Author Topic: A hole in the world  (Read 205 times)

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
A hole in the world
« on: July 09, 2017, 09:55:13 PM »
Tonight while sitting her in the silence contemplating my navel, I closed my eyes and I noticed some holes being created behind my closed eye lids.  It was something that I seen before but usually with a purple glow around the perimeter.  

Tonight the glow started to resemble a wreath of some sort.  That was strange in and of itself, but the wreath kept contracting and expanding.  I moved my eyes to the left all the while keeping my eye lids closed.  The wreath slowly moved until it was in front of my eyes again.  The oddest thing about the wreath is that it looked as if it was composed of small yellow orbs.  Kind of like salmon eggs.  Not red but yellow salmon eggs.  I remembered using yellow salmon eggs while trout fishing in the Montana wilderness years ago.  So I think that is where the recognition factor came from.  They were pulsating and moving in a clockwise direction around the wreath.

I believe I saw some blue sky for lack of any other word to describe the background that was on the other side of the hole.  I opened my eyes and the vision disappeared.  I closed my eyes in an attempt to get it to return, but to no avail. So I wrote this down before I forgot what had just happened.  Reading it now as I type it makes me really wonder if I should share it.  It seems sort of weird in a silly way.  But here goes everything.  And no I am not smoking funny cigarettes. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this.  It really is different wouldn't you say?
Dorian 
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Re: A hole in the world
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 06:33:40 AM »
Your soul is developing, no wonder if you happen to see yourself attending a Melchizedek class in a vision some day. I'm now a "night schooler", and when the vision begins, I know exactly where I am. Well done, Dorian, not only you'll hear the Spirit, but there are also possibilities for your third eye to catch a glimpse of the Higher Worlds of the Spirit.

I for example am being trained to be become both a local "Mighty Messenger" and "Warrior". I fly high in the cosmos, until recently I was advised by the Eternal Son to sleep in my own bed at home! 

Sincerely, thanks for sharing. And each time you have a dream or a vision, feel free to share with us, I'll always be there to read and enjoy it.

Domtia.

Assaley, Califax's boy for Africa.
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

mauricio

Re: A hole in the world
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 12:47:35 PM »
It can also indicate an interaction of correspondence, through decisions taken, the spirit can interact telling you to continue, with the specific of the genuine decision.