Author Topic: Audio Tape: Califax speaks to his becoming Urantia Planetary Prince June 2017  (Read 1462 times)

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Newstarsaphire for your persistent work on our behalf by translating to type the oral message from Ron.
I also wish to thank Overmind for sharing with us his message he  received as well.  What a great family we have on this forum.
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

Don Crownover

• Kindness is Love
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thank You!
Thank You!
Thank you!

FATHER

Protect our precious planet from nuclear harm!

God's Kingdom Come
God's Will Be Done
On Earth as in Heaven.

Thank you for sharing your transmission from the Father.... Overmind.
Don
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 09:47:02 PM by Don Crownover »
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. Andre Gide (1869-1951)

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Phyllis,  my goodness this is like the best of two worlds!!!!   The wonderful tape from Ron and the many Spirit Personalities involved with these revelations to us and your diligent work to give us the written transcription of the entire message.   And speaking of Ron's tape, I wanted earlier to say that his voice has become so strong and sounds so confidant.   Having the transcription enables  us to reference and find many aspects and passages that we want to reread and study.   Thank you so much......LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Overmind, I am so glad that you have shared  your message from Father... I can understand your reluctance and agree that  the tone was indeed stern and "heavy stuff"..   As I was reading it as well as several passages from Califax and Michael in the latest announcement,  I kept thinking about the three scenarios that Ron mentioned a few days ago.... especially the  second one:

A Second Scenario:

"I am also starting to see that another scenario may play out under the gun of a nuclear exchange let lose on America, New York or otherwise, where the Magisterial Son just comes in and takes the reign of government in his hands, declares an international ban on war, and the forced peace ensues until man is compliant"

......in particular the last part of the sentence:

"...where the Magisterial Son just comes in and takes the reign of government in his hands, declares an international ban on war, and the forced peace ensues until man is compliant."

The tone of these seem to be very similar.....and will be more than welcome to really make the necessary and needed changes on our world.

Thanks again, Overmind for receiving it and posting it.......We are on the thresh hold of a dream and the answer to our prayers, as our world shall be saved and transformed......In love and service to these ends,
    .LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
You might be right, Larry. This stern language might actually be in response to a military action in the future that they are looking to reverse or halt. Kind of scary stuff given the recent news about North Korea and Trump dropping bombs everywhere. Not sure what to think.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

Greg Steinhoff

• faith child of God not perfect but perfecting
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Califax I am grateful in having you as our new Planetary Prince as of June 6, 2017. I welcome you with an open heart and an open mind. i am excited to learn about the new staff that will assist you in your new position as a Lanonandek order as our planetary Prince. and Machiventa Melchizedek as ruler of the Melchizedeks on urantia. Thank-you Ron for this audio tape transmission. I really like the fact your now using audio which makes it easier for me to hear a message and receive it. My heart and prayers to you. Thank-you Michael of Nebadon for your message concerning the government over Urantia your love is unfailing and unending. Thank-you again Califax for becoming our new Spirit Unifier over Urantia and the 5 other planets in the area. Peace be with you. -Greg
Greg Michael Steinhoff

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Newstarsaphire for the audio transcript of the message received by Ron Besser. This transcription service is invaluable to everyone, like myself, who has a native language other than the English language. With great joy for the service you did with the transcript and that will be of help to many. From your brother in spirit. Julio

Post Scriptum: About the content of the message regarding "Flurry". I received the edition of Flurry in my email, but I suspect it has some computer virus because I could not open it on my home computer, and in my work, I also could not read Flurry

=== 

Obrigado Newstarsaphire pela transcrição do áudio da mensagem recebido por Ron Besser. Este serviço de transcrição é de valor inestimável para todos, como eu, que possuem outro idioma nativo que não o idioma inglês. Com muito alegria pelo serviço que fez com a transcrição e que servirá de ajuda para muitos. De seu irmão em espírito. Julio.

Post Scriptum: Sobre o conteúdo da mensagem em relação ao "Flurry".  Eu recebi a edição do Flurry em meu e-mail, mas desconfio que tem algum vírus de computador pois eu não consegui abrir no computador de minha residência, e no meu trabalho, eu também não consegui ler o Flurry
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
June 2017

WELCOME to Prince Planeterre Califax,  :-*well come on this map came from a wide "Holocaust" of souls on UR 2017
Thank you dear light sister to these translations, coupled with Gerdean, and our precious Big Brother L Spirit RON Beloved, can in June partner in this forum L mind Being faithful and loyal Torches in eternal service to these new spiritual instructions in our "Ashoa" spiritual current Urantia    ETERNELOVE
Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !