Author Topic: 3 - Layers of The Creator Son's Mind  (Read 571 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
3 - Layers of The Creator Son's Mind
« on: September 17, 2017, 07:46:14 PM »
Speakers: Michael of Nebadon; Sentenact; Califax; Ocilliaya
Topic: Layers of the Creator Son’s Mind
T/R: Ron Besser
York, PA 1500 Local Time
September 17, 2017

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -

"Ron, I now want you to explain more as you darn well know I had forbidden you to talk about this until now. "

Ron Besser -

Thank you Michael for trusting me with this revelation in my own words.

I wish to ask all of you to recall the Urantia Book going to the trouble of telling you the nature of each Master Spirit and what they represent besides being overlords of one Superuniverse each.  I do it this way:

The SEVEN LAMPS OF GOD

Recall that the Father and the Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit are three distinct personalities, and that is just as I am, you are, and a friend sit and work together in any office we choose and can talk among ourselves or form alliances to get our work better done.  The Deities do the same thing on their level of cooperation and design for fresh creativity in the time universes or the Master Universe for that matter.

But also remember these three personalities represent all reality to everyone whether you are the Deity Absolute or your human self.  When the Father wished to stress the attributes of reality to show off what they do, he paired these three persons off into distinct categories for them to work on.  Now the Father as Himself; the Son as Himself, and the Infinite Spirit as Himself, can do there creative purposes without being a pair, but to get all that is in Infinity to be explained as experiential reality, the remaining four functions are seen to as the Father-Son pair; the Son-Spirit pair; the Father-Spirit pair, and the grand finale the non Trinity get togethers is the Father, the Son and the Spirit as true friends collaborating to show how to understand how there is a grand total of meaning to all that is done in the universe.  The Trinity is one thing, but the three working together in the office to see to meanings for their function as the team to see to explaining the entire universe work is a grand undertaking with a lot more to come.  It is these three that Master Spirits Three, Four, and Seven, see to explaining to all the Superuniverses.  Ocilliaya works with Three and Seven mostly but sometimes Master Spirit Five helps them too.
These singularities and pairs are called the sevenfold creative purposes of God and that is how the Urantia Book speaks to it.

However, what the Urantia Book does not explain is the Ocilliaya promotes these seven creative purposes of God as the Seven Lamps of God too, and the Seven Lamps of God are lit with the light of Infinite wisdom even in time.  Each Creator Son and Daughter have within their own Deity minds levels of the Seven Lamps of God.   for the creative purposes of God, the seven reality divisions of these purposes as relayed to you and I as separate speaking entities trpough Transmitters on Urantia.

Let me dwell a little on that statement above.  What is a separate speaking entity from the Creator Son to teach about each Creative Purpose of God the Father along with his Coordinates of the Son and the Spirit on Paradise?  In other words, how does Michael do this?  You can look at it as I do when you know the Creator Son can do this as using alternate egos to get to us we hear as different persons but in reality, are Creator Son inventions.  These are true alter egos at best and at other times they are merely thought processes he keeps secret; but Urantia has been receiving his alter egos and baring his secrets to us, and I explain next much better how he does this for us.

You who read this create alternate egos when you talk to your self.  I say my self, "Ron why did you say that? Or, why did I say that?  That is because like you, I can divide my mind as  itself into me and the questioner who does not know me, and therefore is taking the role of an alternate ego to question me.  I know I am all one persona but I take it seriously I ought to elicit something from myself to explain a behavior I liked or did not like.  It is the role of personality in you as bestowed by Father to be able to do this and to elicit from the self some explanation and analysis from the total persona why something may have happened and so on.  That is just you becoming an alternate ego to get at self understanding.

That is what a Creator Son almost does to explain the Seven Lamps of God or the seven creative purposes of God to his own creation, and he personifies them to us under different ego names,  I now give you SENTENACT:

SENTENACT -

"Now you found me out.  I am Michael speaking only as an alternate ego, or as I prefer to call these difference in mind for me, my alternate identity, to explain the creative purpose of God the Father with the Son's love inside Him for all of you and for the Brotherhood once it is worthy to include for yourselves.

"Sentenact is the Father-Son Creative Purpose of Michael of Nebadon, and it has a separate voice and lesson to us.  It is an ego perspective from Michael to make real the personality the Father-Son union speaks in particular tones of mercy and understanding of ascension problem and love complications.

"Alderfer seems to specialize in SENTENACT, but Ron alos uses him and so do many others here use him, and He comes in seeing only the Father and the Son unity of creative purposes for you and  Urantia and Nebadon, and not as all that Michael is. Now even more astounding is the fact that CALIFAX, is the totality of Michael on his true Deity levels only–  on the Paradise level and speaks as the totality of Michael by being the Father on Urantia in a personal form not otherwise possible on an evolutionary world.

"You ought to understand that Ron already knows this for months as he figure it out mostly on his own only because I dropped my guard with him sometimes and he learns quickly. In so many words we can say this:

" AS SENTENACT - He is the Father-Son creative purpose alternate mind ego of Michael of Nebadon.  SENTENACT only speaks when a Father-Son attribute must be addressed.  With Alderfer is is constantly needed and with Ron to explain personal difficulties he must go through again and again for reasons of State.  With Alderfer you never know when he falls of his purpose of being and it is often and so frequently that SENTENACT camps out there.

"AS CALIFAX - The Paradise Father and He is Absolute and does not partake of all of Infinity.  Califax went back to Paradise to recharge his batteries a few weeks ago and remains the Co-Planetary Prince with Lanaforge.  As Califax represents the Paradise Father to Machiventa Melchizedeks, and all Melchizedeks, he is the leader for all instructions to subordinate life forms on Urantia from the Midwayers upwards and even attempt to work with Ron which is so hard to do.  To Ron I represent the Father fully as the unique personification of the Father on the planet Urantia.

"Now why does this matter?  As Califax, I state the following:

CALIFAX -

"I state the following:  No one passes by me without my notice and my guarantee that life ever lasting is approaching that sold if he provides all I require to do so.  Life is eternal, but its personalization does not have to be.  When I speak, you hear the Father immediately and directly.  As Sentenact I provide the following:

SENTENACT -

"I choose my words carefully because you have the full attention of the Master Universe Ron as you write this.  I am Sentenact and I am much more, as Califax is, than alternate egos as Ron explained to make you understand how I make or differentiate between my levels in my Creator Son mind to display and teach the different Lamps of God to all of you.  Until Ron discovered this in me I would never have said anything, but now that he has I am delighted to be among you as My selves and others from Paradise as I am not the Paradise Representative of the Universal Father to ALL of Orvonton on experimental planets, but I am the representation of Uversa, the capital of Orvonton, and their desires and wishes for the Magisterial Mission on Urantia and for Nebadon in general.

"As Michael of Nebadon is now placed in charge of all experiential planets in all the Superuniverses of Time, I have the power to raise all you up according to my needs.  As Ron says to me as he types it, 'that is quite a scoop full to take on!' and I agree as it opens the door to other relationships for all of you and especially Ron, for it is that status I now enjoy that Ron was allowed to hook up with two other Local Universes and chat with their Creator Sons.  If I were not in charge of all experiential planets in Orvonton to represent the person of the Universe Father in corporeal form, Ron never had a chance to say hello to Alvoring and Wolvering and Avalon and one more we shut off because they wanted to know too much about Ron.  Ron did not know the reasons at the time for being able to speak to these Creator Sons.  And that other universe we removed contact with Ron,  is distant from us and Ron knows about it and that it is in another Superuniverse.  Good, and so you now know me too as Sentenact and Califax.  I speak as the Eternal Son to all of you without you knowing it.  If my mind is using the Lamps of God as singularities of reality,  I do not otherwise personify it. But if it is a pair function such as the Father-Son, and so on, I do personify them to speak them.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -

"Ron says to me, ' I have been concentrating so hard in this transmission, my neck hurts.'  He is correct and that is because his concentration is for me and by me as I indwell Ron to be sure we produce a truly accurate transmission from time to time.  He produces accurate transmissions anyhow, but this transmission is about the Deities and Ocilliaya, and it had to be right on.  I let him explain The Seven Lamps of God,  in the Local Universes, because I wanted to see how he revealed important information, and sure enough I consider it close to brilliant in many ways.

"Ocilliaya completes this transmission now."

OCILLIAYA -

"  I am truly well struck Ron can do this so well.  He does not miss a beat and I feel fully reported through his fingers.  We must take a moment to thank the Paradise Father for allowing all of this to spill out today, and Ron will break this long transmission down into three posts and another for a discussion on Infinity he also received.  It is immensely important that all of you understand what is detailed in these messages today.  I complete this with a prayer from Ron to the Father - (Ron:) 'To my Father in heaven, we beseech you for more as you may be willing to give to us on Urantia.  I stand ready and willing to join you on Paradise as you may please and avoid other offensive comments, but I adore you Father, and love the Sons and all they represent.  The Spirit is my friend and I enjoy all he produces for me. Amen."  I am Ocilliaya and the Father is pleased with your deportment today, Ron.  Good day."

END
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 09:10:49 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
Re: 3 - Layers of The Creator Son's Mind
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 10:00:45 PM »
It seems sensible for the Creator Son to be capable of entertaining alter egos of himself that represent the differing aspect or levels of his own creation. However, it doesn't make sense for Sentenact and Califax to be examples of such. Even if their identity has been slowly revealed over time, their actions were those of individual and separate beings. Accepting everything in this transmission makes all past descriptions of these beings false (even their actions). It also breaks the basic rule established by the Urantia Book that a Paradise Son cannot be in two places at once.

(377.1) 34:3.5 Though the spirit-gravity circuit of the Eternal Son operates independently of both time and space, all functions of the Creator Sons are not exempt from space limitations. If the transactions of the evolutionary worlds are excepted, these Michael Sons seem to be able to operate relatively independent of time. A Creator Son is not handicapped by time, but he is conditioned by space; he cannot personally be in two places at the same time. Michael of Nebadon acts timelessly within his own universe and by reflectivity practically so in the superuniverse. He communicates timelessly with the Eternal Son directly.

Also, I fail to understand why it was stated that Michael of Nebadon is in charge of all experiential planets when he simply does not posses that authority or even the means to make that work. Was this a misstatement? He is not above the Ancients of Days, nor will he ever possess the capacity of the Supreme. Thinking logically, Michael gained full authority over Nebadon just recently (in universe time), and just dealing with the Lucifer Rebellion or any other experiential endeavor doesn't magically grant him the capability to oversee seven trillion worlds instead of ten million. It would also belittle the position of all other Creator Sons when they should be on relatively equal footing. Either the new responsibility Michael of Nebadon took on has been glossed over so greatly that it invites misinterpretation, or it simply isn't true in a literal sense.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

Don Crownover

• Kindness is Love
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 10:14:51 PM »
Overmind: Or could it be that Michael's combination with the infinite spirit through Nebadonia allows this to be true, to be in more than one place at a time, to have powers over both space and time. As the daughters of the Infinite Spirit takes on the personality of the Master Spirit upon creation??
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 10:16:44 PM by Don Crownover »
Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. Andre Gide (1869-1951)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 11:10:14 PM »
Overmind, I think you missed a previous announcement from Paradise that would help you make sense of Michael's assignment to all experiential planets (humans and Midsoniters) in all of the seven Superuniverses.

Let me review it:

In 2014, Michael was called to Paradise where he attended a ceremony in his honor.  The Father presented with exclusive power to rule all planets he touched upon in Nebadon, all surrounding Local Universes in Orvonton.

In 2017, Michael of Nebadon was once more called to Paradise, and the Father awarded him all experiential-style inhabited planets in all seven Superuniverses.

This honor was for Michael of Nebadon alone.  The Father feels he deserves some spectacular honor to reset the ideals of the time-space creation, and conferred upon him Absolute values concerning the sovereigny of his spirit wherever he went or traveled to. 
Michael of Nebadon as was the Creative Spirit with Michael, to stand trial no more before the tribunals of all Ancients of Days in all seven Superuniverses, and as such he is a Sovereign Creator Son in any Local Universe he may prefer to travel in or with.

That is what is behind the statements just released by me yesterday and why Michael will leave Nebadon after the Magisterial Mission is finished on Urantia where his seventh Bestowal was consummated.

The SEVEN LAMPS OF GOD -
You missed this entire concept for if you had read it carefully you would see that all Creator Sons have the capacity to represent all Seven Lamps as Alter Personalities.  I called them alter egos to get your attention to the fact that Michael may speak as Sentenact and he may speak as Califax, and two other assorted Lamps, and he does not have to represent the Father, or the Son, or the Infinite Spirit, as alter egos as he was personalized directly by these three Deities in some fashion or other.  I dare not get into the role of the Infinite Spirit as it is not revealed to time as how the Infinite Spirit is part of the creation of the absolute personalization of a Deity Son on Paradise, as in the case of Creator Sons.  But I can tell you the Michael of Nebadon is totally unique and no other Creator Son in all creation has these powers as announced above.

You ought to understand that when the Infinite Spirit created the seven Master Spirits, he created them in the seven purposive types of creative purposes.  In a sense the Creator Son created the mind endowment concept of the Seven Lamps of God as the Seven Master Spirits.

It is not unusual then to find that the creative head of all Local Universes will create a similar expression in their minds as the equivalent of Master Spirit endowment of mind to each Superunvierse and on down to the Local Universes where the  Creative Spirits modify minds to reach the little or big minds inside their Local Universe exclusivity of creation.

As Master Spirit Four may speak as the Father-Son Unity through care of the Infinite Spirit to personalize this particular Lamp of God, so does a Creator Son personalize that factor of His mind as one of the Seven Lamps of God, in this case the Father-Son creative union through Sentenact, the Creator Sons alternate perspective to represent the essence of the Father and Sons love and ascension promotion inside Nebadon.  Sentenact is a real person but is personalized through Michael's mind.  Califax is the high Deity status of Michael on Paradise and may speak to Paradisaical levels and matters to us.

Insofar as I know Michael has not personalized the Father-Spirit union, but I caution you not to jump to conclusions, for this Deity unity is the same a the Magisterial Son's personal creation as a Master Spirit and as Magisterial Sons, and I would find that if Michael did personify the Father-Spirit through himself, Michael may represent himself to the Magisterial Mission as a Magisterial Son.  Is it Serara? No, I doubt that very much.  Is it Monjoronson? (since Monjoronson is in charge of the Jesus Second Return, it is feasible that is a Michael personification.)  Or it may be no one,  or it may be another Magisterial Son not named yet.  You have to leave such allowance alone and prepare to see what transposes into the Magisterial Mission as Magisterial Sons of unusual abilities and of unusual creative talents normally associated only with a Creative Son like a Michael Son.

Now, Michael of Nebadon wishes to comment on what I said here:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"I never saw a man like this Ron is to be able to discern from mere patterns the truth about my creation.  He is not wrong that I could register myself as a Magisterial Son, but I did not do that yet and may not.  It depends on what happens and how much creative power Serara and Monjoronson need to break through to Urantia minds.

"Ron delights in discovering these things on his own, but he always thanks his Adjuster and laterally the Deity Absolute for making it possible for him to think clearly about how to discover what is not yet revealed today or tomorrow by normal depletion of though on these revelatory concepts.  I will say this, he finally has written out a very good narrative for you to follow Overmind and for the rest of you who think this is a joke.  It is not and I can personify anyone in the conceptual thinking of the Seven Lamps of God, which is a Ron invention to make you think in a new groove in your mind so you can retain the idea about my ability to do that.  When I speak as Califax I am not Michael but it is my mind operating personify only the Paradise view as to what is spoken to.  The same is true of Sentenact, and I have no other at the moment.  I leave it to all of you to decide how much you want to pursue my abilities and Overmind, you are really slipping in your ability to realize truth from fiction in your own mind.  I leave the rest to Ron to finish this."

Ron - I have nothing further as can only correct the error of Overmind's thinking and wish and hope he sees the concept as explained here.  Thank you.  Ron
END

overmind

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 11:15:38 PM »
Overmind: Or could it be that Michael's combination with the infinite spirit through Nebadonia allows this to be true, to be in more than one place at a time, to have powers over both space and time. As the daughters of the Infinite Spirit takes on the personality of the Master Spirit upon creation??
No. It doesn't work like that.

overmind

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2017, 11:16:34 PM »
Michael of Nebadon as was the Creative Spirit with Michael, to stand trial no more before the tribunals of all Ancients of Days in all seven Superuniverses, and as such he is a Sovereign Creator Son in any Local Universe he may prefer to travel in or with.
This makes a lot more sense. Thanks.

Insofar as I know Michael has not personalized the Father-Spirit union, but I caution you not to jump to conclusions, for this Deity unity is the same a the Magisterial Son's personal creation as a Master Spirit and as Magisterial Sons, and I would find that if Michael did personify the Father-Spirit through himself, Michael may represent himself to the Magisterial Mission as a Magisterial Son.  Is it Serara? No, I doubt that very much.  Is it Monjoronson? (since Monjoronson is in charge of the Jesus Second Return, it is feasible that is a Michael personification.)  Or it may be no one,  or it may be another Magisterial Son not named yet.  You have to leave such allowance alone and prepare to see what transposes into the Magisterial Mission as Magisterial Sons of unusual abilities and of unusual creative talents normally associated only with a Creative Son like a Michael Son.
How can a Creator Son represent the Father-Spirit union or the Son-Spirit union (aka Magisterial Sons) when he is born from the Father-Son union? Even if this is purely a mental accomplishment, it doesn't seem like the foundation is there. This feels more like something a Trinity Teacher Son could do.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 11:29:02 PM by overmind »

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2017, 12:35:14 AM »
Having a better understanding of the term 'personify; represent as a person/attribute/characteristic' aided me in discerning how the mind of Michael of Nebadon can personify anyone to operate and represent the attributes of the Seven Lamps of God (Seven Master Spirits) as Califax/Sentenanct etc. as a real person. The mind of Michael (Seven Lamps of God) can be stepped down so that we too can operate with divine ideals in conceptual thinking (for us mortals) or stepped up (Deity) in the administration of Absolute values and meaning. Clear as mud (to my mind :)
"I can personify anyone in the conceptual thinking of the Seven Lamps of God, which is a Ron invention to make you think in a new groove in your mind so you can retain the idea about my ability to do that.  When I speak as Califax I am not Michael but it is my mind operating personify only the Paradise view as to what is spoken to."

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2017, 11:44:29 AM »
Wendy, and other respondents, so you understand exactly what the Seven Lamps of God are, let me provide the following for your edification:

The Seven Lamps of God are derived by the following existential Deities on Paradise.  They are themselves and they also unify Deity manifestations of the meaning they represent to time and space.  Here is a list of the Seven Lamps of God, and each Lamp of God is the factor in each Master Spirit that over sees one Supreuniverse.  And each Superunvierse lives the meaning of one Lamp of God.  The meaning of the whole, is the development of Orvonton and Master Spirit Seven is the 7th Lamp of God, and we call the meaning of the 7th Lamp of God, the meaning of all the pieces put together as one local universe or one Master Universe, as it applies to all space organization and its people under its influence.  Master Spirit Seven speaks:

AYA - MASTER SPIRIT SEVEN - Voice of the Meaning of the Whole which is the Paradise Trinity

"I am delighted Ron finally wishes to tell you more as he is reluctant to add to revelation that has a hard time getting to your minds very easily/  Overmind is easily understanding old material, but he bulks at new material when it does not seem to fit the old material.  We are among the Master Spirits who delight in touching bases with mortals when we can get the means to speak to you, but the decree to avoid much more discussion on this topic is coming up to me from Michael of Nebadon.  I will complete this by saying: 'you are all under the guise of Master Spirit Seven (Me), but learn lessons from all Master Spirits and their version of the Deity unification of the Lamp of God for their particular Superunvierse and for their particular lessons on what it means to work out the meanings of the Father-Son Deity unification palette.  I am Master Spirit Seven and wish you all a good day."

Ron -
Here is a list of the Seven Lamps of God.  Teaching the Seven Lamps of God is unusually done by Mother Spirit who gave the concept to me during my revelatory issue with the Trinity Sons of Attainment, and I find calling these Deity purposes by calling them the Lamps of God, refreshing and happily done to get to my mind circuits too.  Here are the seven Lamps:

1 - The Father - meaning has to do with the replete sound of God in the human ear and the satisfaction of sonship with Him
Master Spirit (MS) One is this meaning and Superuniverse 1 (SU) creations live this meaning

2 -  The Eternal Son - meaning of what it is to live the life of Spirit only and the satisfaction of sonship with him as a brother
MS 2 and SU 2

3 - The Infinite Spirit - meaning of what it is like to finish what you start and how to do and finish what one starts
MS 3 and SU 3

4 - The Father-Son union - meaning of what it is love and to be loved and the heart of God in time
MS 4 and SU 4

5 - The Father-Spirit union - meaning of what it requires to electrify the universe with light and to provide the universe with energy
MS 5 and SU 5

6 - The Son-Spirit union - meaning of waht time space is and how it works with Infinity
MS 6 and SU 6

7 - The Father-Son-Spirit union but not the Trinity itself
MS 7 and SU 7

I am now advised by Michael to stop here and hopefully Wendy and others this really clarifies what the Lamps of God represent as a name and as to their brief meaning.  I close now with thanks to the Master Spirits for allowing me to truncate my lesson in meaning and source and will be back to some of this when the Father relents and allows me to speak to some more of this.  Thank you all.  Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"To be fair Ron just learned that today and maybe tomorrow we hold the line in Nebadon so the Father's teachings to those less advanced than those on this list are, may gather a sense of impending changes they might fear a little bit.  Ron wonders if this may be in the financial realm or international affairs realm or both?  It is.  I leave it at the for now.  Michael"

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2017, 12:39:02 PM »
Dear Ron, I am so glad that you were given permission to clarify, to a greater degree, the meaning
of the seven lamps.
Some of the members and, I am sure, also the guests who read these messages, will appreciate it very
much.
Thankyou.

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2017, 05:56:08 PM »
Please feel free to correct me where need be as I work my way through understanding the Seven Lamps of God and function to unify, inter-associate and integrate.

SIRAYA - 1 - The Father - meaning has to do with the replete sound of God in the human ear and the satisfaction of sonship with Him
Master Spirit (MS) One is this meaning and Superuniverse 1 (SU) creations live this meaning

2 -  The Eternal Son - meaning of what it is to live the life of Spirit only and the satisfaction of sonship with him as a brother
MS 2 and SU 2

3 - The Infinite Spirit - meaning of what it is like to finish what you start and how to do and finish what one starts
MS 3 and SU 3

OCILLIAYA - 4 - The Father-Son union - meaning of what it is love and to be loved and the heart of God in time
MS 4 and SU 4

MANTRINAYA - 5 - The Father-Spirit union - meaning of what it requires to electrify the universe with light and to provide the universe with energy
MS 5 and SU 5

6 - The Son-Spirit union - meaning of what time space is and how it works with Infinity
MS 6 and SU 6 - "who does not yet respond either because He is secretly in liaison with Serara and Monjoronson"??
UB 33:4 The Bright and Morning Star is the personalization of the first concept of identity and ideal of personality conceived by the Creator Son and the local universe manifestation of the Infinite Spirit.  
33:4.8 Aside from meeting Gabriel on the bestowal worlds and at the times of general- and special-resurrection roll calls, mortals will seldom encounter him as they ascend through the local universe until they are inducted into the administrative work of the local creation. As administrators, of whatever order or degree, you will come under the direction of Gabriel.

AYA - 7 - The Father-Son-Spirit union but not the Trinity itself - meaning of all the pieces put together as one local universe or one Master Universe
MS 7 and SU 7 (RULES ON ORVONTON - VOICE OF MEANING OF THE WHOLE WHICH IS THE PARADISE TRINITY)

Voice of Deity Absolute - SIRAYA MS1 and AYA MS7
Voice of God The Supreme - OCILLIAYA MS4 and AYA MS7
Voice of God The Ultimate - SIRAYA MS1
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 09:20:10 PM by Ron Besser »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2017, 09:27:05 PM »
Wendy, I corrected the font size for you.  It happens that way when you copy and paste from another text window sometimes.

In any case, no need to correct, but you should be aware I reduced dozens of pages of thought to two or three and left out much you can associate with what I did say but did not use.  No complaints and what you wrote is true but it needs better connected than just listing the facts you added.

For instance, Master Spirit 1 is a Chief of Thought Adjusters on Divinington, but explain how Master Spirit 1 has nothing to do with human ascension?  He is truly a Thought Adjuster (almost and about 99%) and he only sees ascension through the perspective of the statistics how many Adjusters have to come home empty handed and how many Adjusters come back successful,  On Urantia that is almost none year in and year out.  Yet he is the meaning of the Lamp of God for the meaning of a universe run exclusively as the Father would and the meaning of that to all its creation of trillions of humans and billions of Sons of one nature or the other.  What do we no know enough about the Lamp of God that provides us more knowledge just how Father would run a Superunvierse ( as he does through Siraya) and what would that say about why this Master Spirit does not delve into individual human ascension.  That is really Master Spirit Four.  Yes?  You have an idea about why it is this way?

Ron
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 09:28:49 PM by Ron Besser »

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2017, 11:34:03 PM »
Yes Ron, It is Ocilliaya MS 4 that not only delves into human ascension, but is the very meaning of this divine union between Creator and creature; the heart of God that brings knowledge and wisdom to what it is to love and be loved - eternally.

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2017, 01:18:50 AM »
Dear Ron,  being so emotionally moved all my life by music, especially my piano playing, I can´t
resist the temptation to colour and give a tone to the Seven Lamps of God, to brighten up their
appearance a bit, so to speak!
No1  Doh is Red
No2  Re is Orange
No3.  Me is Yellow
No4   Fa is Green
No 5  Soh is Blue
No 6  La is Indigo
No 7  Ti  Violet

I am not being flippant, maybe fanciful, but certainly not wishing to appear disrespectful. 
I simply think that Seven Lamps of God would look nice with seven colours, And it would help
to remember them by association.  I hope this may be accepted in the spirit it is offered. (no pun intended).
I ask forgiveness if I am being out of line here, but in any case, I send my love and gratitude to all
Seven Lamps.

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2017, 09:38:03 AM »
My Dear Lemuel,   I love your idea of adding colors to the Lamps!  Anything that helps us to remember these concepts is a good thing.  

I feel as though I am sitting in front of a banquet of revelation and don't know what to eat first.    There is so much on the table and more is being added by the chefs.   May I remember to take just one bite at a time and not to rush the meal.   May I also take time between the courses to review what I have been ingesting.    I salute the Master Chef and all his able assistants for this wonderful banquet!

Namaste,
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi