Author Topic: The Bestowal of Jesus  (Read 99 times)

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
The Bestowal of Jesus
« on: September 10, 2017, 08:52:33 AM »
For years, I have felt that too much emphasis has been placed on the end of the mortal life of Jesus.   Not enough focus has been on His teachings.

What a different world this would be if people followed the Golden Rule.  If we talked and behaved toward each other the way we wish to be treated.  What if we looked for opportunities to show kindness and compassion to others.   What if we put the Father first in our lives before all others.   It sounds like an impossibility.   Perhaps it can start with us and spread like ripples in a pond.  

I hope this does not sound like my "incessant call to arms" or that I am "grabbing headlines" again.   That was never my intent.   I feel like I am in a spiritual boot-camp with Father Michael and Jesus as my Drill Instructors.   No tougher DI's have ever been created!  They are tearing down my ego and my will and replacing it with what I should be, which is to be of service to the Father.

I will be okay.   I found out that I am stronger than I thought and I have an awesome Adjuster!

Namaste,
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi