Author Topic: Removal of Thread on My Leg Problems on 050417  (Read 545 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Removal of Thread on My Leg Problems on 050417
« on: May 04, 2017, 10:30:28 AM »
Dear folks,
I feel like such a heel.  I awoke this morning deciding forthrightly there is far too much Ron on the discussion forum especially in the ways of producing a thread that talks about an unending health problem I face and still face today.

On a personal note to all of you,  I have decided to delete the thread on my leg problems and I will explain to members that such a thread places me too strongly into the limelight, whatever the problem is or is not.  In other words: 'Too much Ron,' and not enough substance to justify its presence ever again.  I feel very guilty that the thread is there and I am backing way off discussing the health problem again unless someone somewhere on high tends to disagree with me over this entire matter and the public.  I write this to apologize for becoming a self centered jockey because of what happened, yet it is something that I know Michael of Nebadon and most of the staff of the Magisterial Mission would just go away, and that we quietly look at ways to help me if they will.  I thank all of you who responded with helpful suggestion (or incredulous questions), and look forward to the mysterious future with or without my legs being the circus maximus  that it is well on its way of becoming.  Thank you for your patience and let us get on with other more important questions to all of you other than what they figure out for my transition.  My best to all.  -Ron-

Michael of Nebadon - "Ron does not expect this ever as he truly dislikes the limelight, and MidiChlorian hit the nail on the head when he complained of the "aggrandizement of Ron."  He sees it like I do now and without further ado, here is Mother Spirit."

Mother Spirit - "We choose to ignore my choice of words for the entire affair, but he did it to inform others of transition problems that go wrong.  Most of you will never get into a transition problem now as we are rescinding life extensions until we figure this one out.  However, Ron rightly proclaims this puts him far too much in the bull's eye of public taste and asked for and received permission to delete the thread after a real tussle with Michael who found it entertaining and helpful.  I also wish to thank MidiChlorian for his unkind remarks as usual for he knows no real love in his own life but ceaseless work and care over matters of his own choice.  That said let me avoid further controversy and allow the Deity Absolute look at this decision by Ron to get out of the business about talking about a personal problem even if it is a medical problem."

The Deity Absolute:
"I configure my remarks briefly.  The trial Ron is in is hell as he calls it and he will not relent here or elsewhere in spite of the problem.  I concur with his decision to break it off and remain silent about it now, and will work with universe authorities to end it permanently.  That being said again, I am sorry to hear  that the Father concurs even before Ron did this that it placed an emphasis on conversion problems unknown to us ever before in the entire universe, and we are asking Ron and Michael, that when this thing is ended and figured out, that Ron be allowed to publish the results in the same area he did this thread several days ago.  Ron agrees with me assuming it is okay with Dr. Mendoza, Michael and Mother Spirit of Nebadon, and so on down the line with authorities in the Local Universe and elsewhere.  I lament that this happened on the eve of great things and that Ron has to battle circumstances that will not relent or rebate to his comfort zone as of yet.  I wish you all a good day."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Removal of Thread on My Leg Problems on 050417
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 12:02:47 PM »
Ron, and  the involved Deities, While I understand the reasoning here on this decision, I do appreciate all that has shared with us in these threads for we learn so much personal information  that could come from no where else.   I always find myself wanting to know and hear more, not less,  whether it be by the written form or from the wonderfully personal recordings.   Having this kind of information and exchange makes us more of a close knit and loving family but I stand by with this decision and look forward to receiving the future report on the  positive results as they come about, which I pray will be sooner than later.      In love and service as we move forward towards  "our" Missions.  The Will of  our Father be done.   LarryG    
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 01:02:15 PM »
This may be a little off the wall but I wonder if Ron and the participating Deities could consider an option to help Ron with his pains, if at all possible.  And the option is this:  Is it physically possible to transfer some of the pain empathetically?  It may be my sci-fi movie memories or it may be the fact that twins can "feel" or "share" each other's physical experiences ( if that's even true), but could this be real?  Or can we give a physical part of ourselves to aid in the recovery of someone else?  In either case or some other case that we mortals cannot know about at this time, are we able to share the pain or transfer some part of our physical being to the subject (in this case, Ron) for remedial purposes.  We can give a kidney to a needy person, can't we?  Can we give something Ron needs?

I'll wait for an answer and it will probably define my puerile thinking.  Or not!!!  Just hoping there's a way.

Steve

MidiChlorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 04:42:36 PM »
This may be a little off the wall but I wonder if Ron and the participating Deities could consider an option to help Ron with his pains, if at all possible.  And the option is this:  Is it physically possible to transfer some of the pain empathetically?  It may be my sci-fi movie memories or it may be the fact that twins can "feel" or "share" each other's physical experiences ( if that's even true), but could this be real?  Or can we give a physical part of ourselves to aid in the recovery of someone else?  In either case or some other case that we mortals cannot know about at this time, are we able to share the pain or transfer some part of our physical being to the subject (in this case, Ron) for remedial purposes.  We can give a kidney to a needy person, can't we?  Can we give something Ron needs?

I'll wait for an answer and it will probably define my puerile thinking.  Or not!!!  Just hoping there's a way.

Steve
Interesting philosophy or theory "gitz", however, assuming that this might already be the case in fact or speculation, it would mean that both or all parties would need to make at least the same effort in order to rectify minimal aspects of the various issues.  I for one, know of a few people who have or have been suffering from similar painful experiences, in and around the same time that Ron has mentioned these various issues.  So, it might not be out of the question that what you present is and can be a viable theory.  Then there is the other side of this coin in that with Ron's abilities, can one rule out that he is the one sympathetically feeling an other's pain, where if the celestial's cannot put their finger on his specific issues, is there actually a problem which needs to be resolved?  In essence a psychosomatic response, however this may be unlikely if specific physical issues have not been ruled out or confirmed by a material physician.            
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 04:49:45 PM by MidiChlorian »
The Reality of knowing what Wisdom is, is in the Experiencing of the Philosophy of using Knowledge.

gitz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 06:14:21 PM »
Overmind:  Thanks for responding to my query/"theory".  I do appreciate you showing me the flip-size of the coin.  But, I don't know, Overmind.  I'm still saddened by the pain that Ron must endure and frustrated that I cannot help...until we think of a way.  My gut turns and tenses up when thinking about Ron's condition, not that I'm accusing or even wishing it could be reversed,  for Ron's courageous decisions have benefited us and all of Urantia.  And I for one am eternally grateful and cannot go back (doesn't that sound familiar).  So, if forward is the way let's go there.   -- Steve.

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2017, 11:40:56 PM »
Overmind:  Thanks for responding to my query/"theory".  I do appreciate you showing me the flip-size of the coin.  But, I don't know, Overmind.  I'm still saddened by the pain that Ron must endure and frustrated that I cannot help...until we think of a way.  My gut turns and tenses up when thinking about Ron's condition, not that I'm accusing or even wishing it could be reversed,  for Ron's courageous decisions have benefited us and all of Urantia.  And I for one am eternally grateful and cannot go back (doesn't that sound familiar).  So, if forward is the way let's go there.   -- Steve.

Umm, that isn't me.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

gitz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2017, 12:37:10 AM »
Please excuse me, Overmind. I was trying to close shop at 5pm and was interrupted so many times with the post that I had to finally laugh with my final interrupter.  

Midichlorian, thanks so much for helping me with my thoughts and feelings. Maybe my goof with names gave you a good laugh.    Steve