Author Topic: Can't get enough of the Love  (Read 91 times)

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
Can't get enough of the Love
« on: October 11, 2017, 12:30:47 AM »
I just wanted to share this message again once expressed by our Monjoronson (http://www.tmarchive.org/readdoc.php?tid=4283):
We have continued to speak about sustainability and we have worked our way up from sustainability of individuals, of families, through education, through cultures, government, corporations, to your planet and to the plans of Christ Michael for Nebadon and the work of all Michael Creators in the universe. There is only one remaining source to consider, is there not? And that is our Father-God-Creator, the First Source and Center of the universe. Today, I wish you to understand, to know and to feel the presence of God’s sustaining love in you and around you.

This equation that exists in the universe is between you and God, the Creator. It is as though there were nothing else in the universe—that God created the universe for you; and reciprocally your existence is for the Creator. Do you see this equation? (Yes, an interesting perspective!) You need the Creator, God in you, as an active agent in your partnership, after fusion, to experience the eternality of your existence—the infinite existence that you will have. In like ways, the Creator has brought Itself into you, a mortal being on a material planet, in such minute existence, so to speak, and has done this for Itself—and for you.

I hope you bear with my sentimental note of how much God loves us. Thank you.

~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Can't get enough of the Love
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 01:56:30 AM »
Thank you Evan!  
I bear your sentiment very well.
Domtia