Author Topic: Are we in two realities?  (Read 941 times)

JCS

Are we in two realities?
« on: December 19, 2016, 12:17:59 AM »
When viewing the news in the media, it is almost impossible not to agree that "the whole world lieth in wickedness". The entertainment industry and political institutions worship Lucifer and Caligastia openly. Everything is heading into chaos in such a predictable way that we can almost see the hands of the Devil manipulating the ropes of his puppets. However, to my complete surprise, I read in the forum that Lucifer and Caligastia were executed in 1986.
I read the posts in the forum, the messages through T / R and everything touches me as being the most crystalline truth. More than that, I know it's true, I just know.
So I remember that someone introduced myself to me as "God" in October 2014, saying that "I had created people, but not the planet", "a very old woman had put the stars in the sky" (I really I'm sorry, Mother Spirit, at the time I knew it was you he was speaking so disrespectfully) and "nothing is as it seems". Not for a second did I think the true Universal Father would say that.
By that time, in addition to TUB, he was reading about mythologies, ancient accounts, and had downloaded a book from Zecharia Sitchin a few days before. At the time, I had no doubt that this was the one the Sumerians called Enki ("EN - Lord" "KI - Earth"), who "had created the man of clay" and that so many on the web could have contacted. After a while I linked Enki to Caligastia.
I have thought about this many times and I can not undo this correlation. The emergence of homo sapiens is contemporary to the rebellion and the rise of the Nodite race. It is very natural for Caligastia, in his vanity, to feel "creator" of the human beings who now inhabit the earth, if homo sapiens is the result of the evolutionary leap caused by the reproduction of the rebels.
So, I am facing a temporal paradox: how does someone disconnected from existence in 1986 talk to me in 2014? Where was Caligastia, to get me? Or was not he? Who would be able to speak, with so much propriety, "who had created human beings"?
I have the distinct impression that it must be unfeasible or highly detrimental to erase the record of these beings, and the solution is to let people coexist in two timelines. That would explain why Caligastia's structure is so preoccupied with the media, to trap us at the worst timeline, in which the evil prince and his mentor are trapped and very much alive.
I have frequent dreams of plausible catastrophic events. At the time, nothing happens (still good), only deja vu, and sometimes a failure in time.
Not only I, but a lot of people are watching the story of the book of Revelation meet before the eyes, just waiting for the Rapture. Nothing seems to me to be delayed, everything is in the perfect time shown to John. The end of the world. But most Christians are not willing to commit to a different life of service, just counting the days to see Jesus Christ, just as they would expect the show from a superstar of music.
However, there is a fully functioning teaching mission. The beginning of a new world. Beautiful, fit, improved, grounded in new paradigms, needing mortals to work.
We are simultaneously in two dimensions, different frequency spectra that are now available for free traffic and then closed? Then will each one be limited in the one in which he lined up (the end or the beginning)?

My friends, if the digressions above are the result of a fertile mind and make no sense, forgive this mewbie. You made me so comfortable that I decided to post my doubts.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Are we in two realities?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 01:43:42 AM »
JCS,

There is a satisfactory teaspoon of medicine to undo what you have mixed together here and simplify your problem.

And you have to do it yourself.

Do not mix a lot of voices together.  Whether that is revelatory or history, the mind itself dare not make that decision for you.

Like you I have come through stacks of books and readings that charm and suggest bur are fallible.  Stick to one text, the best you can find, and live it in your belief system and let the others alone.  If you wear out your favorite text surely, then pick another, and if that does not wear out your belief system and questions, stay with it until the revelation that answers you best appears. 

The Universal Father has not divided time into separate time realities, but he has divided time into multiple realities which are all connected through central Paradise.  There is no difference from sector to the other and the Father personally guarantees no such thing will ever happen while he is Controller.

Caligastia is dead.  So is Lucifer.  They died almost simultaneously on Uversa about this time in 1986.  The announcement from the Ancients of Days to Michael of Nebadon planetized on Salvington on the Urantia calendar date of March 16th,  1986.  At that time their death was about two Urantia months old.  Michael knew of the death of his Sons as he witnessed their death as a guest of the Ancients of Days in their Court Room, and saw the robes of Caligastia fly out from his body and fall to the ground empty.  There was no form, no body, no thing, nothing under the pile of unused clothing he wore to the trial.  Lucifer preceded him in death by about one hour of Urantia time keeping.  He flew from the witness area in a rage, and as he opened the door to the antechamber, his clothing blew out from his form; they collapsed over what should have been his form or spirit body, and nothing was ever found of what was once a brilliant Lanonandek Son.

In this narrative I have skipped what I saw when the Ancients of Days played what we would call a tape of the proceedings where these two suddenly were no more. In that moment, they did not allow me to see the disappearance of Lucifer or Caligastia, but I hear Caligastia scream and it was abruptly silenced as though someone had dwarfed the devil with a cutting board of extreme harm and sharpness, and he was dead beyond any doubt anyone could conjecture.

Michael of Nebadon asked God the Supreme to not fully dismount the liar, Caligastia.  The Supreme Being asked the Paradise Trinity just how He should go about honoring the Creator Son's request.  The Paradise Trinity responded with a sound we know as the "lorry of hate." a sound so begrudging no one dares to open a door in its presence.  That was Michael's to hear, and Michael recanted his request, but the Uversa Ancients of Days braved the lorry of hate sound and granted Michael an interview with the conserved programs that operated in the personality disposal of what was left of Caligastia inside the Deity nature of God the Supreme.  We cannot describe to you what the Supreme does with discarded personality endowments, but the Supreme does remove that personality into the inner sanctum of its Deity nature and they are never issued again.  Caligastia is disembowel of all personal attributes, but is aloud to speak when the Creator Son of Nebadon wishes to know the truth about why he did what he did and why with cruelty?  So far the remnants of the Caligastia phenomenon have answered two important questions:

Q1) -  Why, Caligastia, did you do these terrible deeds?

Answer - "I did it to trial the universe for its wooden ways and its disastrous reaction to my total dislike for Urantian humans.  They are despicable and I hated them with a vengeance.

Q2) - Why did the House that Jack built fall so fast when the Magisterial Mission was asked to plan to enter Urantia in 2012?

Answer - The Magisterial Son, Serara then known as Monjoronson, was my special treat to help him win his ways over Urantian mortals who are incredibly stupid and love only themselves.  I disabused myself of them over 300,000 years ago and when Lucifer rebelled 212,000 years ago, I was with him totally to rid myself of humans who could not think or do or work or cry or laugh without being dirty and slothful.  I detested all they are and were and would have murdered each one if I had the power.

Ron - I have not reported more than any other planet knows about this affair in response to you JCS.  I do not expect to see an answer from you as when this happens I am assigned a place in the aspect profile of the Ancients of Days to report these things as directly and word for word as given and I swear to all that I have complied with all requirements of the Days to see to it there answer is truly and fully given in this response.

Before I go, newbie JCS, please recognize when they give me entirely new revelation as they did here. I am asked to leave quietly and quickly so I do not get stray information that comes in my open window of a mind.  There is somewhat more to provide you about your concern of a brush with Caligastia after the advertised death of that scoundrel in 1985/6.  You see there is a time warp between Urantia and Uversa-- not because the Father planned it, but because the Father found it useful to separate the affairs of the Court of the Ancients of Days and the Urantia historical reference to his death as March 16, 1986.  That is a calculated date, and the time warp is due to the fact that Uversa itself in the center of Superuniverse Seven, is located three fields higher than the space Urantia sits in.   When I say "three fields higher," picture three high steps each about ten light years higher than the one before it, before you reach the equivalent of the star system Superunvierse Seven operates as a galaxy headquarters our Superuniverse.  This in effect stirs time mightily and Uversa must calculate time on Urantia with great precision to get that March 16, 1986 date correct.  They certify it is and that is the date Salvington received the funeral news of their deaths.

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 02:07:18 AM »
JCS,
You ask many questions for which I have no answer.  But it seems clear to me that many, if not most people are still in the reality of the rebellion mindset.  I also have noticed an odd phenomenon taking place in our lexicon.  Often when one person says something that for him or her seems true, the response to it is "what planet is he living on?", or "in what reality does he live?".  Even though these things may be said in jest, I think there is more to it than what it appears to be.  It really does appear to me that reality is not is not always experienced the same way as another may experience it.  I have read things in the past (I not sure where) that have said there actually will be a parting of the ways, separating the wheat from the chaff, that reality itself is separating, and different groups will be led to exist in different realities.  I know this seems bizarre, but there is so little that we really know about the nature of reality.  The way things seem to be polarizing among various groups of people, we may see and experience some very surprising  events indeed.
Amethyst
p.s.  I posted this at about the same time Ron did and I had not read his response yet.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 02:11:28 AM by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 03:52:52 AM »
In Caligastia's deeds and attitude revealed here in Ron's post above, does this tell us the problems of the lack of adequate training and experience in dealing with evolutionary humans on a decimal planet? How did Caligastia get the position of Planetary Prince and why did everyone (Universe Administration) ignore his pleas or difficulties in working with the then slow and retarded humans that were then evolving?  Was it too slow for him to handle? Did the patience factor tested him to the limits? Or was his luck running out and ran into the ilk of Lucifer's Manifesto that attracted so much attention from Caligastia? Remember too, Lucifer was Caligastia's Local Universe Sovereign, so did this also compounded the issue that frustrated Caligastia?

I'm sure there is much more to the story of the actual rebellion that will be expanded on in the new second Urantia Book that will soon be disclosed, I just can't help but come up with questions that beg to dig out the problems these Lanonandek Sons were mentally having in their universe careers. And how this will affect those who hail from worlds who lived under their thumb. Can any rehabilitation do any thing to rid of the stain imbedded in our minds and memory? I'll take it further, would the nightmare of the "greatest rebellion" ever to have occurred be enough to silence all those who even dare to question like these Lanonandek Sons did and get away with murder?  The eternal quest of the Father's plans for perfection is now seen as holy ground when eternity is a long, long, long time to see the reality unfold by the choices made even now. The choice made by the rebels came at a heavy cost and a headache for any Universal Creator Son and Mother Spirit to iron out. And how is the Magisterial Son going to handle a planet that Caligastia gave up on so long ago that it had so many defaults, is there any chance we will make it after being so, excuse the language, fucked up for so, so, so, so ridiculously long time? Are we really as bad as Caligastia made it out to be? Well the questions can be endless here and Caligastia did say "wooden ways", didn't he and that's just about sums up his view of where he hails from and it begs another question, why he thinks it was so hard for him?

My thoughts run in a manner in which here we are in a world so messy that we can call it a soup bowl and out of this can only come the most intense experience one can get in a nutshell that will forge us into the toughest, eventual Finaliters ever for the Multiverse to have as "Destiny Guardians" in which we will protect the destiny of all evolutionary creatures fiercely forever, because we know what it is to sit in error and iniquity by Sons who thought we are, or were "stupid"! Watch out world, here comes a spoon in your soup bowl! :)

Sue/7inOcean

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2016, 05:11:58 AM »
Adversity creates and builds strength and character. This is how we grow and mature through overcoming our difficulties and solving our problems. I have postulated here before that I believe the insurrections were allowed by the Paradise Deities to be a teaching event for mortals and celestials across the Grand Universe. This is why it has been revealed here that Urantia is to be remodeled in the far future as an architectural world with schools about the Luciferian Rebellion. These rebellions have been teaching moments for Creator Sons and Daughters as well. Everyone is still growing up from Gods perspective.
Domtia
Kurt

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2016, 06:17:46 AM »
For teaching and information purpose, Christ Michael, is it possible to have the exact date of death of Satan?

Thanks.
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

mauricio

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2016, 06:55:06 AM »
Hi everyone, JCS, I read some articles, about what is called complex social memory, among them are RA, one that calls itself Hidden Hand, is very complex the subject, and these transcendental beings made their words materialized in 2008 And 2003 except cheating on Nodite ventures, my guess would be that it was a devious venture, in terms of cultures I believe there were many disperctions, by the top confusion, I am now studying the aspects left by the rebel flag and how they are still branched On Urantia, and I have to be careful not to be selfish in my studies, about homo sapiens I still do not know for sure, but I believe that the Father should make modifications where the spiritual charge and frequency will be increased

mauricio

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2016, 07:05:32 AM »
On the issues and complexities of the rebellion, I'd rather be instructed by Ron where , because I can not understand much about the whole history of rebellion to make an effective conclusion at the time, Thank you JCS, Ron and the others

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2016, 10:42:05 AM »
ERROR:  Once again I made the rebellion date error I keep making.  The date is March 16, 1985.  The 1986 date is adjudicated elsewhere as well but it is inaccurate as dunder heads like me keep stating it wrong and then having to correct it to March 16, 1985.

My sincere apologies and my hopes for a better archival system in this brain of mine!  Remember 1985!  I am so sorry.

Thank you
Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania