Author Topic: Jesus - I perceive your struggles  (Read 136 times)

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Jesus - I perceive your struggles
« on: October 14, 2017, 04:10:45 PM »
Jesus - I perceive your struggles - 13-Oct-17 - Newstarsaphire, CA
Teacher:   Jesus
Subject:  I perceive your struggles
13-Oct-17 9:15 PM  EST   1:15 hrs GMT
T/R:    Newstarsaphire, ON, CA

JESUS -

“Yes this is Jesus and I am indeed with Christ Michael as I transmit to you as myself at this moment however.  Your wavering attitude has not served your emotions well and as many others on this Forum today you struggle with your core beliefs and wonder at your vacillating attitude to that which you still cannot see and yet so often hear.

“And so it is with the mortal life on this struggling orb known as Urantia, as the mortal and material mind clashes constantly with the theory of the unseen realm.  Yet it was in fact, the same in my days of flesh on this ‘earth’; the knowing from deep within, struggling with the conscious mind and the regaling ‘fact’ of the material realm before me.  On top of all that were the religious requirements and the belief systems of the day and the expectations of parents who had their own limited interpretations of the ‘guidance’ they also had received.  Why won’t someone just give me the answers I need when I need them?  Well, I suppose that would throw free-will pretty much out the window, would it not?

“Knowing all the facts does not preclude one from their own interpretation of those very facts, nor does it guarantee their acceptance into ones mortal life.  There, now don’t go off on me, just keep listening.  Where do you suppose free-will decisions are made?  Why do you suppose the Thought Adjuster gifting comes into play in the influence in mortal life?  Are they to make your decisions for you?  Are they to perceptibly guide your every waking thought and tell you what desires and aspirations to keep or throw out?  Remember it is the encircuitment of Mother Spirits mind spirit ministry and the Spirit of Truth that are your advocates as well, and many other influences.  

"But regardless of all this, is the final showdown within your own mind that affects your will choices and takes you down the path of your mortal choosing.  It is the inner struggle of “self-revelation’ that ultimately decides your success as you experience the vicissitudes of life as a mortal, and much of this issue has been discussed of late.  Your personal struggles are your personal struggles, they are not necessarily unique but they are your own to work through as you venture on your journey of self-discovery and perfection pursuit of the will and ways of the Father.  

"There is no magic potion that will turn you into the you, you want to become it is a struggle experience, a working out, a constant roving experience of mind and will and heart.  The influence of spirit input is up to the individual recipient as they follow their own path to enlightenment, should they so choose to do so.  This is not a revelation but this is a truth for your consideration in these days of interregnum when each heart searches its very depths for the desires it brings forth.  

“I am your Jesus and I perceive your struggles and urge you all to find that place of peace within yourself that will draw you inward and upward in the will and ways of the Father as He takes each step in tandem with you via His gifted Adjuster within.  Just go for a walk with Him as each step will move you onward in your experiential journey together, man with God and God with man.  Good day.”

END
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Barato Sites
Re: Jesus - I perceive your struggles
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 05:21:38 PM »
Sure it is not easy to live on Urantia since every time it is a different problem. My problems are financial and love problems. The love problems are the most difficult since I loved a girl since middle school but I never had the guts to go talk to her. I was always wishing I could find her when I left college but I never did.  And Mari was not any girl, she was a shy and polite girl, with black hair which is my favorite and we had a similar personality, plus we live nearby.  I could never forget her all these years and when I finally found her she was already dating another guy and didn't want to talk to me. That broke my heart but at the same time I was happy because thanks to Mari I was in love again. Sure it pains not being able to even talk to a girl you admired all those years but there's nothing I can do. 
What pains me most is that we are a perfect match, at least I think we are, but we never saw each other again after school even though we live nearby. Also I had such bad girlfriends on this life that I don't believe anymore I can be happy with love.  Even though I am living my life in a slow manner and I'm wishing for better days to come, even if I have to wait: time after time
^_^

mauricio

Re: Jesus - I perceive your struggles
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 03:13:51 AM »
Also I had such bad girlfriends on this life that I don't believe anymore I can be happy with love. 

I think you are a gentleman however do not think that you untied the armor of your thoughts that may be rusty not having freedom of decision.

(I also submissively set myself up for cheating with some girlfriends).