Author Topic: URL TML.WEBSITE deleted  (Read 223 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
URL TML.WEBSITE deleted
« on: August 31, 2017, 10:38:05 PM »
As a notice to members and guests alike, my instructions from on high were to delete The Teaching Mission website.  The link now shows a screen error 404 which is code for the site cannot be found and sorry.

Not Found
The requested URL / was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.24 (Unix) PHP/5.3.26 mod_jk/1.2.28 mod_ssl/2.2.24 OpenSSL/0.9.8y Server at tml.website Port 80

My feeling is that the Teaching Mission is not going to be used at the start of the Magisterial Mission, and the reason is I think it is too soon to find transmitters in the general public right away, and rather than get into difficulty trying to recruit people in the population, take time to educate many in the population to inspire them to want to do something like transmit and then be taught how to do it well.

We have been through this idea of a teaching mission to set it up and then to tear it down again several times now, and this time I think we might actually have an end to the old idea promulgated by Michael of Nebadon  with Abraham in New Zealand starting in 1989 or so and lasting until 2015 or so in the United States with lackluster performances at the end when we lost many transmitters either due to death or disinterest.

Let us take on Phase I and see how they go about getting people interested in serving either as transmitters or some other form of transmission which I suspect is being prepared because of the abundance of Reflectivity now actually installed on Urantia.  Normally Reflectivity requires the presence of a Seconaphim or Seraphim with special powers to be standing by the person who wishes to received messages or pictures from Reflectivity, but the Father okayed placing the Reflectivity machinery on Urantia this time, and you need only be on the planet to communicate with it if they hook you up to it.  Present transmitters on this site are connected to it already.

Meanwhile, we await news from Michael shortly concerning the coming days and how Phase I will open and operate on Urantia directly and by people seeing the incarnated Melchizedeks and the Paradise Sons, Serara and Monjoronson, and a few others not announced yet who will also be visible Paradise Sons of the Magisterial type.  Rayson (a Magisterial Son) will be seen as the Science Officer for the Magisterial Mission almost immediately, and I know of no others by name as of yet.

Thank you for your patience while I respond to their request for changes as well. 

Ron Besser/Admin

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Re: URL TML.WEBSITE deleted
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 06:18:17 AM »
Well done Ron,

The increasing flow of transmissions on just seraraforum makes it difficult for our members to catch up, an adequate timetable is necessary and may be divided into three parts: Reading Transmissions, contributing to transmissions (posts) and reviewing (keeping our powder dry) transmissions, most of the time there's practically no time left for revisions.

Celestials also need to organize themselves to avoid transmitting too much info at the same time, it seems all of them are very eager to deliver the food, thereby making it impossible to catch up. When a transmission is posted, the dream of both Transmitter (Celestial) and Receiver (human) is to find that people read and give individual appreciations whether favorable or unfavorable.

On the one hand, the profusion of spiritual food does not call for total consumption of the menus offered. On the other hand, the forum member's impossibility to read them all can make him/her believe that they are missing an important point.

What to do to keep track of the records? Choose your desired menu at will, however, don't just read, it won't help you much, because the hussle and bussle to survive daily harsh life conditions makes it almost impossible to retain the gist of the messages, make the posted transmission yours, as if you were the transmitter and work it out to produce a personal review, believe me, later you'll be asked to teach your neighbors, and that's why we're here, to learn, get informed and dispatch (teach) the lessons on a personal level.

Create your personal review, Father likes it, by doing so, it will be much easier for you to keep track of the records, power will be cut off, Internet won't work, books will be lost, you are likely to be displaced sooner or later in light of the beginning upheavals whose only head is out of the sea for the moment, but this is just the debut, the worst is to come. Your head and memory will may be the sole hard discs available.

The last will be the first, according to Father, and the best of all is our brother and friend who translates all the posts into Polish, he's recording more info just by going about Father's Business in terms of translation services, the second ones are Clency of France, Michel of Canada and Assaley of the Ivory Coast, and verily verily I say unto you all, we are the best in class, because we perform an additional service through translation.

Why my memory is so large:
I turn almost all the long transmissions into a press review with pictures and colors, some transmissions are also turned into video productions with special effects, unfortunately, I haven't so far found out how to make them available on the forum, as they are too big files to upload.

This is Father's boy for Africa, while expecting Machiventa's physical visit at home. Good day to you all, and for the Muslims around the world I wish you all a happy Tabaski holiday.

Assaley.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 06:24:00 AM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.