landscape and playing field will it not, but until then what approach does Serara have in mind?

Ron:  Here is the latest explanation on how we monetize the US debt for good:

The Federal Reserve of the United States of America will be taken over under the aegis of the Magisterial Mission.  The Magisterial Mission will monetize the Federal Reserve to the tune of one trillion dollars, and then call in all Federal Reserve Notes as illegal tender and open the way to bring the new United States currency, still the dollar, to be on par with all other national currencies around the world including States like Papua New Guinea and so on.  The new dollar will be backed with gold supplied by the Magisterial Mission.  New dollar notes will bear the inscription as in the pass, "In God We Trust," and they will have a parity to all new dollars used in every country outside the United States.  One trillion new USD will be the  equivalent of ten trillion old US dollars and those old US dollars will be burned over the years in the furnaces in the various places for such disposal in the United States only.  Old US dollars will become "funny money," and have no value; only those printed showing the new United States Seal with the Presidency and Power of the new United States government will be useful as currency for all concerned.  I will now let Serara, the Magisterial Son, explain the complexities of how this wipes out the national debit within five years once instituted.

SERARA: "I have little time and Ron set me up beautifully.  We will print the money as a US Dollar have the value to the old dollar as $1.08 to the current $1.00.   This slight difference in value allows the Federal Reserve to pay for printing and using its way to approve the new value system we use to underscore the use of Gold as the currency backing as long as we have to to stabilize financial markets around the world.  To stabilize the markets we will turn the Federal Reserve into a money factory where we can work the parity-- that is what you call the difference between current value and the new value as backed by gold--  to place the new USD as king of currencies and therefore bring the Pound, the Lira, the Rupee, and so on, into the value system.  All countries will use the dollar to trade and pay debts outside of their own borders.  Inside their own countries they may use their own currencies so long as those currencies are tied directly to the value of the US Dollar.

"I have only two statements further and they are this:  the US Dollar is global.  Somewhere every country has squirreled away a wad of US Dollars for a rainy day, and that is why we choose the US dollar to give the world one currency to trade and buy and spend in internationally.  In the past we had to carry a Pound Sterling to figure out what a Rupee or Peso was worth.  Today the Peso is tied to the US Dollar but is nearly worthless at less than 5 cents a Peso.  Mexico in particular has to figure out how to pay its debts in dollars now because its own currency is based on the Peso, but when we place the Federal Reserve into control, the Peso will level out at $1.08 per unit and the old 5 cent value disappears.  To do this we indemnify Mexico with gold for its capital reserves and every country around the world will be supplied by some gold to cover its value of its local currency to the USD, as these private names such as the Peso and even Pound Sterling must have parity, and that is the only way you can start even to spend down the debt in the Unites States to start with.

"The Federal Reserve will have on hand one trillion dollars in gold in its Kentucky vaults.  It will transfer five hundred million of that gold value to York, Pennsylvania, to establish the Magisterial Bank.  Our original idea was to fund the Magisterial Bank with several billion dollars with gold in its vault to back that amount, but we could never bring that much gold to Urantia so quickly.  We have decided to back the Magisterial Bank with the stated 500$ in order to start it up and work from that amount forward until much more is required.  In any case the $500 million will suffice for our early start up.   I am Serara, and I see what you are talking about Michael (Michael interjected a question and Serara now responds).  I will up that amount to seven billion USD but that puts a strain on the one trillion for the Federal Reserve.  Nonetheless Michael sees it differently and we must proceed with that extra amount.

"In any case, the US debt will disappear due to the huge outflow of money from the world's now Central Bank, the United States Federal Reserve, and we are happy to have Janet Yellin run it if it remains for her to do so.  Anyone else will have to come before the Magisterial Son and indicate their view on running the Federal Reserve without out oversight.   Money in the tend of trillions of dollars will pull the debt out from being payable to an international monetary fund agency to the point it is less than one billion dollars by 2051.  I have explained how the debt will be erased through the parity of the old currency to the new currency, and as Ron says as he writes, 'that's slick at 8 cents a bite, the debt dies in a little over thirty years due to transactions having the new currency pay back 8 cents every time it changes hands around the world.'  I only add this: Ron is right to the point it makes sense to me, but he fails to understand that every time someone uses a new dollar in any part of the world, it remains a dollar while the 8 cents pays the Federal Reserve back every time it comes back and is reissued by the Federal Reserve."

Michael of Nebadon - "Ron loves banking talk as some of us do up here on Salvington.  Our gold reserves are huge and far beyond comprehension of worth on Urantia.  But you must understand we have to do the same for all of the planets going into a Magisterial Mission like Panoptia and two others we strain to keep the names hidden.  Our work is useless unless we have a banking system on each planet and all the planets of these four have a huge banking system in place, and Urantia by far the most big banking system of all.  That is because Urantia is the only planet to decide it needed money to build the war machines as most planets build war machines by indebtedness, and that means the citizens pay for it in their tax system as a separate bill.  In California, the State doubg exceeds one trillion dollars; in Pennsylvania the State debt is under five billion dollars and these two States are true opposites and is one of the reasons we decided to build our Mission Headquarters in York, Pennsylvania, precisely because there is not overhanging debt of worth over the property or the local governments issued by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.  Further, let it be known that the York area actually has surplus in the coffers of most local municipalities such as West Manchester Township, where Ron lives and pays school taxes that are so bloated it puts seniors out of their homes now.  This will stop when we begin operations by the Magisterial Mission when it states to Pennsylvania, we will pay the educational bill so long as you let us run it.

"I also wish to convey to Andy, that our heart belongs to all people, but we cannot afford to give gold away at the rate it takes for most US citizens to retire and enjoy their senior years.  We will only indemnify the Magisterial workers for salaries in perpetuity so long as they are truly settling their debt with society and work for us without complaint as to their value as established by us at the time of hiring them.

"In practice, as Ron intended to state as we wrote that, we are quite generous in establishing salaries and expect that we will supply the local area of York and anywhere we get established with buildings, to supply those communities. [Ron: I suggested to Michael now he needs a football team as Penn State would love to outplay the Magisterial Mission on its own turf if he doesn't' grab them for York.]  I close by citing that no one on the York area basketball teams out does York College and its excellent school which we intend to use for our educational system too.  I am Michael and wish you a good day."

Mother Spirit - The truth of this dollar business is well illustrated in Canada which has their dollar running about 3/4ths the worth of the American dollar.  That disparity has to do with a lower GDP, but they are even more productive than their American counterparts and to regularize that dollar with the US dollar will help them greatly to monetize what little debt they have with China and other parts of the world.  China trades dollars for donuts, but it cannot seem to make sense of the fact they have so little foreign reserves that they could bankrupt their monetary system unless they call in all their bonds with the United States and the western world.  We on Salvington owe Ron a large sum of money which he has already forgiven and we will take him up on it, and so he works for pennies on the dollar for years fro us.  I see he has not worth either in the stock market or property other than what he holds as his home, and we expect that home will be a palace before we are done with it.l  Good day."

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Magisterial Bank Plans for The United States Federal Reserve 11/11/16
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 01:30:32 PM »
Posted by Andyvines to the above statements concerning Parity:
(moved here by RB 11:11:16 130PM local time)
Dearest Ron, Serara, Michael, Nebadonia,

Thank you for such clarity.  Your system is genuis simplicity and evenhandedness.  I admit your overall concept are a bit over my head but if I understand the gist your talking about the gold standard where not only the US dollar but other countries current internal monies is also used at equal current rates of the dollar which is hence a fixed price supported by the gold.  Yes?  Maybe I'm close?  

I got some help from other websites but if for example gold is $500 per ounce then the dollar is 1/500 of value to the gold ounce or current market value?  Then you enable rupees, pesos, etc equivalent ratios or fractions across the board.  So then our Magesterial Mission monies is by fiat but technically fiat monies is not normally backed by a physical commodity.    Oh wait a minute if I look at this as financial ratios between any two managing numerical values (compare any two countries at any given time in the gold to paper dollar market itself) you then get into cash conversion cycles.  Then I wish to ask about import, export excise duties and such.  This is so fascinating and stimulating.  Only with our Magesterial Mission can such glorious concepts by utilized without concern for dark manipulations occurring.

Is this part of what our Glorious Gabriel deals with?  Whom oversees all this in the Most Highs of Nebadon and does our Sovereign of Nebadon Michael do all this?  I mean of course he understands it all but the delegation.  I remind myself this is done on so many other planets.  What an adventurous and diverse ascension career we have to look forward to.  I just never imagined all this.

I'm trying guys but this is only me attempting to label this futures process into my little brain pan.  Am I getting close to grasping any of this?

Thank you all for your esteemed patience with me.
-Andy

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 01:33:28 PM »
My response to Andyvines above concerning some additional facts and explanations.

Hi Andy,

Just a quick note for your consideration.  The Magisterial Mission will peg the price of gold at $3,500/ounce at this particular moment.  That can vary only a little bit if there are some unusual influences might occur when they actually go to do it.

Those who own gold such as ingots or coins, are permitted to do so.  They will have quite a landfall if they own gold before the new law goes into effect that backs the dollar with gold from the Magisterial Mission.  Be careful though, gold is known for huge moves in panics and do not get caught in a value system that exceeds what it will be set at by the Magisterial Mission.

Third, the cost of gold is high to mine on Urantia.  This gold enterprise they bring to Urantia is mined in the universe of Nebadon and it is priceless on Urantia but dirt cheap on other planets where it abounds in such quantity is is almost like salt on Urantia.  However, it is a physical commodity and the cost to the universe is high to move tons of the stuff to Urantia for offloading into the Magisterial Bank.

Do not get too complicated to figure out how the debt gets reduced and resized and finally gone.

1) Each country will be indemnified.  That is a fancy word to mean that the Ivory Coast, to use an example, will receive a gold stock of considerable value.  How that is done is not told me to figure out exact amounts.  Let us suppose the Ivory Coast is a country will relatively little debt and has an outstanding debt of $50 million equivalent in USD (dollars).  The Magisterial Mission (and I am guessing at this now so do not hold me real tight on this) would indemnify that debt (i.e. give Ivory Coast  the equivalent of about $50 million of worth in gold to hold in reserve of their central bank.)  The debt they owe then must earned in their currency to pay back $50 million and the indemnification is the same as a registered check to the world that we have the gold to back what we pay back with our own currency or in our own dollars at that time.

Note: The problem in explaining this is that it is controversial in today's financial discussions.  But what the Magisterial Mission proposes is that enough gold be given to each nation state to cover the amount of their debts provided they are not enormous.  The Congo owes about $4 trillion in reparations to other countries.  The Magisterial Mission will not indemnify this kind of grab and will force them to renegotiate the reparations to reduce their debt and thereby regain their financial sovereignty.  I have no real experience in this kind of thing as we have to watch what the Magisterial Son proposes to each country as a way out of their enormous debts that accrue especially in Africa and only the United States has a worse debt problem than they do!  We all know that some governments will spend their gold reserves down and get into more trouble, but that is up to the Commission of Fiscal Respectability that the Magisterial Son will propose to be formed within the American Federal Reserve to hold people responsible.

I think you can now see that when you count the number of countries in the world which is 195 currently, and that more than eighty percent require debt service once there is parity with the US Dollar, you can see the enormous need for gold to be transported from somewhere in Nebadon to Urantia and Panoptia which we do not know their debt situation and to two other planets which we know even less about, yet they will have a simultaneous Magisterial Mission with us and they will be treated the same as Urantia and its debt problems as they have them too.  I am not suggesting all these other needs for gold will cause a shortage of gold for Urantia, but just reminding all of you the need for the yellow stuff is enormous to put us into the green again.

I am not expert in any of this as I listen to the Magisterial Son, and their representatives explain this to me and I give it back to you as I hear them talk about up there.  I can hear a pin drop if they want me to, yet they are allowed to give me 10 percent of what we all really need to know how this works in reality.  I also know that the debt in the United States has exceeded all expectations mostly because of the war in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, and not the least the cost it incurs from Saudi Arabia as we must get out of the way and that has cost us plenty to move our equipment out of the area so they have a free hand.   What I do have, however, is Michael closely watching me so I do not report an error and I feel very confident we have the basic outline about how this whole financial area will be treated when the Magisterial Mission goes.

2) Andy, as I said before do not get tangled up in these mysterious ways to reduce debt by the use of parity issues.  It is enough to realize the Federal Reserve collects against the debt what you might call seigniorage, which is the profit made by a government by issuing currency, especially the difference between the face value of coins and their production costs.  Parity is the difference between the bid price of the face value of paper money versus what the market thinks it is really worth.  In this case the new dollar is worth eight cents more than just 100 cents.  That issue or price of sending a dollar out the door to the world is what the world pays to own that dollar, and it is, to put it bluntly, over valued in sale by 8 cents on each one of them.  The consequences of such a sale by the Federal Reserve earns them enough to retire our debt.  Then giving other countries an indemnification by actually giving them gold for the approximate value of their debt to the world will eventually retire that debt for them.

I am not entirely sure we have enough information to see clearly into these transactions because I really suspect there are other issues involved not allowed to be discussed in public right now and I am the first to ask the question, how does selling the dollar by the Federal Reserve for $1.08 get them reimbursed with gold in the value of $1.08?  I am not sure I see that clearly, but they are confident we have a good idea of the mechanisms involved.  I will leave it at that.

END

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 02:10:42 PM »
Yes Ron, thank you for moving this to the appropriate category and I am letting this PARITY sink into my thinking on how this works with the present trade and commerce. When I went to Bali for an example, I noticed how the currency between the Australian dollar to the Indonesian one was staggering and how I felt this to be so unfair for this to be for countries all over the world who have such disparity.  When PARITY comes in, all these countries will be on a level playing field, nothing will be cheap and nothing will be expensive.  It will level out so much that greed will not have a chance. In my view it will make nations become self sufficient and use automation to save on labour cost.  Well that's what I'm starting to think the more I wax my head around how this is going to change the way things are now.  I love the PARITY and it will lesson the tension between the nations and their often times high or low currencies.

Thank you for this revelation I am looking at this carefully as I see it has such profound implications not just immediately but for our future way of life.

Much love,
Sue

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2016, 04:10:38 PM »
Andy,
First a definition for those reading this from your lesson:

Wikipedia says:
Managed float regime is the current international financial environment in which exchange rates fluctuate from day to day, but central banks attempt to influence their countries' exchange rates by buying and selling currencies. It is also known as a dirty float.

Then for learning purposes, there is a "clean float," and its definition is:
(from: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/clean-float.asp)

DEFINITION of 'Clean Float'
Also known as a pure exchange rate, a clean float occurs when the value of a currency, the exchange rate, is determined purely by supply and demand. Clean floats can only exist where there is no government interference, as would be the case in a purely capitalistic economy. Clean floats are a result of Laissez-Faire or free market economics.
BREAKING DOWN 'Clean Float'
A clean float is the opposite of a dirty float, which occurs when government rules or laws affect the pricing of currency. Virtually none of the currencies in the western world float cleanly, without support or some other form of relationship with a central bank. Swiss francs, German marks and Canadian dollars tend to be among the "cleanest" of the western currencies.

Ron: The Bank of Japan comes to mind frequently when looking at the above definitions.  The BoJ always runs a surplus because their constitution demands a debt free country.  When they have debt and the exchange rate goes against them to clear the debt so they do not carry it on their books, the BoJ will go in and buy huge amounts of dollars to depress the value of the Yen against the dollar.  This they call a dirty float because it manages to value of the Yen to increase the number of Yen to the dollar.  Today the Yen is around 104 to the dollar (give or take), and they prefer it about 120 Yen to the dollar to make their goods cheaper in the United States and other world markets.  Watch, for in the next few months unless I get this wrong, the Yen will reverse itself and fight to get even 100 yen per dollar for the dollar under present circumstances is over valued by at least 20 percent, and that is from the financial gurus on Salvington.

The clean float is where the central banks just trade at currency market value at the time and day of their spending or buying.  The dirty float is when they attempt to revalue their own currency by buying the Pound Sterling, the USD, and the Chinese Yuan, usually to reduce the value of their own currency via these international currencies, to make their trades the cheaper ones.  Once in a while the opposite happens like the Peso just recently did and that was to loose so much value it had to be propped up by the U.S. federal Reserve, and that opens the door to a discussion I am not competent to speak to, as to how our Federal Reserve has become the clearing bank for all world debt and progression into new currencies we do not yet see in Asia and Russia in particular. [Again this is a hint given to me from the financial specialists on Salvington.]

Andy wrote:
"Now this is not a pretty term, but explicit in terms, when a Dirty Float aka Managed Float of never before seen proportions is initiated, at least in the beginning of the new The Magisterial Mission Reserve ( or whatever name Serara et al decide upon) with an initial standard global buyout of not only the old USA currency, for I suspect something a little different with coins as they won't be just melted but useful in other means and ways, but over a short time all current global paper monies with the new gold standard.  Remember people Serara is looking at Net Debt To EBITDA Ratio not of any one business but of entire countries! This is a measurement of leverage and I'm probably not using that term accurately but surely the established current debt as mentioned.

EBITDA Ratio I never heard of and I thank Andy for serving it up to me.

Here is a financial definition for EBITDA I found on the Internet by Google which I use since I do not know better if it is good or slightly disfigured in some way.

EDITDA Debt Ration: The net debt to earnings before interest depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) ratio is a measurement of leverage, calculated as a company's interest-bearing liabilities minus cash or cash equivalents, divided by its EBITDA.

Ron:  Notice the acronym spells "debit" but with the "d" at its end and an "A" added.  Roughly speaking this I believe is an accounting tool that says we take your cash on hand, divide it by your debt, and the calculate the interest you owe on the debt for payment to, say, the International Monetary Fund.   Andy does that serve you well by any chance?

Let us now take on what you said for some sense and I give you the Monetary Fund Manger, Serara.

Serara - "Folks I never saw such interest in debt as you provide us interested onlookers from Salvington and even higher.  You are supposed to be docile little mammals running here and there for your food and drink and leave along how money gets to have a certain value.  Ron is exceedingly good at looking at the bit picture, but he needs help in figuring out what you Andy throw at him at a microscopic level of terms.  We ant you to keep speaking to those terms as we do not have all of them ourselves on Salvington, as we seldom go this deep into monetary funds and how to keep raises in currency value even tempered.  the Japanese Yen as Ron points out is a case study about how to control value from a central bank and that it does it so well, everybody else copies its ways for their own uses.

"Now, let me explain something to you dolls of devotion over these Bank issues.  We never expected much interest about our Magisterial Bank until Ron turned the tables on us one day and explained to the forum his lessons on banking from us.  He was careful not to spill all we said, but he said enough that certain national banks in the United States reference the statements and wondered why they did not think of it as he explained it.  The truth of the matter is that central banks like the Federal Reserve have far too much power to maintain currencies and should have some oversight if possible without losing their independence workings.  The United States Federal Reserve is to be our child when we have control.  Essentially we must turn the Federal Reserve into the House that God built in order to maintain currency levels around the world that actually have currencies that become viable in the new financial world order that must be put into place quickly to avoid financial and fiscal catastrophe.

"As Serara the Magisterial Son, the choice to use accounting terms will be irrelevant, and that is because we intend to set our policies based on non-accounting terms through use of the official global offices of the Magisterial Foundation.  The Foundation, Andy, is the actual mechanism to be the Bank, and that happens when Michael transfers one trillion worth of US Dollars in gold to the bank we use for the Magisterial Foundation. We have to talk to Citizens Bank (HQ in Rhode Island), to be sure they will not choke on this amount and Mantutia Melchizedek will walk into their corporate headquarters and square things away shortly.

"Ron asks a good question about how Michael gets the gold transferred to the Citizens Bank, when in actual fact, the gold is meant to reside inside the Federal Reserve in our name.  How that is done is not clear to me, Serara, but our financial gurus on Salvington, tell us that the very act of moving gold reserves to Citizens Bank (or any Federal Reserve Banks), causes the Federal Reserve to call it its own and it encapsulates it as part of the gold reserves in Fort Knox, Kentucky.  Automatically, the Federal Reserve does this work for us immediately upon receipt of the gold in Rhode Island.  Why we do it this way is to preserve the idea that we, the Magisterial Foundation, own the gold and lend it to the American Federal Reserve in accordance with the laws of the United States about holding gold.

"I have one reservation of your use of EBITDA, and that is the real debt of the United States is amortized as real gold dollars as the United States never fully went off the gold standard.  Now that is supposed to be a secret that even Janet Yellin is quite surprised to learn, but we do not talk about unless we are forced to remind the Federal Reserve, that it still supports gold to amortize its debt, and the Federal Reserve does not find an easy way to define its debt except as a draw against its gold bars in Fort Knox.  Recently the BoJ deposited 1 Trillion dollars worth of gold in Kentucky to use against raiders in currency, and Japan recognizes they are the thieves of Wall Street that panic all other markets with manipulation of currency so deadly to smaller nations such as Brazil, and the debt of Brazil is actually much smaller than is advertised by that government today.

"The United States law will be changed and currency traders as exist on Wall Street today will be out on the street as they are considered illegal by our specialists on high, and we close this now by saying that I, Serara, will take on Andy in our bank as there is where he belongs.  Ron nominated him on the spot to work there, but we will educate you Andy to be an accountant first, and then to take you on in the nose-bleed heights of a Magisterial Bank, so secret, even the FBI will have to ask permission to even breath those words.

"This is Serara, and I am delighted to bring a new talent into our Bank per se.  Andy you will have to undergo levels of testing that will break you from your normal routines now.  That is not to be discussed for here now.  I am Serara and I welcome you all to the idea that the Magisterial Bank already exists because Ron designed the Magisterial Foundation to take it as it comes.  Thank you."

Ron - I am left in the dust with all this since I know so little about the Federal Reserve and its rocky history over the decades it works for the American people to ride out financial storms.  During WWII, the Federal Reserve operated from a bunker in Virginia, and it plans to operate again from it if the world financial crisis looms as it already has.  We expect to have the Magisterial Bank operating within 30 days of this statement I write here now.  I know nothing as to how those intentions will or will not be felt, but Andy you lucked into this by being a considerable nuisance to Serara, for asking good questions on something he prefers to keep quiet.  I congratulate you for being such a wonderful horsefly to our Socrates Serara.  R

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2016, 04:30:29 PM »
Hello Andy and Ron and Serara,
Well Andy, be careful what you ask for, you just might get it. Good Luck buddy.  Your inquisitive mind works for the betterment of your being of use to this forum.
Can I get a loan?..... Just kidding.  What a wonderful read.  I just hope that all of us are found as useful in some capacity as we show forth our leanings with all of our questions that dignify our existence on this forum.
Thank you Ron and Serara for feeling comfortable enough with us to share these thoughts and ideas.
Again, congratulations to you.  Well done.
Your friend,
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2016, 09:34:54 PM »
It is a trillion of lucks to access these banking lessons from Serara. Thank you Ron. Andy, as I said earlier, you are doing the good job for posing the right question to the right person, in so doing, you're making it much easier for the novice I am to be familiar with banking operations.

Yesterday I received a crossed check of 800 USD for a translation service and on my way to the bank for deposit, I said to myself: "With this check, I can ask for the value in cash right now". And if I have more checks I can turn them into gold ingots which will support my trading operations. The more ingots I have the more business operations I can undertake because I have non perishable values to back my activities."

What happens if there is no more ingot left to support my trade? Assuming that what I owe outside for merchandise is higher than my remaing ingots, I'll go bankrupt. This is what happens when what you offer (sell) is less than what you demand (buy), as you should be able to sell more than you buy to keep afloat, the contrary will produce debts with interest rates.

And this is exactly what is killing Africa, we produce less and buy more. One goal of the Magisterial Mission should be helping Africa to first produce more local food for her poor populations, supporting our industrial and technological creativity, as whenever the Ivory Coast decides to free herself from the colon's (France) hands, there is a coup, this situation should be no more.

Dear Magisterial Son Serara, Africa needs you, first by imposing a limitation on birth rates and birth should only be allowed according to the parents' purchasing power and earnings and savings, failure to abide by these measures should send the parent to jail for a short period of time for correction.

No more mercenaries and warlords from the Western financial lobbies to kill us for our natural wealth and resources. No more Coup, no more intimidation from western leaders upon our local leaders. No more arm transactions. You will help us promote a win-win business environment with western countries, as whenever we Africans want a win-win negotiation in business TRANSACTIONS, we're killed.

In what world are we living?

Thank you Ron for the priceless job you're doing, verily verily I say unto you, on the day you live forever Urantia for Higher worlds, a part of me will have gone forever. Every morning when I open serara homepage to discover that no new lesson or transmission is provided, it automatically seems to me that something is missing.

Thank you Michael of Nebadon, thank you Serara and thanks to my forum family.

Assalé
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 09:40:02 PM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2016, 09:57:16 PM »
My Brother Assle,
Just one short note to echo what you said about going to the forum first thing in the morning.  I too have established this pattern as I rise every day at 5:30 AM to go to work and when I get to Micky D's for coffee the first thing I do is settle down and open up my tablet to devour my forum updates.  When there are no new posts, I actually feel an emptiness as I hunger so much to keep going forward. UP, UP, UP.  Anyway I know what you are talking about.  
Take care,
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2016, 02:02:03 AM »
Dear Andy and others following this difficult thread.  It is not that especially to me because I can float the answers better than you can.  Andy, you have made one serious and fatal flaw in your reasoning above.  I will state it simply before Serara takes over for us.

The Magisterial Mission is a not for profit organization.  The Magisterial Foundation does not operate on being paid back or using gold for everything.  If India requires 500 million in gold to balance her accounting sheets, we give her 500 million with no IOU requested.  It is theirs to do with as they see fit once it is figured out what they really need to take care of their national debt.  Perhaps this is the better way to explain how the national debt of China or the United States can disappear in thirty years, as even being a spend thrift under the circumstances of receiving free gold for debt already incurred, will end the need to keep tabs on how much a country owes, and reintroduce the ability of most governments to spend more freely on their constituent populations.  I also point out to you that income we will generate from our inventions and to license them to corporations who will produce them, will send most of our gold value back to us, and we will re-amortize national debts until it is no longer necessary again to do so.

Serara, the Magisterial Son - "As I was waiting patiently for Ron to figure out what he want to say, I saw an arc in the sky which indicated that Michael was here on Urantia once more.  I have spiritual vision and if you had it you need only go back outside and see the white arcs of light angels and Sons and Midwayers and many others make in your atmosphere.  I mention this as we wait for Michael to land and make himself known here.

"Now I am speaking as Serara, and that is spoken to here to you Andy, as you are really brand new to these lists and you indeed have tired yourself out.  Let no answer come for you until Saturday evening and then be glad you can still speak, as Ron has correctly answered you above.  You exercised your self about returns and leveraging, but realize the Magisterial Mission can afford lots of gold going down the drain and still have profitable nation states without problems with such large debts burdening their economies.  I also admit Ron feels still outlandishly cold toward debt for himself and wipes it out as frequently as he can and lives pretty well within his own means all the time.  However, furnishings are the big thing this month and he is frequently lamenting at the cost of a chair or a rug these days.  He also sees the Magisterial Mission much larger than you do, Andy, and probably for the rest of you as well.  Sue sees it huge as Ron does and both of them hold their breath it can be accommodated on Urantia in these Corporations established by Ron over a few years.

Michael of Nebadon - "I am Michael of Nebadon, and I seldom have the need to explain to humans on any planet just why a dollar is worth a dollar.  If we started Urantia over, we would not have money systems this way today, but you would have a sophisticated barter system that took value from your household for the cost of what you bought.  I will not get into it deeply, but a barter system ends the debt once there is no need for further debt, and only people with the real means to barter, can get fed or clothed or furnished. I see that Ron smiles at the idea as he writes this as he sees the simplicity of barter but also wonders how large corporations on a barter planet could get established.  The answer is they cannot, and Urantia needs to be rid of big companies that overlook the fundamental use of money, and that is to redraw the value of a dollar back to itself as then it will never disappear.  Ron grumps at the idea but look at it this way: the barter system allows a man to be wealthy by his own produce and not the produce for others in a corporation.  Some planets have millions of people working small plots and never understand the need to ask for food from a neighbor, but will ask the government for a loan to build a house.  The government will naturally wish collateral, and the farmer puts up his crops for the next thirty years to afford the house.  If that farmer owns large acreage, then he pays it off faster yet.

"Let me say this about the Magisterial Bank.  Ron saw immediately how you got off the road to our financial security.  We do not need financial security as that is the last thing we want for Urantia and our relationship to it.  What we want is for nations like India and Pakistan and other poor countries to realize is that they are greedy for gold only to learn it buys them nothing in real terms of peace and contentment.  That belongs to Jesus and the Magisterial Mission Staff to provide through the Magisterial Sons who are now gathering on Urantia in unprecedented numbers.

"I have returned just now from Salvington as Serara has just told you above.  The reason I had to go back to Salvington is with Ron's favorite repeal: 'What in the world is happening now to slow the Magisterial Mission down,' he would ask, and I would tell him: "Nothing."

"I bring this to your attention in this thread because I do not have time to tell you everything but I will help Ron rewrite his timeline so it is accurate for this period.  Which, by the way, is the only document on Urantia to keep tracks of the old Teaching Mission and the Magisterial Mission with dating as it happened.  I am truly amazed Ron took it upon himself to do that as it is the root of our own package that writes it out smoother and better for readers in the next century.  Nonetheless it is an accurate account and we are delighted to bring it up to date soon.  I also am announcing that this weekend is critical for Jesus, and he laments he cannot speak at this moment, and he is in conference with Father for the announcements to come very soon.  Fortunately Ron is aware of enough to know that when Jesus speaks outside of the Local Universe, we cannot disturb them.  Ron with an occasional word from Alderfer, is the only one who is allowed to do so as he has a track record that is unblemished with problems when he does that.

"I am Michael and I need a count or two for people who still do not transmit regularly.  It is, however, frustrating to see them at work and to know they will be cut off permanently while we find others for this work at transmission.  Overmind needs to know he keeps himself on the edge of winning and losing, but he has been kept from transmitting for days now primarily because of a head cold and a sinus infection that is absolutely awful.  When he is well again we will try him again and let us hope he gets the idea he is obligated and not just encouraged to learn transmission at the drop of the hat.

"In preparing these remarks to you Andy, I also see your deep interest in the economy and the banking system.  Those two things will be in remission, but Ron has stated to me often enough now you need our attention to help you learn these things completely, and that he recommends a college degree in these areas.  We will talk with you in a few months about how to get you degreed in those areas in York which has an excellent college.  This will be true for many of you and your education will be provided by the Magisterial Foundation.  As a reminder to you Andy, you should have an in person talk with Ron on the scope of the Magisterial Foundation for it will cost more than even the United States to run its business.

"I close these remarks from Jesus who can speak now:"

JESUS - "I am poorer for not participating with Ron and his wit with us tonight, but he has Michael wondering how he got upset at Even and she is now in remission from all those leeches Ron said she got in retribution for saying something he did like.  I see we have no doubt that we will have an announcement shortly.  Ron keeps it quiet but he has been told several times now it will come before Thanksgiving, but he feels you are all exhausted with that kind of talk, and keeps out of it for now.  Only in the United States is the word Thanksgiving rooted so deeply into the population, and that comes out of the love and concern Abraham Lincoln had for the country.  He died shortly after pronouncing the holiday but no one notices he had a Proclamation in his coat pocket to announce the next day that an Infirmary built to house the wounded troops at Appomattox, had just burned to the ground, and that he was traveling there to get it rebuilt at once.  No one bothered to empty his trouser pocket, for in it were the keys to their new home in Kansas for he and his wife when he left office shortly.  She would have been ecstatic, but the cruel men who gathered Lincoln up after his death in the White House, never bothered to strip him and to deliver him to the ground, without ever looking at the man's face which was grimaced and dour as he died in his sleep and not as the result of the bullet wound to the brain but to his neck only.  Your lives are worthy too, and I say this to all of you:  Stay away from the godless, and stay away from the crazed who lost their guns, and pray that nothing happens to you where they commit you to the ground for such a small wound to the neck of shoulder, as those wounds bleed profusely but do not take your life.  Lincoln was salvageable if the doctor had only looked deeper into the matter and prayed for his life.  

"In closing, I see Ron blush at the travesty just told to him and he believes Lincoln would have changed history had he had a few more years, but the man could not battle the tyrants of the Civil War any better than he did and revenge was in the eyes of the South as it is yet today, and in the north, the revenge was not so strong as the hate for the South that destroyed the flower of manhood over slavery and nothing more. Good day."

Father - "I am proud of my little son Ron, who asked if I wished to end this long post and mostly it is unnecessary graft that Michael put into it at the end of a long day for him with Me and Jesus.  I end it this way:  Pray for peace as it is not wrong to ask for it in the midst of all the wars on Urantia.  Ask for forgiveness of the United States against itself so often.  And do ask Me to serve for you when you have no words to speak when accosted by ruffians against you and your work for me.  I now stand well stationed on Urantia through Califax, and I stand unbelievably close to Ron tonight as he attempts to finish this transmission from all of us.  I truly believe you would love to attend to Ron when he can provide laughter and humor for all of you at dinner with him some day.  I also believe that some of you must believe us to be truly helpers to see to it that he is heard at times with his southern character from Atlanta. for even Paradise hears the healing nature of what he brings forth.  I wish you all well now. Goodnight."
END
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 02:05:33 AM by Ron Besser »

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2016, 10:10:06 AM »
All these talks about the Magisterial Mission's banking project are very informative, but when it comes to the financial world and the way of its functioning, I admit that I am not so well versed in this field, it all goes over my head.

Anyway, some years back, I was introduced to the digital/crypto currency and it seems that more businesses, mainly startupers, are coming to this model of financial exchange services on the internet.

When Andy speaks of " tangibles v/s intangibles " and " new technologies " that makes me think ( I may be wrong ) of that virtual currency and how it fits in the world economy when the Magisterial Mission will be well grounded. Domtia

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2016, 11:43:31 AM »
"I am Michael and I need a count or two for people who still do not transmit regularly.  It is, however, frustrating to see them at work and to know they will be cut off permanently while we find others for this work at transmission.  Overmind needs to know he keeps himself on the edge of winning and losing, but he has been kept from transmitting for days now primarily because of a head cold and a sinus infection that is absolutely awful.  When he is well again we will try him again and let us hope he gets the idea he is obligated and not just encouraged to learn transmission at the drop of the hat.
You are correct that I feel sick. Terrible sore throat and running nose. Time management has been a problem given the work I've had to do for the election, and my free time is dominated by trying to finish my last book. Combine that with the recent lull in activity where I have no clue what direction the MM is going, and you have a situation where I haven't gotten a message in a few weeks. I'm hoping things will improve soon.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2016, 02:27:00 PM »
....{...}...
  Recently the BoJ deposited 1 Trillion dollars worth of gold in Kentucky to use against raiders in currency, and Japan recognizes they are the thieves of Wall Street that panic all other markets with manipulation of currency so deadly to smaller nations such as Brazil, and the debt of Brazil is actually much smaller than is advertised by that government today.

To all

In Brazil there is a daily fluctuating exchange, but there is usually intervention by the federal government, through the Central Bank, buying or selling dollars to try to adjust the dollar value in relation to the Brazilian currency that is called "real".

I follow the economy as a person who knows only basic concepts.

But even so, I have a vision that can be limited in relation to the current situation of Brazil, in the following aspects.

Brazil is in a state of recession. When it is in a scenario of economic recession, there is a decrease in taxes, due to the decrease in business, a decrease in sales of products and services by companies. However, monthly budget expenditures continue to exist. What is happening, then, is that municipal, state and even federal governments are, in my view, with few resources for investments.

In my view, investing in structures is a way out of the recession. Except for deception, the United States of America came out of the Great Recession (breakdown of the New York Stock Exchange - 1929) when the US government began to do structural works with constructions all over the US.

But Brazil is, in my view, without resources for these investments. Many "municipal" and "state" governments are still having difficulty paying the "payroll" of their public servants.

On the other hand, there is a country's external debt and domestic debt. I believe that Brazil does not have a high value in relation to external debt, as opposed to domestic debt, which would have a high internal debt value.

Brazil, at world level, is a small country in importance on our planet, despite being a huge country in territory and population.

However, I believe that, in light of the United States of America engaged in the Magisterial Mission, in the return of Jesus, in the Melchizedek and Adam and Eve Schools, Brazil could be a strong partner of the United States with joint spiritual growth Of both peoples.

For my part I have a project that is with my editor, in Porto Alegre. Make an album with selection of excerpts from each of the 196 documents plus the introduction of the Urantia Book, totaling 197 documents.

This album is made in two languages, the local language of our country (Brazil = Portuguese language) and the English language.

Thus, as Jesus used the Holy Scriptures of the Hebrews written in the Greek language received from present in Alexandria in Egypt for his learning in the Greek language .... Likewise, I think that the Urantia Book can be used in the same way. .. with the use of a work (an album with selection of excerpts) with both languages, the local language and the English language. This can be used by all the peoples of the world to facilitate the learning of the English language by their respective peoples, bilingual works, their local language and the English language, which has destiny as the future and universal language of our entire planet.

If there is any comment for me to give up this album (which is already ready) and you are already with the Editor, to analyze the editing costs, I would like you to be warned, that I will obey.

Finally, I ask Ron and Dr. Mendonça if I am already recovered to be a transmitter and receiver again or if I should wait longer for my recovery.

With much love to all,

Julio.

===

A todos

No Brasil existe um cambio flutuante diário, mas há, normalmente, intervenção do governo federal, através do Banco Central, comprando ou vendendo dólares para tentar ajustar o valor do dolar em relação a moeda brasileira que se chama "real".

Acompanho a economia como uma pessoa que sabe apenas conceitos básicos.

Mas mesmo assim, eu tenho uma visão que pode ser limitada em relação a atual situação do Brasil, nos seguintes aspectos.

O Brasil está em um quadro de recessão. Quando está em um cenário de recessão econômica, existe a diminuição da arrecadação de impostos,decorrente das diminuição dos negócios, diminuição das vendas de produtos e serviços pelas empresas. No entanto, as despesas orçamentárias mensais continuam a existir. O que está acontecendo, então, é que os governos municipais, estaduais e até o governo federal estão, ao meu ver, com poucos recursos para investimentos.

Ao meu ver, a aplicação de investimentos nas estruturas é uma maneira de sair da recessão. Salvo engano, os Estados Unidos da América saiu da Grande Recessão (quebra da bolsa de valores de Nova York - 1929) quando o governo americano  começou a fazer obras estruturais com construções por todo os EUA.

Só que o Brasil está, ao meu ver, sem recursos para estes investimentos. Muitos governos "municipais" e "estaduais" estão com dificuldades até de pagar a "folha de pagamento" de seus servidores públicos.

Por outro lado, existe a dívida externa e a dívida interna de um país. Eu acredito que o Brasil não esteja com um valor alto em relação a dívida externa, ao contrário em relação a dívida interna, que estaria com um valor de endividamento interno alto.

O Brasil, a nível de mundo, é um país pequeno em importância em nosso planeta, apesar de ser um país enorme em território e em população.

No entanto, eu acredito que, tendo como luz os Estados Unidos da América engajados na Missão Magisterial, no retorno de Jesus, nas Escolas de Melquisedeques e de Adão e Eva, o Brasil poderá ser um parceiro forte dos Estados Unidos com o crescimento espiritual conjunto de ambos os povos.

Da minha parte eu tenho um projeto que está com meu editor, em Porto Alegre. Fazer um álbum com seleção de trechos de cada um dos 196 documentos mais a introdução do Livro de Urantia, totalizando 197 documentos.

Este album é feito em dois idiomas, o idioma local de nosso país (Brasil = idioma português) e o idioma inglês.

Assim, como Jesus usou a Escrituras Sagradas dos Hebreus escritas no idioma grego  recebidas de presente em Alexandria no Egito para o seu aprendizado no idioma grego.... Da mesma forma, eu penso que o Livro de Urantia pode ser usado da mesma forma... com o uso de uma obra (um álbum com seleção de trechos) com ambos os idiomas, o idioma local e o idioma inglês. Isto poderá ser usado por todos os povos do mundo para facilitar o aprendizado do idioma inglês pelos seus respectivos povos, obras bilíngues, de seu idioma local e o idioma inglês, que tem o destino como sendo o idioma futuro e universal de todo nosso planeta.

Se houver alguma observação para que eu desista deste álbum (que já está pronto) e já está com o Editor, para análise dos custos de edição, eu gostaria que fosse avisado, que eu obedecerei.

Por fim, eu pergunto a Ron e ao Dr. Mendonça se eu já estou recuperado para voltar a ser um transmissor e receptor ou se devo aguardar mais tempo para minha recuperação.

Com muito amor a todos,

Julio.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 02:32:34 PM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2016, 10:55:53 PM »
Andy writes:

1)      "If we started Urantia over, we would not have money systems this way today, but you would have a sophisticated barter system that took value from your household for the cost of what you bought.  I will not get into it deeply, but a barter system ends the debt once there is no need for further debt, and only people with the real means to barter, can get fed or clothed or furnished."

So then the value from your household has no depreciation but is set at the cost of purchase?  YES

Does establishing perceived value of all goods and services that is fair and impartial preclude price/money per se ?

Ron: Far from it.  Urantia likely will stay on the currency systems forever.  It is too hard to undo in practical terms.  Wall Street alone could not cope without stocks and bonds and even the Magisterial Mission Bank is founded on giving parity to currencies and not providing equity in property ownership.  Andy, I am not real good at explaining these kinds of operations for I never can seem to learn them well without getting sleepy as I find the greed for gold presently so intolerant of normal ownership of companies as attacks and not investments.  So please forgive me if I answer too simplictically.

2)     To overcome the, "only people with the real means to barter, can get fed or clothed or furnished."

Thus becoming some version of a 'Gift Economy' in the age of Light & Life?

Ron:  Well yes, you are mostly correct with that statement, but Urantia will not get into much of that as it already has non profits to example what you are talking about.  I personally find the non-profit fun to run as I can play Santa Clause (if I am not in debtors;s prison already) with impunity otherwise.  But the real capital needed is based on currencies on Urantia and I think Michael and Serara aim to keep them.  Light and Life has its own kind of economy but that is at least four or five thousand years ahead of where we are today in order to see what the Supreme has in mind to have humans earn their keep during their years in the flesh.

How does The Magisterial Foundation establish 'the real means' to barter for ALL Urantians after the dollar has withdrawn back to itself?
Ron: It is a good question, but I do not have to answer it because they will have no reason to establish the real means to barter for an economy well restricted under the Magisterial Son, Serara.  I point out that the real answer to the question is really to deny any person to hold gold, and insist all value come out of the earth as food and commodities like oil and copper and gold.  Do not become too enforced on the idea we will not try some of this to see how it works on Urantia, especially for agrarian societies like India and Bangladesh as they are still in that manner of preparing their wealth inside those countries and they have little to gain trading the rupee, for examples, as a world currency, for it will remain mostly an Indian currency.  I also doubt that Urantia could hold on its own anything like a reversion to a barter system after Trump leases the White House.

3)     "fundamental use of money, and that is to redraw the value of a dollar back to itself as then it will never disappear."  

Then money itself is simply a tool or catalyst to elimnate debt backed by our gold standard?  YES

So for a time period, money and barter will be intermixed in the new economy and at sum point, after settling of all debt, money is out for good?
 We are not establishing a barter system at all and it will be a type of capitalism that prevails for hundreds of years until Urantia is brought back to normal with debt loads they can afford.  If we were to transition to some kind of barter system, what you suggest is true as we mix the old capitalism with new ways to spend money that does not created pecuniary debt.  There are other kinds capital debt you know, and in some countries around Urantia, they use already a type of capital barter system, as Serara remind me that India has nothing but people and very little money spread throughout the populations, and most of them eat rice bought from the average that grows it.  They simply walk in, pull off the grain the need to eat that day and pay a little man at the gate for what they took.  The farmer is happy and what they pay is pennies they earned from the government for just being alive.  Such a system cannot raise cities, but it can raise country folk in the billions if they wish to live this way.

Michael - "Andy, you are well versed in this discussion, and Ron has to fly by the seat of his pants to understand your question, and his native intelligence, based on what he knows what we will do with the Bank, allows him to answer much of what you ask; however, in this case, Serara and I agree that India is a wonderful example of simplicity in life, and Ron would enjoy it himself if he could stand the heat and the ants that are in everything.

" I cover most of Urantia in my personal view almost daily to see how it lives and works to keep seven billion people alive and be relatively happy with such over crowding I do not understand how they manage, especially in India, Bangladesh and other Asian countries such as the Philippines and Turkey and so on.  I cover other planets who are in similar problems and I wonder just how well humans realize what animals they are until they recognize the spiritual values would lift them out of this poverty instantly."

4)     "The government will naturally wish collateral, and the farmer puts up his crops for the next thirty years to afford the house.  If that farmer owns large acreage, then he pays it off faster yet"

Yes the government gets collateral but what of 'insurance' for the farmer should the crops die or be damaged?  What then happens?
 Ron: Good point.  I would assume that a government run on barter for its growth would have to supply national insurance for all sorts of things by either compensating for loss or work through an insuring agency to pay for disaster.  This can be granted almost freely as you might view the Europeans and their national health insurance programs, but without charging.  I sense this is something close to fatal communism, but it need not be so long as the nation has an income sufficient to cover the occasional accident or catastrophe or other wise.  I also think that a national health insurance as well as property insurance is doable for the United States if they put their thinking hats on and figure out what it takes to stop disease first and pay later for what is left.   Ron

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2016, 03:02:04 AM »
France Inter
✔ @franceinter

"Trump is the candidate who gives the Americans hope, hope that he may be murdered before his investiture." @ pabl0mira
22:31 - 9 Nov 2016
The content of the aforementioned "chronicle" is still broadcast online by "France Inter" and no action has been taken at this stage against Pablo Mira, the host who launched the call. The writing service of this state radio has multiplied insults against the new American president.
This radicalization of the discourse of the governmental media seems to be supported by the French authorities who did not deem it useful to react or apologize.
Solicited by BREIZ ATAO, the American embassy in Paris did not wish to comment.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2016, 03:24:53 AM »
This is the Big France Way of doing things in Africa: "kill any African leader opposite to them." I hope the US Administration will consider the above information seriously.

America is extremely dear to me, because when things go well in the US in line with Father's Business, things go well for Africa, therefore it is necessary for me to inform my brothers and sisters in America of what France is subtly planning. Calling for assassination of D Trump on a State owned radio cannot be tolerated.

Good day.

Assalé,
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 03:44:52 AM by ASSALE »