Author Topic: New technology  (Read 175 times)

Manitraniaina 01

• View Profile
New technology
« on: September 18, 2017, 09:13:11 AM »
Hello everyone,
I am launching this discussion and I would like to have a reply from Ron on this subject about the real effects of the technology currently notably the mobile telephony as well as all the equipment installed to be able to walk these antennas GSM, FH because many think or at least in the less developed country produces states that are harmful to the health of humans.
Could you clarify this truth in order to see how our children should behave above all on these new technologies?
Thank you

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: New technology
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 11:15:59 AM »
RAYSON, Magisterial Son and Science officer for the Magisterial Mission -

" You are repeating an old wives tale created by frightened people who do not know what they see or do and they cannot be listened to.

"A telephone of this design and configuration has no viable effect on those who use them.  The only danger with this type of phone is if you break into the battery pack and burn yourself with battery acid.  Otherwise it is safe and should be used frequently and often as it is a wonderful device to communicate with.

"Further, we will see to many new telephone devices when we arrive on Urantia and they will smaller and light and will not use battery acid or batteries.  They will be light weight and smaller than most of you are used to in your country.  Be assured we make all things safer for human use when we arrive shortly and I wish you a happy day for you."   RAYSON
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

ssigarto

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 12:27:35 PM »
Having built communications networks, wireline and wireless, for many many years, I can assure you that phones are safe.  I do look forward to the new models as referenced by Rayeson below.

Sam
Choose being kind over being right and you will be right every time.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 01:27:52 PM »
Ssigarto, sometime ago, I read an article in a newspaper that reported the death of a young lady when answering a call while the battery of her smartphone was still charging. The phone exploded in her ear and she was right dead. Have you ever heard about this ?
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Manitraniaina 01

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 03:21:13 PM »
Merci Ron et Merci a Rayson pour cette réponse très clair.

mauricio

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2017, 04:09:54 PM »
Batteries overheating may be common, because the boards do not support a load that exceeds the limit of a programmed temperature, devices that regulate the boards can fail causing overheating, non-original batteries for example are more susceptible. I am interested in the sustainable durability standards that will lay off the batteries.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 05:22:05 PM by Maurício Silva »

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2017, 05:23:45 PM »
Ssigarto, sometime ago, I read an article in a newspaper that reported the death of a young lady when answering a call while the battery of her smartphone was still charging. The phone exploded in her ear and she was right dead. Have you ever heard about this ?

That sounds like quite the freak accident. The Note 7's had a history of bad batteries that caught fire, but I don't remember anyone dying from those. In any case, calling while charging isn't the problem. That battery would have exploded regardless. Excessive video watching or app use for over an hour will cause many phones to overheat if that heat doesn't have a way to escape, but calling shouldn't create this sort of issue.

I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.