Author Topic: UNIVERSAL FATHER: JESUS IS MY MODEL FOR ALL FUTURE BESTW SONS FOR ALL UNIVERSES  (Read 252 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
UNIVERSAL FATHER: JESUS IS MY MODEL FOR ALL FUTURE BESTOWAL SONS FOR ALL SUPERUNIVERSES AND TIME CREATIONS FROM NOW ON -

August 24, 2017
York, PA

UNIVERSAL FATHER - "I speak briefly, and with a warning to all who attempt to respond to this announcement, that the need to think is no upon all of you to decide what is important for these Missions and what is not.  Ton has been fighting the tendency for some of you not to care what they say or what clarify what they mean and it has caused confusion among Guests to say the least.  You all have an obligation to speak clearly and forthrightly and to keep threads from getting crossed which some of you still do not understand as the ultimate issue Ron is forcing a correction with I full endorse.

"I speak now with considerable angst with some of you who make not attempt to fully understand that the day of just being bright or spoken well to us on this forum is quickly approaching an end.  Posts are to be truly well thought out and very little hi-fiving will be allowed in the future as it just eats up space without producing any additional thought to the proceedings.  It is not incumbent upon me to follow through with the main thread of what has to be said:

"Your old Urantia Book (published 1955) is out of date by so many conceptual issues I have asked Michael to just discard it and do not allow any future publishing of it.  What you have in stock today is it!  Do not expect to be resupplied except for what some vendors have ready to go out the door for a price.

"I also sense that Ron nearly added a line but he stopped well short of getting my ire up because the vendors are few and far between and he knows them by heart for the most part.  What all of you have to be caring about as this transmitter is, is that when I speak I know precisely what I wish to convey and let it alone.  For now be assured there are books in nooks and crannies which are available too but that is not the issue.  I decree that all future Urantia Books are the ones published this year and shortly for all of you to read.  In the early days I wanted the old Book to supply everyone until the new Book was available, but not any more since we have decided to reveal a great deal more about Jesus, which I do so now:

JESUS AS GOD

"Until six weeks ago I would never have uttered that statement: Jesus As God.  But I must now that Michael has made it clear through Ron that Jesus wishes it to be known so that we all may read how Jesus became a Finaliter, and how Jesus became a new member of the charge of the Deification of Bestowal Sons, as I have examined the truth of what they represent and do now aver to the question Ron formed immediately: Do past Bestowal Sons of a Creator Son become Deified, and the answer is No and Yes, depending on who they were and under what circumstances they relinquished their life on their Bestowal World.

"Further, this statement does not object to the adoration aspect many pay a Bestowal Son in their love for their work.  In the future we must stop this interference with the Transmitter when he supplies my comments so fully as he is doing here.  In any case it ceases immediately as he further writes this work to be heard:

"I am the Universal Father, and I dare speak plainly while others may not do so.  Jesus is a primary Son of a primary Creator Son, and by that I mean, Michael of Nebadon has set so many precedents, and has added so many more to my roster of Deified works, that I must address all Creator Sons as I am wont to do frequently, and that is to remind them all that a Son of a Son is worthy of becoming Deity, when I declare them ready to be so.  I am also well aware that these posts do not stand as the ultimate announcement of my intentions, but for now they are the only venue we have to get my word out beyond the Bible and the useless existing Urantia Book now crawling with error upon error as to what actually exists now on Urantia and in the Local Universe of Nebadon.  In this case, this announcement has huge repercussions to all Local Universes in all seven (7) Superuniverses.  Superuniverse One in particular holds huge numbers of Bestowal Sons as it is nearly a finished creation and that is news to the transmitters as it should be to you.  Superuniverse One is overseen by Master Spirit Siraya, and he speaks now to all of you for me in this matter:"

"Siraya, Master Spirit One, voice of the Father and Voice of God the Ultimate and I have spoken frequently for the Deity Absolute as Ron receives me as the Deity Absolute as does Ocilliaya receive the Deity Absolute for Ron and others on this forum.
"I come to you today to make sure this is well heard and evenly heard by people and Guests on this discussion forum to ensure it is taken seriously and without the mistakes of wobbling in nonsensical posts in the middle of an announcement as was done earlier this week.  I am sure Ron knows the timing well and he has done yeoman's work to clean it all up without doing damages to all of you who innocently followed Clency when he started the off-subject posting there.

"In the coming years in Superuniverse One, I will make an announcement in general to its inhabitants that a change in policy from Paradise has taken place, and that we are promoting all Bestowal Sons who hold the rank as superior candidates for Finaliter fusion still awaiting the Bestowal of the final Creator Son as man soon to come in Superuniverse One very soon.  This will be the first Superuniverse in time and space to consistently and fully obtain to Light and Life and it will be announced to Superuniverse Seven, your Superuniverse, that it has so achieved it.  By any standard we live in a tumultuous existence in any Superunvierse, but as Ron can attest to Superuniverse Seven, it can be hell too.  We leave nothing unspoken here as the Seventy Sector of time, your Superuniverse Seven, will align with Superuniverse One in Light and Life and become a standard bearer for Superuniverse One as the place all Creator Sons attend schools for their changes status before the Father on Paradise, for when an entire Superunvierse becomes aligned as totally in Light and Life, the entire matter is then referred to the Council of Equilibrium, and the Council of Equilibrium, is no longer able to fully determine who is what exactly any more.  The reason for that is that the Father has finally relented to change some paradigms in order to close ranks behind the unusual instances of spiritual default in Superunvierse Seven, specifically of the Local Universe of Neabdon in and from which this transmitter is coming to you from.

"I am Siraya, and I know my rank is very high to this transmitter and you keep removing the capital from the word transmitter, but the word transmitter is not the object of my concern with you Ron, but that you keep trying to do so and see no reasons why as it is a lowly place to serve in your view? [Ron speaking - I do not consider it a low place but a high place and humbly submitted as it is the word of Deity and Divinity.  I do not deserve in my language a Deified capital T for transmitter, as that is why I remove as an unnecessary capitalize.  Ron]. 

"This is Siraya and fully acceptable but you are a scream when it comes to these things as you insist on proper capitalization when it is important to know who or what order is speaking clearly to you as my Order is of the Master Spirit and there are only seven ever.  In my case I deserve the full capitalization of those things I say.  In your case Ron, you deserve no capital and that is true, except on Paradise you are already seen as  a Mighty Messenger not, but as a potential Trinity gift to be something of a Gabriel to Jesus if that is ever considered possible (and you wince at the dignity being yours since you consider that one of a kind and so on and you feel greatly intrusive over even thinking about it.)  In any case your work on Urantia is superb and we must make sure that others are at least aware that it must continue for centuries to be noted at all on Paradise not, but at least on Salvington, and that is that.

"Creator Sons must be aligned with their Local Universes first, and then they may spread their wings as Michael has done with neighboring Local Universes and he has shared that opportunity with several Local Universe with Ron who has spoke to Creator Sons from Alvoring and Wolvering which Ron loves both of those Creator Sons too as they have joked with him and seen to his fate with them too when the time comes.  You are most welcomed by those Creator Sons as they see you as one of them too.  I tell you this because Michael has issued a declaration that Urantia students of the sixth epochal revelation will be accorded very high responsibility when they pass on to the morontial world for their ascension careers.  Ron already has his career mapped out, and a few of you do too, but that must wait for your own personal revelation through transmission by your own Master Spirit Seven, Aya, when that time comes too.

"As a Creator Son once said upon meeting Ron, 'God God, Michael of Neabdon, where did he come from?'  Michael replied, 'From hell and back and we remade him to withstand life afraid of no one but ready to bow to God at the drop of a hat.'  Be assured this transmitter is learning a new wrinkle as he writes this as Siraya has crowned Ron with the confusing ability to hear one word and write another and that will be helpful in the future Ron.  I am Siraya and chuckle at the confusion it creates when he goes to write the dictation and actually wrote a different word on the paper; he then asks which word do we prefer, and we tell him what he wrote on paper.  Good day. I am Siraya, and I wish you well today."

The Universal Father - "I resume for my own purposes, and it is this:  Taking this transmitter aside now and then and giving him a pep talk is necessary because he is the object of a lot of curiosity as some of you are already feeling too.  Be assured that Urantia needs you and all others to join you for work in the Magisterial Mission.  I am leaving these words now for Michael of Nebadon to speak for all now."

Michael of Nebadon - "You Ron chalk up a hare on the lip and become necessary day by day as I see you as a Gabriel-like character and have said so to the Father on my frequent visits to Paradise, but that is so exonerated and high Ron scoffs at the idea of just worrying about becoming a Finaliter and getting that right too.  He is braving out a contest between the Master Spirits as we write this because Aya calls him to his lair very soon for special instruction to be taken up by his life soon enough.  In the case of Sue Whiley, her life is hell too but that is soon to be abated for a better life in American quite soon, as this Mission for Urantia is ready for release and you Ron will have resolves you badly need.  Good.  We quite this because you are feeling strangely sleepy again and that requires you to lay down for a few minutes to appease Siraya for a nap to hear him clearly.  Aya speaks too and has a special gift for you Ron when you can use it again.

"I close with this statement.  Ron knows I must leave him shortly for the Mission on Urantia.  Then only Jesus speaks to him as a counselor with Mantutia at his side always as he feels bereft of friends and colleagues as he has had to remain silent for years with what little family he has left.  That ends shortly we are sure as they will know for sure where he stands with God and what has to be done even for them in the coming tribulations.  He will make it clear they have a home with him if it happens to occur that way for some reason.  I am Michael and Siraya speaks once more to all of you reading this plaintive plea to keep your powder dry and await the arrival of a Jesus figure in the World of the Cross as it is so often called.  Good day."

Jesus - "I call only one more time to Ron in particular who has now been signaled to, to desist writing and lie down for a few minutes at least an receive the benediction of one we call a happy ways for Ron to hear his name these days. Be prepared to hear Ron exclaim he has been paid and that it is enough to last four hundred years probably and that is that, and for some of you like Sue Whiley and Larry Gossett and even some for Wendy Winter, and a few others you do not know on this forum, that will end your dependence on a corporation salary outside of the Magisterial Mission.  I am Jesus and I care very much you get paid Ron to end your nerves on a fast depletion of your own resources and that is not just small talke either as you have spent tens of thousands of dollars alone on legal fees and so on.  complete this message now with everyone Ron and bough your head in silence as I dictate the prayer of forgiveness to all who work here and for them to remain if they can stomach the work to now be done on this web site, and that is to welcome me shortly as Jesus of Nazareth, and what a s\wonderful way to end this long message to all of you and to celebrate with me, my Deification by my Father in Heaven not that long ago.  Good day."

Mother Spirit - "I see Siraya has relented until you are done transcribing your transmission Ron, and we appreciate it to let me in briefly so I can have my brief say too about this transmitter and so on.  He has a bright future if he can manage to get through all of this which sometimes he doubts because he feels the strain already and wonder when it is all placed on him how he manages to run The Urantia Book Foundation.  Both Michael and Ron are seriously looking at the name of that Foundation and may revise it later, but just so all know almost nothing stays the same we place first and last at times.  Good day."

Father - "I am the Adjuster of this transmitter and you are not wrong to worry over capitalization Ron as I have nothing now but may in the future reside with you in a burning bush situation and you would understand and you would listen and that is determined now and it may be quite public as all will hear my voice.  Good day to all."

Ron - I have now delivered the highest spirit in the universes of all time and future time, and I am not tired now as the onus on me to sleep or lie down has been removed at this point.  I do not know what Siraya has in mind or Aya, but they are sitting back of me waiting for me to lie down briefly and I shall do so now.  I thank all of you for reading and listening to all that had to be said with regard to all future Bestowal Sons of Primary dignity before the Father as to become Deified as Jesus has for us on Urantia.  I wish you all a good day.

Ron - I have spoken for and with the highest Deity in Infinity and in time, as the Father must refrain using me directly, or he would instantly convert me to Finaliter status and I am not quite ready for that ever.  I also thank Michael of Nebadon for translating most of what the Deity Absolute had to say from and through Master Spirit One and Seven and with just a little bit of Master Spirit Four, my wonderful friend, if you can call a Master Spirit that, Ocilliaya.  I also wish to thank my friend Gabriel for putting up with me today as I am very unsure of my status before the Deities and Michael included as they make it clear I am not the first choice for human help, but the only choice as it stands now.  to my colleagues on this web site and its members sometimes in confusion, forget not that I am a lowly mammal of human status and I do not take myself any more seriously than that.  I hold not status or honor too small for my ego but I do enjoy hearing plans for a future I personally can never glimpse without those who will join me in the Magisterial Mission when Jesus appears at the helm to lead it on along with 1,357 excited Melchizedeks including Machiventa Melchizedek.  Thank you all for reading through all of this again.  R
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
I, also like Larry, am in awe of these revelations which speak to so many parts of us, each in a
different way. 
It begs the question, "What have we ever done to deserve such blessings with such revelations?
For my part I can only express my overall humility to have been so blessed in this way.
My most sincere and heartfelt thanks to Universal Father, Michael of Nebadon, Jesus, Gabriel,
Mother Spirit Nebadonia and of course our dear Ron.
Domtia
Lemuel

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
One reason why I enjoy sitting in the Classroom of the Spirit is to learn and get informed, and I was not wrong in choosing this way of life. The privilege is all mine to be among the first on Urantia to read these lines, which reminds me of how reflectivity works on such occasions where information is delivered from the First Source and Center and His Divine Associates. Whenever Father speaks I retain my breath. My sincere gratitude is sent out to all these Paradise Citizens who made this transmission possible and available.

Ron, don't be surprised if I attach a PDF presentation of this transmission with illustrations and colors, this kind of transmission is rare and requires my full attention. It is important for me to keep track of this record, as I don't know when and where I may be called before African nations authorities to deliver the news under the supervision of the Melchizedek Diplomatic Corps, who may visit me some day in the near future.

Thank you Ron first for being so humble and for taking time out to listen and put under written format for our training and edification. This is a prime piece of info, in fact Father spoke from Paradise, Master Spirit One from His Sacred Sphere, Michael from Salvington, Jesus from Paradise, Mother Spirit from Salvington, I already imagine how the PDF presentation will be designed, I like to create, and sure, visitors will enjoy reading. 

Assalé.
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
The attached is the PDF presentation. Ron, is it possible to remove this post and attach the PDF presentation to THE ANNOUNCEMENT?
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

niant2

• Antonio
    • MSN Messenger - antoniodistephano@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Very nice work my friend Assale,..., you will always surprise my brother!!!!  
I am very impressed for my beloved Jesus!!!!

( It's a bit complicated for me, since I ask stupid questions sometimes without answers unfortunately, and now for my innocent little head ..., and so primitive '... It is not easy for me to understand all this, sorry to be late for you all who seem very assimulate all this information with no problem !!!! )
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 10:35:28 PM by niant2 »
“In that day you will say: “Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted.” –  Isaiah 12:4