Author Topic: Proton+5addition earth atoms stops Alzheimers in Most & Clears Bacteria fm Baby  (Read 458 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Proton+5 addition to Urantia atoms stops Alzheimers in Most & Clears Bacteria from Baby's Skin at Birth
This is Michael and here is something about Ultimtons for you from a recording of Rayson and type your little fingers off for a while.

RAYSON Of NEBADON -

Ron - Rayson is now inside the workings of Nebadon, and I am now to refer to him in official statements and pronouncements as Rayson of Nebadon to show the change of his status once exclusively as Rayson of Uversa.  He has something to say about atoms and ultimatons for you today,

Rayson - “I am the Magisterial Son who will incarnate on Urantia immediately when the starting shot and/or bell sounds for some of you.  Ron will hear the bell when Michael moves Jesus to appear before the United Nations Assembly whether they recognize him as a Head of State or not, The Assembly convened last week in New York; Trump made one awful speech, and then they all proceeded to ignore him completely and move out of the chamber to have coffee and donuts.  However, my job right now is to provide you a snippet of what is going on in the world of ultimatons and atoms on Urantia.

“Urantia is buying time by becoming a planet whose atmosphere is being permeated by the trials of a new proton Father sent into this part of Nebadon.  It contains a radical known to us on Uversa as a +5 Radical instead of the usual proton with a +3 Radical, which is the normal Radical for all other protons in an atom.

“The proton is fired by two different instances.  1) it holds its Radical +3 by adding itself to the neutron in the atom’s center.  When the +5 proton is added to the atom, it disrupts the atom and the atom must reform itself around a new center which we now call the radical +5 proton as noted above.  The +5 proton eats away at rust and decay remarkably well.  It covers new life with a sheen that prevents certain childhood diseases from taking place, and it removes that dreaded possibility of Alzheimer’s  Disease from becoming the problem of epidemic proportions on Urantia today.  

“The last time we spoke about ultimatons, we fell silent over issues pertaining to them from the fellow in Tobago who misunderstood his charge and published a revised issue of the maps of the Universe showing its destiny.  Ron saw it and decided they were not correct but said nothing as this individual is quite good at providing concept drawings for me.

"To Michael Levasseur:  I remind Michel he must post the web address to this site so we can see the Rayson Science web site once again and remind Michel those belong to Ron and not you.  If you refuse to post the access addresses to these web sites we will see to it they are removed back to the proper owner immediately.  In any case, we state the following for all of you:

“Ultimaton science will be taught on Urantia, starting with CERN and moving out in enlarging circles and then be placed in high schools as part of chemistry class and that is great for Ron because he loved Chemistry but could not abide the math involved with a device called a slide rule he could never work well.  Since then the math involved is simplified by Texas Instrument devices that calculate those awful little numbers.  He worked with a lab in his engineering job and love it all there too.  In any case the ultimaton has its proper day coming and we state this:

“Ultimatons are arbitrary about who they like and dislike and they like me, Rayson, and Ron who made a huge effort to get them out to the public but failed because of the belligerency of Urantia Book readers who could not follow the pattern inside his ABC Summaries at that time.  They have since thrown it all aside and merely speculate once again.  They are in for a rude awakening and soon.

“Finally, I trust Ron knows that the Rayson Corporation is ready to go as the IRS has approved his application for a profit-free corporation on the proviso it is calculating profits as true profits and not the money Ron has to supply us to work well within the scientific system currently employed in Europe and the United States.  I rest my case for now.  Thank you.”

END

PS from Ron - I asked Rayson if science notes any thing strange about certain elements these days and he says no and that is because the radical in the +5 Proton is not detectable.  Thank you.
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Rayson of Nebadon...how sweet the sound of this new pronouncement.  And thank you Father for permeating our atmosphere with the new (for us) proton which contains the +5 Radical non existent in our part of local universe of Nebadon.  This is exciting:  Not only preventing and stopping the advance of Alzheimer's but also clearing the bacteria from babies.  Could this be part of the reason Father told me a few months ago to discontinue my promotion of Dr. Mendoza's method for the cure for autism by applying an antioxidant coat on the newborn immediately after birth, thereby disturbing for the most part the poor small minds of our medical professionals and other similar disciplines?  Is this new proton the near future gift to the infants and their families,  preventing the virus (Herpes II and any other bacterium in combination with H II) by "eating away" the rust on the liver, if any?

I have been hard copying and cataloging all of Dr. Mendoza's cures. including autism, ovarian cancer, Zika virus, and now Alzheimer's.  If  Dr. Mendoza or Rayson could do a short paper on this latest topic, Alzheimer's, I can add it to the collection for future reference and presentations.

We are grateful, Rayson, for Father's gift to our area in Nebadon.  Seems like the introduction of this new proton with the +5 Radical added to the atom can be a bit of a panacea for more than is disclosed at this point in time.  Father:  Thank you, thank you!    And Ron, thanks for bringing this exciting news to us so that the world can know.  Your petitions are well answered (at least eventually, huh Ron?).             ...Steve.

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
Just when I think that nothing could ever shock me again, I read something like this from Rayson of Nebadon!   Does everybody realize what he just said?  He is talking about the prevention of Alzheimer's and Autism from ever occurring!   If you have ever known anyone with these devastating conditions, you will greet this information with joy!

My hope is that when Jesus makes his announcement that He also tells people of this beautiful gift of the Father.   I have no words that can adequately convey my thankfulness and appreciation for giving us such hope for the future.   Thank you, Father!

Namaste,
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Yes Allie, I definitely realize what Rayson just said about Alzheimers and autism.  Autism is something I always wondered about its causes and effects, and why it seems to be so rampant these days.  I thank Dr. Mendoza too for all of his information gleaned for us to this Forum.  I lost my mother and a dear uncle to the ravages of Alzheimers and its cruel repercutions, and Ron Besser his father I believe.  In one of Dr. Mendoza's messages April 2016 he also links fibromyalgia to Alzheimers and that was not good news to me as I have lived with that diagnosis for almost 20 years.  

The fact remains that this is good news for Urantians, period.  Whether our body has a weakness for Alzheimers, autism, childhood diseases, or any other condition that can be ameliorated and improved to a better quality of life by this new gift from The Father, I am thankful as well that it will be such a boon to the affected family members who have had to stand by almost helpless to the ones they love.  As I believe you were a professional caregiver Allie, I can only imagine what you and others have gone through to do what were able to alleviate patient suffering and we thank the Father for servants hearts such as yours and for His acknowledging and meeting the needs of the mortals of this planet in yet another way we are helpless to do on our own.

Domtia
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Michel

• View Profile
    • Email
"To Michael Levasseur:  I remind Michel he must post the web address to this site so we can see the Rayson Science web site once again and remind Michel those belong to Ron and not you.  
It has always been my intention to make this scientific content available to everyone and those who visit my website have access to the content of Rayson, and you will find here ,many interesting and very good websites access on my website including Rayson's website: http://michaelnetwork.org/links.html

If you refuse to post the access addresses to these web sites we will see to it they are removed back to the proper owner immediately.
Rayson knows me well enough to know that my desire is to DO GOOD and that this kind of threat does not reach me anymore.

“The last time we spoke about ultimatons, we fell silent over issues pertaining to them from the fellow in Tobago who misunderstood his charge and published a revised issue of the maps of the Universe showing its destiny.  Ron saw it and decided they were not correct but said nothing as this individual is quite good at providing concept drawings for me.
Why do you mention that these posters are not correct? Could you tell which posters would be problematic and why because I have always been very careful about the quality of the documents and information that I publish and put on my website and this includes the sites I have done for you, so I have witnessed on how these MU posters were made and I can really guarantee of the utmost rigor that all these posters were made and none of them could be questionable according to my point of view?
I host these posters at the request of those who participated and if you believe that these are not correct, then at least have the decency to tell us the reason that supports your affirmation.

Michel
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 06:05:50 PM by Michel »
WE who believe in the divine, WE will live to see. 
WE who have stood strong in the name of the Father will be the pillars of the New World to come.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Michel - What needs to be done with the Master Universe maps or prints or posters, whatever they are to be called is to replace the 2016 prints with the original prints we put up a year or so earlier.

The 2016 posters are without a title and a page designation from the graphic artist cause some pages to interplay with each other that should not be related because we cannot find out the progression of the order of presentation which is from time space to absolute absonite and onward.  The 2016 posters are missing a small part of the presentation Rayson especially wants placed back on line as he intends to lecture from the earlier poster presentations and finds the new ones overwhelmingly pasted over with so much information they fail to teach as well as the older posters.

I have been lax about the scientific side mostly because I am under the gun for psychical transition and other work that does not get into this subject area. Bryan_G did a marvelous job on the first one and outdid himself on the second set but in such a way he broke the logic for the first four posters in the original presentation he did about the destiny of the Master Universe.  Bryan_G I quote Rayson only on this as I saw the additional information and let it go without looking at sequence and logic.

Michel, I need to transfer those wbe sites back to my care as Rayson wishes to redo a section of it and I am in need of some time alone with the ideas of the scientific presentation Rayson would like to do on this site.  Discuss with me please on how to transfer this back to my ownership as soon as you can, and that includes the Magisterial Foundation web site and Starbridge trust.  I am leaving alone the Seth web site as I spoke to Seth lately and he says he wants to start over with a fresh approach and that I need to start over with his presentation.  What are you going to do with the Seth web site once we pull the plug for using it in the future?  Tell me what you may want to do with it, okay?  I need transferred back to the Rayson site, the Magisterial Foundation site and t he Starbridge trust sites to begin with.  Please discuss with me ideas you may have to perhaps continue these webs sites under another domain name for yourself if that is what you want.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Michel, Ron has been asked by Me and by Christ Michael to finish these web sites in accordance with the people whom they honor.  Rayson needs the new web site under Ron's Starbridge banner immediately.  I need you to return the Seth web site not to Ron but to Seth, and how you do that is to return it to Ron who is willing to compromise and let you run these web sites under difference domain names if that is your wish to retain them.  I suggest if you do wish to retain them you find a way to update them through Ron either by running a mirror or through some other process.  I am Michael of Nebadon and here is Machiventa Melchizedek for you."

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK -

"You sound put out Michel and you should not be put out but glad we are taking these off your hands for now.  There neeeds to be a large introduction placed on my web site you are building and I am happy to leave it in your hands as Ron is.  But you must understand that at some point the Magisterial Mission will take all of these web sites and reproduce them in their own section on our own servers on our own corporation to run the Internet as it should be run,  Good.  Please make arrangements with Ron to transfer web sites over to Ron at his insturctions.  Be assured he knows what he is doing. Good day."

MOTHER SPIRIT OF HAVONA, THE SUPREME BEING -
"Be assured Ron Michel will do this shortly as he must make amends with his brother to get these sites off their serever onto your server at once.  They are crucial to the outreach programs we wish to present starting with the United Nations in mid or late October.  they will fill the needs well and you Ron are not to find an IT section but go back to Boston and make amends with Phil to get them all back under Starbridge and then present them under one cover as Michel has them.  I am truly out sourced on these web sites as they represent the best work done anywhere on Urantia and we need them up and presentable.

"Ron has asked t he Supreme Being to reconsider this pronouncement and to allow those sites back onto a group or corporation that knows how to modify them so they are east to produce with new information although Michel originally made that relatively simple but too much time has gone by and Ron is rusty.  We will let Ron work this out with an internet company in the area so he is close to them.  I am the Supreme Being and I carry this premonition to you Michel: be exceedingly careful how you handle Ron in the future because he is in control of most of this process and wishes to make ti work but will not tolerate excuses to go somewhere else when he must make changes such as this one on short notice.  He is not after your hide but after you stability which you are aware is not the best because you had what amounts to a serious nervous breakdown and you are still wonder what triggered this whole mess.  He is seldom using you because you are hard to deal with and belligerent at the drop of a hat and it is up to you to keep him happy and us happy by complying with orders he needs carried out to straighten out this whole mess of misunderstandings when you broke down and were furious over nothing.  I am God the Supreme and I watch every change in direction and possible collusion between people on Urantia to get this going well.  I am sure I can count on Ron to get it done as he always finds t he way to do it in spite of insurmountable odds.  I wish you all a good day."

MOTHER SPIRIT - "WE already have a partial solution so all you neeed do Michel is transfer the web sites when Ron can give you the technical details.  You need only tell Ron you will transfer them when you are ready to do it."

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
This is indeed great news for all that are affected by those diseases. Since the process of using olive oil to get rid of bacterias from new-born babies so to prevent autism, we have been finding an easy way to get it to the medical corps, unfortunately not with great results as far as I am concerned, but now with this marvellous gift from the Father of the proton+5 the well-being of humanity will be uplifted for sure and I hope that this new atom has also a rejuvenating effect upon us, elder workers of the Magisterial Mission. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Bryan_G

• View Profile
AN OFFICIAL RESPONSE FROM THE MASTER UNIVERSE DIAGRAM TEAM.

To Ron Besser,

It is I Bryan_G, the man who crafted all 12 of the Master Universe Diagrams. Please take note of the three words that I have bolded in the previous sentence as these words constitute the proper naming for the collection of 12 plats you refer to. Please also take note of the following hard facts. All 12 plats are individually named in two ways. First they all have a unique digital file name to clearly identify them as digital files. Second they all contain, in the top horizontal banner of each plat (inserted within the three azure blue stripes) the official and unique full length name for each Diagram. There are no page or sheet numbers because these are totally unnecessary and there purposefully is no numerical or serial identification whatsoever on any of the plats. As the artist who crafted these plats it was and remains entirely my personal choice, through the exercise of free will to not give these 12 plats individual numbers, and there are good reasons for my choosing to do so. This choice is irrevocable and mine to make, and mine alone. Anyone who desires numbers on these plats is totally free to add them to the plats themselves, as the distribution web page (link provided below) makes it clear that the original SVG source files and the Inkscape drawing software is freely available to anyone for the asking, and acquiring these will allow anyone to modify these plats anyway they desire for educational purposes. If the plats you have in your possession do not have the features I listed above then they may have been modified or damaged and I recommend you download fresh copies from the link provided below.

The order in which these 12 plats are to be viewed/studied/read is entirely up to the reader/student. Each plat was designed to stand alone on its own merits. Occasionally there can be found a reference on a plat to another plat where a follow through is helpful. However, there is a certain logic that can be applied as a sort of reading order. The distribution web page offers two such reading orders based on which universe concept the reader wishes to focus on. Additional reading orders can also be applied successfully to the 12 plats at the students discretion. This option of reading order was deliberately kept flexible so as to not force readers/students of these plats into a hard corner in which only one option remains, as maintaining a choice of options is preferable. These plats are study material and like all study material, they must come with a certain amount of built in flexibility in order to provide the maximum amount of inspiration and mind expansion opportunity for the student. Every student/reader is different and these plats attempt to work with as broad a range of mind patterns as they can.

The original 8 plats each contained lengthy disclaimers which are in no way a part of the revelations the diagrams are designed to present, and were added after the drawings were complete. For the targeted audience of the http://michaelnetwork.org/master_universe.html educational web site it was determined that the disclaimers were superfluous and should be removed as part of the process of updating these plats to reflect the latest revelations and to better synchronize them with the 4 new plats. As I stated above, I am the artist who drew these plats and as such I am responsible for their final presentation. Spirit is responsible for conveying the appropriate revelations and mandate, and I and the remainder of the Master Universe Diagram team are responsible for the proper editing/interpretation/dissemination, and I finalize the representation of these revelations into diagram form. The choice over the removal of the disclaimers was made for good reasons and that decision will remain for all the plats currently posted to the link above, since the purpose of that web site is entirely different from the web site where the original 8 plats we first posted. This is simply a matter of the Master Universe Diagram team adapting to changing needs and requirements as Urantia moves ever forward into the stages of Light and Life under the guidance and leadership of the Magisterial Son Serara. This is a very dynamic and fast changing time for all of Urantia and this team strives to keep up with the wishes and new directions that Spirit leads us into. We have observed how the Urantia Foundation has gradually become locked into its own dogma and has calcified over the years, and we strive to avoid falling victim to similar problems.

As I just explained above, anyone wishing to modify these plats for their own educational purposes or for publishing to their own educational web sites, or to add disclaimers are most welcome to do so at their own time and expense and effort. The Master Universe Diagram team does not entertain such requests as our time is needed to work on the new plats that are still under development to further extend this collection. Creating these diagrams takes many hundreds of man hours for each one. We must be wise stewards of the limited resources and the task that the Universal Father on Paradise has chosen to give us, and that includes the co-creative work we do with Serara, the Deities Supreme, Ultimate, and Absolute, Nebadonia, and several of the transcendental Architects of the Master Universe, and all our Thought Adjusters and more. We are a broad and effective team. Father knew exactly what He was doing when He brought this team together, and we will continue to function according to the mandate and directives given to us by Father and the guidance of His Thought Adjusters.

This is not a denial of the request you made in your post Ron. It is merely an explanation of the role, direction and mandate of the Master Universe Diagram team according to Father's clear wishes, as well as an explanation of the simple process anyone, including you, can undertake to craft their own personalized versions of these plats, and we strongly encourage anyone with such interests to do so. The entire team is in total agreement with what I have stated here and I act as the human spokesman for the entire team in crafting this response. Anyone wishing to challenge my position on this team and the work I do for Father is welcome to do so at any time, but I will dismiss any such attempts to challenge me on this forum as inappropriate, unsanctioned, and a mere mockery of the established universal justice system as set up by our Master Creator Son Michael of Nebadon. Anyone can request a proper universe tribunal with universe Conciliators to review my position and claims and to challenge me directly if desired. The Urantia Book contains all the instructions necessary for any human to access this level of universe justice right here right now on Urantia, so I need not elaborate on this process.

It is clear from the statements you have personally made many of your posts to this forum Ron that you are suffering a number of ailments that are putting a great stress on you in many ways, and are undoubtedly causing much pain and discomfort. The Master Universe Diagram team is aware of your struggles and I have asked the team to pray on your behalf for relief of your discomfort and help with your recovery.

As the spokesman for the Master Universe Diagram team I would like at this time to put out an appeal to all members and guests of the Serara Forum to take a few moments out from your busy schedules, at your earliest convenience, to offer a heartfelt and sincere prayer for our Urantian brother Mr. Ronald Besser for some relief and positive recovery from his persistent ailments, which Mr. Besser himself has indicated to all of us in a number of his postings. I make this appeal for all members and guests of this forum, no matter where we may reside on Urantia, to come together for a moment of unity and single mindedness with the solitary and noble goal of pleading Father for special assistance and intervention for Mr. Besser that he may be freed from the oppressive and debilitating  nature of his ongoing ailments.

In Father's service I remain,
Bryan_G
I don't do drugs. I get the same effect just standing up fast.

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
Thank you Bryan G for your work for on the MU Diagrams. They are extremely helpful in understanding the universe and have greatly uplifted my spiritual studies. I highly recommend them for those who are serious students of the UB.
Domtia
Kurt

prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
Сайт http://michaelnetwork.org/master_universe.html для меня остается недоступным.
Пожалуйста пришлите мне схемы мироздания на prozonov@mail.ru
С уважением, prozonov
The site http://michaelnetwork.org/master_universe.html for me remains unavailable.
Please send me the scheme of the universe at prozonov@mail.ru
Sincerely, prozonov

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
I'm emailing the PDF of each one to you.

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
To all
                 Like Prozonov, our spiritual brother from Russia, I ask that some member of the Serara Forum send me "the scheme of the universe" to my personal email, that is, julio.steinmetz@gmail.com.
                  On the other hand, other material that I would like some member of the Serara Forum to send me to my personal email is about "Sustainability".
                   Barring misunderstanding, Daniel Aldefer has studied extensively on this subject.
                   With a lot of love to everyone.
Julio.
======= 
A todos
                        Assim como Prozonov, nosso irmão espiritual da Rússia eu peço que algum membro do Fórum Serara me envie "o esquema do universo" para meu e-mail pessoal, ou seja, julio.steinmetz@gmail.com .
                       Por outro lado, outro material que eu gostaria que algum membro do Fórum Serara me enviasse  para o meu e-mail pessoal é sobre "Sustentabilidade". 
                       Salvo engano, Daniel Aldefer tem estudado bastante sobre este assunto.
                       Com muito amor a todos
Julio
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
I will do this. Do you have all 3 Sustainability documents by Machiventa? I'll send them too.

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hi, Kurt and Maurício. Thank you so much for submitting the files I requested for my personal email (julio.steinmetz@gmail.com). Julio.

=======

Oi Kurt e Maurício. Muito obrigado  por ter enviado os arquivos que eu pedi para meu e-mail pessoal (julio.steinmetz@gmail.com). Julio.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 11:16:37 PM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi fellow members, have just loaded down from Michaelnetwork.org and it works fine but was slow loading up the pdf file. Maybe give it another try and with a bit of patience it might work. Domtia.