Author Topic: Mind-Spirit Maturity - To Members Who Have The Faith But Too Much Excitement  (Read 358 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Mind-Spirit Maturity - To Members Who Have The Faith But Too Much Excitement
I write this fully aware I have set the dogs of over-excitement out again by producing a transmission that says Jesus will indeed be at the head of the first Mission and other Missions to Urantia.  While I know I have created what is probably over-much excitement, also know I have to battle over-excitement too, and I must always tell myself to stop imagining what it means to Urantia and the me personally.

You have heard the term, "I am the Alpha and Omega," of all that can come to be and lived?  In simple terms the Deities foreknown and institute original cause to bring about events quite often.  The Alpha from Michael is to foreknow how Phase I of the diving Missions to Urantia are to be instituted, run, and conclude.  This morning I layed down and placed in my mind a mock meeting of the first Urantia Book Foundation meeting.  I was then richly supplied by who would speak and the effect they had on a large mixed audience of Urantia book readers, new age students, government officials, and many kinds of people from the world over. I was the first speaker and they gave me the power to address the audience in a mundane way to announce that this meeting to come on the dais was the first Urantia Book Foundation meeting of its kind and it was to be fully public and to see the appointment of the officers and fellow trustee board members.  When I conclude my remarks as to what is to come, I will turn to Jesus who stands somewhat to my right and slightly behind me, and introduce him, or at least I will atempt to, for I have asked Michael of Nebadon that only Gabriel should have the privilege as it was Gabriel who introduced Jesus to Urantia by announcing his birth to Mary.

Now let me pause as I imagined the rest of the meeting and heard Jesus speak a little of what he intends to say.

I am among the worst of you to control my emotions, and I find it horribly distressing to well up in tears and blubber speech.  But in the Symposium this all appears in,  my voice held firm and I did not feel waves of emotion over what was happening around me.  I earnestly prayed for emotional and spiritual maturity before I started so I could be clearly heard and my voice carried the words very well.  I asked that the Father in my mind dismiss the burbles and the taunts mind can do when it is left stranded in the cranium and cannot figure out its place in the proceedings.  It was granted--  at least in follow through meeting I was part of as I let the Adjuster carry the proposed meeting forward to my mind.

This is to remind ALL of you that you must retain COMPOSURE when in the public and carrying out duties that are recorded for posterity by spirit and by the public for television news and so on.  The truth of the matter is I am among the most awful when calling upon no emotions because my lymbic system just loves to go the full monty and let the dam break.  I dare not do that and you dare not do that either.  Many of you will be given the chance to be what I call the praetorian guard around Jesus and sometimes myself as they are including my in the symbols of State which the Father eschews as only a Supernaphim can do, but the Creator Son prevailed upon the Father to instate a guard around Jesus (five members), and when he speaks the Guard will post one on his left and his righ; one directly behind him, and two walk over to me to my left and right.  Since I am chairman of the new Urantia Book Foundation, I represent the business of the Father on Urantia, and being fused, I may represent the Father's interest in revelation to Urantia through the Revelatory commission chaired by Mantutia Melchizedek.

My part(s) in all of this is secondary for the most part as I facilitate the motions of the divine in composition either in the corporations founded in the past several years and in meetings which are largely public and meant to educate all those who are spiritually inclined.  

When it comes to your individual contributions, learn to deal with fright and fear and heartless versions of aspiration and blowing into the mike when you speak.  When recording anything on your phones set the phone down away from your body and do not hold it.  Keep at least 10 to 12 inches away from the microphone and cut the recording off cleanly so you reduce the popping or clicking sound at the end and off the tape.  This will occure whether you speak from a dais or a cell phone or both.  Emotions have to be practiced in control.  These announcements provided recently should give you a clue what you think and how they affect you emotionally.  Practice forcing them back and into a place you do not display them.  Some of the members are a real mess in this areas and so I am I so you are not alone in working hard to hold back tears and gasps and crying.

Now that I have given the general tone of what I had to say, here is Michael with some helpful words on the subject:

Michael of Nebadon:
"Let it be that I am the Alpha and the Omega of all things that live and take breath on Urantia.  Ron wishes to make it perfectly clear there is a protocol to stand beside the divine and wake upon their views of what is to come.  Michael knows Jesus as Himself and as the soul of Jesus, the himself of Jesusdom.  Some of you make that too hard but most who know a Creator Son know why the Creator Son has to become one of his creatures as I am one with Jesus in this respect.  Be sure you understand what you are to say and how you want to say it and then stop up to the sound conveyance and deliver with clarity and forethought, and take it well that Ron is one of the worst to get rattled easily when speaking in public.  He even forgets his name sometimes and that is a subject for another whole post.  Be assured he must learn what you must learn and that is to be erudite in public and do not fall over your own lines when the time comes.  Lastly, the House that Jack built emphasizes television and radio far too much and we will use less of it than normal in this day and age.  Most of you will at one time or other be speaking on the media formats and we hope you understand to keep your decorum and your wits about you.  Thank you. Michael of Nebadon."

Ron - As I have posted further above, remember we are dealing with the tip of the ice berg when we are working to hear how and what the Missions to Urantia will be inaugurated and how those Missions will affect each of us and the world.  Take these announcements as the existing guides to present thinking and always be sure that the rest of the iceberg is hard to see or even find very well.  Keep the mind and spirit mature as possible and prevent upsets by just reassuring yourselves all this is coming to fruition in its way and is divinely inspired to be itself.  Thanks for listening.  Ron

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Ron and Michael for your very astute lesson.  

My being a performer and MC for most of my life can verify you conclusion about what can and does happen to ANY one speaking in a public setting.  But I can also tell you that it becomes very natural in a short period of time.  I for one look forward to the opportunity to speak on behalf of Jesus, Michael, Mother Nebedonia, Serara or Monjornson at any time I am called upon.

I would also be happy to train anyone in the proper technique of speaking with a mic in a public setting. Just call upon me and I am there to help.

Dorian
Domtia

He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
I would also be happy to train anyone in the proper technique of speaking with a mic in a public setting. Just call upon me and I am there to help.
My dear Dorian, I take heed of your offer, I am the one who needs a training so as to be eloquent in front of an audience when the time comes, eventhough I started my professional career as a college teacher long time ago. Domtia

Clency
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 01:39:11 AM by Clency »
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
My friend Clency,
Thank you for accepting my offer of help.  The first thing I recommend is to start reading something to yourself out loud while standing in front of a mirror.  A short paragraph from a newspaper story would be best to start with as it conveys a message, which is what you would be doing as a speaker for our Mission.

Make it short so you can quickly memorize it.  Watch yourself in the mirror as you speak and notice your body language.  Loosen up as you speak and try to talk more from your diaphragm than from up in your throat.  This will develop your ability to project your voice without straining.  If you have a printer, print your paragraph large enough to read and tape it to the mirror as you stand back and read it.  Like your own teleprompter.  If you really start observing news casters you will notice facial movements and how they emphasize their message by the way they move their head and cause words to become more emphasized.  I hate to use Hitler as an example, but he was such a powerful speaker because he would practice his speeches for hours and hours in front of a full length mirror to create his vjission with words and body language.

One thing that helped me was watching talk show hosts and the way they moved their arms and bodies when telling their stories.

I sent this as a post instead of a private message as I thought it might help others as well.  Just have fun with it as you practice.  You look like you could get your message across if someone stepped on your toes my friend.   Just kidding.

Good luck and do your homework.

Your friend in Jesus name,
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
A great thanks to you, Dorian. I would never have thought about the mirror and the teleprompter method. I will just have to play the role of a tv-speaker, delivering the daily news ; it  has always been my dream  ;) . By the way, I save your post in a folder, thanks again. Urboytia (let us work together)

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

bradcooke

• View Profile
Hi All,

Public speaking can indeed be a challenge! This is something I have long practiced, and can vouch that Dorian's advice is spot on!
Thank's Dorian!
Domtia.
The Glory of God is Intelligence...