Author Topic: General Note to Some of You or All of You 7 Oct 2017  (Read 291 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
General Note to Some of You or All of You 7 Oct 2017
« on: October 07, 2017, 12:58:47 PM »
This is me and not a transmission.

Some of you who can transmit may find the silence troubling.  Frankly, it is troubling.  I do not know precisely the situation on high either as they are making life for me so difficult I am ready to throw that baby out with the bathwater this morning and not look back.

For some of you, and I am primarily speaking to transmitters on this, will find communication abrupt and unsatisfying.  I am experiencing that too.  You need to keep practicing but keep your level of belief in question sometimes.  Sometimes it is a good transmission.  Sometimes it is not.  I just wrote Evan in the Philippines that her transmission she asked me about was just a flutter of the true Monjoronson and to let it go and still transmit anyhow.  The fact she sent it to me first is an indication she did not believe it but did not really know the reason.  The reason is not simple, but our Father is placing all of us on probation until he sees who stands up to this malarkey concerning truth in transmissions.

What is so difficult and to me, unfair, it places all of us trying to do our best with messaging that has no respect for the truth and it can throw you way off.   How long this period is to last I can not tell you, but Michael wishes to address you as I have and let us see what he has to say about all of this now:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"We are now experiencing the worst of the worst to humans on Urantia these past few days and those kinds of days will operate for most of the coming week on Urantia.  Ron warned Evan to stay clear of messaging from Monjoronson and others if only to keep the expectations within the transmitter good and well done and to pass suspected messages back to Ron, who has an unerring view of what is a good transmission and what is not.  Monjoronson and Serara are not on Urantia for a few days now and that should clue most of you into the idea that the Universal Father is not praying for the success of the Mission on Urantia, but is now realizing that transmitters on Urantia have to be culled.  If you do not know the meaning of that word, culled means to cut out the bad ones and the poor ones and those that cheat to be heard, and so on, and to remove them more or less permanently from the experience of being a so-called transmitter.  Ron worries about himself too as he gets furious how we interfered with him by causing his computer to malfunction and not being able to message this list or answer email.

"Now this:

"I am attempting to keep my temper even for what some do here and that is to dismiss what they do not like and listen no more and go away.  To do that is extremely curious and harmful to those who do it.  No one cares less about what this transmitter is going through these last few days with extreme kinds of dislocations in his computer use and the loss of eyesight again to the point he only sees a blue on the screen.  He hates it and says so but wonders why the Father places him in so precarious of a position and there never is an answer, but I suspect the Father is glad that Ron complains so much because he can hear just what has gone wrong on Urantia that encourages this kind of pain and suffering in a person who demands perfection for what he does and mostly gets it.  Some of you are feeling this pressure too, so do not let bad transmissions deter you.  All of this will be straightened out in a few weeks as we dare not put this mission off one more day than we have had to already!

"Finally:  we have caused Ron's computer to suddenly throw a blue OS screen up which is fatal to the operation of the computer and it puts Ron in the position with no communication with any of you either.  He cannot download email or answer it when that happens.  Call him if you have his phone number as we dare not write it out plainly here for anyone to take it for nefarious use.

"Right now we removed the blue screen error for him to post this email and he has use of the computer for the rest of the day, but we shut him down when we must use that computer for our own purposes.

"Count the fact that some of you will experience computer problems too with email and messaging.  Beware messages from spirit are confusing and really do not make much sense in total.  And so on.  This will end in about one week and that is, sadly, all we can tell you as of now.  I am Michael.  Good day."

MOTHER SPIRIT -
"I second Michael's and Ron's warnings to you these days.  I seldom curry favor from humans but you need to stand fast as the Father insists on seeing which transmitters on Urantia are good transmitters and reliable transmitters.  It is no fault of some of you to become discouraged, and those who are just learning need not fear them, just go about your usual business in practicing.  But people like Ron who have so much time in practice and genuine message taking are under the gun to see where they stand too, and Ron just dismisses the voice when it starts to ramble and so on.   We close with this: Eat  well - I am serious about that message.  The human body malfunctions badly when it has nothing to process for strength and good conscious contact with spirit and the morontial end of spirit.  Further take it that we are having problems on Urantia so severe we must get this Mission on the way, and yes, to Evan, and others--  there is no reason to believe much of anything any more as to just how Jesus will appear on Urantia including the UN story--  it is good as a story but may not be factual anymore because of the Urantia situation as to war and nuclear tipped missiles flying around the Korean Peninsula.   I finish this with a warning to all of you who transmit regularly for other sites and who appear sometimes as Guests on this forum.  Trust in the Lord to guide you, but be not surprised he throws you a curve and the truth eludes you!  Good day."
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

jlivengood

• "Make it so, Number One." Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
    • View Profile
Re: General Note to Some of You or All of You 7 Oct 2017
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 01:23:52 PM »
Ron, I have nothing profound to say, but I offer my empathy and sympathy for the confusional, physical, visual, etc., difficulties you endure. It seems everything is chaos and up in the air, but then when has it not been? 
We all have to keep the faith. It may sound trite, but what else is there to say?
Bless you, sir and be well.
"Don't forget that Jesus never was elected; still we remember His name . . . "
David Amram (composer) "Message to the Politicians of the World"

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 01:41:38 PM »
Hello Ron,
                        I thought there was something wrong with my computer. Now I understand!
Another very trying time indeed, for all of us, but.....
When the going gets tough, the tough get going!
It is the only thing to do.
We grin and bear it!
Lemuel

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 03:04:52 PM »
Thank you Ron and Father Michael, that explains a lot. Last night I kept at receiving something that was all over the place and I stopped there. For example, these words came "..you just don't get it do you, time is of no avail to you, how is it that you arrive at it?  Do you not know, do you not hear how fluid you can be?" I stopped there as it was an odd one and mainly due to how tired my body is after a hard day's work. It is true we function better with good rest and eating well. Thank you.

Sue/7inOcean

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 03:50:03 PM »
As I read the post from Ron, Father Michael and Mother, I had a moment of concern.   But I have learned to read all messages more than once and remove all emotion.  

I believe it is time for our family to circle the wagons.   Let us feed and water the horses and prepare for what is coming over the horizon.   It is not a time for fear.   That day is long past.   We know that we belong to the Father and we have our faith to sustain us.   No matter what happens in the outer world, we are safe.   It does not matter what happens to our mortal bodies, our spirits run free.

It is time to go within and join our Adjusters.  Although most of us are not fused, it does not matter.  Let us spend our days growing closer to the Father.   May we look on this time as a Blessing in disguise.

Namaste,
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 11:50:29 PM »
I received this just now about the times ahead, though I do not know if this particular message was impaired by the same difficulties that others have been facing. There were moments where a word was not clear and the concept behind it had to be expressed differently.

“This is Monjoronson. What you will experience and all transmitters will experience in the coming times will be a sequence of tests used to gauge your strength in this area. It is not just about the means of taking down a message, but picking out the right words or phrases. Naturally, you also need to find the right answers to questions to portray the truth of the matter or a given situation. To not go off in the wrong direction – that is what we are going for overall, but it does expand into other areas like etiquette and personal interference. What we will be attempting to do is narrow down our search for transmitters that will serve as official voices for the Magisterial Mission, and you are one of them. You will be tested much like the others, so prepare for it. Everyone will soon understand the pressure needed to succeed. They will realize that the tasks ahead are not easy, and it will take everything from you to present yourselves as adequate members of the mission alongside the celestials and God the Father. That is all.”
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2017, 03:48:25 PM »
Drama and comedy.

Teacher: The Universal Father.
Theme: Drama and comedy.
Category: Messages from the Universal Father.
T / R: Rene A Duran, Phoenix AZ.
October 7 2017.

It's a difficult time, all kinds of tests, in the field of transmissions, It plays very hard, in addition to re-learning to listen to the subtle voice, now like all in the forum I have truncated messages, loose phrases, strange dreams, but everything makes sense with the explanations of Ron, which I deeply appreciate, otherwise I was sailing erratically; without notion of what our Fathers are doing to improve the quality of the human material they wish to have.
   Now I apologize for the talk, and like every human, there are times that we want to have a space to ventilate our difficulties and concerns, in my case I have seen deteriorated in several aspects of my transmissions, I hope it is not in vain, although repeatedly, the Father advises that it is necessary to make superhuman efforts to reach the goal. Last night in my practice that began with my usual prayer of communion with the Father, there was very little that I could perceive with the vibration that transmits its message to me.

The scribe-
     "My Father, my Thought Adjuster, I ask you to help me to overcome my own limitations that I have encountered in this Science of Transmissions. Universal Father I am aware of all my weaknesses, but I do not want to miss this great service opportunity.
I humbly put myself at your feet so that you decide what you are going to do with me, it is your son proclaiming yourself your slave, rather your finaliter (in the future).

The Universal Father-
  - "I AM YOUR UNIVERSAL FATHER, constituting a drama and at the same time a comedy to elucidate what we must do, we are not conferring in vain ...
"
The hearing was cut off.

Maestro: El Padre Universal.
Tema:Drama y comedia.
Categoría:Mensajes del Padre Universal.
T/R:Rene A Duran, Phoenix AZ.
Octubre 7 2017.

Es una época difícil, de pruebas de todo tipo, en el campo de transmisiones, me toca muy fuerte, además de re-aprender a escuchar la sutil voz, ahora al igual que todos tengo mensajes truncados, frases sueltas, sueños extraños, pero todo hace sentido con las explicaciones de Ron, lo cual agradezco profunfamente, de otro modo navegaba errático; sin noción de lo que están haciendo nuestros Padres para mejorar la calidad del material humano que desean tener.
   Ahora más bien pido disculpas por la charla, y que como todo humano, hay veces que deseamos tener un espacio para ventilar nuestras  dificultades y preocupaciones, en mi caso me he visto desmejorado en varios aspectos de mis transmisiones, espero que no sea en vano, a pesar que en repetidas veces, el Padre aconseja que hay que hacer esfuerzos Suprahumanos para alcanzar la meta. Anoche en mi práctica que comenzó con mi plegaria habitual de comunión con el Padre, fue muy poco lo que pude percibir con la vibración que me transmite su mensaje.

El escriba-
     -Padre mío, mi Ajustador de Pensamiento te pido de que me ayudes a sobrepasar mis propias limitaciones  que he encontrado en esta Ciencia de las Transmisiones. Padre Universal estoy consciente de todos mis puntos débiles, pero yo no quiero perder esta gran oportunidad de servicio.
Humildemente me pongo a tus pies para que tu decidas lo que vas hacer conmigo, es es tu hijo proclamándose tu esclavo, mejor dicho tu finaliter (en el futuro).

El Padre Universal-
  -"YO SOY TU PADRE UNIVERSAL,  constituyendo un drama y a la vez una comedia para dilucidar lo que debemos hacer, no estamos conferenciando en vano...
"
Se cortó la audición.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 03:50:24 PM by Rene A Duran »

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2017, 01:08:43 PM »
Greetings every one!
I Thought I would have something to post today, but I lost it, my lap top played dirty to me .
 I love you all.
Rene.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 07:42:03 PM by Rene A Duran »