Author Topic: Important Announcement  (Read 847 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Important Announcement
« on: April 11, 2017, 04:57:37 PM »
Dear List,
As per the details in the Category of a "Second Urantia Book," i have complied with the Michael request to make two major changes to this discussion forum.

1) Remove the Category for the Second Return of Jesus.  This part of the Missions to Urantia has been put off until Urantia is mature enough to understand the importance of a Jesus appearance and to understand that Jesus himself remains on Urantia until the Magisterial Sons, Serara and Monjoronson, make their joint announcement very soon to the airwaves of Urantia Broadcast systems.  I have already removed the Category and find tears in my eyes because I had to.

2) I have posted a detailed announcement in the Second Urantia Book Category the details of the aborted Return of Jesus mission to Urantia with great clarity, and you should read the details if they interest you at all.

3) The Second Urantia Book is scheduled to be published as a new ONE volume publication and will not be ready immediately, but we expect to print it in 2017 and be ready for worldwide distribution by 2019.

I add this personal comment.

Now I feel better.  I felt death and destruction to my views and it is the feeling of despair I hold when I could not understand what was wrong with Jesus and the plans for Urantia and his Return.  Now at least we understand that Jesus is much better off going back to teach the Transcendental students we will never meet but know exist because Jesus is among them telling them the truth about our material existences.  I suppose we gain a little access to their thinking by associated with Jesus even this little bit and hope we can say hello on better terms when Father allows some distractions to occur between what could have been and what had to be including the work of Transcendental Students Jesus knows and loves.

We are not out of the woods.  I know Caligastia left some traps on Urantia to disrupt divine missions and they cannot avoid all of them if the divine wishes to prevail. I do not know what all this may entail, but watch out for an awful ride to Urantia destiny fairly soon, and I let Mantutia speak briefly to these statements now:

Mantutia Melchizedek - "I see Ron persist with this only to warn you.  I more than warn you.  It is not unreasonable to expect a nuclear exchange in the world soon enough for the North Koreans expect it and wait it out and then pounce on South Korea to foretell the destiny of Kim Jong Un, and his decision to die as a martyr to the cause of Communism.  This may not come to pass but it is loaded already in the annals of the Most Highs who consider this the death knell of all that was good about Urantia for so many years in its efforts at  disarmament and so on.  We expect this to hit no newspaper but we do expect all of you who read this to recall that the fallout will affect Japan and South Korea most and we respect Ron's view we are lucky if that is all.  I also feel that we all need a prayer now and then to state our purpose on this discussion forum, and that is to learn to translate transmissions for God and to keep the knowledge of his existence sacred.  Good day."

End
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Important Announcement
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 05:48:53 PM »
It is a sad day indeed!  Although it is Springtime, we are all suddenly thrust into
the coldest of winters. Our feelings are raw with disappointment and we hurt
at the loss of our Beloved Jesus. We fall back upon that which we all know to be
True!  Father knows what no man can possibly know.  We all have sufficient 
faith in Him that we are able to surrender to His Omniscience. We here on the 
forum are here because He called  us and we have answered the call.  We are 
here to serve Him, with or without a Magisterial Mission, with or without the
return of Jesus. Nothing has changed in that regard. Has It? 
Let us not lose sight of the fact that we are His children, children that have 
grown into adults and who are prepared to do and to give our all for Him.
This is, or should be, the unchangeable state of our relationship with Him, as I
am certain of His unchangeable relationship with us.
We are more than adults. We are His Warrior! 
Lemuel

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 06:30:17 PM »
"Present not that which is holy to dogs, neither cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample your gems under foot and turn to rend you."

My dear Jesus,  from your own words quoted above, your life and your teachings are better saved for the people and the days when they will be valued and received as they should be.  Much as I selfishly anticipated your ministry among us, I, as I am sure my siblings would agree, would not see you sacrifice yourself once again, but rather return to a people who are ready and willing to see and accept you as 'THE GIFT' you truly are.

You are and ever will be "our" Jesus.
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

NovaPrime

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2017, 08:58:12 PM »

We are not out of the woods.  I know Caligastia left some traps on Urantia to disrupt divine missions and they cannot avoid all of them if the divine wishes to prevail. I do not know what all this may entail, but watch out for an awful ride to Urantia destiny fairly soon..

Funny you talk about the 'traps', Ron, left here to destroy us in many ways. I was wanting to post something about that yesterday. In your post Mantutia takes the conversation towards nuclear exchange but there's something related to the traps that I see in a different way: -what's going wrong with our own bodies..??

Just in my own person: mental illness. And someone close to me: Hashimoto's thyroiditis.
here's an excerpt from the book Hashimoto´s Protocol by Izabella Wentz, on page 1:

¨While Hashimoto´s thyroiditis certainly sounds like a rare and exotic disorder, the fact is that Hashimoto´s is the most common autoimmune condition in the United States and worldwide, affecting anywhere from 13.4 % to 38 % of people within the general population.¨

That´s about 1/3 of the world population having their own immune systems attacking their own organs and glands and whatnot. That's more or less 2.5 billion people suffering because their own body begins to attack and damage itself.  

About mental illness the statistics say:

Geneva, 4 October— One in four people in the world will be affected by mental or neurological disorders at some point in their lives. Around 450 million people currently suffer from such conditions, placing mental disorders among the leading causes of ill-health and disability worldwide.

That's about 25% of the global population or more or less about 1.75 billion people affected.
I could go on with cancer, heart attacks and so on and we would see the same pattern developping:

self-destruction mechanisms at work in everyday life and all around us.

Hence Caligastia's traps are way deeper, and are unfortunately more sinister, than expected.
And yes indeed, we are not out of the woods and for a long while..

I'm in your Peace..

God is Love beyond belief..

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2017, 09:01:26 PM »
As stunned as I have been in reading these several posts today, holding back the tears as best I can, I know that this is the best decision to be made.   Like all here who have been enthralled with the possibility of meeting and working with Jesus in the flesh, now we have, as Faith Sons and Daughters of the Father, as  the Spirit Children of Michael,our Creator Son and His Consort, Nebadonia, our  Mother Spirit, and we , as Spirit-Led Beings, dedicated  and committed through and by our love, faith, confidence, and absolute trust in the very Family of God, now hold our heads high, indeed stand and bid our Jesus a temporary good bye as  He prepares to again take on His Position as Teacher for the Transcendentalers.  

All month I have felt deep within my being that something of great and serious import has been going on, without specifically knowing what.... only that whatever it was was big.   Even coming up with written responses to what has been posted all month, I found difficult and empty.

As we make this adjustment , we will continue on in our love, faith, confidence and trust as Serara , Monjoronson, Mantutia and the other Melchizedeks and Beings move forward with  these Missions.  I am sure that we all stand in our readiness to do whatever is required and asked of us as we share in the responsibilities, purposes, and plans of these Missions .   We stand with Ron who has helped mold and shape us with all of Spirit and given us the opportunities that few humans are ever given throughout the History of this planet and more than likely any other planet. in all of Nebadon.   Our world is beyond desperate for the Missions, for Love, For guidance, for truth.    Jesus will always be ours.  He will always hold us in His heart and we shall always hold Him in ours.... ALWAYS...

Dark clouds always give way to the light

......Love, praise and worship to the Father.

With all of the love, honor and faith, available to me, I once again proclaim,  pledge and vow:
I Am your Servant
I Am your liege
I Am Yours to Do the Father's Will on behalf of Urantia.

LarryG   11 April 2017

« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 09:31:10 PM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

NovaPrime

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2017, 09:09:56 PM »
   We are not to be discouraged because Jesus has gone back to the Transcendentalers.
    I bet he's going back there to access a better way to tackle the Urantia situation. 
   The check mate is coming but it is a long, long match the Celestials play to win. 
God is Love beyond belief..

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2017, 09:39:32 PM »
NovaPrime - I heard someone pipe up the circuit in my ear as you were talking about disorders of the body being so prevalent, and they said: " We see Urantia destitute and broken because human bodies are not being corrected in their auto immune systems or in their organs because Michael has decreed that nothing so broken must be allowed back into the gene pool of the universe designs.  He has asked Nambia (chief Life Carrier of Nebadon), to quarantine Urantia's use of auto immune diets and pills as they contain too much niacin and it is niacin that can kill an auto immune system fast than you can blink an eye.

Michael - "The present rate of mental illness on Urantia is about 40 percent of the full population when it all comes down to it.  That is an astonishing rate and it must be assigned to the Doctor we call Mendoza to state that our legal people tellys us the autoimmune system on Urantia is essentially out of control due to the presence of nuclear waste in the atmosphere and food chain.  It cannot be fixed by normal means and I will not allow the design changes we expect to bring homo spiritus to the fore until we have cleared Urantia of homo sapiens, as they are among the worst human species to take hold on any planet in any part of my universe.

"Ron and a few of you are out of trouble with most of these catastrophes because you have assigned yourselves to be spirit eventually.  When man does that the body is redirected by the Thought Adjuster to start making changes to the auto immune system quickly in order to prevent disease from claiming the genes you have into starvation and death too soon to use them.  Unfortunately, Ron came to spirit too late to do much in that direction.  NovaPrime you have the same problem - age - but you are mostly protected from the worst illnesses on Urantia because of your claim to fame in spirit more than once where you dropped pretenses and saved the day for others too by your actions.  with Larry, his fusion will correct Crohn's disease, and with Sue she has no spleen left but her blood is washed by her liver now, and so on with many of you beings saved by the bell as evolution on Urantia claims no success for those who are spiritual gone or dying and there are so many that way we cannot count them all."

Dr. Mendoza - "The trial for Urantia is to escape from evolution quickly.  Trump is abnormally big but healthy as are his children and in laws.  What problems exist are in the second generation and they will be deprived of many worthwhile activities because they too suffer Crohn's disease in the 12 year old child which he has no idea why he feels so poorly sometimes.  There must be some reason to answer this without getting into all of the discrepancies humans get into on Urantia, and Ron you seek a better solution by simply saying that God replaces all problems so long as he has time to do so.  In you Ron he has replaced must of your internal organs and a few more problems in the brain stem far too emotional to leave it alone for us as well.  NovaPrime you state things as they are and we address most of them in a coming statement to Ron from Michael on the State of Affairs of the Magisterial Mission and the Planet Urantia within the week including Easter Sunday and so on.  Good day/"

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2017, 09:44:02 PM »
How can I say it better than those of you that have already posted what is in your hearts.  Jesus, my faithful brother/father,  have a safe journey home.  We  will miss you again/always.  I did not come to this forum because I had heard that Jesus was planning his return soon.  I came to this forum purely because my Adjuster led me here.  He knew and now I know just what learning about our celestial family is all about.  We need to keep on keeping on.  I am so very happy to be here and to have had the opportunity to share, at least for awhile, that wonderful expectation of actually standing in front of our Jesus and saying hello to our savior.  What an opportunity that would have been.  I guess that is not to be just yet.  We and He will just have to wait until the time is right.   I know for a fact that Christ Michael knows exactly what he is doing and I will keep learning and practicing until this old body wears out and I can go home to receive my new and lasting body.  My personal thanks to all who contribute to this forum and I look forward to continuing our relationship.  I feel that this is what our Heavenly Father wants and expects of us.  

My personal thanks to you Ron as I can imagine just from getting to know you that you are absolutely heart broken by these stunning change of events.  If I were there with you I would wrap my arms around you and tell you that I love you with all my heart.  Thank you for all you do and all you will continue to do on our behalf and on behalf of the/our MSM.

Your life long (and beyond) friend and spirit student,
Dorian
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 09:50:00 PM by Dorian »
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2017, 10:41:12 PM »
My Brothers and Sisters on this Forum,
My heartfelt thanks for your sharing of how you feel...I concur....and though I tear up at the turn of events, I reside in the love and knowledge our Father has as he directs events.
RonB, my love and feelings of support well up in me. You have done, and do so much, you are the heartbeat of it!
In al of this, I do have some fears, and I should not. With he state this world is in, we have so little power to change the tide of politics and terror in this world...it seems only our celestial partners have one up on this...
Domtia.
The Glory of God is Intelligence...

niant2

• Antonio
    • MSN Messenger - antoniodistephano@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2017, 10:51:32 PM »
My Universal Father, your will be done,..., not mine.

You attracted me to you and to this very special site.

You made me acquainted with Ron Besser, an exceptional being and I love him very much. You made me acquainted with many people, brothers and sisters whom I consider very high, whom I love very much, you gave me a new extraordinary family.

And my dear friend Larry has light my life tonight and I also want to renew my vows to you my Father.
I once again proclaim,  pledge and vow:

I Am your Servant
I Am your liege
I Am Yours to Do the Father's Will on behalf of Urantia.

“In that day you will say: “Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted.” –  Isaiah 12:4

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2017, 06:45:00 AM »
Yes Hello RonB! My Internet is working now that I took good advice from my dear hubby to unplug it from the power point and then switch it back on so it can reset itself etc.  fun times here! And yes "we learn" much more when we spend time to let these news sink in and consider what it means for us.  To be honest I'm rather happy, if not, so relieved that Jesus's Return Mission is deferred for a century as I felt that dreaded sense for some time that he will face so much hostility particularly by the radical Bible-centred Christians that I'm so brought up with.  Now that is changed and the message I received from Sananda (see Threads for New Transmission Re: Sananda on Intention of Purpose) the "change of tone" set a different direction when I was writing it down, it was a strong indication to me something is afoot and I know it deep as it has been for some time for me.  I just know the Jesus appearance will spell danger for him, and along with the Apostles and the human staff as well.  Just a day or so ago I was watching something on television of Syria and as I saw the ruins, the words of Jesus some two thousand years ago echoed in my mind, "..not one stone is left upon another as they lie in ruins..." (I know this is referring to the fall of the city of Jerusalem in AD70), it still echoes throughout the land upon which he once stood. The images sent a shiver down my spine and I couldn't stop the tears from welling up in me as I felt for the people who have suffered under the heavy hand of ruthless, murderous thugs and whatever other unspeakable name I can't think of.  Truly horrible. The sorrow is felt deep.

I await the Father's decision like all the rest of us do and also I sensibly stand down and await for further direction from what will be an interesting turn for all of us to see how we can be best placed to serve and cooperate in what Serara, Monjoronson and the Melchizedek brothers deem is necessary and good to be about and do.  I wait it out for the coming statement as you say Ron, " a coming statement to Ron from Michael on the State of Affairs of the Magisterial Mission and the Planet Urantia within the week including Easter Sunday and so on..." and all in all I agree with Mantutia's assessment of our role here on this discussion Forum is  "to learn to translate transmissions for God and to keep the knowledge of his existence sacred...". May we all keep the faith alive as Jesus did before us. Farewell dear brother Jesus and may we meet again when it is in safer terms to be in then now.  Indeed we Urantians have nothing to be proud of but to be ever so grateful to have such a light you have shone in our lives we will never forget you Jesus! 

Thank you all for all that you do;  I wait, I pray, I listen and I am with you to the very ends of this most watched planet, once called the "world of the cross" of Nebadon. Let's look with better eyes for a more suitable title for our new book of life to train us and stay with us for the centuries to come. The story of this little blue planet still goes on and I hope it gets better as we stay the course with our amazing Adjusters and see this darn earth see the light of day to cheer it for eternity!
Much love and prayer,
Sue/7inOcean

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2017, 07:04:35 AM »
Any decision by Michael sounds good to my ears. 
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2017, 07:34:00 AM »
Let each of us, more now than ever, exemplify the Heart of the Father on Urantia through our lives, through each thought, word and deed to create the truth , beauty, and goodness that lies within us...LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2017, 07:36:49 AM »
I have never felt such sorrow as I have for the past 24 hours.   The fact that Yeshua is leaving us, shocks me to the core.   I had never considered that possibility.   When I read the message from Mother that this was another test, I felt a glimmer of hope.  Then I realized, she was talking about the delay of the MSM and not the Return of Christ Michael.  

I am fully aware of the ever present danger of assassination.   All who were with Him at that moment would die along with Him.   I know He would not want that to happen.  

My reasons for wanting Him to stay are selfish.   To be able to sit at His feet and listen to the Father's words through Him.   To perhaps embrace Him as one whom I have loved all of my life.

Then I realized that although He is leaving us, His spirit and His Love for us will continue.   And I will keep Him in my Heart forever.
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

Don Crownover

• Kindness is Love
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2017, 11:05:19 AM »
Let us pray that the power beaming from our light can help to protect our Mother Earth
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. Andre Gide (1869-1951)