Author Topic: On A Clear Day  (Read 109 times)

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
On A Clear Day
« on: July 03, 2017, 02:08:08 PM »
Good evening everyone.
                                           During this evening´s time of stillness, my Beloved gave me the words, "On a clear day"
which brought to mind the song, by Alan Jay Lerner. I was "prompted" to write out the lyrics and post on the forum
for all of the members to enjoy.  
                                                                       "On A Clear Day"
                                                                         On a clear day,
                                                                  Rise and look around you
                                                                And you´ll see who you are.
                                                                         On a clear day
                                                                  How it will astound you
                                                                 That the glow of your being
                                                                     Outshines every star.
                                                                        You´ll feel part of
                                                                 every mountain sea and shore
                                                                             You can hear
                                                                           From far and near
                                                                  A word you´ve never heard before
                                                                           And on that clear day,
                                                                               On  that clear day,
                                                                            You can see forever...
                                                                                    And ever...
                                                                                    And ever...
                                                                                 And ever more.

My Beloved added the following:   "Tell them that Clear Day is coming for you all.

Love and blessings
     Lemuel