Author Topic: Christ Michael -Intelligence Report On the Fed Reserve and Trumps Dangers 072517  (Read 994 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Christ Michael Intelligence Report On the Fed Reserve and Trump's Dangers 072517

Received this morning at 1300 Local Time in York Pa through Reflectivity Messaging.
Subject:  It is rumored this morning that Janet Yellen will be replaced by Trump early 2018.  Michael discusses the present Federal Reserve Chairperson (Yellen), and the horrors of the Trump personna that are going to make the world a nasty place to live and in all probability result in a severe financial crisis never seen before in modern times.  All of the following is quotable from the Creator Son of Neabdon, The Michael Son who incarnated on Urantia as and with Jesus.
T/R: Ronald Besser, York.
July 25, 2017

Quote:
This is Michael and the Janet Yellen report that she is to be replaced by Trump when her current appointment ends in February of 2018 by Steve Cohen**, as it is being rumored today (emphasize the word “rumor”) the 25th of July 2017, will be off the table long before her reappointment is to be considered.  This is Michael and I recall that I spent some time with all of you yesterday rehearsing this part of the revelation that the United States will be in no position to remove or replace anyone at that time as the crisis is so severe there is nothing a President can do by merely replacing head personnel at the Federal Reserve.

“Given that Ron hardly supports Janet Yellen, he sees no particular reason to panic except he knows we have sized her up to cooperate with us and a new Chairman disrupts this cooperation.  Consequently, Yellen should be (he thinks) reappointment to keep the transition from Trump-kind to Phase I-kind smoother and easier without the distraction of a major change at the head.

(**Note: from wikipedia - Steven A. Cohen (born June 11, 1956) is an American investor, hedge fund manager, and philanthropist. He is the founder of Point72 Asset Management and S.A.C. Capital Advisors both based in Stamford, Connecticut.[3]

(He has an estimated net worth of US$13 billion as of February 2017[4] and is ranked by Forbes as the 72nd richest man in the world, 3rd highest earning hedge fund manager, and the 30th richest person in the United States.[1][5]

(In July 2013, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission charged Cohen with insider trading charges; more specifically, he was not charged with insider trading himself but rather with failing to prevent insider trading at his firm, S.A.C. Capital Advisers.[6][7] The firm's legal counsel authorized a $1.8 billion settlement eventually allowing the firm to release capital restrictions and closed all of its positions by the end of the year.[8][9][10] Cohen manages his own money now and is active in the finance community.”)

As a result fo this confusion this morning and it is because Trump tweeted Yellen is biased and destructive in some ways, the Untied States government will be throughly tested soon on how to handle appointments either due to resignations or loss of face as the Attorney General is now contemplating his moves, Senator Jeff Sessions, to get out of the way of the hatred of a mad President and to relieve the entire matter on the Judiciary Committee in the Senate to bite Trump back good and proper.

I, as Michael, consider the President quite mad, and that his contemporary Anthony Scaramucci, just brought in this week to oversee press conferences and what not, is just as biased as Trump, and will create such disfavor he will be removed by proxy by the government in some pretext of unfavorable behavior.  We are seeking to rearrange the cabinet of the US Government now, as both VP Pence and the rest of his organization are throughly demoralized, and we believe Pence himself may be called before a grand jury to out flank the President and his wish to pretend that Pence will carry his legacy forward should something happen to him, the President.

Ron and I agree pretty much together that should Trump not resign over threat of impeachment, that he will be impeached.  No government can stand this kind of mayhem without funding a good news report in the US Senate as to what or how the charges will be filed, but already there is a movement in the Senate to look into impeaching Donald Trump on his behavior alone.  This can only do good to the world when they announce they will to bring charges against him perhaps by December of this year (2017).  I am truly upset with a man like Trump who should know better and who should be tried for his own unreasonable cost to government by using AF One almost daily to jaunt here and there around the United States as though it was a private Leer Jet.

His wish to spread good news around the world by reappointing Jared Kushner as special assistant to the President will hit a snag when Jared Kushner himself requests to be let out of the administration for his own business interests and end the fallacy he can do anything he sets his mind to.  His wife, Trumps daughter by a second marriage, Ivanka, is likely to be indicted for postal fraud over issues that are not really clear to the Special Prosecutor, Robert Muller, and that Prosecutor is watching his steps to stay out of the way of a Trump scandal hidden deep inside the household that he, Donald Trump, never wants out into public view.

As Michael of Nebadon I could write many scoops like this, but refrain from doing so in order to keep the balance between spirit and the material world of Urantia sacrosanct, yet the behavior of this President is so outwardly hostile to the world and even American enterprise, I do not mind letting my hair down to apprise all of you that is an unmitigated disaster for America and the world as you will have many countries hostile to the United States gang up on that country to try to change the world order.

In particular I wish to point out that the United States holds about six trillion dollars in actual debt to Russia itself for oil it purchased decades ago under an agreement that allowed Russia to trade oil for household materials like blankets and coffee pots and so on.  They decided not to buy these things but to buy stocks on the American stock market and can cause a panic by cashing in all they have and demand to be paid in gold.  Putin has already thought of this and he is not ready to spend one dime of it until the United States comes begging to the Kremlin to return the gold for materials it once sought from American industry.

Further more, the trial that Trump is bating Putin with is to let Russia sing a song for its supper with oil supplies in OPEC, and although Russia is not an OPEC member per se, Putin wishes to join it as soon as they can cover their traces of collusion with Saudi Arabia over the fight in Yemen and the Saudi fighter jet attacks that have reduced Yemen to a cholera-ridden society and dying off by the millions today.

All of this will dovetail into a financial crisis for the United States first, and second, for the rest of the world by proxy.  The United States holds the key to world government and Trump is antithetical to the entire idea because he does not want to fund governments he either detests or dislikes so much, he will never give into their demands to be heard in Washington DC.

And finally, Ron has cheered me own to empty my basked so all of you get a good idea of world affairs while you munch potato chips on the couch watching something or other to pass the time.  As transmitters, none of you will have the time to do that as you must place on the record that which will come to land on American soil if they can attack and get in before the US has its defenses ready at home to protect the homeland.  Security for US cities is as low as it has ever been, and the Blacks in Watts will deliver yet another blow when they insist that the President of the United States is and remains Barrack Obama!  Strange as this may sound, Trump is afraid of a recount of the popular vote would force his election into the House of Representatives, and fuel ideas that Hillary Clinton should be President.  We on Salvington watched this election with peculiar interest because we saw the dagger of a putsch forming if Trump overtook States such as Wyoming or Alaska, and we feared for the life of Hilary Clinton as well as the Trump operatives can be more than just pushy when ordered to do so.

In our daily news briefings for working on Urantia, we note that people like Ron are insulated from the truth by a media network that never has matured enough to flush a culprit, and this is trued of Donald Trump, who is a culprit in the best sense of the word who runs so close to the illegal he must constantly be watched for what he pulls in the market or at home.  By word of mouth Trump is one thing or other, but by the angels and others who supply us with the rich details of what is actually being done by Donald Trump, he needs to be reigned in and his wealth confiscated for suborning Justice on spiritual levels and in the material courts of the United States of America.

In looking at the trial of replacing Janet Yellen at the Fed, recall she is a protégé of Bernard Bernanke, the former Fed Chair under whom she served.  In their final discussions when Obama appoint Yellen, Bernanke warned her that a new President would and could end her career abruptly so long as she filed for policy that was against the view of the then President.  Her last will and testament to Bernanke was that she understood that but she would give no President a reason to discharge her on loyalty issues alone.  Meanwhil, the talk this morning is that Trump considers Yellen a financial truant who allows billions to flow out of the country without assigning a piece of that flow to the coffers of the US Treasury by slapping on a use tax to slow down the flow of money out to China in particular.  He also sees Yellen as pedantic and drawn to slow refusal of anything truly creative because it is “different,” but Yellen has proven to be quite good at being creative and is no slouch when it comes to understanding that an evil crisis is brewing between China and the old soviety Union which Putin finds intriguing t o call it such again.  Putin likes Yellen personally and they get along fine on calls between offices in the Kremlin when Janet Yellen asks the President of russia, Putin, for a good view of the Russian economy to present to the Board of Directors of the State run duma television company.  In that statement to Yellen, he told her that Russia was working on a mega deal to transfer natural gas to Poland and she fell ill since that spells doom for NATO in her view, so Trump arranged quickly to stop in Poland first before the latest G20 meeting in Germany.  This so upset Putin he called Trump to ask why, and he said you are placing Poland on the coup list I just know it and you are not going to get Poland without a fight.  Putin became angry and set the phone hard on the hook and when questioned what happened, Putin remarked, we just lost the American President to NATO!  So that is how Putin sees the world presently and is furious with Poland for taking Trump on so well.  Trump and Putin met for so long during the G20 to straighten out other messes that came home to roost on Russian soil and that is as much as we may tell you of that meeting.

By this time next year, Phase I of the Salvington missions will be available and viewable to the host of t he Mission in the United States.  We will be making strides of long knives against what Trump is present destroying everywhere and that is good will for the United States in huge quantities.  He must be stopped as best as it can be stopped and it must be through a removal process that is bipartisan if not entirely 100 percent of the Senate and the House of Representatives.  This is Michael and Ron has succeeded in getting me to tell you things we normally keep secret on Salvington, but America and the world of Urantia is heading directly for a major financial crisis the world has never seen in modern times as it will sweep all wealth away and destroy thousands of years of republican and democratic ideals and the world will tend to go back to the autocracy of dictators and rabble rousers as you have in Venezuela today.  We greet you another time when I may just let loose on other problems on Urantia that need removal by governments overwhelmed with debt and hotels from the Trump administration in Washington DC.   Good day. Unquote

Ron Besser - I would like to add to this revelation of world affairs as told by Michael, that many people on Urantia have no clue as to what is going on and how Trump is confusing good policy with the heat of personal desire to stamp everything with the Trump logo.  It is pure and true megalomania and as I have said several times before, watch out that you are so ignorant you support a coup or a war within the states over the issue of Trump being an illegal advisor to world affairs via the United Nations and so on.  Any excuse to destroy institutions that berate the United States for its policies will be something Trump will take on to either destroy or quit.  This is what happens when the electorate become bums and vote for any hard talking and flashy messenger without portfolio or any national ideals other than to make a money empire work for themselves.  I have been pretty harsh on this man, but he has now become magnified beyond description by the power of the Presidency, and the Congress should at least be looking at how to remove him before much more damage is caused by his insistence he is always right as dictatorial men tend to expect of themselves on the blind faith they just know better every time.

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
I am scheduled for a few more days of early morning work that will be a bear to get through but I wanted to quickly  make a short response to this information as Michael and Jesus have let their hair down a bit and for Ron's persistent proddings  to get this information out to us that is so vital to our deepening understanding, exposing just a little more of this treacherous iceburg that is this current US Administration and it's possible coming effects  on the US Economy and the entire world. Hopefully as the time passes and Phase 1 lands on Urantia  more will be shared with us.   My thanks to Michael, Jesus, Mother Spirit, as Divine Minister and Her many assisting Spirit Ministers and no doubt Andromadeus as the Most High, and especially to these Angels that keep  the Daily Briefings up to date.  This messaging not only validates many of my views and opinions but gives more exacting information as to just how deep these near nefarious schisms run that confront this world right now.

I mentioned to Ron a few days ago in a personal message that it was a good thing that Michael had not only warned us but constantly entreated  us to keep our powder dry and to be wise, and calm and to always remember who we are and what we represent here, other wise I would probably, as concerned American Citizen, be demonstrating in the streets.     LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Larry.

I notice there is scant interest in this type of post.  Why?

It is, I think, the difference between you all and myself in one critical area of concern as we approach a Mission on Urantia that is entirely spiritual yet it must reside on the chief good will of the people on Urantia who understand nothing, at least in the United States, what schemes are hatched supposedly in their name.

With the exception of maybe Larry and Sue in Australia, the things being done politically are distant to most, although I concede some of the members are pretty sharp at looking at what who is doing what, but almost none here understand the type of post above or can get their heels into it very well at all-- hence the apparent disinterest being shown.

I am not going to stop asking for Michael's opinion on the political disaster we have in the United States.  I think it is too important not to ask and to understand the nefarious ways of producing a US government that is not only dysfunctional, but also dangerously close to political uselessness we in the United States never faced before under any administration including Tea Pot Dome of the 1920's.  That some of you like Trump I do not consider criminal in the least as you are caught on fire with a man who says what he thinks and makes no bones about who he does not like.  Instead, however, Michael Himself has several good reasons to show where things stand in the current political class in charge in Washington DC and I for one am delighted to get a birds eye view of the treachery going on that has nothing to do with good governance but mostly who is king of the hill and how to stay that way.

I am also asking Michael to make a comment to members this morning and the occasional Guest who knows the score too.  While this site is supposed to be about the Magisterial Mission and the convolutions we go through to get to one of those, it never really grapples with the status quo in places on Urantia the Magisterial Mission and the coming Phase I must do if it is ever to become part of the material fabric of life on Urantia.  To be successful, these spiritual missions MUST do that, and if you do not know what THAT refers to, please reread the sentence or two just written.  Material worth is useless if there is no material mirth, and there is none today in Washington DC.  John McCain came running back to vote in the Senate to makes sure the bill gets voted on and then refused to support it when it comes back to the Senate to put it into law.  That was not a senseless act but an act that will reset the American government back on its heels if it ever gets implemented through an agreement of both houses of Congress in a Conferenc Committee rendering.

I for one disavow this present Trump government.  I am a loyal American and I love it and fly the flag all day long at 2709 Sunset Lane.  I have served the country in the military and in several other ways they ask of a citizen to do for normal transparency of government to the people.  However, I am ashamed of this President and I will not pretend I like those very much around him and feel quite sorry for the present Attorney General who did nothing but follow the rules of the Justice Department by doing what has infuriated Trump.  Trump demands loyalty first and the good of the country second and that spells nothing but disaster for the American government and its people whom they say they serve.  Therefore, members of this site should expect that when the Salvington government exercises its political views, it is also exercising the tool through which they must act to establish Phase I of the Magisterial Mission and other Missions on American soil.  I do not expect Salvington to agree with me on all of these issues, but at some point even members of this site ought to understand we have entered a phase of policy and governance from Washington DC that is putrid and cannot stand the smell test anymore.

It is my hope members can take this, but all kinds of people walk through this site in temptation of learning something that will help them.  I do not, and I repeat this:  I do not intend to become politically motivated, but dear reader please understand that unless you understand the failures of the past ten years of the Universe to establish the divine Missions of the Magisterial Sons and the Creator Son on Salvington, you are a hopeless helper in a swirl of deceit to see through as to why God is denied a place at the table to help govern a world that has lost its balance and favors monetary policy over the situation in Yemen where millions will now die of cholera and diphtheria.  It is true Yemen brought it on itself but that does not mean the world denies help when the entire population of one country may die for lack of food and water.  Nonetheless we persist in the following:

"I am Michael of Nebadon.  I carry one treatment for those who ignore the trust I show you by letting my hair down and show you who is what in places on Urantia that hold you, the people, in contempt, in order to win political battles either in the executive branch or the Congress and even the Supreme Court in the United States.  It has turned ugly and we may have to get ugly ourselves to set the record straight that this shall not prevail in the midst of a country that does have a heart and the people do care that help is extended to Yemen and other squalid places on Urantia that have no hope of ever seeing the light of day without the pain of starvation and death by a thousand strokes of indifference.

"Slowly, we are learning that some of you are inarcane-- that is a coined word this morning to assure you that the time to do right is upon all of us on Urantia, but there is so much indifference in some of your thinking you are unusable for these momentous times.

"I am ordering that Urantia become a world of scarce resources once we arrive and have to force the people in Washington DC to stand proudly and do the right thing.  John McCain is one of the few in the Senate who understands the nature of the disaster in Congress and the will of the people so misinformed they do not think twice in applauding a President who cannot govern at all much less provide a crimeless society he touts as evidentiary evidence of his good will for the people of the Untied States.  As President of Salvington, if you want to call Me that, I stand ready to declare war on the indecency that shows as a Republican candidate for the loony bin if there was ever a time like that to approach how decent people try to govern themselves.   In our first days of Phase I on Urantia, the current President and his staff will wear chastity belts, and they will learn to say "yes sir" and "no sir" in tones of reverence for we will shorten their time on earth by proving to all who view the entire world and its collateral messes, that Washington DC will not stand in our way any more than bad governance elsewhere is allowed to take hold on Urantia.

"'By God's throat', roared one of the characters in Shakespeare's plays in defiance of bad planning by some nincompoop who planned victory and got nothing but defeat, and that is what you have today in America of the United States.  Be assured God will not be mocked and t hat is planned already by a defense department who still plans nuclear war against North Korean and several other States who think they can get the upper hand in such an exchange.  The United States holds the upper edge in all of the nuclear planning but it policy of MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) cannot withstand a hundred or two hundred ICBM's Russia has already re-targeted on Urantia including York, Pa for its large industrial base today.  Fully armed, the United States could discharge up to five hundred ICBM;s on oand and sea and still have enough left over to provide the world its final gasp of human breath on an already dead planet.

"I have seldom given gifts of thought to Urantia as I do when I tell through a transmission what is really going on in places of power.  The original post was for Ron to learn Statehood but it blossomed into a good credit narrative about the intrigue in high places just to appoint a Federal Reserve Chairperson which is a whim for Bush but a matter of life and death for Trump, as he has good reason to ask that monetary policy exclude the works of China and other places that defy the Federal Reserve's wish to homogenize the coherency of debt into one pile and to have it managed by the United States Federal Reserve.  That is where the real fight will take place and Trump is determined to move any Federal Reserve Chairperson out of the way if they do not understand the real reason he calls Yellen to slow on the draw in places he fears will attack him personally as well.

"Conspirators will seek the death penalty to American greed, but what really must be addressed is the issuance of debt for material goods that are necessarily poisonous to the average community everywhere around the world.  Automobiles account for half of the national debts of most nations.  Conspiracies concerning nuclear power and useless versions of electrical grid production absorb another ten percent of debts around the world.  Now add the egregious use of military power by China and Russia and the United States, and the debt mounts up unqualifiedly and without being over harsh, even Ron pays too much for television and the use of sewer and water and on it goes.  In most cases the idea of community is fine, but in the case of Russia or even the United States, the idea of community is exaggerated politically and we aim to trim that back to a normal sized idea of good governance when we arrive in less than ten days.   

"The United States is without support in most capitals around the world now.  Trump fancies himself ready to be a friend of any country so long as they cow tow to his use of the word "we," and he uses it to mean under his control from the capitol, and should he ever fail to control from Washington DC, he considers any country who disavows his control as criminal in his view.  Megalomania is not hesitant to start a war over fiddling with nuclear options and we have such a person in the White House today.  His impeachment is necessary and so are his credentials to ever lead anything again.  I rest my case."

Ron here -  It is not up to you dear member to become politcally involved in this tragedy of an election.  It is up to all of us to support the divine will as it happens to have to govern a truant planet far off its course to live life to have souls ascend to spiritual superiority on high.  But if you are to become wise as serpents, you have to learn not to avoid that which is out to defame you or cause your home to be invaded by other countries who think they know better to govern what was once the United States of America.  Do you think I am exaggerating?  Already Russia and China have their views how a United States of China that includes chunks of our territory for themselves.  If you are so foolish to think the fairy tales of Hitler excluded American territory think again for the plans for the governance of the United States by the Third Reich exist in full extention somewhere on line to read and see what they had in mind.

I close this with one idea alone: Stop being naive.  Look the serpent in the eye and wisely behead it.  Its poison is greed and control of the free will advocacy of a divine government that has one motivation only:  let people live as they should as native souls to ascend to the Father in perfection of cause and effect even on a material world.  Good day.

Mother Spirit - "I see Michael sets the course for the United States as he sets it for China and the rest of the world including the EU.  Do not mistake liberty for license.  Expect the record will show someday that the American presidency will end as it began with a wilful George Washington, who failed nothing but agreed that such a Presidency was dangerous in extreme and now we have one who has seized the ideas of the American presidency and will fail completely.  I am the Mother Spirit of a billion trillion humans on millions of inhabited planets and in only one other case did a planet go the route China and the United States go today, and that is willful disobedience of the principal of love and cherishing family above all.  I wish you all a good day and some sober reflection on what and how it will happen on Urantia that one Donald Trump could be arrested for malfeasance by your own government if it comes to a show down over who is really boss on Urantia in a few days of convening Phase I of the Magisterial Mission under Salvington guidance to stop the madness that now seeps through world politics on Urantia.  Good day."

END

skip7

• gosh, what's next?
    • View Profile
    • allow the miracle of healing
    • Email
Over the course of the presidential race and Trumps election I decided that focusing on my spiritual journey was way more important than focusing on the doings of a failed political system. The last decent president was Jimmy Carter (just to under score my point) Washington is now and has been for quite some time Totally corrupt! Trump really reflects the entire American Political System with the expectation that Trump speaks what he thinks, others still think the same thing but behave like a snake.
Whether it was Hillary or Trump in the White House, their both Snakes in the grass with their own nefarious plans and the plans are not to help the common people or provide good governance. 
What is one to do, knowing and understanding, the global view, of the over whelming issues that face this country? Father Michael and you Ron are absolutely correct. I respectfully ask, so what! What can we as a people do when probably as  high as 70 to 80 percent of the American People have their heads very deep in the sand or some other place that is dark? No sense of discussing where their heads are located, they are! What is the solution?
The snake has had a very long time to weave its slimy body though both the Federal and State level of government, perhaps even some of the large local governments. So what is the answer, more talk among the people who perceive a different reality? I don't think so. Is a revolution the answer, personally I don't see that being a practical path to explore. So what is a practical way to completely change this totally corrupt system not only in the US, but actually world wide? The Universal Father or Father Michael could certain change what we perceive instantly, but should they? I don't think so because what would we learn? The simple answer is nothing and we want our souls to learn and grow.
I think the best approach is for Mother Earth to do what is already in process and has been for years. Tectonic's and Weather should do a nice job of cleaning up the covey of snakes we have currently slimming up the Earth. It's really a win, win situation for all concerned! Soul's learn valuable life lessons, the Earth gets reset, the MM has a small group of mortals to work with; what's not to like? And if the Father thinks Urantia should only be inhabited by Souls with a purpose of Service to Others, well; this would be a perfect time to apply this change.
On this last note I'll close this tirade and go back to spiritual messages and leave the snakes to be handled by the Masters. Thank you for this opportunity.
Love to all
Now back to practicing life 

Skip

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hi Skip7

You write:
"Father Michael and you Ron are absolutely correct. I respectfully ask, so what!"

Ron - The answer is not unexpected: be informed.  Why?  If you are genuinely part of the divine mission on the human side of events, it is necessary you understand causes.  You are not asked to invent reasons to address causes with political turmoil, but to understand the intrinsic reason as to why things go sour so quickly for the world order, and with the understanding, you DO NOT PERPETUATE people in power who caused bad things to happen.

Once upon a time all high schools taught civics.  How the government is designed and how it is suppose to work.  Wisdom by educators took that course and truncated it into basket weaving in the 1970's and other irrefutably obnoxious subjects to take the time of junior high schools now middle schools thank you.  I lament the modern idea that civil authority is passe or that knowing the various congressional office districts you live in is useless information, but we could live without those things if we understood how the political system has become self perpetuating to the point they live for reelection and seldom pay attention to the civic lessons of old that community is more important than life saving campaigns that contribute money to mass media and not to the lame and poor.  I am not especially caring how politicians come to be any more, but today most people do not want to be one either unless that is the only place they can make a living.

But your point is well taken in when you say can you do anyhting substantial about it.  The man who says "vote" should have hot chocolate thrown in his face because he does not recognize that the seriousness of default in public office is immediate and many not take the time for voting them out before some disaster arrives we have to use civil defense to protect our lives.  You speak this more directly when you state:

(Skip7) "So what is the answer, more talk among the people who perceive a different reality? I don't think so. Is a revolution the answer, personally I don't see that being a practical path to explore. So what is a practical way to completely change this totally corrupt system not only in the US, but actually world wide?"

Ron - The danger we all face is that to call the Emperor out as having no clothes on is to bring institutional policing against the speaker and to suggest that Trump is being looked at as a vice instead of a fraud.  He is both in my humble opinion, but he is at least fraudulent in formatting his own revolution and caring to bring the American people along with him to insure he has valid support and that is constitutional in its way.  But your statement above includes the fallacy of giving up before you break the law inadvertently, and that to even suggest revolution is sedition in the United States.  You should rather say: I do not want revolution but I do not want unconstitutional government at any cost either!

Very few Americans love their country as our founding fathers did either.  George Washington was scared to death about the President becoming a dictator and helped to write a Constitution what Jefferson that balanced the power wheels so at least he was watched with some considerable power over him to stop what today is being done all the time.  Trump is not the full culprit in the sense he has done all of this to us.  Rather Nixon started it by institutionalizing sneaky actions as okay so long as one was not caught.  However, Carter never understood why he had to be President to be do good and failed to lick his opponents back to the stone age by agreeing to live with an oil embargo that sapped the American treasury all it had to spend on fuel for decades.  Power is only good so long as it has an outlet that people understand.  People think they understand Trump, but they are too little informed to know that Trump has only his own views in mind whether that is good for the people or bad for the people.

It would help you Skip to recognize that revolution is not necessary but protesting in harsh ways is not either, but placing pressure on present congressmen and women is the only way we have presently.  You and I both know that is nefarious at best and that present congress people are seldom impressed with a bad review of their relationship to supporting bad legislation or tax pressure on the people to make them compliant as long as possible.  We do not need a revolution either, but an education on how to care about governance and reestablish better ways of policing so that people like Trump cannot run for President in the first place, and that a Hillary Clinton toe the line with decency aforethought over privacy issues she did attend to thinking them security rather than privacy.

In Phase I of the coming Salvington entry into the world of United States politics, the Magisterial Sons will be active, and they will insist on making the presidency of the United States a threefold endeavor.  Trump is the culmination of a presidency that has long ago outweighed its self importance to being forced to recommend unto itself that it is too big for one man to handle legally, much less constitutionally, and that is because the American Constitution is hardly adequate for a 21st century nuclear battle that could easily develop with a single man running the presidency.

Phase I will find the Trump administration an outlaw and they will curb him well.  But that does not answer the citizen who is helpless against the juggernaut of political capital and groups who have no use for America other than to have their special interests attended to.  We cannot find justice in a system that sees the law tilted for corporate America yet litigates human cases against government so expensively few can appeal to the Supreme Court or any court for that matter.  This is why Phase I will reset the bar to a different level and that remains to be seen just how they will manage that one while they insist that the Presidency of the United States be a three man board.  I call that a regency but whatever the semantics are, it is about time and trust will be reestablished among folks like yourslef who see them powered out of complaining about the lunacy of a bad President.

In conclusion, we all have to take the bad with the good.  The good in this case is a miraculous inclusion of the divine into a mire political system the truly bats can support with enthusiasm.  Our talking heads see it but there is not decision to say anything more than the emperor has not clothes.  I dare say if I had my druthers, Trump and company would have to face charges of indecency before the people of the United States for collision in financial matters and failing to divest himself of his own financial interests to be President in the first place.  Not only has he despoiled the political system, he has opened the door to a precedence that must never be allowed again, and the Supreme Court should have ruled in the favor of the Untied States to divest the Presidency of Donald Trump based alone on his refusal to cooperate with the ethics committee over these issues.  Why congress cannot snub evil is beyond me!

I conclude you are willing to listen to what is going on through the Voice of God transmissions and are willing to retire from any battle if it requires illegal political actions to remove a sitting President.  And that is true enough for me too, but I will not stand by while God attempts to figure out how America got in this fix in the first place, and how and electorate so distracted by world affairs and the need to stop spending because they do not earn enough now to live as they once did, that they could go to Trump of all people to find a voice in the wilderness to get things straightened out.  Trump will never work for the good of the people and they need to find the reasons on their own at some point, but meanwhile as I have been told over and over by my own brother, "I will never vote for Hillary Clinton," and no reason given!  The past election was a farce and it should have been called into question by the courts and reset for another year following 2016.  We do not take Marshall Law lightly, but the Republic is under siege and western civilization crushed under technical improvements in communications and powerful machines in the military, and someone must step forward in the present government to apply the breaks and reset the entire matter before the God they save they love and support as one Nation Under God is not a moronic statement but the truth.

Where are the rest of you in this looming battle?  Do you feel you can live in the woods and wait it out?  Please do not bother to answer that here in any case because you can't wait it out anymore and much of it will play out on your TV screens in the coming months when the terrible truth strikes home we cannot hide from the sins of our political forebearers who winked at Richard Nixon for finding ways to change his luck with money and power that undercut the constitutional cleanliness of the American Presidency, and then to be saddled with a Donald Trump who cannot bear to tell he is close to being broke too?

The three man regency (as I call it only) is a guarantee that will come in its time if not initiated immediately by the Michael government to establish some sort of center of decent policy for the world and the work to see to it that the American citizenry are addressed equitably and compassionately for what they must endure so soon.  I stand with the President that represents these ideals regardless of how much he must suffer to reach for better ways of running many world affairs that have defaulted to the United States due it is power in winning world wars.  Let us hope that Phase I of the influx of divine institutions on American soil really works and the people get behind it regardless of political persuasion.  Good day.

END

Lundco

• View Profile
    • Email
  Well Ron, I was still digesting the first post that you had on the Federal Reserve and Trump. Now a new post and comments by Skip 7 and your post in reply to his post. I first find I must explain my philosophy as a conservative, which I felt had the better message of smaller government, low taxes and less government interference in business, as opposed to the Democratic philosophy of more government (cradle-to-grave) higher taxes and unlimited spending no matter what the debt may accumulate too. I must first confess, that I have been a loyal Rush listener for 20 some plus years, I find that I disagree with several points on sustainability, global warming and now the intentions of what Trump is trying to do. In his newsletter Ted Cruz summed it up best by saying when he first got to Congress the first thing he learned, was that representatives spend 90% of their time fundraising and only 10% of their time on doing government business, this pretty well sums it up, as they put everything off political,then bickering and posturing until it becomes a crisis, then they have a knee-jerk reaction as to how to fix it, then pat themselves on the back for a half-ass fix and not a solution to the problem in the long term. Both parties told the party line in almost all cases, there is no concern for what is best for the American people, let alone the impact their decisions have on the rest of the world. Both parties have hundreds of ideas, the few ideals when it comes to good governance and having an impact on the rest of the world. Washington DC is the richest city in the world, but the poorest outcomes, when it to governance and ideals on how to solve problems as money and power corrupt absolutely the ability to adhere to divine values and governance.
   We really have no way of knowing the political, morality or global ambitions of Russia and China or any other country as our media does not report on these things without political bias and ratings opportunities. This is why I seldom watch or listen to news medias, be they liberal or conservative I always felt I was getting a little less biased reliable information from conservative new sources but it appears almost all sources information is actually a cistern of rubbish in and rubbish out, with no basis on believability on anything they say anymore, fake news, personal and political bias, greed and power.
    I do however believe that Obama as president probably committed more unconstitutional acts and initiated more executive orders that all the presidents totals, these are facts, however the truth of there being right and beneficial can not be totally calculated by us, only celestials.  He also created more debt in eight years than all the other presidents put together. I won't go into the foreign-policy as to whether that was all good or bad, as we see Iran and North Korea escalating their nuclear agendas quite rapidly. I have never been a big fan of Hillary Clinton, the world's smartest woman who more than likely used her private email servers to cover-up activities of money donations from other countries to her foundation. I agree Ron that the election selection was of two bad choices, that is why I voted for Serara. However, we must deal with the consequences of the Tromp election as he sounded like he had America and the American people's best interest at heart, now with these last two posts from Michael we find this to be further from the truth. I also agree that the presidency has become a job too large for one person.
  Ron, you ask why Congress cannot snub evil? If we use the definition of evil being in error, and most politicians being guided by party philosophy and some of questionable intellectual capacity to think for themselves and they desire to live the life of a person in power with money, there is a snowballs chance in hell that they will do anything to stop this evil and be a shining light of the divine political values.
  I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of these issues however wrong I may be with my facts and conclusions, but we all have to have a philosophy of life and there is no escaping political ratifications when we are being governed by a bunch of scoundrels and derelicts. Thank you for reading I hope this not too disjointed as I had so many more thoughts and things I would like to add, this will take me some time to get this ready for posting.  Lundco
Wichita,Ks

With faith I go, as Love lights the way.

Dominick O

• View Profile
Hi Ron and forum,
I daresay I can follow what is being said and what is going at some level which is deeper than most in this country.  Knowing so much hasn’t transferred too much outer success in material life, but it has gotten me here; and that is good and what I and my TA want.

It is good to understand again what the MM will be about in attaining, first peace and stability – the soil for sustainability.  And the pillars of that soil are:
  • Quality of Life
  • Growth
  • Equality

An the soil is rich in the nutrients of:
  • Empathy
  • Compassion
  • Love of Humanity
To the self-interested human in Phase I they will want to know someone still cares for, and will be concerned about, their quality of life; that they will have some equity and growth along the way.

And I am thankful we are given the glimpse of the possibility of having something real and tangible to back this up, monetarily, with gold reserves instead of fiat petro-dollars.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 01:41:21 PM by Dominick O »

ssigarto

• View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Ron and Father Michael.  I pray the Father that: In our first days of Phase I on Urantia, the current President and his staff will wear chastity belts, and they will learn to say "yes sir" and "no sir" in tones of reverence "      will come to be.  This is a most precarious time in the history of this great country and the divide between races, democrats, republicans, etc is at an all time high.  (The race division I do not put on Trump, but rather on Obama.)  The T supporters are in complete denial and the HC supporters are no better.  It still amazes me that in this great country, the best candidates for presidency were the T and HC and we are now living in this "soap opera" of a presidency consisting of denial, lies, more lies and more self aggrandizing of the current buffoon in office.  I am fairly certain that HC would not have been better in the denial and lies department.  
Please do not misconstrued our silence as uncaring or lackadaisical, but rather as speechless and in absolute shock at the rhetoric and complete lack of self control of the man in office.  Long have I hoped for a businessman to lead the country, one with sound judgement and policies to be at the helm.  I still look forward to that day, as T is not that man.  
Sam
Choose being kind over being right and you will be right every time.

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ron, you write, " I am not going to stop asking for Michael's opinion on the political disaster we have in the United States.  I think it is too important not to ask and to understand the nefarious ways of producing a US government that is not only dysfunctional, but also dangerously close to political uselessness we in the United States never faced before under any administration including Tea Pot Dome of the 1920's.  That some of you like Trump I do not consider criminal in the least as you are caught on fire with a man who says what he thinks and makes no bones about who he does not like.  Instead, however, Michael Himself has several good reasons to show where things stand in the current political class in charge in Washington DC and I for one am delighted to get a birds eye view of the treachery going and how to stay that way."

Me too, Ron.  Please encourage Michael,  as I do here as well,  to continue to have us aware of the goings on in Washington DC and other worldwide national capitals.  From the bottom of my heart I thank Michael for any and all news addressing the goings on in world upheavals whether it be political, structural, environmental, financial, or in human sufferings to name a few.  The more we know the more we can prepare to help with service to their needs.
Steve

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Christ Michael Intelligence Report On the Fed Reserve and Trump's Dangers 072517.

I would like to ask to Christ Michael and Ron, please receive my answer related to these extremely important report, I usually do not reply fast or do not reply at all, but it is not for lack of interest. 
I do read and re-read them to get the most I can, and this one I itemize it like this.

1-The word will became a nasty place to live under Trump's presidency. 
2-As a result of this mistakenly President in turn we will have financial  crisis never seen before. 
3-Yanet Yellen to be replaced by Trump by February 2018.
4-Steven  A. Cohen would take over the Federal Reserve (rumors )
5- Attorney General,  Jeff's Sessions  is contemplating leave office.( media is also reporting about that possibility) 
6- Christ Michael considers Trump a mad man so is Antony Scaramucci.
7-VP Pence might appear before a grand jury to out flank the president.
8- Trump will be impeached. 
9- Unreasonable cost to government for almost every day use of AF One.
10- Jared Kushner may request be left out of government. 
11-Ivanka is likely to be Indicted for postal fraud. 
12- There is a scandal deep inside hidden in the household that Trump does not want to be seen.
13- President's hostility to the word will make as a result   those countries gang up against the US.
14- Six trillions dollars  actual debt to Russia. 
15- Putin wishes to be OPEC member.
16- Russia and  Saudi Arabia in collusion,  have reduced Yemen to a cholera- ridden society, and millions dying as we speak. 
17- There is a statement of a possible attack on US soil, and pointing out that cities defenses are very low at this moment to protect homeland. 
18- Trump's wealth needs to be confiscated for suborning Justice.
19- In a year from now Phase- I will be available and viewable to the host of the Missions in US.
20-Michael stated that Trump must be stopped by  bipartisan removal process. 
21- Our world is heading to a financial crisis that will destroy Republican and Democratic ideals and will tend to go back to autocracy of dictators as in Venezuela.

Very Interesting report, for any I individual living on this planet at this time, we can not overlook what's happening under this president because affect us all, does not matter where we live.

I m reading the other reply to Larry and Skip7 and I think there is a lot to discern on this Information,  the best analysis,  the best point of view from Father Michael. 
Thank you.
Rene. 

ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
Thank You Ron
This has been my concern for the last few years. Getting ready for a major shift in all matters. I hope everyone is also.
Jerry
ur606

7inOcean

• View Profile
Thank you Ron, Father Michael and Mother Spirit.
I get it. I am so grateful, there is one human on this earth that has said some sensible things said well here. Thank you Ron Besser and I totally agree with you. I'm seeing too how the Father is gauging all this too. Let me explain with a puzzle. To cut the long story short (seriously, it would take a few pages!), I had a dream last night and I had to go figure. Tonight, as I read Ron's post above and his transmissions from Michael of Nebadon and with a long hard think, I think I figured it. Let's see if anyone can tell me the meaning of the dream I had.

In the dream, I saw it repeatedly presented to me - a long strip or ruler-length piece of object with three different parts in separate colours. One part (farthest away from me) is coloured like a shiny silver colour such as Tin. The middle part is a creamy smooth veneer colour. The third part (closest to me in view) is timber, a light colour with lovely grains running through it. This strip or ruler object of three different colours was presented to me about two to three times until the alarm woke me up. What is it and what does it mean?

Sue/7inOcean

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Just a quick note before getting ready for another grueling day ,  I think that the proposal for a "Regency", as Ron calls it,  and with the coordination through Michael ,Serara and  the Melchizedeks is an absolutely brilliant solution.    My heart and thoughts are with you all today as we continue to broaden our horizons and deepen our understadings of the manifold problems that confront Urantia now and in the immediate future.   In love and service......LarryG....now off to the shower and on to work... needless to say if i had my "druthers"  I would be here with all of you... Larry  
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

7inOcean

• View Profile
Alright I'll explain what I figured to the best I can about the dream I had (see my post above) here:

As prompted by RonB to watch the CNBC channel which I have on Foxtel and as I noticed the price of metals that blipped across the screen, one metal in particular caught my attention and that is the price of Tin. It was outrageously high, I even had to look again to see if I saw it right. I Googled the word Tin and studied about it. It is not a metal that can be found easily as it has to be dug out, extracted, processed and so on to separate it from other materials before it can be of use. The surprising thing about it is, it has been around for years and is a very malleable metal, durable, reusable and can be alloyed with other metals for its malleable properties.

With this in mind, I went to bed and dreamt that dream (see in my post above) and woke up trying to figure it out. After reading Ron's post, it occurs to my thinking that the three coloured strip or ruler object is taking shape in what it means to me. The Tin colour part is the governments and the divine mission in place, the veneer colour is the smoothness of operation between the two ends, the third one being the grassroots, the people themselves who, like the piece of timber which is soft and co-operative and are a natural part of the strip or ruler that it is in line with the other parts that it is dipped into. Sort of like a long piece of wood that dips in different coloured tins of paint and has those colours on it where it is placed.

As much as it is a puzzle to me to figure out, this dream does present to me what may appear to be as time unfolds for all of us. As we know it, the metal Tin part is malleable, durable and recyclable and so I figure the new governments and our Divine missions will be very much along these types of changes. The veneer is the wedge between the two, which are Tin and Timber. The malleable, usable governance and the people for whom and by whom it serves to love and protect in the years to come.

What is interesting also is that the strip appeared to me like a thermometer and so it presents as a temperature gauge or stick as well. Just as I would dip it in hot water or cold water etc, so too does this stick have a colour to tell how hot or cold it is. We all know what a thermometer is and what we also know is that the strip is a stick we place intentionally here in our hand to place it somewhere for a purpose. The strip or ruler is the same thing and it appeared to me a few times in my dream to tell me someone or thing is holding it and placing it here in my view to see it. That tells me one thing. Deity is here to do some work with the stick in his hand and is very close to dipping it to present the desired colour it, he or she wishes to see that desired effect.

I'll leave it there as I think it best you know the rest.

Thank you Father Michael, Serara, Mother Spirit, the Melchizedek brothers and all the heavenly host as I know you all are mightily at work and I pray all goes well in all that you plan it so just as the stick is presented to us here so as to gauge the murky, messy  world of Urantia 606.

Sue/7inOcean
27/07/2017

bradcooke

• View Profile
Hi All,
Very interesting to read the information shared on what is happening in the US. One main problem is that we all become very passive in what is going on around us in this world, and in our respective countries. Too long we cast our 'vote' and then feel we have done our civic duty. What this effectively does is to turn a blind eye or both eyes, blind to what our administrators do. We negate our control over to those who have ulterior motives, and/or placate their incompetence. Guess who pays the piper in all this?
Remember that all is relative in this world! Yes, we are truly our brother's keeper...but we are abrogating that responsibility. Take a hard look at the world around you...it is not a pretty picture. Many of the issues of the last 20-30-40 years, are still with us...or compounded.
I have come to the opinion that we have reached a point on this blue (somewhat faded) planet that we are not able, do not have the ability, the drive, the desire, or the cojones to fix all using the law of love as instituted by Jesus! So where do we go from here? Nowheres....people, this is the only planet, the only basic home we have...there is no alternative while we live here and now. That goes for all, rich and poor, big, and small, starving and well-fed, housed, and street-born!
Our past, present and futures are being absconded by the ignorant, the foolish, the insensitive...and unfortunately, they are the ones in power, dictating policy as they please.
So, how does it get fixed....we need the hand of Lord Michael to make it right...by whatever way he deems proper! We have proven incapable of so doing. Now is the time for our Celestial overseers to 'make it right'! AND, this so that the millions in limbo, without a chance to get to eternity, learn, become educated, and practise the art of love and compassion, an artform that is quickly becoming LOST.
This is my 5-cents worth!
Domtia.
The Glory of God is Intelligence...