Author Topic: A Visual Of Urantia Global Debt  (Read 521 times)

andi

• View Profile
A Visual Of Urantia Global Debt
« on: November 14, 2016, 12:24:48 PM »
To: My Universal Father of All, Creator parents Michael of Nebadon & Nebadonia, Serara & Magisterial Son Mission Staff et al, Ron and Forum Members

I realize now that there really isn'y that much information on this post.  I hoped to enlighten everyone to just part of the complexities involved with the MSM.  Tremendously complex and we wonder why all the delays.  Please refer to this thread link below to refresh yourselves to the different Parts of The MSM as Serara oversees all on this Mission but he also Controls and Runs Parts I -The Mechanical Universe and the Power Centers on Urantia & Part II The Jesus & Monjoronson side of the Magisterial Mission.

MM Staff Requirements and Magisterial Mission Celestial Staff announcements

This subject is difficult to write about, from my perspective, because of the shear numbers, countries, banks/institutions, diverse markets/products, etc involved and muddled with complex equations plus the many avenues debt is incurred globally. Sources vary over Urantias total global debt as it never rests and I see it as a beast incarnate from The Rebellion.

All signals point toward an approaching global total indebtedness of nearly $300 Trillion USD and a global recession on a scale never experienced would jump up to bite us all with increased interest rates we'd never be able to service that debt as is. This includes aspects of both Private and Public Debt (which I'll write about later if there is any interest but this helps my begin to appreciate what The Magisterial Son Mission is up against.) in relation to GDP (gross domestic product) which gives us a staggering percent around 300% (great moment by moment variance as one might imagine)of the GDP reflecting the inability to pay back not only the debt but just the interest without a global economic collapse.

What does this mean for all of us? Glad you asked and I found a site that helps explain this in easier to understand specifics as this gets complex real fast.

Credit comes from https://www.thebalance.com/what-is-the-debt-to-gdp-ratio-1978993 and I thank them for the help.

"The debt-to-GDP ratio itself is an equation with a country's gross debt in the numerator and its gross domestic product (GDP) in the denominator.

Therefore, a debt-to-GDP ratio of 1.0 (or 100%) means that a country's debt is equal to its gross domestic product. In general, the debt-to-GDP ratio is used to determine the health of an economy.
What's a Good Debt-to-GDP Ratio?

The debt-to-GDP ratio is a commonly used term among ratings agencies, but analyzing the ratio can be a very difficult task. For instance, consider the fact that Japan's 2011 debt-to-GDP ratio is over 200%, but its economy received very little analyst attention, while Greece's is only 160% and many ratings agencies were predicting its collapse.

The reasons for these differences vary, but can include:

• Buyers of the Debt - A higher debt-to-GDP ratio is acceptable when the buyers of the debt are either domestic investors (citizens) or repeat buyers that have a reason for buying. For instance, Japan's buyers are domestic and the U.S.'s buyer (China) purchases debt to keep a favorable trade balance with its largest consumer.
  • Economic Growth - A higher debt-to-GDP ratio is acceptable when an economy is rapidly growing, because its future earnings will be able to pay off the debt more quickly. For instance, a country projected to grow 5% next year will automatically see the ratio decline, whereas a country projected to contract will see it grow.
  • Plan of Action - Countries with a viable plan to address a high debt-to-GDP ratio may receive some leniency from ratings agencies. But those without a plan often face sharp downgrades and criticism. For example, Greece in 2011 did not have a viable plan of action and faced harsh criticism from rating agencies."

What does this look like? To give us a visual sense I've included some picture references to help us understand this escalating crime scene that's occurring in broad daylight.

* Note that you put your cursor over picture and click to enlarge and then click again to reduce.  Hope you all can see in the Heavens too.

Exhibit A) One #100 Hundred USD Bill

Exhibit B) $10,000 (Ten Thousand USD)

Exhibit C) $1,000,00 (One Million USD)

Exhibit D) $100,000,000 (One Hundred Million USD) On A Standard Sized Pallet.

Exhibit E) $1,000,000,000 (One Billion USD)

Exhibit F) $1,000,000,000,000 (One Trillion USD) Picture A. In this picture the pallets are double stacked, meaning two levels of pallets. Visualize this picture almost 300 times and you get a grasp of the global/world debt looming over Urantia.

One Trillion USD picture B

Exhibit G) $15,000,000,000,000 (Fifteen Trillion USD)

Exhibit H) $114,500,000,000,000 (One Hundred Fourteen Trillion Five Hundred Billion USD)
Picture .

From the site National Debt Clocks we have the major players but not the smaller countries.
http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/

Here is an alphabetical list of all countries on Urantia below and you begin to grasp how difficult it is to calculate new rates/values in any moment of time:

« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 12:35:46 PM by andyvines »