Author Topic: Reptilians  (Read 911 times)

jlivengood

• "Make it so, Number One." Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
    • View Profile
Reptilians
« on: January 07, 2017, 12:54:11 PM »
Good morning, my friends.
I have an off-the-wall question for anyone who knows or even has opinions about this:
Many believe that there are "Alien Reptilian Races" that are behind/among the Global Elite that have been choking us to death for the last quarter-million years. And those folks aren't thinking symbolically--they mean actual reptilian aliens.
Q. Is this true or is it hogwash?

I'd like to know either way. I don't particularly buy it; I don't know if it's something in planetary religions or science fiction or what but a lot of seemingly smart people believe it. I'd love to hear your input.
Curious and cold in Colorado, Jim
"Don't forget that Jesus never was elected; still we remember His name . . . "
David Amram (composer) "Message to the Politicians of the World"

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Reptilians
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 01:00:18 PM »
No

jlivengood

• "Make it so, Number One." Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 01:06:57 PM »
Well, that's succinct. Thanks, Kurt. I thought it unlikely.
"Don't forget that Jesus never was elected; still we remember His name . . . "
David Amram (composer) "Message to the Politicians of the World"

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 08:57:52 PM »
I will back up Kurt's no with more information. First of all, it is possible that there is some planet out there where the humans of the world (or intelligent humanoids) evolved from reptiles or some species like it. However, the chance that such a race or any other alien species has a hand in our terrible human affairs is quite low. Every planet out there with a good enough level of technology to get here will have gone through far greater spiritual growth than we have. They would have their own Adam and Eve, and will have received a bestowal mission from a Magisterial Son (maybe even some Magisterial Missions after that). The other apostate worlds (as the main exception to this) mostly have technology similar to ours (as I believe it was stated at some point). Simply put, spiritual rebellions slow the technological progress of mankind on a given world, and I am sure there would be laws in effect keeping such humans inside their given solar system, though there could be individual exceptions. To think that such beings have been influencing us throughout history means spirit has not only failed to monitor their world of origin, but both Machiventa Melchizedek and Michael of Nebadon have failed as Planetary Princes. I don't think that is true.

Moving on, the whole reptilian thing was proposed by David Icke initially, who is kind of crazy. Some people identifying themselves as channelers and contactees will also support the idea. He thinks it is logical that shape-shifting reptilians control the world through their special bloodlines based on the "research" he has done, but the major reason for his theories are the ancient snake/reptile cults which the Urantia Book briefly mentions. There is no substantial proof that such aliens had an impact on history in this particular way, and there is no proof they are currently a group of rich folk with a lot of political power. What about a small group of extraterrestrials that sided with the rebellion when Caligastia was still in charge? That might have been a real thing at one point, but it isn't right now and we can't know the extent of it. The people who create these alien conspiracies don't usually know or believe the cosmology the Urantia Book communicates, so the universe appears more chaotic than it really is. This sort of stuff is bound to appear.

(946.5) 85:3.3 The Hebrews worshiped serpents down to the days of King Hezekiah, and the Hindus still maintain friendly relations with their house snakes. The Chinese worship of the dragon is a survival of the snake cults. The wisdom of the serpent was a symbol of Greek medicine and is still employed as an emblem by modern physicians. The art of snake charming has been handed down from the days of the female shamans of the snake love cult, who, as the result of daily snake bites, became immune, in fact, became genuine venom addicts and could not get along without this poison.

(967.7) 88:1.5 When animals became fetishes, there ensued the taboos on eating the flesh of the fetish animal. Apes and monkeys, because of resemblance to man, early became fetish animals; later, snakes, birds, and swine were also similarly regarded. At one time the cow was a fetish, the milk being taboo while the excreta were highly esteemed. The serpent was revered in Palestine, especially by the Phoenicians, who, along with the Jews, considered it to be the mouthpiece of evil spirits. Even many moderns believe in the charm powers of reptiles. From Arabia on through India to the snake dance of the Moqui tribe of red men the serpent has been revered.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2017, 09:13:25 PM »
Michael of Nebadon seems to know something about human reptiles or if there are any.  Here is Michael:

"Michael:  Of the 3.564 million planets inhabited with my human life designs, only ONE is close to being an evolution of the reptile configuration.  The ONE is never allowed to breed outside of its own configuration and that is because they are all born males neutered.  That means the civilization must choose each child body at birth to either inseminated sperm for future use, or to let the child born as a neuter develop tests of its own to know which part it wishes to play in life as a parent.  Ron asks what an adult sized komodo dragon would be like at a PTA meeting?  It is almost too hard for a Urantia to even guess what such a person would be like to converse with. (Ron: hopefully they would be fed before our meeting.)  Our work on that planet is often dire and without concern to the population which is small on a huge planet like Saturn and almost as big.  I am delighted with Ron's reaction as they are fierce and often are at war and may never achieve Light and Life.

Ron, hiding behind Michael, while we leave the subject.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2017, 09:42:04 PM »
Now I have a vision in my mind of a Komodo Dragon in a dress at a PTA meeting!

"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2017, 10:32:52 PM »
That's an offensive stereotype, Allie. They look more like iguanas. :P
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Barato Sites
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2017, 05:41:10 PM »
I really enjoy when Jesus/Michael/The Son of the Man answers these "science fictions" and "conspirancies questions". I liked the time traveling explanation as much as this one.
^_^

mauricio

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2017, 05:57:20 PM »
The problem with conspiracy sites is that they bring more disinformation than information.

Greg Steinhoff

• faith child of God not perfect but perfecting
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2017, 07:07:22 PM »
That would be an interesting but dangerous planet to visit if one would so desire. I'm good though... We have enough opportunities to over come and learn here on Urantia. Thank you Michael of Nebadon and Ron. Interesting question jlivengood. Peace be with you. -Greg
Greg Michael Steinhoff