Author Topic: STANDBY NEW CHANGES: The PHASE I Government of Salvington and Michael on Urantia  (Read 769 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
This post was to Lundco this morning and I have not changed the wording so it is first addressed to him and his question about the Master Spirit we know about as Ocilliaya.  I was directed to respond to the question directly and I quote Ocilliaya and Michael of Nebadon, as Michael has some heavy new announcements you will read below.  Perhaps this message should have a special Category but it does fit with the astounding announcement earlier that Missions to Urantia will come to us in four phases lasting well over two thousand years.

I further will indicate that the ideals stated below were for Lundco to absorb as he seems like so many of you to drift uneasily with names and places and concepts that just do not get in minds well.  I take this to be a sign for a needed upgrade in mind use and that such as it is,  is planned to be done in the coming Phase I Mission from Salvington to start this all off well when they arrive on Urantia in about six weeks. (Today is July 21, 2017).

Furthermore, I am to be appointed to the head of the new Urantia Book Foundation, and the first thing I intend to do as head of that Foundation is to reinstitute the Brotherhood which I think is such a great idea I will not see to the extension of the Urantia Fellowship, but will welcome all from the Fellowship to become members of the Brotherhood at that point.

Second, I am to be Chair of The Starbridge Group as it currently exists but I have asked for modifications from the new attorney to work it as a single director and to leave the corporation a non profit so it can accept donations well.

Finally, I have no intention of swinging an ax to clear the old ways but will work carefully to see that all who truly understand what is to happen (some of which you read below in my response to Lundco), are most welcome into the new Foundation, The Urantia Book Foundation.  Thank you and read the astounding news to follow:

Ron Besser
York, PA 9PM Local Time
July 21, 2107
Teachers are Michael and Ocilliaya and Mother Spirit speaking in the background

- - - - - - - - -
Dear Roger Lund, [and to all members of this forum today]
You say you enjoy learning but I think it is safe to say most people do if they are allowed to learn the basics first.  In your thoughts the basic fact is that the Son and the Spirit forecast and put into place the space called time and space.  They were the ones the Father asked to put together the finite existence of time which lies in the space region just outside of Havona and carries all seven superuniverses of human existence and trillions of other beings who learn to work with the concept of time.

The second thing you need to know is that the Master Spirits were conceived by the Infinite Spirit, and the Father. The Infinite Spirit proposed the Master spirits should exist in different perspectives.  You have the name of all of them in your notes somewhere, and each name, seven of them, represent the concept of different purposes for life existence and universe building.

The third thing you should understand is that Ocilliaya represent the portrayal of what the meaning of life is as seen by the union of the Father and the Son, and it is Ocilliaya, who directs this part of Deity purpose even on Urantia.  The purpose of the Father-Son reunion is to provide all life with the idea that the Father cares about what he created and asks all persons who are alive now to propose a life union for themselves and to live life well and with purpose as Jesus taught the world when he was here.  Ocilliaya speaks:

"We hold certain truths to be self evident and that means that certain things in the governments around the world must reduce the size of government and come into the shade of participating with each other in a way that makes living on Urantia easier to do.  Our choice is to reduce the size of the House of Representatives and in England to reduce the size of Parliament by half.  This inflame many who are in government now including the Scots who hate the idea of leaving the EU but will okay their leaving when they learn the EU must reduced in size by half in order to keep it from flying apart into separate entities that can not govern themselves any longer.  How this occurs will be up to Michael of Nebadon and others on his staff as to how to implement these draconian efforts.  The Father-Son union wants people to come together and work well to produce what should be done in order to bring an ease of operations and then drop the new ideas into the actual working on a world that desperately needs reform in government and other social institutions that have become stuck in a straight-jacket of traditions and old fashioned ideas about how humans work best.  This is to give you some idea of what we are going to do when we appear as Jesus very soon and you will see a huge flow of work to all of you on this forum to help people understand what Jesus has to do and amazingly show himself everywhere he can to teach people humility and the rest they need to understand before we can implement these vast changes to government.  This is why Ron made the comment he did and he will please everyone by teaching the need of government to be smaller and better run that it has for centuries on Urantia.  This is Ocilliaya and I wish you a good day."

Michael of Nebadon - "This message is too important and needs to be posted independently which Ron will do.  It is too important for man or the people on this forum not to understand what is to happen almost immediately when Jesus arrives from Paradise to take up residence on the York Commons in downtown York where a residence has been prepared in the City proper.  Ron is completely surprised by this announcement and is wondering if he receives these words properly and it goes against all we told him months ago that Jesus went back to Paradise to teach.  He did, but the Father, and the Spirit, and the homogeneous Spirit of Truth, have revived themselves to become the major operators on Urantia for the next twelve to fifteen years.

"Phase I of the four Phases of the coming Missions to Urantia, are without precedence on any world in Orvonton, and that is because Phase I reinstalls Jesus as Head of State, and that Jesus will preside over any Symposium held to install the new Urantia Book Foundation when it is fully formed and ready to serve the Urantia Book community well again.  Ron is no longer co-Chair of the new Foundation but its Chair as governed by Jesus and Michael and Gabriel and the Melchizedek Corp on Urantia.  You will hear Ron make a speech now and then and he will sound great too.  Be assured this will all be in place in about six weeks and, God willing, Ron is well enough to take it on with glee and happiness for us all.  His life is truly a mess right now and he can hardly move to live well enough to get through the day at all, but he lies down a lot and we see to his health and eye sight day to day as best we can afford those things right now.

"Andy Vines currently lives in Ron's home at Ron's invitation and has learned that he must fulfill his own destiny now and remove himself by the end of this month or when best convenient in the next twenty days.  He has not choice but to pick up and go to his new home somewhere to the west of the Mississippi, where he has prepared a lot of new work to maintains his life style where he works best.   No one has ever done what Ron did and that is to save the man from crushing debt and place him in an environment he can live in until he is trained to do what he can do very well.  We wish Andy all the best as he will achieve glory and work at his own leisure in the coming months and years as he sees best.

"I will achieve synchrony with Jesus soon.  It takes a lot and a lot of heart and soul searching for a Creator Son to do that, and Ron has been treated with the highest authority any human has been given to run things well for us in the revelatory department only.  His work at Starbridge will be the power that funds us and his work at the Urantia Book Foundation will be well known as he finds ways to insulate the devastation of tectonic plate shifts on the west coast that will allow the United States government to realign itself with the ideals of a smaller democratic government under its present Constitution.  The US Supreme Court will be reduced to five and the later appointments including the head Justice of the Supreme court will be ceremoniously removed to make room for three new Justices who are Melchizedeks and who know the law better than they do."

"I also must place two new corporations out of the many we have to be preeminent for my use and the corporation Ron had decided to use for Jesus to be re instituted as the Jesus Return Foundation but not to be incorporated before September or October of this year (2017).  Craig Diehl is the new Attorney Ron has invited to form these corporations and he is a fellow member of the Rosicrucians and has no idea what he is doing for Ron and for us.  Ron has shielded brilliantly the purpose and the power the new Attorney works with so that this can be achieved without a lot of fanfare.

"The deal to institute Jesus as Head of State is to bring the idea of the Vatican to bear on the York area which will be cordoned off and people removed and it will then consist of Continental Square, the present name of the center of the City, and be renamed Magisterial Mission Square (temporarily),  until Jesus decides the best course for York and whether it is to remain the capital of the new State of God, and we will see how this plays out for Ron too as he believes the true capital should be lofty and gorgeous physically on some high bluff as seen in the City of God by Plato so many millenniums ago.  Ron cares little for York itself but it is his home and we will see how this idea goes then.

"In telling you all of this today, keep in mind that Jesus resides on Paradise yet, and that his coming to Urantia is a projections of his form and mind while he remains on Paradise to teach and spell out what is happening on Urantia these days.  He will join Urantia when the excitement dies down and he can live a peaceful life on Urantia in York as he proposed to do months and years ago to Ron when only Ron knew what was to be done and kept it quite all by himself. Wish us well dear folks as this is no means finalized as to success or plan as what to do if a civil war breaks out almost immediately on Urantia in various nations such as the United States when the full force of what is happening is seen and appreciated.

"I am Michael, and I wish you all a good day."

END

« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 09:24:59 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
This is Wonderful news!
We all thought that we would never see Jesus after He returned to Paradise and now?  Wow!
I think that this most astounding news will be a great boost for all of us here on the forum.
Thank You Michael. Domtia
Thank you Ron.
Lemuel

niant2

• Antonio
    • MSN Messenger - antoniodistephano@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
 :D
Our beloved Jesus will return !!!! WOW !!!! What an amazing news this morning !!!!
Thank you Father and I welcome you my beloved Jesus !!!!

:D :) ;)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 10:24:29 AM by niant2 »
“In that day you will say: “Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted.” –  Isaiah 12:4

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thanks Lemuel, I also suggest that people remain calm because as I read it there are a lot of or considerable number of questions that immediately arise over this announcement.  I alwasy pray they are not foulding me up with dreams and fantasies for what purpose I do not know.  Keep these announcements in your mind(s) as calm and lets see what this is or portends or is not!  Be wise as serpents this time!  We all have invested a huge amount of faith and reserves in heart and mind for these Missions, and I am not so sure I hear real intention in all of this at this time.  You know I cannot prove anything or do I attempt to, but for goodness sake watch future announcements and be prepared to understand more than you wanted to from the beginning of these changes and proposals for the Phase I indoctrination of Urantia to divine government.  I hope I have made it clear - be as wise as serpents and gentle as a dove and flow with the changes as they come down a river full of treacherous ways of government to undo everything Michael plans, and just keep yourself calm all the while.

Ron
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 10:05:35 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

niant2

• Antonio
    • MSN Messenger - antoniodistephano@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sorry for my enthusiasm Ron, I will be as wise as serpents and gentle as a dove and flow with the changes as they come!!!!  ::) and I will Keep these announcements in my mind as calm and lets see what this is or portends or is not!!!!
“In that day you will say: “Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted.” –  Isaiah 12:4

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
Yes indeed Ron!
Point taken!

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Changes are so unexpected that any announcement is to be taken like a pinch of salt so as to avoid deception, but deep in my heart, I can't help myself not to rejoice at the idea of the return of our Beloved Jesus. Domtia

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Michael and Ron for keeping us advised and up to date on new and important developments taking place at this mercurial time on Urantia.  Just the possibility of the presence of Jesus in any form be it human, morantial, or holographic, fills my heart with unfathomable joy.

Even though I am away from my home I still come to this digital home several times each day to keep abreast of any and all new developments I need to be aware of.   I have tried to connect to this new reflectivity system, but so far no cigar.  Which does not imply that I will quit trying.  I believe that my recent lose that I have experienced has my mind in a fog at times.  It seems like I am on an emotional roller coaster, and I hate roller coasters to begin with.  Nevertheless, not my will, but the Father's Will, be done.

I truly love and pray for each and every one of you in this incredible family.
Dorian
Domtia
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Receiving this wonderful news concerning Jesus creates in us a real challenge to keep our emotions in check since most of us here were and are of the opinion that the actual  Presence of Jesus either in a human type form or in a Monrontial Form as he was after the Resurrection before leaving Urantia or some other visible Spirit Form would have been both crucial and essential  for a more positive and effective beginning for any Divine Intervention and Mission saving Urantia from itself.   However, as directed, we must follow the judicious discernment and prudent advice given here to maintain  a calm control of ourselves so we can best help the Missions and in turn help our world especially during the beginnings of Phase 1   These last two posts and messages  from Michael  and Ron are truly remarkable as this tone  and timbre is set for our work ahead filled with Love,Will and Divine Purpose.    LarryG
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 02:00:20 PM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
In regards to the news of our Beloved Jesus who has given us so much, including the gift of the Mind of Christ, I can only pray:

May the Father and all His powers protect him ever and always as he graces us with his benevolent presence and experiential wisdom; may his guidance be perceived in the minds and hearts of all Urantia mortals and come to emulate him in thought word and deed as the example of all we can and are to be, the personification of Fathers will mediated in and through a mortal of time and space, without exception or rancor.
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Newstarsaphire.
                                              That is a beautiful and perfect prayer.
Amen to that.
Lemuel

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
And may I also thank you Newstarsaphire for your beautiful prayer that so obviously comes from deep within your heart.
Blessings to you.  
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

Lundco

• View Profile
    • Email
  Thank you Ron, Michael of Nebadon, Ocilliaya and Mother Spirit for that motivating and emotional missive. This is one that must be studied and digested slowly to enjoy all the information contained. I remember reading about Unity of Purpose and its importance in the ascension career and spiritual growth. Ocilliaya directs Father- Son reunion Deity purpose on Urantia to provide us with the idea that the Father cares about what he has created, especially us rebellion ravaged mortals, who are alive now to propose a life union (work with ones Thought Adjuster?) for themselves, live life well and with purpose as Jesus taught.
  The challenge of course in Unifying the Purpose of people in government to come together and work toward  reform of their good ole boy traditions and social institutions will require them giving up Power which results in the loss of money control. The politicians and news media will need a super dose of the Spirit of Truth before they relinquish this power to celestials and play fair! The thought of civil war in the USA is rather disheartening to say the least, however I pray and trust Phase 1 will successfully overcome these difficulties, the Father- Son have a purpose for us and this little rock called, for now, Urantia.  Lundco
Wichita,Ks

With faith I go, as Love lights the way.

7inOcean

• View Profile
I love it when it feels and looks like a bouncing ball.  (Laughs here). I've been thinking for a while Jesus has to fit in somewhere in all of this to make it more recognisable. One way or the other. I'm sure Jesus knows what I mean and for all that is said and done, Father knows best.

Stay Calm!  Wise words Ron, it has always been said in most of what I receive - "stay calm, focused and centred.." no matter what!  Thank you Ron, Michael, Mother Spirit and Ocilliaya for the heads up on changes.

As for speaking, and keeping composure, in public speaking - that comes better by really talking and listening to people even as you work.  It is amazing how we can relate well with others when we put the effort into listening, asking appropriate questions and thinking about how best to respond and being honest with what you can or cannot say. Thoughts do come and can be useful when one sees well with intuition and wisdom to see a better way in things that matter at the time.  Given that, I note, there are lot of members here practicing audio transmissions, keep in mind this is a practice in how one can speak whether in small group settings, a wider audience or just one on one; these are just a way to transfer knowledge albeit in the natural repository that we are gifted with in speaking, hearing and seeing with all our sensory capacities.  Emotion does play its part when better handled with grace and the speech is clear, well spoken without stuttering, muttering or showing hesitation, and the content given is delivered with important relevant information so people can pay attention to it.  In addition, it is also critical to know when NOT to speak at all and keep certain things left unsaid, even to know to step aside or walk away when it is best to do so.

More often than not, it's the little things said that rings more than a whole lot of words.  People (the public) will scrutinise one or more of us, until it's painfully obvious that actions speaks louder than what is being said.  The television media we have today is so hawke-eye it's not even funny and can dupe so many viewers!  All these pointers of behaviour, integrity and intention will certainly be in the eyes of the beholder. And so we, who are to stand and speak, even in the presence of esteemed beings of light, there can only be reverence and due regard to whom we are to speak to and that is YOU, the Sons of God, for that is the reason for our and their presence in all that has to be spoken to.  The brotherhood of man and the sonship of God underlies the Father-Son relationship and this is a great step forward in Phase 1 of our Father's mission. My thoughts are your thoughts when we are in and with the Father and His will for us all.

Amen and thank you Father and Christ Michael! May all these plans unfold well and in good timing.

Sue/7inOcean

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
To God the Universal Father of All:
          I love God with all the strength of my heart and my mind and I thank you for all that God has given in my life, in my destiny.

For Michael of Nebadon (Jesus) and the Divine Minister Nebadonia:
           Michael of Nebadon (Jesus Christ - Spirit of Truth) and Divine Minister Nebadonia (Holy Spirit), I equally love intensely you two, who are the creators of our local universe of Nebadon.

For Jesus:
         Jesus, in the same way, I love him intensely and I want to make this new public record.
        Jesus, if it is my destiny traced by God, I humbly beg you to serve him personally in York, Pennsylvania, in any service. It can be like "security," and I would give my life for you. It can be like "cook" (I love cooking). It can be like "secretary" or "advisor." Or it can be in any service and anywhere.
          Jesus, I thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for humanity on our humble planet with a message of faith and love when you were here about two thousand years ago, like Joshua Ben Joseph.
         Jesus, "Yes," your return, as soon as possible, will be the greatest blessing our planet can have.

To all:
           Yes, regarding the previous question in this Serara Forum about the "integral" and "total" availability to God.
           I reaffirm that I am willing to serve God "fully" and "total" and I take an oath of allegiance to God the Supreme.
           With humility, I reaffirm my intention to serve and be loyal to all the Missions of God that happen to be destined for me, related to the return of Jesus, the Magisterial Mission of the Magisterial Sons Serara and Monjoronson, the Missions of the Melchizedeks and of Adam and Eve, as well as all the missions of God, the Supreme, God, the Ultimate, and God, the Absolute, and to all the heavenly beings connected to God who are serving for the recovery of our planet in the ways of God's light.
           In any case, I am at God's disposal whatever the mission or service is.
           With much love to all,
           Julio
===

Para Deus Pai Universal de Todos:
          Eu amo Deus, com toda força de meu coração e de minha mente e agradeço por tudo que Deus deu em minha vida, em meu destino.

Para Michael de Nebadon (Jesus) e a Ministra Divina Nebadônia:
           Michael de Nebadon (Jesus Cristo - Espírito da Verdade) e Ministra Divina Nebadonia (Espírito Santo), eu, igualmente,  amo intensamente vocês dois, que são os criadores de nosso universo local de Nebadon.

Para Jesus:
        Jesus, da mesma forma, eu o amo intensamente e quero fazer este novo registro público.
        Jesus, se for o meu destino traçado por Deus, eu peço, com humildade, poder servi-lo pessoalmente em York, Pensilvania (EUA), em qualquer serviço. Pode ser como "segurança", sendo que eu daria minha vida por você. Pode ser como "cozinheiro" (eu adoro cozinhar). Pode ser como "secretário" ou "assessor". Ou pode ser em qualquer serviço e em qualquer lugar.
          Jesus, desde já eu agradeço, tudo que fez e continua fazendo pela humanidade em nosso humilde planeta com uma mensagem de fé e amor quando esteve aqui há aproximadamente dois mil anos atrás, como Joshua Ben Joseph.
         Jesus, "Sim", o seu retorno, o quanto antes possível, será a maior benção que nosso planeta pode ter.

A Todos:
           Sim, em relação a pergunta anterior neste Forum Serara sobre a disponibilidade "integral" e "total" para Deus.
           Eu reafirmo de que estou disposto a servir Deus "integralmente" e "totalmente" e eu faço juramento de lealdade a Deus, o Supremo.
           Com humildade, eu reafirmo a intenção de servir e ser leal a todas as Missões de Deus que por acaso for a mim destinada, relacionada ao retorno de Jesus, a Missão Magisterial dos Filhos Magisteriais Serara e Monjoronson, as Missões dos Melquisedeques e de Adão e Eva, bem como de todos as missões de Deus, o Supremo, Deus, o Último e Deus, o Absoluto e para todos os seres celestiais ligados a Deus que estão servindo para recuperação de nosso planeta nos caminhos da luz de Deus.
           Seja como for, eu estou a disposição para Deus seja qual for a missão ou serviço.
           Com muito amor a todos,
           Julio

« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 08:43:13 AM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)