Author Topic: Ocilliaya, Phase One Is Now, 18 Aug 2017 Daniel, L V NV. USA  (Read 222 times)

Daniel alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ocilliaya, Phase One Is Now, 18 Aug 2017 Daniel, L V NV. USA
« on: August 18, 2017, 01:35:51 PM »

Eyes Only
Teacher: Ocilliaya
Subject: Phase One Is Now
Category: Michael Reports- Phase 1
T/R: Daniel A, L V NV. USA
18 August 2017, 18:35 Z

Ocilliaya: Yes Daniel, go ahead. There are many subjects we could cover today yet there is one subject that is overdue to be highlighted some for discussion and that is: more on the subject of Audio Transmissions. First we do need you to take seriously this ability to receive transmissions into a recorder of some kind. You I think can imagine the convenience to the Mission work using you with either a cell phone as a microphone and recorder. [The phone does not need to work for receiving calls at all and the times that cell service will be out of order will not affect your message receiving]. Later when you get to a place of cell reception, the recording  can be attached to a Forum posting or an email or transcribed manually by typing as you re-listen to what you received.

“Just as effective as the cell phone with mic and recorder, are the little USB memory devices that double as recorders. Message after message can be saved [the memory is so great that you can save about 100 hours of recordings] when you are prompted to record and then later when near a lap top or computer with a USB port, can be down loaded as a MP3 file and posted or retyped as a written transcript. These devices are only around $10 and the size of a chap stick approx. This is your work; this is your first serious assignment as a Corrective time phase one worker. That assignment is to become proficient using some type of device to take your voice and preserve it long enough to either post it verbatim or transcribe it into written form.

“Many of you would dearly love to be officially part of the Mission Mortal worker group, because it has finally become crystal clear of the true worth and magnitude of this opportunity as a mortal working in the Missions. This is your passport and sure entry to validate that assignment, IF the other half of worker characteristics are present. The other half of worker characteristics are:

-Have this work be your number one priority in life.

-Make this your first assignment, which is to receive messages, the one and only task to concentrate on.

-Spend a good part of your day working on this:“[Study, practice, prayer, stillness,--Study practice prayer Stillness]”

-If you are working 40 hours a week to earn your living it will be very difficult if not impossible to pull this assignment off because of normal fatigue and exhaustion, attempting to accomplish both tasks: “regular daily work for the missions and your full time job”.

-Being so trusting and full of faith that you know your shortfall in income will either be made up, or a way is provided to exist in a much more simplified lifestyle that will match your much reduced income. [You could not care less what your life looks like, as long as you cement this opportunity]

-Since you have stepped out like this, wanting this opportunity more than anything in the world, you now will pay any price or go any length to make this a reality.

“The reason I am speaking like this is because: “[Today with this message] It is in fact the Mission first stage beginning”. If The Father would intervene and delay for some while longer, you don’t even skip a beat because your taking the decisive action above would simply have you much further along with this premier skill [that takes considerable time to be developed] most urgently needed for the accomplishment of your assignment now being settled on your shoulders.  You claimed you wanted to serve, even clean toilets, whatever. Now your claim has come home to roost and We are confident many will see the glorious opportunity and take decisive action.

“If your first thought is that this will cause the disruption of your regular life and that this is being far too fanatical to your taste, it is clear indication that this is not for you. When the call was given to the original Apostles, [They left everything]. Why would they do that? Because it was given to them to realize that nothing, that was ever going to be presented to them in this life, would even come close to this one time opportunity [working with The Master in shoulder rubbing intimacy]. Ocilliaya.

End

Serara.org Discussion Forum- http://forum.serara.org/index.php

« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 02:28:45 PM by Daniel alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214 While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

Michel

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Ocilliaya, Phase One Is Now, 18 Aug 2017 Daniel, L V NV. USA
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 06:33:12 PM »
Wow,

This is good message ,

And I would like to add these comments to this message from Oscilliaya (but I have this pronunciation in my mind: OCILIAYA)

- Have a real desire to serve the Father in these Missions.
- Have no expectation but a real deep desire to want to help.
- Give priority to each of our daily actions to do the will of God.
- Seek to do the right deed every moment.
- Listen to what the spirit is asking us to accomplish.
- Be prepared to perform the tasks we are asked to do even if it may hurt or seem to curtail our lifestyle.
- Have an unshakable FAITH to the Father and trust in this FAITH, even though it may seem impossible for us to attain or accomplish.
- Do not judge but accept what seems unfair or inconceivable.
- To always say the TRUTH, to represent the BEAUTY and to make the GOODNESS.
- Be what you want to represent to those around you, show it, make good gestures, say the right words and become the one who will be  a human member of the Magisterial Mission, right now because that is what is required of each of you.

M_
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 07:51:47 PM by Michel »
WE who believe in the divine, WE will live to see. 
WE who have stood strong in the name of the Father will be the pillars of the New World to come.

TrinitiLuv

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Ocilliaya, Phase One Is Now, 18 Aug 2017 Daniel, L V NV. USA
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 10:03:28 PM »
A huge thank you Dear Ocilliaya, and to you Scribe Daniel.  With these few words I echo and reiterate all of my prior statements expressing my whole hearted desire to be a part of the MM, and I offer many fervent prayers for the MM's bountiful success.
Loads of love to all.
Royce Borden  (TrinitiLuv)