Author Topic: Financial Gravity Part 1 - Astral Lesson  (Read 352 times)

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Financial Gravity Part 1 - Astral Lesson
« on: September 01, 2017, 02:34:23 AM »
... It was until much later, about 700 years ago before Jesus, that sovereigns of the reigning castes imposed the use of money as a means of exchange in the form of an object of which they assumed the exclusivity of production. They issued coins, usually coins of gold, silver, or copper, paid their soldiers with, and waged wars to conquer new territories. To obtain food and equipment, the soldiers imposed by force on the peasants and the merchants this currency as payment. The power (reigning caste) then recovered this currency when collecting taxes.

As everybody had to have money to pay taxes, it quickly became the official currency. It was accepted as payment and spread within the community.

The power (king or emperor or ruler) could thus buy food, goods and wealth through the money it produced itself from nothing...

Financial Gravity, read it.

Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Financial Gravity Part 1 - Astral Lesson
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 05:44:45 AM »
When we know how the monetary system works and how it has been thought out in so a genius complex way, for the benefit of a few, it makes me think that it is one of the many traps put in place by Calisgastia in his endeavour to destroy Urantia, but the Magisterial Mission is here to disentangle all his mischiefs. Hallelujah !!

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 06:36:53 AM »
Clency: "When we know how the monetary system works and how it has been thought out in so a genius complex way, "

So well put Clency, it is a moral obligation for Father's children to learn all about the global monetary system, that's why I've initiated this Thread (Financial Gravity in five parts once a week) to put on the public place this organized global banditry doings. I will learn more on the Astral Plane, I will meet with bankers' souls and will talk face to face with them. I'm prepared for this. Blessed be these Melchizedek's night school courses. O Yes, last night, many souls gathered at a public place and listened to me. This is also a work behind the scenes.

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 07:42:24 AM »
Dear Assale. 
                       A long time ago (actually a few months ago), when I joined and started to participate in the Serara Forum, this in February 2015, one of his messages caught my attention. He said, in short, that he liked to read the messages in the morning, taking, if I'm not mistaken, coffee or another meal.
                       Likewise, I'm taking the time to read Serara Forum messages, drinking coffee, or tea, making a small meal.
                      This moment is important to me, for it is a time when I read the latest news, as if reading a newspaper.
                       It was good to read his topic, which speaks in summary about "money" (financial gravity). 
                       A big hug from your friend who lives in Brazil (South America), for the friend who lives in Ivory Coast (Africa)
                       Julio
===
Caro Assale. 
                    Há muito tempo (na verdade há alguns meses), quando eu entrei e comecei a participar no Fórum Serara, isto em fevereiro de 2015, uma de suas mensagens me chamou a atenção. Disse, em síntese, que gostava de ler as mensagens de manhã, tomando, se não me engano, café ou outra refeição.
                    Da mesma forma, eu estou reservando um tempo para ler as mensagens do Fórum Serara, tomando café, ou um chá, fazendo uma pequena refeição.
                    Este momento é importante para mim, pois é um momento em que leio as últimas notícias, como se estivesse lendo um jornal.
                   Foi bom ler seu tópico, que fala, em síntese sobre "o dinheiro" (gravidade financeira).
                   Um grande abraço de seu amigo que vive no Brasil (América do Sul), ao amigo que vive na Costa do Marfim (África).
                    Julio
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 07:45:41 AM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

mauricio

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 11:18:31 AM »
When we know how the monetary system works and how it has been thought out in so a genius,complex way, for the benefit of a few, it makes me think that it is one of the many traps put in place by Calisgastia

The exercise in postulate of the monetary system objectively has imperfections, but in itself is not an error, of course that if the monetary system enslaves a subject and a family, it indicates a human level of non-sympathy for an X culture and an X government. If it were to choose I would surely be interested in an evolutionary system out dont need of money (but I need the money to survive). It is not the monetary system itself that is a imperfect in cosmic thoughts, and it is certainly used up to initial levels of light and life, it is not a rule of the universe in that it implies the monetary system only as unique and exclusive form, and also the universe does not claim that the monetary system is totally evil. Only the dynamics offered in a human evolutionary point of view tends to have imperfections that are contained in themselves, aiming for transcendence. In case if some key positions occupied by some on the globe, have some contracts in dilution or working for the new system that is coming, are simply works that were offered, in the event yes may be influences but everything in service to the new system, are those choices that must be made behind the scenes, always using free will.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 11:59:28 AM by Mauricio »

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 11:59:08 AM »
Calm down Mauricio,

The best future financial system management under the Magisterial Sons' Mission will be covered in the last Part of FINANCIAL GRAVITY 5, this is just the debut of the thread. For your information, while I'm working on FINANCIAL PART 2, TA has directed me to a Science Discovery Channel boradcast this morning and here is the global reality as it is today:

1. The US Fed produces false audits, probably large parts of the bullions have vanished from the 4 Coffers located in the US.

2. The majority of gold bullions available in these coffers were stollen gold by Hitler Regime, this gold was stollen from conquered nations in Europe, jew prisoners (wedding rings, jewels...) at the beginning of WWII.

3. The US Administration has no gold stock equivalent to bank notes (dollars) available on the global market, which means that dollars (like the goldsmith certificates) are more than gold bullions available in the 4 US Coffers, therefore, the State of Texas is claiming its gold stock from the FED, and is making room for their own gold coffers, the State of Texas does no more trust the Fed.

4. Even large parts of gold bullions may have vanished by the US Administration. There will be a global collapse if every citizen decides to exchange their dollars agains gold.

5. Some have already gold (real gold) cards in place of digital visa and Master Cards. The house that Jack built can no more resist.

I'm also the 'President of the United States' on the Astral Plane, therefore I will dig deeper into the system on an astral level to tell the wheat from the chaff. The US various Administrations should tell us where they have put all these stolen gold bullions. They are resurrectees living on Mansion Worlds, they have an obligation to tell us the truth. 

The Salvington Administration will pay nations' debts, however, we need to shed light on their previous and present wrong doings and manipulations. Serara and Monjoronson are not here to play. It is a universal crime to produce more dollars than gold bullions available. THIS IS A CRIME. What will happen if all dollar holders decide to withdraw their money from commercial banks at the same time, at least, if you can't pay them in dollars, commercial banks should be able to pay them in gold, which is not possible, and can never be possible, because all the global gold reserves cannot even fill a single NASA rocket. Yesterday, in the Spirit, I was tasked to explain to souls the real meaning of GRAVITY.

Thanks for reading and expect more info in the coming weeks.    

Assaley, Father's boy for Africa.

mauricio

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2017, 12:08:12 PM »
Thank you Assale, and in case yes I agree with Clency.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2017, 12:15:57 PM »
.........the universe does not claim that the monetary system is totally evil

Mauricio, I agree with your above statement. A monetary system is necessary for the functioning of a society, it does exist in other advanced worlds, but as we know it on Urantia, it is far away from what it is supposed to do : the well-being of the people. That's why the Magisterial Mission will see to it that there will be a worldwide currency and a new way of doing business. Domtia

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2017, 12:17:44 PM »
Thanks Mauricio,

For all the forum members and guests who have a little time to read The Financial Gravity thread, the cloudy and Caligastia-oriented complexity of the Global Money System will no more be a secret, I will explain in a primary school English all the details and clouds of the System.  

mauricio

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2017, 12:34:28 PM »
That's why the Magisterial Mission will see to it that there will be a worldwide currency and a new way of doing business. Domtia

You are right, Clency, because today's dynamic can not provide a standard of justice that allows for a halt in consumption and a stability of resources. Thank you for reminding us.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2017, 01:11:58 PM »
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE DIVINE FINANCIAL SYSTEM PROPOSAL AND THE PRESENT GREEDY AND BANDITRY FINANCIAL SYSTEM.

It is not so difficult to implement the best one, the divine one. 

mauricio

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2017, 07:28:13 PM »
addition, the power of influence of the media, Assale, which leaves us restricted to our freedom of thought. Thanks by the poster.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2017, 09:56:26 PM »
Mauricio,

You know that the media is a manipulated and controlled tool of the financial oligarchy gravity to prevent populations from thinking and pondering and keep their thoughts under control and make them spend their time on useless objectives. There are many means used by the system to keep us in their wings and wrap us in their nets: "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false" - William Casey (CIA Director (1981).

Mauricio, Newstarsaphire has this from the Supreme Being:
"I am the Supreme Being coming to you from Uversa and my plaint is the rife pillaging of errant man on such a warring world of deceit and malcontent.  When the dogs of war are unleashed it is never a good scenario for anyone as they gnash their teeth at man and spirit alike with no regard for any form of existence other than their own.  We had hoped to tame the beast with a gentle hand and almost got it bitten right off when it comes to Urantia’s maleficent crews.  I stand in the bleachers and watch the vultures gather for the feast they are sure will be theirs to attend, but Father is not done yet.  Stand aside onlookers and mercenaries alike for your day comes to you as a recompense for your choices.  ‘Let loose the dogs of war’ are words that will catch in their own throat in their attempt to be spoken."

The SB is clear, Global Financial Gravity tools are: dogs of war, maleficient crews, mercenaries, vultures, and I will add: private currency, controlled media, false democracy. The show is not going to be a play and those under 18 should not dare put on the tv set! Wait and see! 

Thanks and see you tomorrow Maurico, it's about time to enter stillness, it's 02:43 AM GMT over here in West Africa.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 10:43:54 PM by ASSALE »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2017, 11:40:20 PM »
i enter this discussion not to disagree with you Assale, but to kindly remind you that the financial dealings of the current apparatus of London, New York,  Berlin and Middle East and the Asian countries, is, at best, slowly drowning in debt.  I will not survive the holocaust of change coming before the end of the year.

I see you went to a lot of trouble to produce your PDF Paper for us to read,  I feel fire everywhere with all of its red and orange coloring, but just to remind you, it is the debt that will take the current practices down and down hard.  I consider the financial existence of Wall Street and the London broilers of deceit and discouragement for the EU, to come tumbling down before the year 2017 is finished.

I base this on the financial wizardry for Janet Yellen to be uncompromisingly difficult for that dear lady who must somehow explain how the Federal Reserve could not stop the run on the US Dollar when the US stops funding Treasury Bills to avoid getting into any more debt than it currently has.  I am surprising all of you--  at least I should surprise all of you!--  as the Treasury sales of late are moribund and quite weak for yields approaching 2 percent for the tow and the ten year sales and the 30 years is barely 3% today.  That indicates that Yellen is pulling strings in the background to reduce the debt limit or reduce the limit of what the United States has to borrow to fund its debts and the debt limit must be raised by the end of September as Trump fights the idea of doing it at all if he doesn/;t get his Mexico fence project funded.

While I could care less about the fence along the Rio Grande, I am not happy that the Congress is running its mouth on debt limit without talking to the executive branch and the Treasury Department, over the size of the debt which is approaching 7.7 trillion dollars in currently valued currency.  If we exceed 8.5 trillion dollars in debt we will trigger a sales binge of the USD in order to reorganize the Treasury itself to pay down the debt with gold bars from Kentucky and the New York Federal Reserve, and then watch how the USD fluctuates like some bannan republic out of the old Russian civil war in the 1920's.

Now, to prevent it, and to reorganize the Defense Department we hold so dear in the USA, we need to start putting our punite toys aways and depending more on our allies to takes some of the heat for North Korean and the South Korean demand we put up at least one trillion dollars in debt relief for them if we start a nuclear war.  Trump should smell how bad that is, but that is not even on the table from the South Koreans yet but forecast by the Most Highs to likely happen when they get a whiff of Trumps plans for North Korea.

It is all tied together like a train and a 100 car load of box cars it is pulling toward financial apocalypse, and while I doubt the meld down for the dollar will happen quickly, once it starts you better hope the Salvington gold bank is organizing with this planetary divine administration to curb the excesses of traders and force London to review its fight with the EU and stay in it for its own protection. 

Make sure you begin to understand that the financial problems we face in every day life do not get much worse than they are now just because if they do get worse, we are all in for a horrible experience that has no release for normalcy for twenty years to come in spite of debt reduction provided by the Magisterial Mission and their cousins on high, the Creator Sons of Alvoring and Wolvering, as bot local universes are using the Neabdon example to prevent similar problems on their inhabited worlds too.

Ron B.
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2017, 04:32:00 PM »
Ron, thank you so much for paiting in deep the gloomy picture of the world financial system, I'm even much more afraid of the situation and really look forward to hearing good news about the transfer of the gold bullions from Salvington. The Ivory Coast for example is not drowning in debt, we are already completely underwater, under the waters of debt, we're flooded, we are dead. Sometimes, there's no money at the counter when we go the bank, and the bank employees use to tell us that their computers are not working! There's no money in the coffers, one of the various reasons I wanted to understand the mystery and the cloud that surround the global money system, and I can feel the prompts of my TA who is drawing my attention to the money issue. I need to understand, we all in Magisterial Mission need to understand the ups and downs of how money works.   

I would be pleased to attend Celestial Courses that deal with the issue, once the Mission is in its effective phase.