Author Topic: Janet Yellen and the Federal Reserve/ Substantive Messaging  (Read 285 times)

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
The last couple of days I have been trying to better understand 2 topics  (1) Janet Yellen and the Federal Reserve as it stands today and in the near future once Phase 1 lands on it's feet on Urantia.  (2) Substantive Messaging.

Janet's Yellen's name and image has been regularly popping into my mind's eye and and I  have been wondering why and it prompted me to go back and reread:

Califax:
“I return with this remark: ‘Be about the business of the Father at once!  Do not tarry with messages that are less than this one is!  We see the motions of Salvington already toward Urantia and it will upset a lot of people around the world to learn they no longer can do just anything they want to as blocks are in in the financial reserves of the United States and so on.  Janet Yellin must convert all assets of the Federal Reserve to cash if the United States should not fail to pay all of its obligations at once and be free of the world money supply without gold backing.  Yellen will get her orders and dump two trillion dollars worth of bonds and stocks on the open market and that could freeze assets unbelievable for the next few years if Salvington has not already pre-ordained that the money due the Treasury of the United States is to be paid in full by Salvington’s gold reserves attractioned to the United States immediately upon her decision to cash out.  Ron concurs with our actions, but suggests tha Yellen will never do that as she is primed to drip, drip the cash out for years if necessary.  Granted that is her attitude today, but she does not realize she will not fulfill another term at the Federal Reserve is she fails to understand the size of the crisis approaching the financial markets, as that is because China now holds most of the world reserve and cannot be made to cooperate outside of the Party line that they must hold it as a reserve against a war with the United States.  The financial dealings are of great interest to Ron, Califax, Michael, Gabriel, and a host of Melchizedeks who see Ron able to play in this field very well with help from us.  He loves the stories about currencies and bank reputations and will be advised how to help which could be a disaster this fall no one can dig themselves out of for decades."

As tasking as this subject may be for us who are not up to speed on these financial workings at a global level, still it may be  to our advantage to at least become  more familiar with what the objectives of the Missions are as best we can.  Certainly with this message from Califax, and Michael and Ron and no doubt Mantutia who  will have  touched on these topics in the past to spark our interest to broaden our horizons about these subjects that will affect every human being on Urantia from now on and well into the Era of Light and Life regardless of how long it may take us and our latent world to reach  heights  such as these that quite frankly are our destinies.    Ron certain always "glows" when these subjects are discussed so openly with us, always lovingly but surely  teasing us along with this level of thinking, interest and future involvement.

I think that I can trace these beginning thoughts about Substantive Messaging way back on July 16th as Calfax in  some of His final messages began this message by stating: "Be about the business of the Father at once!  Do not tarry with messages that are less than this one is!  We see the motions of Salvington already toward Urantia and it will upset a lot of people around the world to learn they no longer can do just anything they want...." I believe it is this statement that led to this second point of my peak interest is this idea and goal that we all share of receiving more "Substantive Messaging" which will no doubt come and evolve  with the more experience, reliability, clarity, and accuracy we gain  in the next 5 or 6 weeks and I will just leave this as it is right now so we can let this simmer in our hearts and minds since each of us will have our own interpretation and understandings of just what this means for each of us and how best to make these improvements that are in and of themselves our shared goals individually and collectively.  In love and service....LarryG  
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 10:43:08 AM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Janet Yellen and the Federal Reserve/ Substantive Messaging
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 02:06:48 PM »
Larry, your General Category post has been moved to this Category since it deals directly with your post and your questions.  Ron
Here is a considered response from the Universe to your questions which are not fully spoken to as explained below, but this post speaks mostly to the use of the Federal Reserve in Phase I of the Salvington mission to Urantia.  I am not allowed to address it any further than that except to release what was given earlier today and written below.

Subject: The Federal Reserve and Debt Problems etc

July 24, 2017
13:30 Local Time
York Pa
Subject: The Federal Reserve and Debt Problems etc
Speakers:
Michael of Nebadon;
Serara the Magisterial Son;
Mother Spirit;
Mantutia Melchizedek in the back ground

- - - - -

Dear Larry and others who regard this discussion concerning the American finance system as a good example of what Jack built but cannot sustain.

Right now, meaning today at least, I have little I can share with you concerning the monumental idea of placing the United States back on a gold standard as suggested by Serara and Michael over the past few months.  Larry reads me well but has no real idea what the consequences are or why there are consequences so large I happen to feel that even the best planning on Salvington does not know the final tally.  Remember, Urantia is only one of 3.6 million inhabited planets endowed with human life in Nebadon alone.  Each of those planets have a monetary system and in some cases like Urantia, localized currencies not integrated into a world system of parity.

I never meant to disparage the United States Reserve System until recently, and Janet Yellen must deal with a huge glut of debt we caused ourselves, and I doubt it could ever be satisfied unless the US FR makes amends to debtor nations and drops the idea of funding world expansions of western capitalism as it is practiced to day.  I know they do not intend to do this, but the effect is the same.  I happen to feel that the present system is like stamp collecting and only a very few are interested in participating in it without the idea of greedy rewards.  I happen to be a daily watcher of cable CNBC and the financial reporting they do incessantly all day long.  They cherish the idea of corporate battles and successes but they never take the time to provide the American public some idea of what the day’s trading has to do with the world economy or for each human good or bad who watches them so closely daily.

You on this end of things - that means those of you who read these postings- are little involved in the mega deals that CNBC reports on, but I do for the Magisterial Mission, and for one other excellent reason: If the world goes down financially, it will show up in seconds while you watch that channel.  That is true for FOX and Bloomberg and others who are also present on the cable box.  I suggest that if you really want to know what is working and what is not in the financial systems around the world, tune in for a few hours a day, and see the normal perturbations and be prepared for some real gobsmacking undulations that will show up quite well while you are watching.  That it is imminent does not tell you timing well at all.

Finally, I am deeply involved in the planning with Michael on how to handle large sums of money on behalf of the Phase I plans to place the Untied States back onto a gold reserve system for its currency and for other world currencies.  I have already essentially outlined how that will work, although I believe I took all that down to prevent further confusion with other ideas that popped up for awhile and it was Serara who made the outline work an that may still be on the Category somewhere.  Essentially, the Federal Reserve is a Depository, and like all good depositories, it carries large sums of gold reserves in the various Reserve Banks in the United States of which there are twelve, and Fort Knox, the largest depository of its kind in the world. Info see:  https://www.google.com/search?q=number+of+federal+reserve+banks&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Because I am intimately involved in one or two aspects of these plans put on hold briefly lately, I can tell you it is daunting work to even see what machinery has to be put into place to handle gold in very large sums for currencies it will back.  Further more here is Serara to discuss this aspect with you in particular Larry:

SERARA - “I carry no whippet for now, but Ron is our main collateral on Urantia at this time to understand how this works.  Be that as it may, Ron has intricate use to know much about it as he is our Comptroller of the Exchequer, which is the British term for one who controls the national outflow of money to other nations and individuals who draw upon reserves for this or that reason.  I am not telling stories outside of school with this one, and so you should listen carefully to what he says as he is under the combined thumb of Michael of Nebadon, Serara (Myself), and a few others up here who see to monetary policy through our own reserves when they are evidently available.  By standards of the Federal Reserve, America owes the world nearly 20 trillion dollars and that is completely unaffordable unless the United States converts to gold reserves again and then pays the debt off with its gold.  By the time you read this, the debt total will be over 20 trillion dollars as the US has made restitution to China for one trillion more dollars and paid it, not in gold, but in printed currency.  That results in a gross debt of nearly 21 trillion dollars so far and it is climbing at an alarming rate.

“You who read this must understand that the United States is no arbiter of who gets paid and who does not, but the truth of the matter is that the Federal Reserve of the United States demands and opens accounts daily for all the countries around the world to re-flow that money back into the system so credit does not freeze up.  In so many words, it is the American Federal Reserve carries the world on its shoulders and it cannot make amends if the flow of currency to it is stopped or otherwise impeded.  If America refuses to pay a debt, it unleashes the ability to stop the flow of more credit, and so on.  Now Phase I of the Salvington Mission onto Urantia will open the spigot even wider by paying all United States debts off in gold bullion.  This will have the effect of replacing the Federal Reserve with a few other banks who deal in that currency of bullion the kingpins of international finance.  Starbridge Group (or under a different name), will act as one of those banks eventually and Ron is aware of what steps he must take to insure that Starbridge Group is changed in the future from being a charity to being a Trust or a chartered bank.  We are unsure what should be done there until we study that move more carefully.  There Larry, that is where this goes in about five or six years, and in the present environment all we can do is to stay the course until we know how to reach the Federal Reserve and work with Yellen or her successor to make this occur as it should.  Good ay.  Serara.”

[Ron Besser here to interject a small issue of gold value.  New York, London and other world scrutiny markets set the price of gold daily in daily trading scenarios.  Right now gold is working around 1254 dollars a troy ounce.  The Federal Reserves prices gold at 44.2222 a troy ounce and would bankrupt itself at the price to pay it out so it does not pay in gold anymore and the law has to be changed to rest the value which the Phase I will suggest at $1253 per troy ounce and debts will be paid at that value for gold and not the present $44.22  see info:   https://www.newyorkfed.org/aboutthefed/goldvault.html#goldbars]

Michael of Nebadon - “I close this soliloquy with this: Ron knows much more and kindly waits out other developments he must do to get this all together as a working unit in York.  He knows the problems evidentuarily and is not happy to deal Starbridge Group as a charity because it restricts his use of funds from it, but he has asked the attorney to look into making it a 501 c something as a church to open the Treasury more for those it needs to help.  He also sees there is a problem with the accountants in that they cannot follow his need for changes without being upset over expenditures to be made soon for various reasons that are not supported by the charity designation of SG (Starbridge Group).  SG has no real issue with expenditures it feels have to be made but the accountants ask he refrain from all unusual spending until the fight with the Pennsylvania Dept. of State is designated ended and the Governor makes amends to the DoS not to fight SG for reasons of State.   In any case we are finalizing the entire matter on Salvington first and then with Ron and then open the new missions to Urantia shortly.  That is as far as we dare go for now.  Thank you.  Michael.”

Mother Spirit - “The temptation you all feel is to get away from high finance when you view this.  However, recognize you are part of it and that your actions help or deter what is to be done even on this level.  People insist on knowing and then cannot do anything with it because it deals conceptually with too big of a scale to easily see how to deal it in each life.  I suggest you do as Ron suggests that you tune into one of those cable channels where you can see the pulse of money flowing through the financial system easily.  Meanwhile, learn that we have Ron on a very short leash until today when we finally resolved a sticking problem he has caused us to fight and that will release him well for years and years to come to do this work for us.

“Insofar as Wend Winter is concerned as she is accounting for SG, we need to understand just how she fits accounting for the money that will flow through SG either as a conduit or as a currency backer– it is not clear which as the Father indicates that such a job is not for a human agency but sees the need on Urantia to back national currencies to end the debt problem on Urantia for good.  Be that as it may, the problems he faces are yours too as he fought a transition that is letting up slowly and that he will be fine in a few months or days depending on what the Father decides for him.  Be also assured Larry, your questions are normal and can easily be answered even further at another time as this is only a preliminary report as to what we decide for SG, the financial system on Urantia, an the American Federal Reserve and its future with us.  Good day.  Mother Spirit.”
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 03:56:03 PM »
Ron, Michael, Serara and Mother Spirit.   Thank you so much for this update.   I have not revisited this Category in some time and since this is so VERY important for our understanding now that Phase 1 is upon our world, I have taken the liberty to post the links to the explanations and revelations that have, to date, been shared with us..   As I first stated, I am not quite sure just why this subject has been "awakened" within me and I felt, strongly, that I needed to bring it up, again.  Believe me I was quite surprised to envision Janet Yellen's image dancing around in my mind!!!  It felt like  it is one of those prompts that required  my action and follow through.   I think this is one of those perfect examples and times when a "bump" of this entire Category would be appropiate!!!!  I have reviewed these posts again and each time, it does, like most rereads, make a little more sense and finds a more permanent place and home in  the ole grey matter.  I will follow the suggestion to sit myself down on my next day off and "kibitz" the cable financial ticker.   I have done that a couple of times but it was like trying to read Hindi, or Sanskrit or Russian since I really didn't know what I was looking at....Oh well...the "greening" of Larry going on...smile.
 You were right , Ron when you wrote: " Larry reads me well but has no real idea what the consequences are or why there are consequences so large I happen to feel that even the best planning on Salvington does not know the final tally...." and I want to be upfront about this fact.   Although I must admit that I find it exhilarating and I am no where near where I want to be with this level of knowledge and that I am not trying to infer that I know more than I do.   The same goes with Politics, Spiritual Diplomacy and the Arts of Governance which are budding interests, still in their infancy, yet perhaps some day in a galaxy far far away I may aspire, just like many here, to achieve such levels of excellence.
  My deepest gratitude to all involved with "bringing us along"   What love and patience you demonstrate!!!!   Please never give up on us!....In Love and Service....LarryG  

Grasping Some Minor Intricacies of Serara's Part I - Magisterial Sons Mission
The Financial Institutions of the Magisterial Mission 19 June 2016
The Magisterial Bank Plans for The United States Federal Reserve 11/11/16
A Visual Of Urantia Global Debt

« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 04:28:35 PM by LarryG »
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 05:56:54 PM »
I do my best to keep my mind on the goal post: ending global debt.  Panoptia and Urantia (and two other planets) are considered to be conjoint twins in this enterprise.  This gargantuan effort requires Father's stamp of approval: “it is not clear which as the Father indicates that such a job is not for a human agency but sees the need on Urantia to back national currencies to end the debt problem on Urantia for good."  The Commission of Fiscal Respectability will come into play to bring order to those rogue nations but for now we all wait with bated breath.