Author Topic: The dollar downfall  (Read 440 times)

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
The dollar downfall
« on: September 11, 2017, 09:30:03 AM »
With billion-dollar disasters due to hurricanes, the financial « gurus » are predicting the downfall of the dollar by the 30th september 2017 (from a non-revealed source), unless the Trump administration brings in a new printed currency, the US Notes (USN), backed by gold. If the prediction of those « gurus » is to become a reality (I am just guessing) this is when the Magisterial Mission will come into play to replenish the Federal Reserve with gold. Domtia

Clency
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 10:17:09 AM by Clency »
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
Re: The dollar downfall
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 03:39:38 PM »
The likelihood of that is very slim. The US isn't going to bring chaos to the marketplace by completely altering its currency because of the current natural disasters. It seems obvious to me that such an action would only make recovery from the storms and fires more difficult.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 03:49:34 PM »
Cher  Forum  de L Esprit

Vous dialoguer, sur  Le  Dollar,  la  Money  , le  Chaos  actuel  est il de cette nature?? rendons Grace aux  " Divins protecteurs  Bien veillants"  apres les Divers ouragans  qui ont été MINIMISé  aus  USA,  chez vous, et chez nous    Déviés par la Grace  et  le  PONT  DE  LUMIère,    et     aucune suggestion  de laz part des  550 personnes de ce forum  sois disant dans le Parta
Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 03:52:49 PM »
Sharing this immense protection ???I'm disappointed in your answers on the US Dollar more interesting than divine thanks, I reiterated the "Force Organizers" d have saved human lives at home and at home ... K thank you for these blessings ChristMichael : '( :' ( : - * : '(
Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 04:48:19 PM »
Clency, the US Budget is huge

for 2018, here are the budget totals as projected in the President's budget sent to Congress in March of 2018, I believe it was.  Congress has not passed it either and I project that Congress is going to add to it before it passes.

Link to US spending for fiscal year 2018 which started I believe in September 2017.  Click on the link below and see the numbers.

https://app.box.com/s/hqvs1r3f160gods6l9vdw0914lf763ob

Proposed for 2018 is to spend 4.1 trillion USD.
Income for 2018 projected at  3.68 trillion USD
Deficit is projected at             400 billion USD

16 billion dollars is the aide package for Harvey and Irma repairs is lost in these huge numbers and will hardly cause a ripple in the debt financing or the cost to repair other areas of the United States should a Mexico-style earthquake of 7.9 (reported as an 8.1 initially for Mexico City last week) hit several areas of our West Coast.  When it starts to really bite is when Trump starts cutting funds for FEMA to keep the budget under control and I am not so sure he can considering the size of the damaged area the Magisterial Mission if forecasting.  right now I think we can easily handle that kind of expenditure and will continue to do so unless and until the till actually runs dry even for the United States.

Our Federal Reserve is indemnified for about 6.7 trillion USD.  What that means Clency is they are authorized to write insurance and pay claims to US banks should they hit a bad patch in the United States.

Additionally, our Federal Reserve contains about another 6 trillion USD value in gold reserve in Fort Knox and in the New York Federal Reserve Bank.  THE NYFRB holds gold to about another 3 trillion USD in its vaults.  But that is not to ignore your justifiable statement that the US dollar could hit the skids if China declares itself free of US debt holding and starts a run on the US gold reserves noted above.  I doubt even they could do that but I would not want to see the results if they tried to do that.

The US capitalization of other countries stands somewhere around 60 billion thousand (60 trillion) too and I am sure other central banks would join in to control the dollar and the use of specious developments the Chinese could throw in our way to stabilize their cashing in US debt all at once.

Dangerous storms are going to increase very much.  It is not so much global warming as it is the trash piling up on the ocean floor.  To the west of Australia the sea is so littered with plastic bottles and horseshoe crabs eating away on them that the spillage of a large amount of oil there would kill the crabs and destroy the last clean up method Urantia has to get rid of what man has been throwing away for thirty five years since Australia allowed ocean dumping since then.  The US gold reserves are puny compared to the debt other countries owe us too and the debts keep mounting to the point the US capitalizes nearly one half of the world's total country by country debt and when it tips over, and that can be soon because of pressure on currencies in Asia which overspends more than the USA does.  My prediction is that if you watch the trading of currencies on our financial cable news networks, and France has its own such channel, and you start see a run on the Yuan or Riyal and the Vietnamese Dong and a few more (i.e. they start losing their values quickly).  These currencies and others like them are reported in US dollar values and that is what you watch.  The Riyal can go from 2 dollars for 1 Riyal to 26 cents to one dollar for the Riyal as it did in 2008 when these currencies started to collapse.  The US stepped in and stopped the speculation cold by buying all of them up it could find for 2 dollars per Riyal (close), forcing traders to pay the right amount for that currency to hold it,  But Uncle Sam may have too much to do on his own if the Fed Reserve also comes under speculative attack.  It is a very risky future right now for many reasons.

Michael of Nebadon - "Ron has just given you an excellent lesson on currency problems and that is why the Magisterial Mission is determined to back all currencies in gold soon enough.  Gold will be pegged at $1,235/troy ounce once the Magisterial Son has control of the civilian population on Urantia.  Beware of the floating Yen too as it just took a nose dive in its value this past week and Japan is sitting on a powder keg of speculation that could be let loose on the dollar if bankers are not careful.  I also point out that Serara has a lot to say to those in the market place when he arrives in September 30 or so back on Urantia from Uversa to receive final instructions on the Protectorate Ron has assigned to himself to take care of for  us.  good day. Michael."

END
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 04:52:15 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 06:43:59 PM »
It is my great hope and prayer that greater foresight and intelligence be applied by decision makers as to how/where/when aide reserves are applied in rebuilding afflicted areas on Urantia. Immediate relief/shelter is a given but futile spending to get things back to normal is not an intelligent approach. Sadly, history will repeat itself in many countries until the Missions can bring about a change in perspective. It is a fool's progress until then.
Don't REBUILD your house on the sandy-land,
Don't REBUILD it too near the shore,
Well, it may look kind of nice
But you'll have to build it twice,
Oh, you'll have to build your house once more.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 06:45:30 PM by wendy.winter »

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 06:24:54 AM »
Many thanks Ron for this magisterial lesson on world currency, it clears up some doubts I have of the real solidity of the US dollar on the market place. Domtia

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 12:24:48 PM »
Clency, I really enjoy your mind.  It batters subjects that are really hard to talk about.  The world debt is one of those. The United States is also one of those concerning its relationship to the world debt and its own enormous debt too.  Let me clarify further if I may.  I just wrote Wendy Winter a discussion on Brexit.  As background a fellow named David Chuhran sent me advice on the instruments that underlie the collateral being held by banks to pay off this debt eventually.  The banks are using the same damn instruments that caused the last recession of 2008 and pretend they fixed the problems by holding so many CDS (Credit Default Swaps) they do not realize that most of them are valueless. Brexit, the EU, the United States, China, to name a few of the participants in this debt mess, will attempt to charge out this collateral and find it is worth about 30 cents on the dollar at best.

Where does it end?

I do not think it ends.  At least it will not end as some in many governments portend as a crisis and a reclamation back to business as usual.  My contention is that the entire of capitalism as we use it today is roundly defeated.  Why?  it is simple really:  Debt the size that the United States has alone is not enough to end capitalism by itself, but because the Untied States is the only nation on Urantia that can leverage debt through its Federal Reserve, and that is done by capitalizing on the fact that the Federal Reserve can print money endlessly to monetize itself if its back is pressed against the wall of insolvency.

To put this in every day language.  Janet Yellen can go to her cellar and turn on a printing machine for any bill you present to her as China or the EU or other nations who have a debt to settle with the Untied States.  Yes, the need to do that is controlled by the landlord, the US Congress., but she has sufficient power to walk to the cellar and flip the switch to pay you off in dollar denominated currency.  Where the rub comes is that she never quite likes doing that as a person, but as the Chairman, she is forced to do it when Trump says to her, I need 16 billion dollars to pay for damages from Hurricane Harvey and Irma.  She has already objected to the size of the appropriation bill from Congress to pay for that damage and she has insisted that Trump collateralize that amount in the proposed 2018 budget I showed you yesterday.  Therefore, she stood her ground but this President has no real idea of the worth of 16 billion dollars to the US debt and will never confirm or deny he will do anything about the existing US debt, UNLESS monetizing debt this way of a machine in her basement making it go away for awhile is removed.  The Magisterial Mission is going to do that and Yellen is not the culprit but the endless bickering in the US government is at fault and they will have to learn to live within their means of existing income.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"I realize I sound like a broken record, but this explanation gets at the root of the debt problem the world has as many Nations have copied what our Federal Reserve does in the Untied States.  We see it clearly too and will see to it that the United States pays off its monstrous debt fully and then reclines in history to live within its means of its own income from taxes and other monetary receipts is has coming in.  I think you all need to understand that will also reduce your standard of living if you live in the Untied States simply because we, the United States, reduces imports of cheap goods and relies once more on home production of these things.  It will take about a century of rebuilding America and other nations too before you have this standard of living again.  Good day.  I am Michael."

END
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 12:33:48 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania