Author Topic: Christ Michael on Ready Your Temple and Aspirations  (Read 165 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Christ Michael on Ready Your Temple and Aspirations
« on: September 15, 2017, 09:29:48 AM »
Teacher: Christ Michael of Nebadon
Subject: Ready Your Temple and Your Aspirations
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 13/09/2017 4.51pm (AEST)

“It is not that you are immovable, it is requisite to be more than you are as you are growing in refinement of all that is given. You are at that level of appropriation in acquiring superb abilities of acknowledging things unseen yet grasping in greater appreciation.

“This is to be the cornerstone of ascension attunement where you are at, we are to open the floodgates of unparalleled wisdom you will have in incremental portions for your well-being.

“Spiritual growth is part of your soul survival imperative; it is also in your best interest to derive and let be, to be as relative and as practical in all walks of life as you so serve in these Missions soon to be at your door.

“You know the saying, “it is no good to be all heavenly and be of no earthly good to your fellows”, and that remains to be true in your walk now as we see the good sense to create earthly endeavours that bring humans to participate in operational advancement that is to better their lives as well as all others as we increasingly become aware of the value of the ascending Sons of God in our midst.

“Truly that is who you are and we wish it to be known you are valuable beyond measure and that you are to so see yourselves as valued citizens of the Universe at large as you all become educated in the great schools of renown we will soon open to people the world over to learn of the Magisterial Mission that soon creates a thirst for knowledge never before seen in centuries.

“You are the ground-workers, the light-workers that bring your wherewithal, know-how and acclimatisation to the discussion table of human affairs. The buzzword of Celestial input and the well-spring of goodness that wells up in your being to others.

“There is so much work to do and be about, so much correction and so many admonitions to be made in order to bring some things to heel and other things to flourish. We have much to give and so much to offer and there are many who come to truly inspire and bring the genie out of many of you.

“The animal specie that you are will no longer be as it were as soon as a Divine Mission becomes evident, the truth of your spiritual inheritance, your ancestral heritage and your grand destiny will have such an impetus upon your stature and your composure before all else in the face of the Avonal Sons that speaks for the Father of All in your very midst.

“Truly, truly, I say unto you the time is coming to bring good news and joy and a peace that passes all understanding when you all have been given the fountain of eternal life when you are so freely given to receive so willingly from the Universal Father who so graciously bestows in boundless grandeur.

“There is no holding back the tide of great change coming to you as your world becomes the old worn rubber tyre and will soon be replaced with the best fitting, well groomed tyre for the hub that you are so much a part of in the grace of God.

“Who am I but your teacher, your master of old that I tire no more to see the greatness to become of my brethren that I have so much confidence in you to rise to the occasion to know that you too can be of great potential as much as I am before you.

“I have shown you the way of the Father and I do so again and again with all of you, so you may see the great footprints we may follow and abide in with the One who walks within us in the beauty of wisdom that He is.

“I am Christ Michael, your Jesus that I become so enfleshed to be among you to so walk in your shoes to be so compatible and useful in the ways and means of good relations with men.

“Where I go you may go; where I walk, you walk; where I am, there you may be also and so I make it known the truth is in you and you will know the truth and abide in it.

“This will be all for now as I ready this temple for service as you ready your temple in loving your brethren as I have loved you. Remember my commandments, to love one another as I have loved you. This never changes as it is the unchanging act of true goodness that betells of the heart of man and God.

“Shalom my dears and eat well and be well my friends, g’day.”

End.
(5.32pm)

Daniel alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Christ Michael on Ready Your Temple and Aspirations
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 02:25:16 PM »
 Dear Father Christ Michael, Jesus and Sue from the Land of Oz.

Thank you for this letter of personal affection and a view of our destiny and a promise of a closer working relationship with all of you that is even at our doorstep, how thrilling.  This far-reaching sharing of our new Expanding Horizons and the most inspiring recap of all in store for us is much appreciated.

I have printed it out and I'm carrying it in my shirt pocket for the next days to have every bit of it assimilate. I think it's such a fitting and reassuring statement for this exact moment for all of us.

With respect and love and thank you Sue for being there to bring this to us!
Daniel
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 02:27:37 PM by Daniel alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214 While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

Don Crownover

• Kindness is Love
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Christ Michael on Ready Your Temple and Aspirations
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 09:54:57 PM »
Thank you Sue, so very much, for posting this parental message of assurance and comfort from Christ Michael, our Creator Father and Great Teacher.

These words from Christ Michael are the most dear and close to my heart as ever hearing!

I will print these upon my mind and heart and hear them every day.

Love to you Sue.

Thank you Lord Christ Michael for bringing us to the Father. In his footsteps I will also step, alongside your loving care, and point the way to my fellows... Much Love and adoration. DonKC
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 12:01:12 AM by Don Crownover »
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. Andre Gide (1869-1951)