Author Topic: UN Announcement To Come for The Magisterial Mission & Second Return of Jesus  (Read 548 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
United Nations Announcement Coming Per The Magisterial Mission & Second Return of Jesus
York, PA,  announcement at noon today, the 23rd of September, 2017
Ron Besser T/R with Michael of Nebadon, Serara, Ocilliaya and others

MICHAEL OF NEBADON

“I am announcing today that the current General Assembly, otherwise known to you as the United Nations, will receive a speaker from the Magisterial Mission before the end of October, 2017.  I am not sure of the exact date but we think it will be around October 19th, but Ron shies away from announcing specific dates so let it stand as I have indicated it.  The General Assembly is controlled by the United Nations primarily by its Secretary General. That individual would be António Guterres, appointed by the General Assembly on 13 October 2016.  In this case he stands back as we will ask the General Assembly for unanimous approval to be the leader of the United Nations with António Guterres for the next millennium.  This immediately stacks the world order in our favor and thank goodness such a rostrum exists for us to use.

SERARA -
“Ron I had no idea this was so important to you.  The General Assembly holds itself high and mighty around the world, but it is so hamstrung by the United States, Russia, and China, that it hardly functions as it should be.  I see you direct Adjuster answer me if he would please:

RON’S ADJUSTER -
“Serara and all others who may watch this mesage come to be.  Ron is one of the few people on Urantia who recognizes the United Nations for what it could be and is awed by its structure and its way of conducting too much business in his view.  He sees the United Nations as the capitol of all true government affairs on Urantia, and chastises Trump for taking it for granted and making himself look like the toad he is in his latest speech to that August body.  I am a Thought Adjuster, and his room mate in college was the son of the UN Ambassador from Brazil.  They visited the offices then and Ron was taken by how tweedy the place was without a lot of fanfare for high officials meeting there all the time and the really great flow of news the place generates.  This is indicative of being proud to be an American and proud that such a place exists on American soil, and so on.  What Serara and Monjoronson have not really understood about Ron is that he is truly inspired by government and the politics of power and he uses the forum to practice what he preaches: tolerance and unusual bravery to address the true issues.  You all must see the mind at work for various reasons on the forum and how he justifies his moves to make a full decision on many issues.  The truth is you have a UN ambassador in Ron too but he never asks for that kind of exposure as he truly is exhausted by pubic attention.  Therefore, my attention is often taken by deliberations in the General Assembly over matters of importance to Ron but that is never spoken between us unless we need them to be conscious.”

SERARA -
“Thank you Thought Adjuster.  We have Ron’s universe name to give to him to operate with but even Ron does not wish to be bothered taking on that name just yet.  Besides we have other fish to fry here this morning:

“I am announcing on behalf of Michael, that the speaker the Magisterial Mission we will field is none other than Jesus.

“He will appear as a man of t he cloth and wear a collar of purple on purple as we represent God and the Melchizedeks who will filter through the offices of the United Nations and start directing departments to do their jobs well with coordination on high. 

“I see Ron jump with joy over these ideas and they will be instituted immediately as this will serve as Jesus’ introduction to Urantia.  Be assured this will work very well as Jesus will lay the law down in no uncertain terms to North Korea, Iran, Turkey, and Russia, and all will end their belligerency as Putin is a man of great religious insight and he will meet with all of us including Ron as the human example of what can be.

“You Ron are furious with Paula and her welt, but they are hamstrung by a Urantia Foundation that has so dirtied the well being of God on Urantia, that we will remove that Foundation by fiat if necessary so long as Michael can agree with that move.  

“Finally, I speak authoritatively, when I say to you Adjuster that you have made Ron into a great dynamo of work and precedence we never expected to see from Urantia.  He was born in slavery and worked it for decades as all of you did, but he freed himself by making his own bed in his own time against the advice all people including his parents who so disliked him they disinherited him until they had to use him for their final days on Urantia.  He is replete and asks for nothing really but to serve in some peace and quiet and to enjoy the boons of civilized life.

“I am Serara, and I add one more thing to the agenda today.  Thegrass is as high as an elephant’s eye at 2709 sunset Lane and you must mow today Ron!  You will feel good enough to do that but eat first before you go out.  Everyone now knows you were hit with an energy jolt from Uversa that nearly killed you, and crippled you so badly you could not walk to the mail box without a stick to keep you from tilting over.  I see this as over as all Deity does and that is that as I see we have a little heat there in response to that suggestion.  That jolt was equivalent to being hit with the radiation of a 5 megaton atomic bomb in a bunker thirty feet down or less. And Ron rightly feels his life was in great danger for days.  I add this: Uversa now understands the feeble bodies you have on Urantia and will make decisions based on what happened to Ron.

“And this finally: when Jesus speaks next month the world will come to a halt and that is what you wanted Ron - full attention and awe if necessary - You are the one who drives this the most as Michael sees it as a gift to you Ron for taking the time to do all of this for us and more.  You have set the premise that all humans can do this and you insist on it for 90% of the human population on Urantia.  Your testimony for Adjuster will bring them in by the droves and no book will ever explain your feverent desire to serve and then be done with it as your or they see fit.  Good day.”

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -

“I conclude this bombastic appeal to the reader’s emotions, but it is well worth contemplating how Lemuel and Larry G and Ron did what they did and to Kurt who asked where Assale is, you make a great error in pursuing the question as Barry_G answered correctly and well.  Good day.”

OCILLIAYA - (MASTER SPIRIT FOUR, VOICE OF HARMONY)
AND: Master Spirit Five, Master Spirit Seven, and a lot of help from the Trinitized Sons of Attainment.

“I am a Master Spirit at your bidding Ron, as I now see you almost weep over this design to get the world’s attention and this will break the stranglehold of Russia and the Untied States dominating the United Nations as an operating derivative of all State Departments around the world.  The United States has drive the world into corners because its diplomacy is horrible and the Presidential Candidate who was Secretary of State, had no real idea of what to do with her high office for the Obama administration.  You dare say these things because you take dictation and therefore can lay the law down.  She did well in everything but failed to screw the President down to take necessary actions including the chemical disaster in Syria as they should have been chastised to the point the palace was in flames from your bombs.  I seldom get upset but I can and I see so clearly that your help would have been wonderful for this USA government , but those in charge now are ham fisted as you call it and cannot do anything with a delicacy it requires to get solid agreements internationally,

“You are of the opinion that North Korea has no business behaving this way as they do not have to as the world is so divided they can do what they want to do, good or bad.  That is a good summary of what you think, but side with Trump is putting them back in their box of fantasies and let the rusted remains of a bombed out fraction of their nculear capacity rust because it is too hot to handle as t he bombs are radioactive.  That is a horrible scenario as you also know the US military is supremely accurate and that putting a few of a nuclear tipped missiles directly int othe silos would mitigate atomic problems in the atmosphere.  However, Rayson tells us that any such use of nuclear material would rapidly decrease the effectiveness of Proton +5's use and you, Urantia, would revert back to diseases you must get rid of if the population is to be well into the next millennium.   I am a Master Spirit and I insist that all of you pray over this matter, as Trump is planning the same thing Ron thinks to put them back in their box without a lot of contamination.  Unfortunately, North Korea has no real  wish to subdue its warlike fervor and insists on taking the world to the brink.

“The speech Jesus will make will lay down the law and make it clear what the Magisterial Mission will do to clear out Kim Jong-un from the government and those general who pursue the lust for power through nuclearization.  They will be removed summarily by our liaison forces and placed in house arrest never to see freedom again.  I rest my case with all of you except to congratulate Ron and Michael finally finding a way to let all of t his be known in advance.  O am Master Spirit Four, Master Spirit Five, Master Spirit Seven, and a lot of help from the Trinitized Sons of Attainment.  Good day.”

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

elvis

• View Profile
Ron this is great info. It is so unbelievable, the so long awaited Second Return of Jesus finally to happen. If I got it right, then Jesus shall speak at the UN next month and hopefully stay with us for a long time. What a surprise and I really wish this to happen.
How do we have to imagine his appearance? Your words suggest he will appear in flesh (man of the cloth). I mean to speak you need a body. But as he isn't here in flesh yet, will he just materialize or how can we imagine his Second Coming and Arrival?
I am looking forward to this big and long awaited event and hope there is coming more info soon.
I wish you a good day.

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
What a wonderful message of hope.  I can see that Jesus' Second Return reflects His coming the First Time when Michael of Nebadon chose Urantia 'not that Urantia needed a Creator Son to set its tangled affairs in order; it is rather that the evil and sin on Urantia afforded the Creator Son a more striking background against which to reveal the matchless love, mercy, and patience of the Paradise Father.' (Paper 76 5.7). Harmony at last!

~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

willieb

• View Profile
Dear All,

The announcement, 19 October 2017, for none other than Jesus to be speaker at the general assembly of the United Nations, herald to be an event in the history of Urantia overshadowed by nothing, in my humble opinion.

I stand exited in anticipation of an event of such importance.

Below is an extract from the official program of the United Nations General Assembly Hall.

Wednesday, 19 October
 a.m. - General Assembly Hall

30th Plenary meeting
Implementation of human rights instruments: commemoration of the fiftieth anniversary of the adoption of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights [item 68 (a)]

How fitting. To think that, most probably, we lowly beings would be witness to this memorable event with a cohort of celestials, high and low.

Jesus, I pray for success on this day, if not this day, then any other day. Other than 2000 years ago, your speech will be scrutinised in every detail. But I have full confidence that your performance and message would stunt the world. 

No doubt that there will be much denial of the authenticity of the message and the messenger. Thus I appreciate how skilful and delicate the situation would be handled.

I already stand in awe expectant of this momentous occasion in OUR lives “nogal”.

Greeting
willieb
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 03:05:53 AM by willieb »

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
In the past, one of the main reason - you must have it still all in mind - of the several postponements of a plannified announcement was the fact that a such gigantic enterprise, using celestial technologies for a worldwide diffusion, would have caused enormous perturbations in human activities, on earth as in the air.

Making a discourse at the time and place where all nations of the world are in assembly and letting the media doing the job of echoing the event all around, without disturbing, at that very moment, any way of life, is for me a genius idea. What comes out of it aftermath is another matter. We all pray for a successful outcome, anyway. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

7inOcean

• View Profile
Yes, I see that the UN is a great idea to start with. A great springboard, a level playing field and not at all nationalistic but rather universal as this MSM is anyways.  To have Jesus and the Melchizedeks involved is a good recognisable one for most people to absorb as great historical figures they cannot ignore in their newly incarnated form.  This will most likely shock and shake most when it happens.  On the other hand, the way it can be done is diplomatic behind the scenes, although at some point the earth attack will grant such prominent beings as Jesus and the Melchizedek brothers are a fair ear if any one wants to stay alive. I pray for these Sons that they may have a good success either way which is best.

Thank you for the comments,

Sue/7inOcean

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
This will be a historical event when Jesus speaks at the UN, but the MSM will probably write it off as a prank, unless something spectacular happens.Maybe land a ufo in front of the White House will catch their attention.In any way am looking forward to this event and I hope everything goes according to plan. Domtia.

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
In my humble opinion when Jesus spoke before the multitudes or over 5000 people so long ago, they were able, no matter how far back in the crowd they were, to hear every word he spoke.  As he had no public address system back then, it is my thought that they heard him through their own Thought Adjusters.

Now when Jesus next makes his appearance and announces to world that he has returned just as he promised over 2000 years ago, he will speaking into a mic and every word he says will be recorded for all to hear.  He will be photographed and video tapped as well.  The world media will be playing it over and over.  Soon, every ear that can hear and every eye that can see will know the truth.  That Jesus has returned, and this time he has brought with him an Army of Celestial Beings to help spread the word of The Fathers Love.  I am so overjoyed that I will be included in this august body of believers that will be added to our Saviors army here on Urantia.
Thank you Larry, Ron, Sue, Allie and all of our Celestial Family for giving us so much wonderful Spiritual food for thought and assimilation.

Just my thoughts on what has been posted in this thread.
Love to all,
Dorian 
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email

I believe that the discourse of Jesus in the United Nations is a great way of presenting the world to his return, now with a very large team of collaborators, for example, more than a thousand Melchizedeks incarnated in the physical body.

======= 

Eu acredito que o discurso de Jesus na Organizações das Nações Unidas é um ótima forma de apresentação ao mundo de seu retorno, agora, com uma equipe muito grande de colaboradores, por exemplo, mais de mil Melquisedeques encarnados em corpo físico.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)