Author Topic: Nuclear History Partially Known on Urantia - Scenario Forecast  (Read 2005 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Title: Nuclear History Partially Known on Urantia -  Scenario Forecast

Today is the 15th of April, 2017.  Again we listen to the sabre rattling of leaders who must be heard to tell us if they will drop bombs where they think they should be dropped.  This is not a protest against bombs though, as I understand their meaning and what they forecast.

I am so bothered by the present lack of spiritual interaction with our proposed Magisterial Mission, I keep looking for scenarios that have disrupted a Mission of this importance.  You have, and I have, been dealing with this idea of a spiritual mission well over a decade now, and frankly it loses everything we hoped for because there are so many cross purposes so strong at work on Urantia, that those forces act like a rip tide that deflects the appearance of these Missions on land.

Let's state two big opportunities we have to understand what is at force and frightens off ships to land on Urantia with the Savior, our Lord, Jesus Christ.  This is not a religious tract, but it is a hard look at something that now deeply bothers me that has never been mentioned before, and frankly, I hope it is more of my imagination than any kind of fact developing.

Two assumptions I make that drives this post:
1)  Jesus is essential and required absolutely to change Urantia.  How he is to do that is not my argument, but the chronological,  evolutionary,  changes are in place without a guiding hand now and Jesus is that guiding hand.

2) The Magisterial Mission was early planned to be for Urantia only.  However, now it includes the apostate planets known to the spiritual administration as 606 (us), 604 (known to us as Panoptia), and four others I do not have numbers for.  Urantia with Jesus is the king pin in the work of the Father, and that is to return these planets back to normal evolutionary spheres, but without the pandemic of spiritual causes that have to be repaired.  We stall to a standstill moment to moment until this entire collection of human evolution can be under one con rolling drive like a group of horses with one reign.  That is the Magisterial Mission and Jesus co-chairing the efforts to do this.

From these two assumptions, I note the following to say:

The Presence of Christ in Our Hearts

1)  Jesus Christ arises again in our hearts as he never did before.  Yet, he suddenly stands back and is negotiating to return to Paradise to take teaching up again on levels of God the Ultimate we are not supposed to learn about for decades in our ascension careers.

That means a loss to the Magisterial Mission, and it is a loss because there is no one to define the rather odd Urantian view of life in the universe.  Humans who die here and go to the mansion worlds above, are noticeably cool and unaffected by love and other gratuities that normally go with all humans to their maker and then to their educational spheres.  Is Jesus here to change the love genome on Urantia?  Or is he here to instruct the Deities just how God favors no one and lets the entire idea of that kind of change sit on the table unopened?  We will never know if Jesus goes back to Paradise and listens to his need for recurving his career to those levels most of us will never hear of again?  How much might Serara and Monjoronson see the contribution of Jesus as the finishing touches on an impossible Mission anyway?  The answer is I assume, Jesus is so important to them and they dare not lose him without understanding how they must either change the coming Magisterial Mission or abort the Mission entirely.

That said, now let me put something on you that should frighten you to death.

The Mission Waits

Here is a nuclear scenario that I bet has been played out with the Deities in their war rooms too and who control Urantia and the Magisterial Mission.  This scenario is not from any spiritual agency, and is mostly from me as I sit and look at what Urantia is leading up to once again and maybe, this time, futility in mind and destiny amended:

Today is the 15th of April, 2017.  Again we listen to the sabre rattling of leaders who must be heard of they will drop bombs where they think they should be dropped.  This is not a protest against bombs though, as I understand their meaning and what they forecast.

I am so bothered by the present lack of spiritual interaction as a Magisterial Mission for us; I keep looking at scenarios that have disrupted a Mission of this importance for nearly two decades now.  You have, and I have, been dealing with this idea of a spiritual mission well over a decade now, and frankly it loses everything we hoped for because there are cross purposes so strong on Urantia, those forces act like a rip tide that deflects the appearance of these Missions.

Three Points:

1)  Jesus is essential and required absolutely to change Urantia.  How is not my argument, but the chronological,  evolutionary,  changes are in place without a guiding hand now.

2) The Magisterial Mission was early planned to stop on Urantia.  It now includes the apostate planets known to the spiritual administration as 606 (us), 604 (known to us as Panoptia), and four others I do not have numbers for.  Urantia with Jesus is the king pin in the work of the Father to return these planets back to normal evolutionary spheres, but without the pandemic of spiritual causes we are working with, we stall moment to moment until this entire collection can be under one con rolling drive like a group of horses with one driver.

3)  Jesus Christ arises again in our hearts as he never did before.  Yet, he suddenly stands back and is negotiating to return to Paradise to take teaching up again on levels of God the Ultimate we are not supposed to learn about for decades in our ascension careers.

That means a loss to the Magisterial Mission, and it is a loss because there is no one to define the rather odd Urantian view of life in the universe.  Humans who die here and go to the mansion worlds above, are noticeably cool and unaffected by love and other gratuities that normally go with all humans to their maker and then to their educational spheres.  Is Jesus here to change the love genome on Urantia?  Or is he here to instruct the Deities just how God favors no one and lets the entire idea of that kind of change sit on the table unopened?  We will never know if Jesus goes back to Paradise and listens to his need for recurving his career to those levels most of us will never hear of again?  How much might Serara and Monjoronson see the contribution of Jesus as the finishing touches on an impossible Mission anyway?  The answer is I assume, Jesus is so important to them and they dare not lose him without understanding how they must either change the coming Magisterial Mission or abort the Mission entirely.

That said, now let me put something on you that should frighten you to death.

Here is a nuclear scenario that I bet has been played out with the Deities who control Urantia and the Magisterial Mission.  This scenario is not from any spiritual agency, and is mostly from me as I sit and look at what Urantia is leading up to once again and maybe, this time, futility in mind and destiny amended.

Nuclear Scenario:

Trump carries one overriding concern about the Middle East, and that he insists that the place become neutralized and all nations can live there outside of religious competition.  I see it too, but he misses the fact that there is no theology to repair the harm done with a nuclear exchange without rebuilding and some ministry of God to salve the wounds of the annihilated.  You understand that if a place in New York, receives a strike, to avenge ISIS on a place called the United Nations is entirely possible. Dropping the mega bomb  April 12th on an ISIS tunnel complex has now declared existential and final war between the United States and the dictatorship of murder and privacy of human religious thought.  Trump may stumble but he is lethal however this gets resolved.

I declare ISIS furious and murderous to overcome the good calling of the New York Police for being so good.  I am understanding in this thing called a back channel I can tap into some days with impunity.  It is not a transmission; it is knowing from Father, and it is given as a file to heed to me when it comes into the consciousness I currently abide with Father.  ISIS, that file says, is purely a trial of murder and a keeper of slaves, and it must be eradicated quickly or it complicates the Magisterial Mission this way: 

Washington needs to be evacuated because it is the seat of utmost power on Urantia when it comes to military prowess.  New York, at the same time,  has to be removed from harm by ending its truancy by becoming an international state as it should have become at the end of WW II. 

You never thought of it,  but Roosevelt considered it and dismissed it as the clamor would have been horrendous, but this time the United States shall give portions of New York State to the world government convened in the United Nations, when a nuclear exchange upsets the world balance of power and the United States can call the winner by becoming an employee of the Magisterial Missions.  the United States leads the way in most matters, and so why not to lead the world to God and a new civilization of hope?  While the actual capital of the Magisterial Mission will remain at York, the administration of world governments will be delivered through the New York independent State, as a gift of the United States to world progress.

I cannot guarantee this will work,  but the Most Highs think Urantia will be safe and sane once the nuclear exchange ifs finished.

In my mind, I asked Jesus to explain to me what gives if a nuclear option is exercised by the American fleet or Air Force?  Let me play act the conversation I played through in my head recently and how it went:

X - “I am a mock Jesus.”
Ron: I ask you X, why do you hold back as these nuclear options may come into play?
X - “I hate war. I will not attend to any place that is at war while I try to speak peace over mushroom clouds.
Ron: What happens to us, X?  You are essential yet we may have to pay ransom to salvation without you?
X - “Many of the Magisterial Mission supporters, all over the world, cannot be separated from their land or their government, and I must withdrawal from any such support I give Urantia while men control the scene and they spew death everywhere doing so.

Ron - I now asked Michael about what I dreamed above.  He concludes there is little he can say to Jesus to prevent Jesus returning to Paradise to teach either until this entire matter blows over or we never do get a Second Return of Jesus on Urantia and the kingpin of meaning for the other apostate planets in such need as Urantia is.

We are now stuck on a scenario that has no happy outcome.  If New York should be hit, York will be within the plume of disaster either because of restricted access to us, or we are partially evacuated as even the leaves on our tress here have fallen off by now.

A Second Scenario:

I am also starting to see that another scenario may play out under the gun of a nuclear exchange let lose on America, New York or otherwise, where the Magisterial Son just comes in and takes the reign of government in his hands, declares an international ban on war, and the forced peace ensues until man is compliant.

A Third Scenario:

Jesus reprimands me for some reason, and they throw me out.  If that happens there are no human participants in the Magisterial Mission, and the divinities and the Deities can get down to the serious business without having to figure out how a human is in this at all?  I doubt it, but, hey, we are talking real serious about something quite horrible.

In the last analysis, in the real Jesus we sometimes transmit, we hear that Jesus has stepped back from working in the Magisterial Mission, and the real reason is that there is such a potential for a nuclear exchange right now, he DARE NOT SUGGEST HIS PRESENCE any longer.

That means until the international problems with a Trump looking at removing North Korea and Iran looking to bomb the United States on behalf of ISIS and Hezbollah and others, there is no satisfactory Magisterial Mission.  Then there is no satisfactory Jesus return and so one down the line of falling dominoes against the trust of God for the people on Urantia.

If we lose Jesus permanently, we lose Urantia permanently.  Evacuation of the good folk from the surface of the planet may ensue; the downsizing of a Magisterial Mission might come to be; the loss of Urantia as an administrative center certainly, and finally, the loss of our fondest hopes and dreams to be part of a magnificent undertaking God can no longer support and that is because the Mission is realized on the spirit level only, and never again are humans considered to be part of these kinds of missions ever.  That is what we are waiting to lose if Trump, Korea, Iran, and the Shiites, force the hand on the nuclear trigger.

I give these scenarios two years to maybe play out. 

Jesus cannot wait for two years and stay to see them work out.  I suggest while we wait for Jesus to determine how he must act, that we pray for insight and for some understanding just what is up in the mind of God with YOU. What is the mind of God for America and pray we hear some answer to that prayerful question. 

The Magisterial Mission requires immediate release onto the world stage for us, Panoptia, and four other apostate planets also waiting in the wings with their Planetary Princes so outraged at Urantia, they would kick Urantia in the patoot and walk away gladly if they could!  I seldom here the other side so perplexed by so many human foibles as we have on Urantia.  I carry very little in spirit knowledge or experience, but I can tell they are so upset with us they would gladly exchange us for a trip to a briar patch rather than engage us seriously. 

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Re: Nuclear History Partially Known on Urantia - Scenario Forecast
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 02:14:29 PM »
18/20! Ron, you hit the bull! So far as ascension career to Paradise is safe, the best scenario for me is to let people go to war, the best be the winner! The winner for me should the one filled with a little love for humanity! The loser should disappear forever. War to the point we are, is no more unavoidable!

Jesus' Return: Personally Jesus does not need to appear in the flesh, he's already in our hearts! For those of us with developed spirtual gifts, Jesus is always visible on the astral plane. I also sense that even if he comes back, the majority will not believe in him. I still have Supreme Hanna's words in my head: "over 6 billion people on Urantia cannot understand the new revelations, and almost 4 billion are unable to love Father."

The Magisterial Sons Missions:
For the Missions to be effective, there is a basic work we need to undertake, it is not through mere contributions in a or (some) spiritual fora visited by very few people that we will lead people to the Missions. I still remember Father's words :"Paradise is not marketed as it should on Urantia and I'm tired of the old way of teaching." What are we doing to get the message across to the many? We've created the mess in which we are, and the right persons to rid this mess are ourselves. Serara and Monjoronson should wait, as Father never wants a forced recognition of his sovereignty on earth, He does not need to do this way.  

Should Urantia take a million years to understand how cruel and devastating wars are, let them engage in the deadlock way, the future generations will understand. Everywhere on earth people want to fight, anytime anywhere, what's wrong with them? Let them fight and let us congratulate the winners (should we always be there to do so!).

Jesus is returning because as he said to Peter: "Put aside your sword, who reigns by the sword perishes by the sword." If you don't let a child touch the fire, he will never know how burning it is. Let them fight. Heavens did not intervene while the Ivory Coast and Lybia were bombed by NATO and French warplanes in April 2011, and Paradise will not change its mind to prevent a war. Let them war.

For those of us with unconditional love in Father and His Paradise Administration, we'll be working under any condition, favorable or unfavorable. In 6 to 8 years, the real opponent will fall upon us, and war and trouble makers will have to deal with it.

Father via Rene: "With regret and sadness we announce that the loss will be of great proportions unimaginable for the Urantian mind. We anticipate that at the end of the day we will be counting on about three billion survivors, hence the importance of the Monjoronson and Sustainability manuscripts, we remind you that it should be a priority to inform yourself, on these issues, long before the crises make their nest on Urantia."

We're being trained and retrained on a daily basis through transmissions and visions, to keep our powder dry, for one purpose: Meeting with Father on Paradise. Those who dream of going to Paradise should fight the right battle, that of helping warriors turn their weapons into farming tools, and in this, we're very far from the target.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 02:17:35 PM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

waforbes100

• I love You, Universal FATHER!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 06:14:49 PM »
Dearest Ron, why have the Celestials abandoned the plan to remove nuclear ammunition from Urantia?
(Imagine the problems this would solve!)

All Love & Gratitude,
Walt

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2017, 06:29:25 PM »
Weydevu, in my conversations with Monjoronson, I reminded him that they said that nuclear war was no longer possible on Urantia.  He agreed but also said that nuclear war is in the minds of leaders who take it as their right to pursue, and therefore we allow them to act it out.  What the world knows little of is that Trump has already fired off one nuclear bomb and he is satisfied it changed the world enough for him to back down.

Ron here as I have spoken above:  The work of God the Ultimate is at hand on Urantia to change sequence of events from present to past, and past to present.  Mankind on Urantia calls this evaluation hallucination, but in actual fact it is more than hallucination to a mind of God the Supreme we all have here.  The mind of God is infinite in actuality but the finite and its sequences are contained within that reality unconditioned by actual sequence.  Actual sequences are blasted from infinity by Supremacy and only God the Father may alter sequence through God the Ultimate.  Infinity embraces Ultimacy, Supremacy, and Absoluteness, yet a mind we possess sees only present sequences and notices nothing at all about a sequence it does not know exists.

If you wish to be precise, infinity embosses the Trump equation by lifting it out of 2017 and moves it to 1952.  You observe Trump from 2017 and see nothing while the Ultimate presses Trump actions into 1952 and not 2017.  Does that help?  There is no good time explanation for it other than what I just told you.

Ron for Michael and Sentenact and Margul.
END

niant2

• Antonio
    • MSN Messenger - antoniodistephano@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2017, 06:57:41 PM »
::)

My dear friends, brothers and sisters of this distinguished Forum of Serara. How to react to all this my friend? I have always had the impression that the coming of the "Magisterial Mission" and that the "Second Return of Jesus" was in order to make a correction on how to conduct it humanely throughout the world. I believed that these two events would give the right time on the true facts of the existence of humans and the ultimate goal of humanity acquiring the recognition of a spiritual world existing after death.

For several months, and several years for some here in the forum, we are told that we have all been attracting here in order to train and work and assist the celestial beings to enter Urantia in "The Age of Light and Life " and what?

There, in the last messages for a week, I rather feel that they inform us rather than we will abandon to our fate, either to die under a ton of rain of nuclear exchange bomb and to perish like simple rats and those for the sake of some crazy heads that dominate the world at the present time because of their ignorance and their egocentric value that preoccupies them most.

Why do I feel that our Universal Father, our Father Creator Michael, our Divine Mother Nebadonia and many heavenly beings will simply leave us to our fate without wanting to help us, while letting this nuclear possibility destroy us, as many millions and millions of people died during the first and second World Wars and even several ridiculous errors that followed.

Recently, I received a personal correspondence, either to remain calm, but ..., to remain calm with what ?, with all these rumors that poison our life and our mind.

Exactly, what is your message my beloved celestial beings?

If we must die soon! , Then, ..., why play with words, our feelings by making us shine all kinds of ideas and end up always returning to the neutral point whenever a new situation presents itself.

I am sad to think that you have not studied all the possibilities that might arise during your terrestrial present and to learn that this new situation that Urantia is presently forced you to go backwards and even to the point To abandon ourselves to insane acts by a few foolish allies, and thus, instead of eliminating these troublemakers.

I'm sorry my brothers and sisters, my dear mentor Ron Besser, right now, it's far too intense for my little head. I have a cursed fear of dying unnecessarily by the hand of a few fools allied and having no scruples for humanity.

Exactly, what is your message my beloved celestial beings?

Why do I feel that you have completely left us to our fate, that you have condemned us into the hands of malicious rulers of the people who have no interest in rallying to the cause of the Universal Father?

These leaders are only the product of the legacy of the Rebellion of Lucifer and Caligastia!!!!

But we, ..., have faith in you, and this, ... Without having seen a proof of your existence.

:-[

« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 11:52:10 PM by niant2 »
“In that day you will say: “Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted.” –  Isaiah 12:4

Icon7

• Love Is All There Is...
    • View Profile
    • Icon7
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2017, 07:08:44 PM »
Hey Walt...

Mee Too.....

Doug..... 8)
"Live Hand-in-Hand, and Together We Will Stand, On The Threshold Of A Dream"

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2017, 10:41:55 PM »
Frere Antonio,
Tu mire mes sentiments...c'est a esperer que nous sommes pas victimes d'une farce cosmique dans toutes cela!
Avec toutes l'amour que nous avons pour notre Pere Celeste, et l'amour qu'il a pour nous, c'est bien lw temps qu'ils intervient et nous aide a remettre cette terre sur bon pieds!
Domtia!
The Glory of God is Intelligence...

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2017, 11:54:41 PM »
Niant2, Antonio, you read the bad part and do not inquire of the good part in the message I presented above.  Control your impulse to abandon life as a hopeless weed among the tufts of swamp grass and listen to the rest of the message.  You do not infer a thing as you mind is of the type we might call linear and surely sad about everything that does not preserve all friends and family with you as we age or learn our fate.

Jesus reminds you Niant2 to stop blubbering about losses when you have not sustained any.  I second that and remind you of the story we have in the States for children which is about Turkey Lurky and the sky is falling scene memorialized by the Golden Girls in one of their final broadcasts before Bea Arthur died.   She was in costume as Turkey Lurky and felt such a pang for Rose, her friend, she momentarily quite the show to show Rose Turkey Lurky was only an actress.  That was because Rose hated Turkey Lurky and her bad news warnings all the time.  Finally Turkey Lurky stopped with the sky is falling stuff and started gobbling the news of the Lord, 'eat and be happy for the Lord comes another day at worse, and at best, he is here today.  Surprise!"

I leave it to all to stop worrying about these scenarios.  I run them to understand the concerns spirit has about Urantia and how those concerns can detract from a magnificent mission you all deserve!  Happy Easter everyone!   Ron

niant2

• Antonio
    • MSN Messenger - antoniodistephano@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2017, 12:24:38 AM »
@RonBesser

I guess you're right Ron, I will take the time to reread carefully what you have written and I will try to better understand the meaning of your sentences.
I admit, I am inclined to read the text too quickly without taking the time to assimilate the meaning. Often I understand normal English writing, but sometimes, you use phrases in English that I'm not sure of understanding. Then I will have to make more effort in the overall understanding of the text.

Ron, my friend, my mentor, I am an extremely anxious person, but I do a lot of effort to reduce this anxiety and I take medication to help me in that direction.

But “the story we have in the States for children which is about Turkey Lurky”, I do not understand the meaning of this.!!!

I wish you a Happy Easter my friend.  ;)
“In that day you will say: “Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted.” –  Isaiah 12:4

waforbes100

• I love You, Universal FATHER!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2017, 01:25:55 AM »
Weydevu, in my conversations with Monjoronson, I reminded him that they said that nuclear war was no longer possible on Urantia.  He agreed but also said that nuclear war is in the minds of leaders who take it as their right to pursue, and therefore we allow them to act it out.  What the world knows little of is that Trump has already fired off one nuclear bomb and he is satisfied it changed the world enough for him to back down.

Ron here as I have spoken above:  The work of God the Ultimate is at hand on Urantia to change sequence of events from present to past, and past to present.  Mankind on Urantia calls this evaluation hallucination, but in actual fact it is more than hallucination to a mind of God the Supreme we all have here.  The mind of God is infinite in actuality but the finite and its sequences are contained within that reality unconditioned by actual sequence.  Actual sequences are blasted from infinity by Supremacy and only God the Father may alter sequence through God the Ultimate.  Infinity embraces Ultimacy, Supremacy, and Absoluteness, yet a mind we possess sees only present sequences and notices nothing at all about a sequence it does not know exists.

If you wish to be precise, infinity embosses the Trump equation by lifting it out of 2017 and moves it to 1952.  You observe Trump from 2017 and see nothing while the Ultimate presses Trump actions into 1952 and not 2017.  Does that help?  There is no good time explanation for it other than what I just told you.

Ron for Michael and Sentenact and Margul.
END

Beloved Ron Besser: I find this explanation fully fascinating! I love it!
It did not before occur to me that the solutions to our (Urantia's) nuclear situation might include the manipulation of time! Brilliant!
Many thanks for these insights, Ron!

All Love & Gratitude,
Walt

BrianVB

• Cooperation with goodness toward Light and Life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2017, 01:58:32 AM »
Dear Ron, thank-you for posting your intriguing scenarios and your comforting words in these uncertain times. Also, I find most comforting now were Jesus' words proclaiming the "Good News" during his bestowal here in the flesh before his untimely crucifixion on the cross. The words where He shared God's promise of everlasting life in the Kingdom after our life here should we choose it.

Dear Antonio, I too am concerned about the fate of the world and my family. But deep down, I have this strong feeling that everything will turn out alright in inspite of the news on the radio and the revelations in the forum posts.

Since joining this forum I have been more God conscious. Maybe it is from being more consistently and spiritually contemplative and in communion with the Heavenly Father through my TA. When I have thoughts of accepting what is and offer prayers of being grateful, I feel more at peace than ever.

God bless us all, and I hope all of you and your families have a happy and healthy Easter.

Brian.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 02:12:47 PM by BrianVB »

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2017, 06:02:54 AM »
Daniel and Rene, I'll be posting the Paradise File 'DIVINE WEATHER FORECAST' that combines your transmissions related to the tectonic plates shift, starring Father and Vorondadek Son Mercaladum. The trailer is in French, with subtitling in English.    

Thank you Ron for this important lesson. Personally, I'm doing what I was told to do, I remain absolutely sure that some day Urantia will enter the era of Light and Life. My present state does not matter at all. I just want to go about Father's Business.

Thank you all for your precious contributions, a real treat for my mind, it's 10.01 AM in the Ivory Coast with a cloudy sky. I slept deeply last night and I'm sitting at the computer, in stillness. Life is really good!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 08:10:15 AM by ASSALE »

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2017, 07:59:21 AM »
Do not believe ANY tv or radio news. They lie. Trump and China will denuclearize N Korea. There will be no war although that is what the globalists in the media and Congress want. The media is 95% globalist.

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2017, 10:01:33 AM »
My dear brother Antonio,

Turkey-Lurkey is one of the characters in a children's story, "Chicken Little."   It was written in the early 19th century.   Chicken Little believed that the sky was falling when an acorn fell on his head.   He panicked and ran around telling everyone that the end was near!   The moral of the story is not to be a "chicken" but to be calm and have courage.   Do not be so quick to believe the prophecies of doom.  

To everyone who reads these words: When you have your Easter meal today, please put the Love of Jesus in your Hearts.  For He surely loves you!
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2017, 11:02:10 AM »
PARADISE FILE 4: DIVINE FORECAST - TRAILER (3'38'')

Have a good time!