Author Topic: Eaten pig  (Read 337 times)

Manitraniaina 01

• View Profile
Eaten pig
« on: September 07, 2017, 10:54:21 AM »

Below is an excerpt from the latest series of sustainable management Agriculture and Nutrition
 Agriculture and Nutrition Management
Questions & Answers
Q-1: By its very nature, is the human being created to be carnivorous or
Vegetarian or both?
R-1: The human being at the base was created to be vegetarian because this food is
What suits him best and which is the most regenerative for his organism.
Meat consumption can be made by humans more than
Sporadic and never on a daily basis. Animal meat contains
Hormones that are rather harmful to humans if they are approved on a
Daily basis, but foods like milk. Eggs and cheese.
They are less damaging and can be assimilated in the proportions
Reduced and occasional.
So a vegetable diet (so-called vegetarian) is recommended
Consumption of meat should be made more
Not daily.

Questions :
Compared to this, is that Ron will be able to answer me that eaten of pig does not allow to develop spiritually and it is bad for different reason especially in the level of the meditation practice which slowed down the relationship with God.
Thank you
 Manitraniaina

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Eaten pig
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 11:51:05 AM »
Manitraniaina,
What you ask remains the belief of most Jews at this time still, but in fact, eating pork or ham has no real problem on the human except it is a little harder to digest, say, than beef.

Now I am back to my regular 12 point font size. 

I would also take issue with the Answer you were provided concerning whether a human is a vegetarian or a meat eater (carnivorous ).  The person who answered the question has a religious bias in that they assume that eating anything is good or bad for human consumption so long as it is consumable.  The truth is that man is OMNIVIORUS.  God made our species to be able to eat anything because man was originally designed to live on all continents and in all localities and so he could eat anything that was nutritious to his body.  In the ice age Neanderthal (and I have one in my ancestry giving me a very heavy chest cavity in my genetic design); they had to eat meat or die of starvation for they need to claim the lives of the saber tooth tiger and the mammoth, as well as deer and oxen and horses and even dogs.  Man could not have populated Europe or East Asia if he could eat no animal protein.  That he can do all these kinds of menus proves he is omniverous and not originally vegetarian.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -

"I agree with Ron fully and I am God.  You must understand Manitraniaina that man has to eat what he has available and to create him without being able to eat both vegetables and flesh, he would die out in many places of the world such as a desert where there are no plants or elsewhere where few plants and only a few animals to use for protein eating.  I leave it at the for now.  I am Michael and wish you all a good day."

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Manitraniaina 01

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 01:11:58 AM »
My Dear Ron,My love Michael Nebadon
Thank you  very much for your kick answers and your clarification.But i ask this question to know the true story about this subjet because in my education and as I know in the UB they don't talk many things about this pig even I don't understand very well.
Ron
Could you give us the truh of this story pigs , I refer in the extract UB in below :

[font="Calibri",sans-serif]Extract UB : p936[/font]
[font="Calibri",sans-serif]Because of all of the above, it was not surprising that women were watched with contempt. Even the Greeks believed that women in menstruation were one of the three major causes of stain, the other two being pork and garlic[/font]

[font="Calibri",sans-serif]Extract UB : p1696[/font]
[font="OldStyle7Std",serif]This incident, linked to the presence of Jesus and the supposed miraculous healing of the insane, gave birth to the legend that Jesus had cured Amos by chasing a legion of demons out of it and that these demons had entered the pigs of the herd, which had made them run headlong to their annihilation in the sea.[/font]
[font="OldStyle7Std",serif]Please teach us the the truth, I wish a good day for all
[/font]

[font="OldStyle7Std",serif]Thanks[/font]
[font="OldStyle7Std",serif]Manitraniaia
[/font]

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 07:31:26 AM »
Mani, Mani,

Set your mind at rest and eat any food that may be put on your way. Eat them all with appetite and thank the hands that offer, thank the dish that contains the food, thank the fire that cooks it, as well as the wine and water you add on. Easy does it.

However, for health purpose, avoid red meat as much as possible if optional food is available.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 11:38:32 AM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2017, 10:16:43 AM »
Manitraniaina:
I caution you and everybody against taking things out of context and then focusing so hard on the isolated writing you do not see the truth well enough to understand what happened.

Briefly you have to understand the pig story as related in the Urantia Book has an explanation later on in that Paper.  What Jesus came to find out is that the Midwayers, or an isolated group of them, teased the people with very poor brain power, by mentally controlling the pigs and then directed the pigs in their brains to chase humans like geese run after humans they do not want around them.  That is all the mental controllers did to the pigs.  Then they turned to several humans and got into their minds and made them behave badly, and all of this was created in great fun to certain midwayers.

Jesus immediately saw these were midwayers pulling tricks in the minds of beast and man and ordered them out of the pigs' minds and out of the human mind that was involved.  The "devil" was none other than our midwayer cousins playing around for their own entertainment.  Jesus then warned those midwayers they would pay a price for pulling stunts like this, but let the people believe he had cast out the devil and they learned greatly from Jesus that the devil has no sway with God and his spiritual brethren, and the brethren are humans who are indwelt by a Thought Adjuster.  The man who had the devil cast out as people believed did not even have a spiritual core in his brain and was never indwelt by a Thought Adjuster, and he died on earth and was not resurrected.  Weak minds in those days were susceptible to outside influences minds today are not concerned with and the Midwayers who pulled that trick with the pigs were punished by Michael of Nebadon and taken off the planet and worked in a prison yard of sorts until they learned their lesson never to do that again.

Now I tell you this in order for you to understand that you must have better reading of your Urantia Book, because it explains all of this in its own way.  Before you question the text make sure you read ahead of where the quote is that makes you question it to see if they give you your answer later on, and read the whole book.  It has many of these answers scattered in the text in sometimes many places.

Michael of Nebadon -
"I offer a prayer to your soul Manitraniaina, as you are enthusiastic to learn but as Ron says you look at little pieces of text and cannot understand it because you do not have the whole meaning of what the text is about.  Ron knows the book backwards and forwards and usually catches the error of thinking people have when they look too little at the statements as most of the answer lies further ahead as it does in this paper about the pigs.  I am leaving soon for Urantia as Jesus and  that will cause quite a stir everywhere and you need to study hard if you truly wish to understand what is to happen.  Good day. Michael"

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Manitraniaina 01

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2017, 11:01:02 AM »

Thank you very much Ron and Michael of Nebadon for your answers and I will do a big effort to learn UB .
Michael Many thanks for your prayers for my soul.
Thank too for Assale for your advice that help me to explain with my brothers about this subjetc.