Author Topic: Editorial Section - Why Established on This Site  (Read 206 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Editorial Section - Why Established on This Site
« on: August 10, 2017, 01:09:17 PM »
Editorial Section - Why Established on This Site
I established this Category on the site recently for good reasons, but I feel many may be asking Why?  And just what is it?

Our friend Assale asked me that this morning and Michael asked me to post my answer to him so you can read it too.  I reprint that answer for Assale here in case it may be of help to you as well.  I have somewhat amended and extended my remarks here in brackets to the original message Thank you.

About the Editorial Category on this site:
Assale, it means I am trying to keep political invective out of postings that are mostly spiritual discussions about the Magisterial Mission and the Jesus mission and the Urantia Book.  When I lambast Trump that is not spiritual in the sense . . .  he is a material man and extra noisy politically, and is fighting about the values of how to lead a country now in default on high for what it does or does not do under his,  the Trump,  administration.  If there is to criticize France or the EU that is political too and it should be or belongs under the Editorial category.  Mostly that category will not be used by anyone but me and perhaps Alderfer since most on the forum have no real opinion of good or bad concerning Trump, but the Salvington government must bring the world into some coherent state and that cannot help but meddle into the political affairs of the United States.  That is a new way of discussing spirit as engaging political content. . . .  This is my way to keep it separated from our discussions that analyze Mission schedules and spiritual intent. . . .

Jesus went about doing good, and left the political life of the Jews alone until he was forced to deal with a murderous Sanhedrin, and that reporting he did to his Apostles was not religious instructions when he told them not ever to speak to the politics of the country in their teaching mission.  However he warned them that the politics of the day was going to be their undoing and end their teaching if they cannot avoid the horrors of their thinking.  Statecraft should be well known to you [Assale] . . . .   Jesus does not care so much about what you do, but he knows [that becoming public with private needs], has political repercussions that either will end you or keep you from the full service he saw for you in the past years of development.  I am in the same boat as I must be squeaky clean so no dirt can be thrown into newspapers as I am a representative of the Magisterial Mission and it must operate in the political as well as the spiritual arena since they [the Magisterial Sons and their governments] will become a material organization people can see and touch and that must be kept from scandal.  The Editorial Section deals with warnings of political difficulties that much be understood if we are to operate well in the material and political world of Urantia.  [It also must be a Category that warns people that political misbehavior of world leaders is subject to rescission of their office.  Political dirt becomes political assassination if God gets tagged at winking at the murderous regimes around the word who do not respect the life of their people, and that includes sex trade, slavery, and malfeasance in office taking bribes and so forth. The Editorial Section is a place for the Magisterial Mission will let all of you know what is to be corrected and to whom, and as Jesus had to deal with a Sanhedrin, so do we deal with murderous thugs in Africa and in many other parts of the world and they are just as bad and just as dangerous as the Sanhedrin was to the Bestowal Son then and perhaps now.]

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Editorial Section - Why Established on This Site
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 01:57:45 PM »
Thank you Ron for sharing your answer  to Assule.   I do want to make a quick comment since I am just on my lunch break and do take a slight exception , at least for me personally, when you write: ..." Mostly that category will not be used by anyone but me and perhaps Alderfer since most on the forum have no real opinion of good or bad concerning Trump, but the Salvington government must bring the world into some coherent state and that cannot help but meddle into the political affairs of the United States.  That is a new way of discussing spirit as engaging political content. . ."   especially when you say"
"...most on the forum have no real opinion of good or bad concerning Trump..." Believe me when I tell you that I do have very strong opinions made through careful observation of both the appalling, long, embarrassing , shocking and  the most negative campaign in modern history....  and this doesn't even include the past 6 + months of the the Trump presidency.   However, since we have been advised and reminded several times that  our forum is a Spiritual Forum, and not the correct place to be in political discussion, I, and I imagine several here, have held our tongues and opinions in check in respect for our forum's objectives and purposes.

The reminder of this sentence...
"...but the Salvington government must bring the world into some coherent state and that cannot help but meddle into the political affairs of the United States.  That is a new way of discussing spirit as engaging political content.... "   does finish this off quite nicely  for us and I am sure we will all appreciate what Ron, and a few others, especially Michael, Andromadaeus and Serara will have for us in the days ahead through this Editorial Section.    Later....LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 02:19:34 PM »
I stand corrected Larry, and for others who may feel the same way Larry does.  Thanks for pointing it out.  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 03:09:27 PM »
Ron, you have blessed me for the rest of my life. Now I can die and be in peace on my way to Paradise, being absolutely sure that Jesus has lent a close attention to my concerns. Indeed, for five long years, I've prayed to see such an Editorial Section. On many occasions, Ron, Michael and Serara and even Sentenact have warned me, I've made nightmares for what's transpiring throughout the black continent and throughout the globe, Ron first got upset with my insisting on the issue for years.

I'm far away from political arenas, sometimes in my prayers I shout out towards Father: "How long will You o God stand aside and look at our despair? When will put an end to our sufferings? I long to see joy and happiness crowning the hills, mountains and streets from New York to York and from India to Malaysia, Assalé is suffering, when will I be allowed to go public to deliver the good news, and Jesus/Michael through Ron said: "Wait, until We give you the green light, stay away, close your doors and windows at night before going to bed, for fear to be killed while We need you for the Mission in Africa."

How often have I said to Ron: "O Ron, please do not feel upset, maybe the words to express my feelings in English are missing, I don't go politics, am just painting the situation on the ground..."

And yesterday and today, Ron has paid a close attention to my concerns and global answer has been provided. Glory to Michael, Sentenact and Jesus in the Higher Realms, and glory to the earthly children whose' sole desire and dream is to go about Father's Business in a peace and friendly environment. Today is a special happy day in my life, I have reached my goal.

Ron, I'm hereby crowning your head with a golden wreath, don't take it off until you reach your final destination, I'll be there.

Urboytia.

A note to LarryG: Dear Larry, you can't image how I enjoy your calling me "Assule", I love it! If you can just turn the 'u' into 'a' I will appreciate, but don't worry, I like your calling me 'Assule', so good, so funny!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 03:16:10 PM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 03:53:21 PM »
I am Father's boy for Africa, far from glorifying my very self, far from self aggrandizing, I just feel it flow in my veins and arteries, like power flow in a high voltage transmission line, that just needs distribution to the end consumers, I feel Father's energy throughout my soul, to that end, I was introduced in this special classroom of the Spirit, not only to get trained, but also to get informed.

I'm now the happy boy, a happy boy with a mission, I'm been advised to stay away from women and politics, the battle is launched and for sure will I overcome the challenges that lie ahead, Father needs clean men and women for the service, faultless, useful, and informed. Hey folks, you all, far or near, get into the classroom of the Spirit day and night, come on and spend your talents there, inside, the interest rates will be higher than your expectations, the profits are beyond imagination and beyond mere human intellect, come and get informed.

Beat the street, let the Divine seize your waist and dance with Father, He being the Lead and forever embraced with us all, we do not dance a hurry dance, and soon,  when you knock at the wicked door, will hear the wicked is no more, gone with the wind, uncreated. Wicked and stubborn men, feel Father, get ready for change, feel the Divine stream, just feel it, it's time to come over here to get informed.

A human being with no news from on High, is a lifeless body, Planet earth is soon to be indwelled by "god" so to speak. There are sound waves coming from Paradise (at the centre of the seven superuniverses) which are raising the vibration of matter to a much higher level. That is what is meant by the new earth and new heaven. Earth is rising to the beginning levels of higher consciousness in its human beings also. This is when Human realizes he/she is a son/daughter of God, and when all the religious bullshit will go away.  So, come one come all into the classroom of the Spirit to get informed.

O Father, take control of my hands and let words flow, like oil in the pipeline, like the wind in the trees, like the sea waves that come and splash the shores even during the magnetic reversal, now we have learnt that during the magnetic reversal - when the planet reduces its rotation speed and hangs in balance - all that is NOT of God drops off. Now imagine when we "hang in balance" after the ascension and have no tilt. That which is not of God will not stick very well. But we have to remember the planet is still going to rotate on its axis then and we will have "gravity" affects per man's current belief system of gravity. In truth, gravity is the pressure of cold space. Even the 1 billion worlds in Havona both orbit Paradise and revolve on their axis, so come into the classroom to get informed.

Thank you Ron and Celestials for this wonderful Section.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 04:03:11 PM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2017, 09:32:26 PM »
I am so sorry Assale....but I do like  Urboytia too!!!!!!      LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"