Author Topic: New Kinds of Transmissions Coming - Interventions - Ultimaton Lectures  (Read 601 times)

Don Crownover

• Kindness is Love
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: New Kinds of Transmissions Coming - Interventions - Ultimaton Lectures
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2017, 08:16:54 AM »
Thank you Wendy for pulling the message out to Forefront.
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. Andre Gide (1869-1951)

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: New Kinds of Transmissions Coming - Interventions - Ultimaton Lectures
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2017, 12:49:46 PM »
Lemuel.

Yesturday, I posted something I thought would be of interest to you, relating to a "little chat" I had

with Ocilliaya. But because of it´s personal content, I thought it best only to refer to it.

I have since been asked to relate it in full, as although it is indeed, of a private nature, it is thought

that it will also serve to encourage you all to persevere in your T/R practicing.

Our "little chat" went something like this;

"Good Morning Ocilliaya! This is Lemuel, I´m having my usual walk, here, in the countryside, which

I enjoy so much.  I understand that we members on the forum are encouraged to try and make contact

with you and so I thought it would be nice if we could have a little chat, and so, here I am and..........."

"Good Morning Lemuel!   I am Ocilliaya."

"What  Ocilliaya,  is it really you"?

" Yes, why do you doubt?  You called me and I have come."

" I would like, first of all, to congratulate you on your recent Fusion, a most remarkable achievement."

" Your name is known, even on Paradise, along with Ron Besser and Larry Gossett."

" To have Fused here on Urantia, that has suffered the horrendous consequences of Rebellion is

unparalleled."

" I have this to say to you Lemuel.  You need not be concerned about your age or the state of your

health. We are aware of it and let me assure you that it is not a problem. We have the means to put

you well again when the time comes."

" You three are much too valuable for anything to happen to you."  " You are well protected and much

needed to work for the Magisterial Mission."

" Although you three are Fused you are all very different.  Your talents and abilities are different and

these will be developed and enhanced with the appropriate training. You all have tremendous

potential as Fused beings and are very precious in our sight."

" You are all greatly appreciated and we expect great things from you."

" Thank you Lemuel for calling me and affording me this opportunity to join you in a little chat."

" We will speak again."

Lemuel.   As you may imagine, I was "over the moon".  I felt it was such a blessing.