Author Topic: Adjuster Contact Through Music  (Read 307 times)

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
Adjuster Contact Through Music
« on: February 23, 2017, 07:03:17 PM »
Recently, I have been awakened by the sound of music playing in my head.   Most of the tunes make me smile.   "Tiptoe Through the Tulips"  made me laugh.   For the past few days, I have heard a song which causes a different reaction in me.   It was played for me many years ago.   It is one of the Songs for the Inner Child: "How Could Anyone."   The words and music are from Libby Roderick:

"How could anyone ever tell you
You were anything less than beautiful.
How could anyone ever tell you
You were less than whole.
How could anyone fail to notice
That your loving is a miracle.
How deeply you're connected to my soul."

I offer these words to anyone who needs Love and support today.
I am safe but there are many who are not.   Please remember that nothing is hidden from the Father.

Namaste,
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
Re: Adjuster Contact Through Music
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 12:31:40 PM »
One of the blessings of being ill, is that it forces me to sit in stillness for much of the day.   I sense that my Adjuster is pleased at my lack of constant thoughts which are usually chasing each other at high speed!

Today, my Adjuster has been playing songs from the Sunday School of my childhood:  "Jesus Loves Me"  and "I Love to Tell the Story."   I remember the joy I felt to hear of the love of Jesus for me.

When Jesus arrives to be with us, I know that many will not believe in Him.   It will be the children who see and hear Him who will be the ones who believe.   They will feel His great Love for them and will know that it is true.   They will sit on His lap and at His feet and listen attentively to Him.   He will tell them true stories of His own life and will teach them of the wondrous Love that is here for them.  

I  Love to Tell the Story-   (Words by Katherine Hankey - 1866)

I love to tell the story of unseen things above,
Of Jesus and His glory, of Jesus and His love;
I love to tell the story, because I know 'tis true,
It satisfies my longings as nothing else will do.

I love to tell the story, for those who know it best,
Seem hungering and thirsting to hear it like the rest;
And when in scenes of glory, I sing the new, new song,
"Twill be the old, old story that I have loved so long.
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi