Author Topic: Removal at Present of the DISASTER Category  (Read 311 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Removal at Present of the DISASTER Category
« on: February 18, 2017, 12:08:34 AM »
I caused this folks and Michael asked that it be taken down because of my goof in transmitting a test and not a message as represented by me.

The DISASTER BOARD has to go back up, but I am told to hold it back until they really understand how the test got transmitted as real to me.  I do not question when someone comes in like Mother Spirit or Michael to please take an important transmit.  it does not matter now as we have erased the whole configuration for restatement when the time comes to use it.  My sincere apologies for the racket that some must have thought when the transmission missed its mark.  Ron Besser
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Removal at Present of the DISASTER Category
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 12:44:55 AM »
To Ron,

Yesterday, while reading your first post in the Disaster Section, I instantly thought I should translate it in French and so did I. After your "goofing" as you put it and to comply to the order of our Celestial Leaders to remove this section, if you deem it necessary to delete my post you can find it in the Translations Section, I can't do it by my own. Thanks

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.